When Brooke Takes Charge Again

Story Info
Another dirty night in a hotel leads to the wife take charge.
2.3k words
4.47
10.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having enjoyed the last time they had a dirty night away so much, Brooke decided to plan another tease till night of power and control.

All checked in and both showered and dressed. It was time to head for a few drinks on the roof top bar before dinner.

They sat and relaxed looking at each other. Minds all over the place but the thoughts of what would happen when they returned to the room were never far away!!

She was wearing his favour jeans with the rips, jeans that made her ass look amazing!! She was also wearing new black boots, boots he thought would only ever be for the bedroom!! Every step she took made him hornier!!

They went for dinner and then back to the bar in the hotel lobby. They sat and enjoyed the tunes but all he wanted to do was get back upstairs and get down and dirty.

That time came and they made good their escape!

They settled into the room sharing a loving kiss. It only served to make his cock harder than it had been all night. He wanted her to rip his clothes off but she had other ideas!!

Before too long he found himself handcuffed to the clothes rail that was in the room, unable to move, he was just in his boxer shorts, arms stretched wide open and restrained!

She then began to tease him and then told him she was going to change into something sexier and no doubt, a lot less comfortable!! What could she be going to put on he wondered. He couldn't wait to see her. Again, she had other ideas! As well as the handcuffs, out came the blindfold. Now not only unable to move, he couldn't see a thing. Leaving only his imagination to satisfy his dirty mind.

After what seemed like an hour he heard that sound he loves, high heels on the hard floor! See appeared to be out in the room but he couldn't be sure as he could see or feel anything. Some 20 mins had gone by and except her heels he heard nothing!!

Then out of nowhere, he felt her breathing. His heart skipped a beat and his cock got harder and harder. He asked he what she was wearing and she replied "wouldn't you like to know". She saw that his cock was rock hard and was being strained by his tight boxer shorts. She started to rub her fingertip on the end of his cock just to tease him. He wriggled and squirmed and she giggled as she had all the control. I'm not sure she ever got such a reaction from him with just the tip of her finger.

Lucas was glad she appeared to be paying him some attention as he was getting so horny listening to her march around the room in her high heels. He prayed she would remove the blindfold and hoped she'd be standing there in some of her very sexy underwear.

Brooke however was taking the tease up a level. She began describing what was happening outside the window. She could see across the street to another hotel bar - but if Lucas couldn't see a thing. There looked to be a small crowd inside, all sipping drink and relaxing in the mega comfy, velvet seats.

It was the sort of hotel bar that only couples or business men would be in, very dark and sultry, full of intrigue and opulence. Brooke then said to Lucas, "I imagine that's the sort of bar a High Class Call Girl would be in waiting for an appointment."

What was she thinking?? He couldn't begin to imagine. Brooke then started to tell Lucas what was going to happen next. She told him that she, and she alone, was going to go to the bar in question. She went in to say that she would remove the blindfolded before she went, so that Lucas could see her from the hotel room, whilst handcuffed to the rail. He could do a thing to prevent the pain that would cause to his cock and balls, never mind his head.

She went to say she would order a drink and sit on one of the seats he could see from where he would be and whatever happened happens. Lucas was the type who loved that other men would check out his wife. And even better when he was within view of it. It gave him such a thrill.

Brooke removed the blindfold and stood before her husband. She had on a dress that Lucas could only dream of seeing her in. It was black, short, very revealing and he loved it. She had paired it up with a pair of his favourite heels that laced all up her legs. She had the really red lipstick on, and her hair and make up were very sexy. She was looking amazing.

"So," Brooke said as she rubbed her hand over his boxer shorts, "what do you think?" Lucas could actually speak and just stood there with his mouth wide open. "I'll take that silence as a compliment!", she giggled as she headed for the door, turning the light out to ensure he could see what was going on across the road better.

It wasn't long before his wife was in view. She approached the bar entrance and looked up to where her husband was watching. The one way glass meant she could see him, but she knew he could see her!

She went to the bar and ordered a cocktail, and made herself comfortable at the very table she wanted. The waiter brought her drink over and couldn't help but take peep down her dress. She knew exactly what he was doing. Brooke sat for a while enjoying her cocktail and the thought of what Lucas was going through. She caught a few men checking her out and even gave a flirty look back to one man, who was with his own wife.

Lucas then saw movement across the street. What was she going to do. Then she left the bar and after what seemed like an age, she returned to the room. She check on Lucas's hard on to make sure it was ok. And then told him about the fun she had had in the bar.

Lucas thought the time had come for him to get his hands free. All he wanted was to be free so he could make a move on his wife. But Brooke again had her own idea. "I'm going to leave you there for a bit longer, I want to enjoy the view, touch myself and see what happens!"

"Please let me out, I want you so badly!" Lucas said. Brooke replied, "I'll decide when you get let out! In fact, you've seen enough for a while!" As she replaced the blindfold.

She then settled down on the bed and began playing with her rabbit vibrator. He was beside himself, totally at her mercy. She loved it, her pussy was so wet the vibrator was gliding in and out with ease.

