​When Family is Not As They Seem Ch. 03

Story Info
The family has a hot welcome for brother Paytah.
3.6k words
4.53
5.9k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,326 Followers

This story will contain mm/ mmf/ffm/ff/ It will also contain anal and probably many other things that you'll find exciting. My imagination is going wild with this fantastic family. Heads up (so to speak) Male/Male in this chapter!

Esadowa (Esa) is the father to Tama, who is the mother to Maralah. You'll have to read to discover in what depraved way Paytah is related. There are many surprises along the way so fasten your seat belts.

Xo DG

When Family is Not As They Seem

Chapter Three

Maralah

Watching porn with Grandad. I had to laugh. What a wicked and immoral family we are. Mama has had sex with him too. Her Daddy. And I and Mama had sex.

I never would have thought I'd be attracted to another woman, but I sure am to her. I've never had more than Grandad's cock, but I don't think I'd ever want to give that up. I was happy to be excited by both.

He stopped by before going to Mama's for dinner and the girls at my pool party all went nuts over him.

Not wanting to give myself away, I grudgingly agreed that he was pretty sexy indeed. They began to speculate how he'd be in bed and all the other things we girls yak about.

While they had fun, I couldn't help but imagine Mama and Grandad having sex. And I got incredibly turned on.

It seemed like forever until they left.

I showered, shaved, creamed, and put on my sexiest sheer black nightie. Although it occurred to me, he may spend the night with Mama, I just had to wait and see.

I had the porn on the television and was relaxed on top of the bed when he walked in.

"Hell, this is the best welcome home I've ever had," he said, tossing his cowboy hat on the dresser and raking his eyes over my body.

We watched each other as he slowly undressed, the background filled with the lewdly obscene sounds of sex from the television.

He knelt on the end of the bed. His cock hung thick and heavy and throbbed with his pulse.

"Spread your legs," he commanded.

He settled between my thighs. He trailed his lips along my soft inner thigh, and I moaned. I tensed at his breath on my cunt. I knew he could smell my heat. I was ready for him an hour ago.

He tugged at my smooth-shaven lips with his teeth, and I dug my fingers into his soft, thick hair.

"Oh, fuck I love how you do that. Eat me," I whimpered.

He looked over my mound at me. "And I love when you talk dirty, my naughty girl. You are your mother's daughter."

"Mmm," was all I could get out because his expert tongue stroked my clit, and I was soaring.

I wondered if I'd ever meet anyone as talented in bed as my Grandad. He took, but he gave too. While he left me limp from waves of orgasm, he was buried deep in my cunt filling me with his seed.

Suddenly he was up over me driving his cock to the hilt. I pushed up on my feet, opened wide and he pounded deep and hard. With each thrust, he grunted louder and longer.

"Fuck me!" I shouted, squeezing my cunt around his marauding cock. "Deeper. I need you so much Fill me up with your seed. I love your big fat cock stretching my cunt."

The words inflamed him and he groaned louder, pounded faster, and angled over me so his cock rubbed my clit.

"Oh my god yeah. Fuck me. Fuck your granddaughter. I'm cumming. Fill me with your seed!"

I was shouting and moaning. I knew it could never get any better than this just as the fireworks exploded in my head and I went off like a rocket.

Later while I was wrapped in his arms I asked, "Did you and Mama fuck?"

He chuckled. "Yes, we did. How do you feel about that?"

I knew he was concerned about any jealousy, but that was something he didn't have to be worried about.

"It makes me wet just thinking about it."

"Mmm, that makes me excited knowing that it does." He hesitated for a moment. "Do you want to know where I fucked her?"

"Yes! All the details."

I threw my leg over him, my tits pressed against his side. His arm was around me and his hand was as always, on my tit.

"We were in the kitchen, and she was washing dishes. She wore the prettiest yellow flowered sundress that fit her perfectly."

"I know which one you mean. She's very sexy in it," I added knowingly.

"Yes, she is. The way the fabric was pleated so it curved around her tits. Hugged them. It was driving me crazy from the moment I walked in. And certain ways she moved allowed her pointed nipples to poke through."

I sighed and nodded. I could feel the sexual tension and arousal building in him as he told me the story.

"She knows she turns you on, Grandad. She loves to do that."

"She told you that?" he asked. I nodded.

"Mmm, well I love it when you both do that to me. I'm the luckiest fucking man in the world."

