When He Isn't Looking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her ass in place, spreading her cheek apart wider as he continued pushing his cock inside her. He wanted at least 6" of him inside her, wanted to feel her squeeze him to oblivion, damn she was so tight no matter which hole he got into. She was panting against the wall now. He held her in place as he pulled out and pushed back in, slowly, building an easy rhythm as he began fucking her ass. Each time he pushed, he would get a little deeper. She groaned louder and her ass started pushing back at his thrusts.

"Ohh yeahh..." he groaned, smacking her ass with is hand as his cock sunk more than halfway inside her ass. "Tell me you like the feel of my cock in your ass baby."

"Mmm yes... fuck my tight ass," she groaned, the lube was taking control of her senses again, she wanted to just beg for him to ram her ass to the hilt.

He could tell she was feeling the effect of the extra heat in the lube, he squeezed her ass as he gained speed, fucking her tight hole. He saw her head lean back to look at him, he reached forward to grasp her hanging globes, squeezing them as he fucked her ass. Her body tensed up, her back arched, her breath becoming quick gasps, "cum for me baby, show me how you like getting your ass rimmed by my big dick," he called out, with slaps on her creamy ass. He pinched her nipples so hard, she screamed out as waves of pleasure took over. Her body trembled, her hands clenched tightly, her body glistened in sweat. He thrusted deeply, enjoying how her ass tightened around him even more as she came.

He pulled out of her ass and pulled her up and around so she was facing him and lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him, leaning her against the wall, his still hard cock entering her slick pussy instantly. He pinned her in place against the wall and rammed his cock in and out of her mercilessly, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy sucking on his cock as it slides in and out of her. Her arms held onto him tightly, her moans long and continuous, as her body rocked back against him.

The door shook as someone tried to get it open. "I know you're in there. Open this door and get out now," a female voice called out, followed by some more tugging at the stall door.

They both froze as the voice called out again, "Get out or I'm calling security."

"Can you give us a moment," Erin asked.

"No, out now!"

The door opened, the woman, a store attendant in her late 30s, wearing the store's uniform, gasped loudly at the sight of the huge, dark, muscled man, pretty much naked, his cock still inside the woman whose creamy skin glowed even whiter against him. He held her tightly against his chest, save for her legs wide apart, locked around his waist. Her back was to the attendant so the man could shield her nudity, part of it at least. Her ass a bright red, supported underneath by his big strong hands. The attendant stood in shock, even more so when the man seemed to lift the woman in his arms a little higher, exposing his cock, most of which was still inside the pussy of the woman he held.

Gasping as she saw the thickness of the cock and how stretched open the woman's pussy lips were. She was so small compared to the muscled man she was with.

"Anything we can do for you?" the man asked her.

Surprised by the question and what she thought it might have meant, the attendant looked, almost entranced, at the huge man, "per...perhaps I could be of any assistance?"

Erin turned to look at the attendant. Ty smiled at the attendant, "You're too kind but I think we're alright." With that, he pulled Erin's body back down on him, burying his cock deep inside her again, causing her whimper. He stops and looks back at the attendant, "Umm do you think we could have a little privacy?"

The attendant couldn't stop staring. Indecent thoughts were flooding her mind. "Maybe... I could... Just observe...," her hands quivered as she spoke.

"I'm sorry ma'am, my cock's only for her. She's very shy. Perhaps another time." he said while rubbing Erin's ass. "We would really appreciate a few more minutes."

The attendant nodded and hurried out, placing the "closed" sign at the entrance of the fitting room.

Ty grinned and looked at Erin, their nose brushing against each other. "Tell me that wasn't odd."

She smiled, "I bet you get that all the time."

"I guess I do," he said, putting her down on the bigger couch in the middle of the fitting room. "You just feel so nice and tight on my cock, Erin." He leaned down, her legs wrapping around him immediately, his stared at her lip before touching it with his, sucking on her lower lip before once again parting her mouth with his tongue. As he did, his cock too parted her lips, his hard cock entering her as his tongue does. He began with slow thrusts as he enjoyed the sweetness of her mouth, moving down to her neck, her breasts. As soon as he heard her moans getting louder and her nails digging deeper into his back, he leans upwards and pulls her legs wide apart, lifting her ass higher up as he increases momentum, thrusts deeper and harder and faster into her.

She gasps and groans, loving the feel of his cock inside her, how deep into her he could reach, the strength of his thrusts, his balls hitting her ass at every thrust. He twists her legs a little bit, turning her just slightly onto her side, and pummels into her mercilessly, one side then the other, as if he wanted to stretch her pussy in every way and it felt so good. She was screaming endlessly in pleasure and it drove him wild. Her pussy seemed to suck onto his meat as it moved in and out until he could no longer take any more.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum," he groaned out. "Tell me where you want it."

She was beyond breaths, unable to think clearly, she wanted him to shoot his cum inside her, wanted it flooding her pussy, seeping out of her. But there was no way she could keep it all in by the time she got home, no way to clean up.

He leaned back and his thrusts got rougher and harder, his cock seemed to grow as it throbbed inside her, driving her over the edge. His fingers dug into her thighs as he felt her tightening around him in her orgasm. He pulled out quickly and sprayed his cum all over her chest.

Gasping for breath, he laid down beside her, both bodies glistening from sweat and pleasure. He locked his fingers into hers, "I'm sorry," he panted out.

"Why?" she asked, still catching breath.

"I know where you wanted me to...," he paused, trying to catch his breath, "but I don't think this is the place for it." He reached to her hip, planting a kiss on her tummy as he pulled the tag from the panties she had tried on.

She mustered a laugh, and he quickly followed. "Maybe next time," he grinned.

Her brows raised in question, "what?"

He laughed as he sat up, "come on! Nobody can get enough of something like that," he said, slapping his big hand against her ass.

"But... you have a girlfriend," she said, reluctantly.

"And you have a boyfriend, and he's one of my closest friends," he grinned, stripping off the one piece he was wearing. "So I assume you approve of my... Purchase?"

She sat up, smiling as she bit her lip. "I can't imagine you wearing that for anybody else now."

He laughed and leaned down to her, "No, I'd happily stand naked for you any day." Leaving a kiss on her lips.

He helped her clean up and they both left the fitting room and proceeded to the counter. Ty handed the tag to the woman behind the register who returned him with a raised eyebrow.

"She looked great in it so I had her wear it," he said with a flirty smile. The cashier didn't return the expression. He sighed and pulled Erin against him, raising her skirt up without warning, making her and everyone who saw, gasp loudly in surprise. "Happy now?" he asked, with a hint of sarcasm.

The cashier, seemingly stunned, punched the tag and said no more. As soon as they were done paying, Ty took her hand in his as they exited the store.

"Do you have a ride?" He asked.

"No, I... uber-ed," she answered.

"I'll take you home then, it's only an hour till six. I might as well just hang around until the rest of the guys arrive." He opened the car door for her and loaded the bags before getting into the driver's seat.

12