When Heather met Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fetch," and off she shot again, tail fluttering like a flag. A few more throws before I attached the leashes, put the phones in my bag and led them crawling to the playroom. "Take your tails out, lay on the mat with your pussies as close together as you can get." With some manoeuvring they managed to scissor their legs so their pussies were just about touching. I produced a magic wand vibrator and got both of them to hold it and centre it between their legs against both pussies.

"You have got that until I climax, it will stay where it is. I shall be watching, not moving away." I put my cock in Slut's mouth and slowly went backward and forward. I wanted them to have the full benefit of the wand and hopefully too much. I turned round and presented my arsehole to Slut who immediately put her tongue in. From this position I could observe the wand on their pussies as well as lean forward and kiss Slag.

Being a gentleman I moved round so they both had the opportunity to suck my cock and lick my arse as well as receive a kiss. I could see the wand working its magic, they were getting quite excited and wiggling about. I shot into Slag's face, wiped my cock with her hair and walked out.

Slag

I don't think Anita had an orgasm, she had a good time and the video should keep her entertained on a cold winter's night. I was made to squat in front of Sir and he put a leather collar round my neck, it was quite high and held my head up. Stripping while squatting is not that easy, I had to sit down to remove my shoes and stockings but I was squatting again to remove my bra.

He made Anita home in with my phone on the wet patch on my knickers! What does he expect? All he does gets me turned on, I'm not embarrassed, my face is red because I have caught the sun. I managed to get my knickers off. A leash was attached and I crawled outside, my rear closely filmed. He threw a bone for me and I had to fetch it going on my hands and feet rather than my hands and knees. Anita tried to keep up with me in her heels on the grass, I tried not to laugh. I may have looked ridiculous but so did she.

Sir stroked my hair, each time I returned with the bone. He made me beg and catch a chocolate then put a butt plug with a black and white tail in me. I fetched the bone some more. I filmed Anita doing similar activities before we crawled back to the playroom. We were made to scissor on a mat, our pussies touching, he gave us a wand to place between us, it was going full blast I think. I have never used one before and to be honest it was amazing I orgasmed in minutes. I was near anyway, you cannot have all that humiliation and not be.

Sucking Sir's cock, licking his bum and kissing him, Anita's closeness and the sensation of the wand my head was a mess. My pussy was leaking and one orgasm after another was continuing, I wanted it to stop. I tried to pull away a little, Anita was doing the same. When he came round to me I did my best to make him come, using my hands as well as my mouth. He pulled out and came over me, I pulled the wand away. I wanted to come and I have done that more than once, not the way I expected. I prefer having a cock in me when I come but this was good and following the recent activity.

I fell back exhausted, my sweaty pussy against Anita's equally sweaty pussy. Neither of us were eager to move, gaining comfort from the warmth. "What do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know," was her vague reply. We couldn't lay there for ever although it was tempting.

"We had better move or...I don't know what. Let's clean up and clean the tails, collect up our clothes then crawl in to him for instructions." We reluctantly disentangled ourselves and began collecting up the detritus, we washed the plug part of the tails.

"Should we wear the tails?" Anita asked.

"I don't think so, let's stay naked and crawl in and hope for the best. We need to get the washing in."

"I suppose so, although I would just like to lie in bed and watch the film on my phone and then fall asleep satisfied." Well that didn't happen, we tidied up, got the washing in and crawled into the lounge.

Master

I was enjoying a whisky when the girls crawled in. "I have ordered a takeaway," I should have thought about eating earlier, I'm getting sick of takeaways, Chinese or otherwise. I'd ordered Indian, the first time from this place. "I will answer the door, set the table."

We had Indian food. "Clean up, get in the shower and into bed." I showered and was in bed before them. They joined me some time later. "Go to sleep, start early tomorrow."

I woke early as usual and had my usual mug of tea before I woke the girls. "Get something on, you are going to the shops," They washed and dressed, had a brew then off they went to the shops. I took my sharp knife and the ginger Sasha had bought for me. I cut and peeled the ginger to make two three inch long narrow spikes. I also cut two more, thicker and rounded off at the end.

The girls were back not long after I had finished my chore. "Into the playroom."

