When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, wow... that feels good, no, amazing, the sliding of the head inside me, brushing my prostate, slamming back in deep and all the while your eyes never leave mine. I reach to play with your nipples, rolling each one in turn as your thrusts hit the bottom of my pussy, making me shake with pleasure never experienced before. As your hands toy with my nipples it transmits electric sensations to my cock, untouched but hard and smooth between us. Your rhythm picks up and I cannot believe how you are now fucking me as I fuck you, lesbian girl on girl, or shemale on shemale sex, I am soooo turned on I wonder how I can last.

I want to see what we look like, the arousal is building as your long thrusts pull that hot flesh out and fill me back up time and again, the lube making pussy squelching noises as you try to fuck me to oblivion. For my first time you started steady but are really enjoying it now and you can see in my eyes I am too... getting close as I pinch your nipples and roll your breasts around, anything to prolong the explosion that is sure to come...

I realise this is what you feel all the time, the feminine feeling of being fucked, and it's amazing, my body is aroused by the sensations you are giving me, my hair spread, my lipstick marks on your cock long gone now it's buried in my pussy and my breasts so sensitive as you pinch them I cannot help but moan. But all the time there is your hot, stiff cock filling me time and again and I realise with a shock that you could yet cum in me... fuck, that makes my precum drip as you get closer.

Annie

Time is on our side so I don't even try to hold back. I thrust faster and harder, our breasts and bodies bouncing in our dresses. Your eyes never leave me, watching this woman fuck you, penetrate you, take you so intimately. Without touching your cock, you can tell you're getting closer to cumming. It is bobbing back and forth with our motions, beautiful, stretched so hard and long. My eyes half-close as I take in all the amazing sensations from all along my cock and the feeling inside you, everything making my clit swell and throb beneath the harness. I'm fucking you fast as we both rush to the point of no return...

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh," I moan and hold my cock deep inside you. You swear you feel it swell and throb just as your own balls clench and then erupt through your cock in huge pulses. Your ass spasms and grips my cock over and over and you feel a warm inside from a massive load of cum I'm shooting inside you. Your cock jerks and beautiful loops of cum fly out of it, painting the bunched layers of crinoline of your dress and your stomach. After several bursts, the cum flows down your cock, still in large waves. You feel my cum oozing out of your bottom as I moan and move my deeply impaled cock inside you. We both lose track of time, of place, lost in a fog of pleasure endorphins as we gaze at each other...

Lucy

Your passionate lovemaking arouses me more, this is such a feminine experience as I lay back with my sexy new dress bunched above my waist, my legs wide and up and on the shoulders of my beautiful sexy girlfriend and her cock throbs inside me. I feel your globes in their silky confines, perfect full orbs that I want to play with all night but I know I am going to cum soon.

Does your cock swell before it cums? Maybe it's my imagination or Penelope's perfect suggestion, but I do know mine does. As you start to groan my cock raises a little and the first powerful rope of cum erupts from me. Fuuuuccck... I cannot believe how that feels... I moan loudly in unison with you as I start to cum...

Oooohhhh, what.... oh my god, I feel your first spurt hit the inside of my pussy as you start to cum at the same time. Fuck, that feels incredible, my orgasm in unison with yours as I feel fuller than ever. Oh god, the sensations, I have never felt anything like it, my pussy is awash with your cum, my stomach, my crinoline and my softening cock coated in my cum as the post-orgasmic haze sweeps over us. How did I get to deserve this, how did you get to like me so much you shared this with me? I don't know, but I have never felt so aroused by and attracted to someone.

Eventually you lean down to kiss me softly, careful not to get your lovely red dress covered in the cum now sliding all over my body. The spell is temporarily broken as I smile, "How you got that much cum out of me I will never know... but, thank you, that was amazing."

As you slide your cock out of me I feel bereft, empty almost but I can also feel the muscles of my entrance contracting, closing on but failing to contain the cum you filled me with. Another new sensation, emptying... and you gently clean us both up with wipes kept nearby. I have no idea what the time is and suddenly thought about it being Monday tomorrow and returning to work. You see a brief shadow pass across my face and raise an eyebrow, tenderly holding me as we lie together on your bed.

"Sorry, I had a thought that I had to return to my drab life tomorrow and it seemed wrong, but then I remembered my drab version (I cannot bring myself to use my old name) is not going in this week and I am here with you... and that cock you have might just get some more working out!"

Annie

I kiss you and hold you close. "Don't... you are my Lucy... you never have to think about your drab side again. I'm in love with my beautiful girlfriend... " My hands caress your breasts, your neck, your lips... "We will need to get you a beautiful wardrobe for your new job as my assistant. Some practice with your makeup and hair, and you'll be a confident woman. Penelope's suggestions are permanent, unless you don't want them to be... or you want more...

