​When Family is Not As They Seem Ch. 02

Story Info
Family gets closer to the secrets that could tear them apart.
3.6k words
4.63
9.9k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers

This story will contain mm/mmf/ffm/ff It will also contain anal and probably many other things that you'll find exciting. My imagination is going wild with this fantastic family.

Esadowa (Esa) is the father to Tama, who is the mother to Maralah. You'll have to read to discover in what depraved way Paytah is related. There are many surprises along the way so fasten your seat belts.

Xo DG

When Family is Not As They Seem

Chapter Two

Tama

We had such a wonderful week that I hated to see it end. But better was yet to come.

"Painters start your room in the morning, baby," I told Maralah when she came to breakfast. "Grandad said to just stay with him so you can get out of this mess for a while."

"Oh," she replied, looking sad. "I'm going to miss you, Mama."

"I know, but we'll be back together very soon and have a lot of fun. I'll have surprises for you too!"

"Okay, I'll go pack a bag and go to the ranch after work."

Maralah

I was excited to spend more time with Grandad but knew I'd miss Mama. Two weeks until Paytah came, and I was really excited about that. I had not seen my brother in many years.

He went to Europe for schooling because he excelled. The American government noticed him and paid for college and more training. He had a job waiting for him when he got back to the States. Top secret, Mama said, but just curious.

When I walked into the trailer, Grandad was just heading out to the job.

"I hear you're going to be camping out with me!"

I grinned. "I am! We've never had time together, just you and me. I'm happy about that."

"Me too darlin', me too," he said, kissing me on the forehead before leaving.

The busy day went fast and I didn't see him again until quitting time.

"What a day," he groaned. "Are you ready to head out, my love? I need to get home and shower some of this dust and grit off me."

I laughed seeing him covered in dusty dirt. "You do need a shower."

We came in through the mudroom at the ranch where he promptly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it in the laundry room. He sat down and untied his work boots and his socks followed his shirt.

When he stood up, I watched the muscles ripple across his chest and down his stomach.

His jeans were slung low on his hips, a furry arrow disappeared in his pants.

"You're staring," he smiled, tucking his thumbs in the waist of his jeans. "I'm not sure if you're ready yet to see me in my shorts," he said while he unzipped his pants.

Oddly I wondered at that point if my panties should be wet at the thought of seeing Grandad in his underwear, just at the same time, he shoved them down.

My pussy tingled when I saw his body, nearly naked. He wore tight black knit briefs. The bulge in them appeared to be bigger than the supposed average-size dildo Mama used on me.

I bit my lower lips and tugged it between my teeth and I heard his low moan.

"C'mon my love, let's go up to the bedrooms and you can decide what bed you're sleeping in while I shower."

I followed him up the stairs watching his hard globes move under that thin knit. His thick bare thighs were highlighted with long muscles. His back was broad and hairless, but I did notice that he had a few sparse hairs on his chest. Not unusual for dark-skinned men.

I took the room next to his. I heard the shower start while I unpacked my clothes and stored them away.

I took the nightie out I'd brought. It was mid-thigh, a gossamer pink and so soft to wear. Not typical night apparel for staying with your Grandad, I thought.

I tossed it towards the bed, and it floated like a soft cloud.

I heard him clear his throat and looked up to see him in the doorway in a black terrycloth robe. His black hair was even more satiny when it was wet.

He tore his eyes from the bed to look at me.

"Are you hungry?" he said, his voice cracking.

"I am, yes."

We ate and sat out on the deck with a bourbon.

"I guess you're too young to drink this, but I've been giving it to you for too long to stop it now." We both laughed.

"Yeah, I'm pretty used to it and enjoy drinking with you," I admitted.

He looked at me pensively. "I don't think I could have ordered a better dau—granddaughter. You're perfect, Maralah."

I blushed in the darkness. "Thank you. I love you so much, Grandad."

"I usually get in the hot tub for a bit after a day at work, but I'm naked under this robe, and that's how I get in the tub."

"That's ok. I don't mind at all." I gulped the last of my bourbon.

I don't know where these feelings for him came from and wondered if I did a good enough job of hiding them.