Slut

He woke us early and sent us to the chemist shop to buy specifically a pack of mint flavoured condoms and a pack of ribbed condoms. Why? We don't need them, okay it is a bit embarrassing buying them but compared with all the embarrassing things we have done this is nothing. He says he has had a vasectomy so can't get us pregnant and STD's would have been transmitted by now.

I went first. "Could I have a pack of mint flavoured condoms please?" I asked the lady shop assistant. She bent down and produced a box of condoms, she shuffled through it.

"We don't appear to have mint flavour," she said. "I can give you pineapple or strawberry."

"No thank you, I only like mint, strawberry and pineapple are too sweet." Fuck her trying to embarrass me, I smiled sweetly at her and watched her face turn red.

"Do you have any ribbed?" asked Heather. "I find they are so much more stimulating than the ordinary ones. Don't you?" The young lady seemed to have something important to do in the back room. Fortunately there is another chemist in town. It was a man behind the counter. Heather went first. "A packet of ribbed condoms please," she asked.

He grinned, "Certainly miss," he produced a pack of ribbed Durex.

"Could I have a pack of mint flavoured condoms please?" I asked. He looked through.

"I don't have any here, would you have another flavour or shall I look in the back?" I bet he would love us to help him look.

"You had better look in the back, I only like mint." He smiled and with a knowing look went into the back. He knows nothing I thought.

He came in waving several packs over his head, "I have found some mint flavoured Durex for you miss." he said very loudly. He was not going to humiliate us.

"Oh goody, in that case I'll have two packs, I really love the flavour." I said just as loud. We paid and went home.

Master

They returned with the condoms, wondering what I wanted them for. "Make some bacon butties, you are going to need sustenance to get through this morning."

When we had finished the butties I sent the girls to the playroom. I collected the ginger which I had carefully wrapped in clingfilm and followed them into the playroom. "Girls you go home today so I am going to leave you with something to remember this day by. Take everything off and bend over the bench." What a pleasant sight, I spread their legs a little more and checked that their tits were over the edge of the bench.

I blindfolded both of them and set out my gear in the space between them. I picked up two leather belts and hit both arses simultaneously, they both let out surprised shouts. I put these down and inserted a finger into each pussy, pussies that were already wet. I took my finger out and straight away put them into their arses. "Well girls you both have such welcoming and accessible arseholes, we must treat them well." I unwrapped the two longer pieces of ginger which I put one each in their pussies. Taking them out quickly I inserted them in their arseholes. "This should warm you up,"which should give them a clue. I hit both arses with the belts.

"How does that feel Slut?" I asked.

"It's stinging Sir," was her reply.

"And you Slag?"

"The same, stings a lot."

"Good, they used this to stop you clenching your arse when it is hit as clenching makes the sting worse. I unwrapped the further ginger and rubbed it on their clits causing a good bit of wiggling about.

"Please Sir, can you take it out as it really stings?" said Slut.

"Oh I think that you can enjoy it for a bit longer, the first to give up will get my cock in while you are still suffering, I will be wearing a condom of course, that ginger stings. I will wipe some ginger on the condom. The one who holds out longest will have an ice lolly shoved up their arse.

I pushed the pussy ginger into their pussies and picked up the belts and hit both of them. There were cries with each stroke, both were crying, Slag was sobbing. I felt sorry for her so I moved round and put my cock in her mouth to take her mind off the pain. She sucked and licked, I think it was taking her mind off her suffering. Leaning over I manipulated the arse ginger to spread the pain a little.

I was surprised that they had hardly moved, it was as if they were actually tied, which I had thought of doing. I pushed the pussy ginger in and out of them.

"Please Sir can you take it out of my bum," Slag was crying and could hardly say it. I pulled it out and put my cock in, she screamed, my cock is a good deal bigger than the ginger that was previously in there. I fucked her hard.

"Please Sir, can you take mine out now?" pleaded Slut.

"You will have to wait until I have finished with Slag," I slapped her arse to emphasise what I said. Slut had ginger in her pussy, they both had tears dripping to the floor. I came into the mint flavoured condom, moved to Slut's face and stuck my cock in her mouth. I removed the blindfolds. "Can you taste the mint Slut?"

"Mmmmggghhh" was her reply, difficult to understand so I took my cock out.

"You will have to speak more clearly, what did you say?"