"What would you do with four identical tits?" I asked, smiling.

"I'd get help," he said quickly, but before I could question that, he went on. "Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up behind her and played with those sexy tits through her dress. I realized then she wasn't wearing a bra."

"Teasing you," I said, smiling.

"Yes, you learned the tease from a good teacher! Anyhow, I pulled her skirt up and discovered her bare ass. She was naked under that dress."

"Exciting."

"Oh god, it was. She can nearly double me over with want. I have to hold onto my control when I'm with you and her. You both drive me over the edge."

"So, you got your cock out?" I asked excitedly.

"Now just wait," he laughed. "Patience."

He pinched my nipple and I moaned. "Not if you keep doing that!"

He smiled and went on. "I needed her naked and pulled her dress off. While I did that, she reached behind her and unzipped my pants, and pushed them down to my ankles."

"Mmm, so you're both naked in the kitchen. Where anyone might see you?" I asked.

"Hmm, yeah, I guess you're right. We were in front of an open window facing the neighbors. I never thought of it that way. Her neighbor got a good eyeful of those tits."

"Yeah, I know him. I'm sure he was watching! He stares at her tits all the time."

"She was dripping wet, and I rubbed the head of my cock through her wet slit and between her ass cheeks."

I swallowed hard, guessing what was coming.

"You ass fucked her," I stated.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy with that talk. Yes, I ass fucked her. I bent her over the sink, and she rode my cock. I locked into her and blasted deep inside her."

"Oh my god," I gasped.

My hand automatically went between my legs, and I fingered my clit. It only took a couple of strokes, and I was off and flying.

"Holy fuck, you are a vixen," Grandad said, his voice graveled.

"After that story, I couldn't cum fast enough. I was burning up. In flames."

"You have no idea how sexy you were doing that."

"Masturbating? Really? I get myself off all the time!"

"Oh yeah. If my cock was ready, we'd be locked together."

"Can I watch you do that sometime?" I asked.

"Of course! I'll do anything for you, my love. Anything."

"Really?" I asked. "You'd ass fuck me?"

"If that's what you wanted."

"What about watching you and Mama fuck?"

"Wow. Sure, baby girl. What if you'd join us?"

"Hmm, I think I'd like that," I replied.

"Is this pillow talk," he asked, laughing.

"I don't know. Is it?" I laughed.

He turned the bedside light off.

"Night my love. Sweet dreams," he murmured against my ear.

"Night night. I love you so much you sexy thing." He laughed loudly.

Tama

I hadn't told anyone that Paytah was coming in early. I admit that I wanted him to myself for a bit.

I opened the door to a grown-up, drop-dead handsome man surrounded by a lot of luggage.

"Come in!" I said, helping him set the bags inside the door.

He took me in his arms and held me tightly.

"Oh god how I've missed you," he said, his voice full of emotion.

I had my hands on each side of his face to look at him. He was a clone of Dad other than his long black braids.

A black t-shirt was snug across his broad chest, well-worn jeans clung to his hips. The shine on his cowboy boots told me he'd bought them for his homecoming.

"God you're so handsome. A clone of him." I murmured, just looking at him.

"And you're even more beautiful and sexy."

I felt the familiar tingle in my pussy at his words. At this vision in front of me.

"Are you hungry," I asked.

"I am." He moved closer and drew me against his body.

I pushed my mound into his hardness.

"Yes, you are. But no more than I need you."

The clothes came off quickly and we moved to the closest thing to the front door. A flat bench that we normally use for removing boots.

He dropped to the bench on his back. His cock stood at attention. We interlaced fingers and I slid down his cock, moaning at the sensation of his cock stretching my pussy.

Mail fell through the slot in the door, and I vaguely wondered if the mailman got an ear full.

I began to slide up and down his throbbing pole. He squeezed my tits and twisted my nipples.

I groaned at his touch. He never had a light touch and I loved it. I remember he often left me with light bruises, and I still couldn't get enough.

I leaned over and dropped a nipple into his mouth. He pushed up and began to drive his cock up into me. His fingers dug into my ass and the sweetest pain and pleasure. Oh god, how I'd missed Pay.

He bit my nipple and grunted around it as his cock pulsed inside me. I ground down taking it deeper, feeling the heat of his seed deep inside me.

I collapsed on his heaving chest.

"Welcome home," I said, smiling.