He looked at me for a moment, walked to the hot tub, and dropped his robe. His ass was tight and hard. Perfect like the rest of his body. I stared, not about to look away.

He eased into the hot bubbling water.

"Ahhhhh," he moaned. "This feels so good." He tipped his head back and closed his eyes. Without looking at me, he said, "You're welcome to get in too, my love. If you'd like to that is."

The bourbon loosened me up enough that I stood up, shimmied out of my shorts and panties, and dropped them to the deck. He kept his eyes closed, but I knew he could tell what I was doing. I pulled the shirt over my head, reached behind me, and unclasped my bra.

I eased into the bubbling water, not prepared for how hot it was. I stood on the seat, knee-deep in the water.

"Ohhh," I hissed. "It is hot."

He opened his eyes and looked up. He let his eyes rake over my naked body, and I hesitated, letting him enjoy it.

He held out his hand and I took it while I submerged in the steamy water.

It was a big hot tub and I could have easily stayed on the other side, but I decided to sit on the seat next to him.

He reached behind us and turned the jets on. The pounding water moved up and down my back, then across my shoulders.

He continued to watch me, smiling.

He moved the controls again and the seat jets began to massage my ass and hips. The center jet was so close to my pussy, the vibration immediately went to my clit.

I sucked in a sharp breath because the pulsating water quickly drove me higher.

"Oh my god, Grandad," I moaned, unable to hide what was happening to me.

"Oh love, you're so sexy. You know what you do to me."

I know what you do to me, I thought.

He slipped his hand between my thighs and toyed with my pussy. I moaned out the first wave of orgasm. I hadn't even come down before the next one started.

I needed to hold onto something and grab his shoulder. He turned and straddled me and I was able to wrap my arms around him. I was so turned on, I ran my hands up and down his back, down over his hard ass, down his thighs.

I couldn't get enough of him.

He stood up, pulled me up, and out of the tub. He wrapped me in his black robe and led me to his bedroom.

He spread me out on his soft sheets and took a moment to look at me.

"Just like your Mama." He raked his eyes over my body again and I parted my thighs.

I knew it was time for me to feel him inside me. I was ready. Mama had prepared me for this moment. Whether she knew it would be his cock or not, I didn't know.

His cock hung thick and heavy between his thighs. It throbbed when I looked at it.

"I need you," I said simply.

He dropped between my spread thighs. Neither of us needed any more foreplay. Our times in his recliner, and just now in the hot tub. No more teasing.

I reached down and held his cock. He groaned when I touched him and held the head against my pussy. He slid in, slowly but deeply.

I wailed and he groaned a long low guttural sound when he stretched my canal to fit his girth. My tightness on his cock, his cock stretching my cunt.

He dropped onto his elbows, and we kissed. I rose to meet him as he thrust in with long deep strokes.

I raked my nails down his back to his ass and dug in, pulling him deeper.

"Oh god yeah, Maralah. What you do to me," he said, his voice gravelly.

His tongue swept my mouth, mine in his. Tasting. Taking. Needing more.

I knew right then that I'd never get enough of this man. I didn't care that he was my Grandad. He was a man that was taking me to new heights of pleasure, and I knew I was pleasuring him the same.

Suddenly he grunted, shouted, drove deep, and filled me with his hot seed. That action took me over the edge, I arched, my cunt pulsing around his erupting cock.

His head was on my chest, his tongue playing with my nipples until his cock softened and left me.

He rolled to his back, pulling me to his side.

I lay next to him as I do in his recliner. My thigh over him, my hand splayed on his chest, my lips on his neck. His arm was around me, his hand cupping my tit.

Our chests were still heaving.

"Damn," he groaned.

"You liked?" I nipped his jaw.

"You're going to fuck me dry aren't you, my love?"

"I hope so!"

I woke him up a few hours later, under the covers with his cock in my mouth. I swallowed all his seeds while I tugged on his big balls.

The next morning, I woke up to him between my thighs. His tongue brought me to another body-shuddering orgasm. Again, and again.

"We have to get to work," he said.

I laughed. "Slave driver."

"Yes, I am your slave. Your sex slave."

Esadowa

I knew Tama had prepared her for me. She described in detail, knowing that while I listened on the phone, I was stroking my cock.