"No Sir, the ginger overshadows it."

I took the ginger out of her bum and removed from my cool box two ice lollies and pushed them into the two vacant arseholes.

"Thank you Sir," they both said with relief. I pushed the lollies in and out and their arses twerked to grip them better. I took the condom off my cock and watched some of the melt drip down their cracks onto their pussies which were still holding the ginger in. I took the ginger out and fingered their pussies.

"Would you like a lolly in your cunt, girls to cool you off, remember they will stay in until there is only the stick left?"

"Yes please Sir," they both wanted to cool down.

When the ice lollies had melted I threw the sticks down. I ran my tongue up first Sluts pussy and arse, tasting the fruit from the lolly and ginger, I have always liked the taste of ginger. Slag had a very similar taste. "Well I enjoyed that, go into the lounge on all fours," I was getting hard again, that was so fucking good. The ginger really spiced things up. I had the girls stand in front of me. They were going home today, hopefully with a burning desire. I went out and brought some gaffer tape in.

Standing behind Slut I said "Lift your tits up," she put her hands underneath and raised them. I pulled a length of tape out of the roll put it over her head and across her tits. "Put your hands above your head," I pulled the tape tight and stuck it to her back. Her tits were pulled in with bulges of excess tit above and below the tape.

Slag's tits were not quite as big as Slut's but the gaffer tape had a very similar effect. The bulges above and below were about the same as Slut's. I sat back down, "Squat again, suck my cock both of you," I mussed their hair while they attended to my cock and balls. I lay back and relaxed, reminiscing over the last few days, these two had turned out to be quite entertaining. I came over their faces. "Good girls, something to eat and drink and then it will probably be time for you to go."

"When can we take the tape off our boobs Sir?" asked Slut.

"Any time after you have left here." I informed them.

After we had a late breakfast and the girls had tidied up I sent the girls to get dressed. "No knickers or bras," I told them. I lay back still naked when they came back fully, maybe not fully but dressed. They knelt in front of me. They licked up the inside of my thighs and lo and behold my cock started rising again. I did not want to come again Sasha was coming back later and she deserved a reward,

"Have you packed girls, including the things I gave you?"

"Yes Sir, everything, including the red with black lace underwear." said Slag.

"Next time I come to the restaurant I will expect you to wear the basque Slut and no knickers. I have ordered a taxi on my account so you don't have to pay anything, it will be here in five minutes." Slag leaned forward and looking up at me with her puppy dog eyes kissed the head of my cock, it was a deep loving kiss. Fuck me it stood to attention, from a semi to a fully fledged hard on. Slut kissed it next which was very nice but the look and the sensation from Slag was amazing.

"There's the taxi, goodbye girls."

"Goodbye Sir," they said as they ran out.

Slag

We went into the playroom as ordered and were bent over the padded bench, legs apart and boobs hanging over. We weren't tied down but were blindfolded. I had no idea what to expect so when I felt a heavy sting across my backside it made me shout out in pain and surprise. A finger in my pussy held hopes for something more pleasant, hopes which were soon dashed as the finger transferred to my bumhole.

Very quickly the finger was removed and something went from pussy to bumhole. After a short while I felt a burning sensation in my bum which gradually increased. Sir explained that it was used to stop clenching your bum when hit, I can see the logic, but it was fucking impossible not to clench despite the pain.

Anita asked Sir to take it out, he said no and the first to have it taken out would be fucked while the other would have an ice lolly in their bum. Who'd have thought it would be preferential to have an ice lolly in your bum rather than Sir's cock? On this occasion I'll try for an ice lolly.

Christ, it was becoming unbearable, my arse was on fire and my pussy was catching up. He had rubbed it on my clit and although it was not there now the burning on that most sensitive spot was terrible. My whole pussy was on fire. I was crying, I asked Sir to take it out, he stopped pushing the one in and out of my pussy and took it out of my bum. It was better but still on fire, He pushed his cock straight in my bum. Yikes agony, I screamed, his cock just pushed the fire into me. He rammed away, every time he re-entered me the searing pain in my bum escalated. Eventually he pulled out.