"I can't tell you how great it is to be home. But I could sure use a nap. That was a long trip. Can you join me?"

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do," I said, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom.

He turned when we got to the bed and ran his hands up and down my arms while he looked at me.

"Those nipples. I dreamt of them you know," he smiled.

He traced four fingers below my tits and thumbed my nipples hard.

"You'll have to make up for lost time," I said, gasping when he tweaked and twisted.

He leaned down and laved his tongue over the hardening nub. I held his head to my breast.

Each hard pull created a line of electricity straight to my cunt. And he knew it. He always knew how sensitive my breasts were and could drive me wild.

He pushed me back and followed me down onto the bed.

"Pay, baby, we just---"

He pushed between my thighs and I felt the hard tip of his cock probing. He was hard again.

He bit my nipple, and I cried out while he pushed in deep. I dug my nails into his ass, and he groaned.

Pay pushed my legs back, opening me wide. He drove deep and I cried out for more. He was on an intense trip to take us both to the climax.

He pounded into me, gasping and grunting. My legs were over his shoulders and the sound of our bodies slamming together created an obscene sound.

I was the first and my cunt convulsed around his fat cock. He shouted, drove deep, and locked into me. His cock throbbed as it pumped his hot seed deep inside me.

Esadowa

Tama called and said she'd meet us at my house after work, so Maralah stopped to pick up a bunch of food at the deli. I wasn't sure what my daughter was up to, but I figured there'd be no time to cook.

We had just got the food in the refrigerator when the doorbell rang. Knowing Tama doesn't use the doorbell, Maralah ran to see who it was. I'd hoped to get a shower and into clean clothes before she showed up, but no chance now.

"Dad."

That voice. I quickly turned to see Pay."

"Son. By god it's so good to see you!"

Distantly I heard Maralah say quietly, "Dad?"

This was the moment that our family could be torn apart. But Maralah deserved to know the truth. Depraved as it was.

But I was just interested in feeling my son in my arms. His body against mine. I didn't realize just how much I missed him until now. I felt as though a part of me that was missing, was found.

Tama was talking to Maralah. "Pay is Dad's son, baby girl."

She looked confused. "He is?" We could see the thoughts flying through her head. "So Paytah is Granddad and Grandmother's son?"

She looked at me. "No, my love, he's the son of myself and your mother."

She looked incredulous and looked at Tama. "You mean you had a baby by Grandad? By your own Dad?"

She nodded. There was a long silence while she took it all in. I thought I knew her enough that I was confident she'd take this news well. But I wished I could be sure.

She looked at Pay. "So, you're my uncle? Sorry, I'm very confused," she shrugged.

"Understandably," Tama said, looking at her daughter with affection. "Pay is actually your brother."

Maralah's eyes flicked to each of us, while she digested this information.

They stopped on me. "So, you're my dad?"

I nodded. "I am. I hope that's okay with you?"

"Yes!" She ran and jumped into my arms.

Much to everyone's relief.

"We felt it was better to wait to tell you all this, baby," Tama said.

The tension in the air evaporated.

"I need to go shower. You all carry on while I do that," I said, heading upstairs.

I turned on all the jets and undressed while the shower steamed up. I hadn't realized how tense I was until the hot water hit my muscles and relaxed them.

I felt a draft of cool air and turned.

"I was hoping you'd join me," I said smiling.

Hard mouth pressed against mine and our tongues dueled. His hot hard body pressed against mine. We hugged, our hard cocks rubbing together.

"It has been so long, Dad."

"I thought you might have found someone there to keep you busy?"

"No, this is the only man I'm attracted to," he admitted, running his hands up and down my back.

Our cocks throbbed together, and I grabbed them in my hands, stroking them together. He groaned loudly, his fingers digging into my shoulders.

I grabbed body soap and slicked up the fat cock. I hefted his balls in my hand, so full of seed. I turned and leaned on the wall.

He grabbed my hips, his cockhead probing, looking for what it needed. He reached around and pinched my nipples while he slipped into me, driving deep.

Our groans and grunts reverberated in the glass enclosure.

I gripped my cock and thrust through my hand at the same pace he fucked me. My ass grabbed that greedy monster every time I thrust and he grunted louder.

He fucked me faster and I stroked my cock faster until we both flew off. He drove deep and unloaded hot seed deep inside me. I shot mine all over the shower wall. I watched it run down and swirl down the drain in the water.