"She is a twin of you," I said.

"Yes, she is. She's beautiful Daddy. I think she's even more passionate and lusty than me."

"I need to thank you, lover. It has been a while since I've enjoyed your gorgeous body. I'm so ready for Paytah to get here. To complete us."

"I am too, Daddy. I've missed him so much," she said,

I tended to think Tama was right in that Maralah had a lusty passion about her.

She had a hungry look when I took my clothes off at the ranch. I took a chance that I may have been rushing her by going into the hot tub, but it paid off when she followed me in very shortly.

Her cunt was impossibly tight and hot, and her reaction to me was nothing short of wild.

When I woke up with my cock in her hot steamy mouth, I almost came right away. It was tough to stay in control. She sucked on instinct and could take a man to his knees with that mouth.

Tasting her sweet pussy was almost the best.

She joined me in the shower before we left for work and had me fucking her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her plump tits smashed against my chest, our mouths locked together while I drove into her deep and fast.

What a morning wake-up call, I thought.

She was going to ride back and forth with me to work all week. I was thankful that I had a private job site trailer because I knew we'd need it. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her.

"Grandad, I can't believe how you keep me aroused. I'm always wet for you," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck as soon as we got in the trailer.

"You're going to have me walking around with a hard-on all day if we continue like this. You got me randy like a teenager you minx."

We were all very close in age and by looks, it was hard to tell I was a Grandfather. In fact, I was barely old enough to be a Grandfather agewise.

She rubbed her hand over the bulge in my jeans.

"You'll just have to come in and let me take care of that I guess."

Teasing me, she shrugged and turned towards her desk.

Just that quick I had her bent over, her shorts and panties down and my cock buried in her cunt.

I fucked her hard and fast from behind and she rode back. Our bodies slammed together in a fierce animalistic fuck. Grunts and groans reverberated from the trailer walls. It was lewd and crude, and it was fucking hot.

I tucked my cock back in, zipped up, and went out the door.

Later at lunch, she asked, "You must be looking forward to seeing your Grandson."

I hesitated for only a moment and replied, "Yes I am. I can't wait to see him again."

"I wished I remembered him better. He left when I was so young." She looked wistful.

"You'll catch up, my love."

She tossed our food wrappers in the trash.

"I loved what we did this morning."

"You mean when I bent you over the desk and fucked you?"

She swallowed hard. "Mmm, yesss. You fucked me hard and fast. Deep." Her eyes flared.

I rolled the office chair back.

"You want a ride?" I asked, thrusting my hips high.

She stood up and shimmied out of her shorts and panties. I shoved my briefs and jeans down and stroked my cock that was standing at attention.

She straddled my lap while I held him up. She slowly eased down; her head fell back while she moaned softly.

"God, it feels so good going in like that," she breathed.

"Let me see your tits."

Her t-shirt came off and she shoved her bra under her tits. She began to ride my cock, her plump tits bouncing with each move. I drove up, drove deep, bucking under her like a stallion.

She moaned and rode. Her hands squeezed her tits together and pulled her nipples. Watching her play with herself was driving me wild.

I bucked hard, so hard I had to hang on the edges of the seat. Her tits slammed on her chest.

I heard the low mew that I knew to be the beginning of her orgasm. Her cunt tightened on my cock.

"Oh yeah... Oh god yeah... Fuck me, baby... Ride me hard... Your cunt is so tight... Hot and wet... Your juices are running over my balls... Damn, you drive me fucking crazy..."

Her wail got louder as I talked and we both went flying together, the shouts, groans, and grunts filled our ears.

She collapsed forward onto my chest. My cock was still buried inside her, our juices seeping out, covering my balls with our cum.

The alarm on my watch went off to remind me of a meeting on the job.

She pushed up, her cunt sucking my cock until it released.

"Mmm, Grandad. That was hot."

Hot indeed.

That evening we left work, stopped for food, ate, showered, and snuggled in bed.

She had the remote and began flipping around the channels. Didn't take too long before she found the porn channel.

"Ohhhh I've never watched porn before!"

I laughed at her enthusiasm. Damn, she was a lusty thing. She was quite studious watching it. I'm not sure it had the same effect on her as me, but she seemed to be enthralled.