Anita was pleading to have her ginger removed, Sir smacked her and refused. He asked her if she could taste the mint. The bastard was wearing a condom, he didn't want to burn his delicate cock, I could be in fucking agony, I was in fucking agony. His delicate cock was protected by a condom we had embarrassed ourselves in buying. Bastard, bastard, bastard.

He stuck ice up my bum, heaven, he said we had to keep it there until it was down to just the stick. Absolutely no problem, the fire in my bum died down and melted ice ran onto my pussy and over my clit helping to quench the fire there. A second lolly was put in my pussy.

Slut

I wondered what he was going to do with the gaffer tape, he appeared to have a selection of gags so not to stop us screaming. I found out, he bound my boobs really tight across my nipples, I looked stupid. He did the same to Heather and she looked just as stupid. We sucked his cock, packed, dressed without knickers or bras. Finding something loose enough to hide our mis-shaped boobs was not easy. We both kissed his cock goodbye, God, I'm going to miss that and him but I will be glad of the rest.

We got in the taxi and I gave him my address. "Come to mine for a while and we can sort ourselves out," I suggested.

"Good idea," we were thinking about the gaffer tape. At my flat we looked at each other and giggled. Heather opened her case and I went to my drawers in the bedroom, both found knickers and put them on. We laughed again covering up after what we had been through. "Shall we have a cup of tea?" I asked.

"It's like being back," she laughed. We had a very respectable mug of tea. "We had better try and get it off." She stood and took her dress off, I did the same. We stood wearing just knickers and gaffer tape.

"Turn your back," I started to pull one end of the tape off her back. I had to pick at it slowly until I had hold of a piece, I pulled it slowly.

"Yeeeeoow," exclaimed Heather "that hurts."

"Shall I pull it in one go?" I enquired, I was going to have to suffer so finding the best way would be helpful to me.

"Yes, give it a go." I pulled it off as far as her side not quite reaching the side of her boob.

"Ooooooowwww," her scream was louder this time. "That was horrible and I can't imagine what it will be like on the nipples. I don't know which is worse." I pulled the tape on the other side about the same amount with an equally loud scream.

"Just your tits to go," I offered, trying to make things seem not too bad.

"I know and I'm dreading it, where the fuck did he get this tape from?" I have some analgesic cream. Do you think you could pull it all off in one go and we can slap cream on while I cry and curse him." She put her hands behind her and held the door handle and stuck her tits out as far as she could. I gripped both sides of the tape.

"One, Two..." I pulled the tape fast, I fell back."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried. She was sobbing tears rolling down her face. I grabbed the cream, smeared a load over my hands and grabbed her boobs from behind. I carefully massaged the cream into her tits. "Thank you,"

Heather

Shit I had put up with some pain lately but this was crazy, I had to look to see that my nipples hadn't been ripped off, I was surprised to see that there was no blood streaming out. There was some relief when Anita slapped cream on them and smoothed it in. I was dancing on the spot, I don't know why but it seemed a way of letting the pain out as did calling him all the names I could think of.

Gradually as the pain became bearable Anita stopped massaging my boobs and slid around and started kissing my tears away. Oh fuck my nipples were already like organ stops and now my pussy was getting 'that feeling' as well as moist. I held her head and kissed her on the lips. "Your turn to go through the agony," I said, pulling away.

Anita

My heart rate zoomed to a dangerous level, where were things going? What was she doing? What was I doing? My kissing her tears was an invitation which she took up, I asked for it. Now it was my turn to have the tape removed. Fuck. She pulled the tape away from the sides causing me great pain but all I could think of was my poor nipples and what they were going to endure, what I was going to endure.

"How do you want me to do it?" asked Heather.

"I don't fucking know, what do you think," I was crying mainly at the thought of the pain.

"I would take it slow and see how it goes," she offered.

"Okay then," I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and mentally prepared all the curses I could throw at the cunt who did this to me. Next time I see him I'll...I'll do exactly what he tells me, bastard. "Ah, ha, ha, owww. Stop." I can't stand it and she is very close to my nipple. "Oh just get it over with, do it!"

"Yeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!" Fuck me that hurt before I slapped the cream on my tits I checked to see that they were intact. I Hopped round the room. "Ow, ow, ow ow. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit, shit shit." Heather held me, hugged me, kissed me and cried with me. We settled down, calmed down. "I need to wash my face and hands."

1...345678