"Welcome home, son."

Maralah

My head was still spinning when we sat down to eat. Everyone here was different than I thought they were. Except for Mama. She was still her. Grandad was Dad, Pay was brother and not uncle. Mama bore two children with her father. Me and Pay. That kept running through my head.

Dad and Pay came down just as we were getting the food ready.

We dished the food out and began to eat while looking at Dad and Pay, their hair still wet, meaning they were likely in the shower together. They looked as much alike as me and Mama. I stopped chewing and looked at them both.

They were busy talking to notice me. A candle began to flicker in my brain. I mean Mama and I have been intimate, why not Dad and his son? I shrugged.

"What's up, baby girl?" Mama asked and everyone quit talking.

"What? Oh, nothing. Food's good!"

She smiled at me knowingly and turned to Dad. "Say, I think you're right. It's time for us to move back. I was thinking to rent out our current house."

His face lit up. "I was hoping you'd decide that. Whenever you're ready. We'll all be back here again! And if we run out of room ever, there's always the bunkhouse." He laughed.

Later I walked out onto the back deck and saw the glow of Pay's cigar.

"So little sis, how're you taking all this news?"

I couldn't see his face in the dark, but I could feel his amusement.

"I'm getting used to it, but I'm good with it. It's our family."

He chuckled. "That you're right about. You'll find that you won't need anyone else. Everyone and everything you need is right here."

I hesitated a moment. "Do you and Dad fuck?"

A cough of smoke when he inhaled and once, he could talk, said, "Yeah, we do. Does that bother you?"

"OH my god no. I think it's hot."

"Whoa! Yes, you are my sister. Come over here and hug me. I don't think you've done that yet."

I found him perched on the rail at the edge of the deck. He was a young version of Dad Incredibly handsome. The braid made him look like a fierce warrior.

He pulled me between his legs and held me around the waist. I splayed my hands on his chest and felt the heat of his skin through the thin knit.

"So do you think someday I'll ever get to see those voluptuous tits you carry around with you?" he asked.

"I don't know. Will you?"

"Oh, and she's coy as well as drop-dead sexy. I can deal with that."

He looked at my lips. Slowly his head came down and he brushed his lips over mine.

"Do you suppose someday I can take your hair out of those braids and feel it teasing my body?"

He groaned deep and low.

"I'd take you right now right here. But I'm saving you for my bed. I want you naked and under my body. Then I want you on your hands and knees so I can see the fabulous ass."

I swallowed hard. "Okay."

He pressed in for a hard kiss. His fingers wrapped in my hair and tugged. His tongue pushed past my lips and swept my mouth, then sucked my tongue into his mouth.

I stood on tiptoe to get closer, and he grabbed my ass, squeezed, and pulled me into his hard cock.

It was steamy. Hot. Animalistic. And I knew I would be in for the ride of my life when we fucked.

Esadowa

"That was a relief," I said to Tama while we had a bourbon on the front porch.

"Agreed. Our family seems normal to us now, but looking at it from her point of view, at the time, it could have been upsetting. I thought she'd take it well, but..."

I looked at her profile in the dim light and thought what a lucky man I was. She looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

I smiled. "Just how beautiful you are and how lucky I am."

"I'm pretty lucky to have a Dad like you."

"Hey, what's this I hear about your neighbor ogling your tits? Not that I blame him but..." I grinned.

She laughed. "Oh my god Maralah must have told you." I nodded, waiting. "He's a nice guy and yeah, he does stare at my tits."

"So I'm figuring, knowing you, that you give him a show?"

She giggled. "Yeah, I do. Like the other night. I knew he'd be watching out his window when you fucked me in the kitchen. The first time he ever saw my tits naked."

"Oh, you are a naughty one. I love it."

"I wear a pretty brief bikini when I get some sun on the chaise lounge. I arrange the top so it barely covers my nipples. He always finds an excuse to come over. A beer, sangria, Margaritas. I think he's trying to get me drunk."

"I'd say so!" I said, knowing what man will do to get what he wants. "So you do tease him."

"Of course. It's a girl's nature. I like to get that bulge in his pants so he has to go home and stroke it off thinking of me."

"Mmm, damn, I'd hate it if you make me do that!" We both laughed. "Speaking of hard-on, I have to go find Maralah to make sure she's really okay with all this.

~to be continued~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,326 Followers