Then Brooke started telling him what she was doing, "I'm so wet, my rabbit is sliding in and out so easily. I'm thinking about your cock. I want to put my mouth around it and suck all your cum out of it!"

Lucas was standing there unable to move, it was killing him, and that served to make both him and Brooke more horny. He listened to her every moan and groan and knew she was close. Then the volume went up and he let out a scream that he was sure the people in the room beside them would have heard! They didn't care.

It was now time for the next phase of her teasing operation. The blindfold came off. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lying there in front of him was the most beautiful woman on the planet, playing with her pussy and telling him how wet she was.

All he wanted was released from the handcuffs but it still wasn't that time yet. Brooke wanted to have some fun with his cock while it was still hiding under his boxers. She knew it was rock hard by the bulge it was making and the fact he couldn't stop her was a real turn on. For now, she owned his cock and could do whatever she wanted.

Brooke moved in close, teased him with a kiss and began to rub his cock through his boxers. He was scared that he was going to cum right there and then. Slowly she moved down his body kissing his neck and licking his nipples.

Brooke was now on her knees in front of Lucas. She loved the power that was in her hands. She loved the way he was reacting to even the slightest touch. But as much as Brooke wanted him to stay locked up, she wanted Lucas's rock hard erect cock in her mouth and her pussy.

It was time! She slowly rubbed her fingers up his legs getting ever closer to his shorts. Then she put her hands up inside both leg holes and grabbed the waist band of his shorts before slowly taking them off. As Brooke pulled them down Lucas's cock popped out and stood at attention Brooke sat back and knew it was all hers!!

Slowly she began to stroke it, being careful not to let him cum. She was blowing cold air on it and licking it from bottom to top before she took the whole thing in her month. He started moving back and forth and she sucked as hard ass she could. She jumped to her feet and whispered in his ear, "I love it when you fuck my mouth!".

But now it was her turn! She told him she was going to release him but that he was to exactly what she said and nothing else. The cuffs came off and she lay back onto the bed. "Go down on me!" Brooke ordered. Lucas didn't need to be told twice. He went down and slowly started to lick his way around her now soaking wet pussy. She didn't take long to climax and after a few moments she came. He loves doing that to her and nearly gets more pleasure making her cum as he does cumming himself.

She rolled over on the bed and he lay down beside her. Taking a few minutes to come back down to earth, they lay there motionless.

Then she wanted more cock. She reached out and realised Lucas's cock was soft. It didn't take much before he realised what she was doing and it started to go hard again.

They began kissing - kissing quite quickly, there was nothing romantic about it. It was obvious they both wanted more.

Brooke then spun around and climbed on top of Lucas and 69'd him. She took his cock into her mouth and slowly lowered her pussy onto his face. His mind went into overdrive. He loves the taste of her pussy juice.

She knew he was about to cum, so before he did, she jumped up and left his cock alone. As she grinded on his face Lucas struggled for breathe. Brooke grabbed his cocked and as fast as she was grinding, she began wanking Lucas. She knew he was about to cum, and she dived forward and took all his load in her mouth.

Then she took things up a level, she looked at Lucas. Her mouth full of his cum. She then moved in and slowly let it drop from her mouth to his. Then she licked up the mess on his face and they shared a loving cumkiss.

Lucas feel asleep but Brooke was far from finished. She looked at him lying there and knew she had to do something. She got up, found her rabbit and then positioned herself as close to his face as she could.

As soon as she switched it on and stuck it in her pussy, Lucas woke up. What a view he thought. As Brooke enjoyed what she was doing she saw his cock growing again.

Then she told Lucas to start stroking his cock slowly instructing him to maintain eye contact with her the whole time. "Stop!" Brooke ordered. "That's enough for now!".

"What!!" Lucas said with a pain in his voice that only served to two Brooke her plan was working.

She finished off herself and made him watch as she came all over her favourite toy. She put two fingers into her pussy and then inserted them into Lucas's mouth. He loves the taste and as he was sucking her fingers she told him to start wanking himself again.

Knowing he must be close to blowing his load, Brooke moved over to the chair in the corner of the room. She bent over and stuck he ass in the air, made all the more beautiful a sight given the highest heels she was wearing.

"Come over here and fuck me." Brooke said!! "Yes ma'am!" Was all Lucas could manage. He was melting into her control again and with that he jumped up and began to slide his cock into her wet pussy. "Harder!" shouted Brooke and Lucas gave it everything he had.

There is no doubt the neighbours heard the end result. They came together and let out a loud noise that can only be described and WOW WOW WOW

Brooke sank into the chair and had that look of one satisfied lady. They got into bed and gazed into each other's eyes! Just before going to sleep she said slowly "I'd love to say sorry for not giving you your freedom earlier, but I'm not sorry! In fact, I enjoyed it so much we will be continuing it in the morning!" Lucas replied "Whaaat" and Brooke put her finger on his lips and said "I'm still in charge, I'll decide what happens, when!"

Lucas went to sleep knowing he would wake up horny and with a morning glory hard on. Now he also knew he could do nothing about until Brooke woke up and instructed him what to do. As much as that was killing him he was loving it.

The next morning ...