Lucy

I hear the words but it takes a while to register... you are in love with me, so soon? I am overwhelmed and cannot find the words. I nod... "Thank you, Annie, sweet girlfriend of mine," and stroke your hair tenderly.

Eventually I have to respond, and as we carefully removed our beautiful dresses I catch you watching my every feminine move. I grin and twirl, "like what you see??", before hugging you emotionally and kissing you firm but hard.

"I don't yet know, in all honesty, if Lucy replaces my drab self entirely, that's a big step i need to think about but..." and you look worried for a moment, "I so much want this next week to work, to enjoy my time as your new intern, assistant or whatever I am. I want to be Lucy all week, with whatever that brings for us, and then next Friday, the first full day of our long weekend, I believe I will have a little fun with you??" and I smiled in anticipation.

"So, your girlfriend is yours for the next few days and then we switch... but... can I ask you something... this might sound odd... but with Marie you have had fun and she is a sexy thing to me too, but not what you were looking for, yet I am? How will she feel??"

Annie

"Marie... didn't want a love relationship. She wanted the transformation, she needed the transformation and she needed to live a servile life. I don't expect it will last forever. She's learning and growing. For now she lives with me so she lives with us. I hope that doesn't cause an issue. There are times I need to spend with Marie, dominating her, taking her to the places she craves to go. Maybe... in time... you will enjoy helping me 'work' with her." All this time, my hand moves idly on you, stroking your pretty dress, teasing your cock until it shows life again.

Lucy

"What you have with Marie is not an issue to me, and if I can be involved as I was yesterday then I hope you will both allow me to participate and learn. I find it strange that there is less jealousy or envy around when we are Lucy and Annie than I think there would be if it were my drab male persona... perhaps another change? Or is this normal in the lesbian world I am now part of! Ooohhh... that's nice... don't stop."

This last bit as you stroke lightly but insistently at my clothing and what it's covering... could I really be getting hard again already..

"Annie, I am loving learning and exploring, and you are a deliciously sexy and naughty teacher. I am honoured to be your girlfriend. I guess we keep that part secret when I show up at work?"

I see you nod in confirmation as you continue to idly play.

"Is it weird that I think I can enjoy your playing with Marie, even other women as you allowed me to do? "

Annie

"Not weird... I believe there is embracing and enjoying sexuality and there is love. When they combine it is very special," I say, winking at you, "but I'm not territorial. If you enjoy Marie or others, why would I keep you from pleasure? Okay, I hope I'm invited along as I would always do with you but I feel very comfortable being flexible about things outside of moments like this..." with that, I give you a deep, passionate, but soulful kiss... one not intended to arouse your lust again but to seal the bond of our hearts clearly between us.

When we've enjoyed our time together, I mention how I think things will work in the morning.

"If we're to keep our relationship quiet, for now, you'll need to arrive in your own car, ideally a little bit ahead of me. We'll get you ready in the morning so you're perfect. I've got spare purses you can choose from and you can borrow anything you need until you get your own. Since your drab self is taking a leave of absence, I'll have to set you up in the company systems. Lucy, what is your last name?"

"I'll lay out an outfit for you for the morning and ask Marie to have breakfast ready for us in plenty of time."

You watch as I lay out a knee length dark blue skirt of a light, shimmery material, a fitted pale blue blouse, thigh highs, heels, panties, and your corset. Your wig seems to be doing very well, looking completely natural even after sleeping in it and washing it. As you strip off your pretty silver dress for bed time, I'm amazed at how perfectly the breast forms match your skin tone and fit you. It doesn't take a suggestion from Penelope for me to see them as your full beautiful breasts which means that I don't have to be overly conservative when suggesting outfits for my new intern. I switch out the fitted blouse for something with more of a revealing neckline. With your corset and that blouse, your breasts will be turning heads in the office. Good to distract them from whatever minor habits or movements you might still have that don't seem Lucy-like.

As I watch you go into the bathroom to remove your makeup, it's like watching my sister or something. Your movements aren't awkward but very natural. Penelope's suggestions have done wonders with how you hold yourself, how you move, sit, and stand. I see you checking yourself out in mirrors, realising as well that your evolution to Lucy seems complete.

It has been a very long weekend full of joy and pleasure. I leave my new 'cock' aside after cleaning it and offer you a matching satin nightie to my own with match thong panties for bed-time. Soon, we slip under the covers together, me spooning behind you, my breasts against your back, my hand cupping your breast, lights out.

12