"This is the way to learn sex!" she suddenly shouted.

"I don't really think you have much to learn, but if you're entertained, that's great, baby."

She looked at me, giggled, and put one hand on my cock, the other cupping my balls, and went back to watching the movies.

"You have really big balls," she said.

Oh god, she was comparing with the porn actors.

"I do?"

"Mmm, yeah, you do. Lots of seed in them," she lightly squeezed and tugged.

I groaned and automatically thrust into her hands. "You made Mama with it."

"I did," was all I said.

"I've seen you and Mama together. I was jealous. You were so affectionate with her."

"What did you see us doing?" I asked, trying not to be overly alarmed. All in good time and I didn't plan on rushing. I wanted to stay with the plan.

"Hugging. You were rubbing against her; she was doing the same to you."

I relaxed.

"Do you and her fuck?"

"Hmm?"

"You and Mama. Do you fuck each other?" she clarified, although I knew what she meant. I was buying time. "I mean, you and I are fucking, I would think you two would be as well."

I can't lie. Although I wished I could at that moment.

"Would it bother you if we did?"

She thought for a moment. "No, I think it's sort of hot. Just like us." She looked up at me. "You guys do fuck."

I nodded. "Yes, we do, my love."

"Oh my god that's so hot," she said, then got distracted by a scene in the movie.

I hugged her to me. Not as hot as fucking you, I thought.

It went that way the rest of the week. We'd leave work, eat, shower, and stay in bed for the rest of the evening and night. I knew it was going to be tough to give her up.

I'd been working on Tama moving back into the house. She left because she didn't want Maralah to know anything about us until she was out of high school. Just like we did with Paytah. Since we were past that, it was time they both moved in with me again.

Maralah wanted to have some friends over for a pool party, so I took advantage of the time to go see Tama. We had a lot of catching up to do, and some plans to make. There was a lot of explaining to do and we had to be prepared.

I had food brought in for the girls and left to head to my daughter's house.

"Daddy, I hope you're hungry, I have steaks for the grill."

I took her in my arms. "I'm hungry alright, but not for steak."

"Oh? I figured by now your balls would be empty," she laughed, running her hand over the front of my pants.

"Now you know my balls are never empty!"

"That's for sure," she laughed.

We ate and I helped her clean up. I came up behind her while she was at the sink. It seemed like it was so long since she was in my arms.

"Mmm, Daddy," she said, leaning her head back on my shoulder and rubbing her ass on my hardening cock.

"What are you looking for, young lady?"

"You know what I want," she whispered.

I slid my hands under her skirt. "You remembered."

"No panties for you. Of course, I remember that you love my bare pussy and ass."

"Oh my god, I do," I murmured in her ear, running my hand from her slit between her cheeks.

She pushed back against my hand. I teased her ass with my fingertip. She gripped the edge of the counter. I pulled her dress over her head, my cock throbbing when I saw she was completely naked for me.

"You're such a good girl," I said against her neck.

I cupped her tits in my hand, and she pushed her ass against me again. My cock was still throbbing in my pants. She reached back and deftly unzipped and pushed my jeans down.

My cock lumbered up and slapped her ass. I ran the head through her dripping slit.

"See how wet I am for you, Daddy."

I wet my cock head in her pussy juice and teased her ass. She leaned over the sink and pushed her ass back as I slowly eased in.

"Baby," I hissed, and she groaned and I pushed in deep.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass. You know I love that. It's been so long," she whimpered.

Her tits dangled over the sink as I thrust into her. I held her naked hips and fucked her ass while she moaned for more.

She rode back on my cock and began moving faster. I reached around and fingered her clit, and almost immediately she shouted and came hard. Just hearing her set me off and I blew into her.

We stayed locked together for a moment. My front tight against her back. I slid my hand from her tits, down her stomach then between her legs. She was still dripping. Her clit was swollen and she jerked when I touched it, her ass tightening around my cock.

I breathed in her ear as I brought her to another shuddering orgasm. She was limp in my arms.

I carried her to her bedroom and into the shower. I Tenderly washed her. My daughter. My love. My lover.

~to be continued~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers