When He's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Now that's a sight to behold!" And, without invitation, he stepped into the room to study device more closely. It was only when he stood by the machine that he noticed what she had been working on. He picked the panties up and admired them.

"And that's another sight to behold! French knickers, eh? I love the lace around the edge."

Then, a thought occurred to him, and he cocked his head to one side, before looking at Abi.

"I hope they weren't the ones you were wearing, Abi?"

Her face flushed with embarrassment, and she lunged and snatched the garment away from him. Before she knew it, Quigley had picked up the matching bra and when she tried to grab that, he held it at arm's length away from her so that he could look more closely. His fingers slipped inside and pushed out the cups to create a simulation of her breasts in them.

"Very nice indeed Abi. You're very talented."

She felt violated, as if he had been touching the underwear she had on. But if she felt violated, why did her body begin to respond in a different way? She could sense the hardness of her nipples as she tried not to move too much for fear of stimulating them. She could feel her "pussy" as Sam liked to call it beginning to lubricate.

"Perhaps we should have a cup of tea now, as I haven't got very long."

They moved to the kitchen and Abi made the tea. Eventually, Quigley turned the conversation towards how she was doing for money.

"How are you coping Abi? I mean for money?" he asked.

"Well," she began. "We had a little put aside, but that's all gone now."

Her head dropped. She didn't cry, but her voice began to quaver.

"I honestly don't know what I'm going to do."

"Maybe there's ways that you can earn a bit of money?" he suggested.

"I can't get a proper job; I need to look after the boys. I used to do little sewing jobs for people, but since...Sam, well, they seem to be avoiding me."

She was feeling emotional, so she decided to busy herself washing up the cups and saucers. Suddenly Quigley was standing right behind her again. Her hands were on the edge of the sink, and he rested his on top of hers. She was slow to react and before she could he lightly kissed the nape of her neck. He pressed his body against hers and she could feel his erection pushing between her cheeks.

"I'm sure I can help you with a little bit of cash. We can work something out together, can't we?"

She was like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car. She couldn't move. Couldn't resist as his hands left hers and slid from her hips, up past her waist and round to cup her breasts. He squeezed them a little roughly and then pinched the traitorously hard nipples. How could she possibly find this situation arousing?

Electric jolts ran through Abi's body; it was as if there were wires connecting directly between that sensitive little spot between her legs and her fiery nipples. Had she not been gripping the sink; she might have collapsed to the floor.

"Ohhhh!" Quigley groaned. "Now that feels even better than I imagined it would."

He kissed her neck again and rolled her nipples with his fingers and thumbs. Then he noticed the time.

"I have to get back," he said and stepped back, turning her round to face him. "But you can't have me walking out of your front door like this."

He nodded downwards and her eyes followed to the far too obvious bulge that any neighbours who happened to walk by would also see.

Quigley reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a ten-shilling note. He folded it up and slid it down inside the front of Abi's dress, making sure that he got a quick feel the soft swell of her mounds. Then he quickly unbuttoned his trouser fly and extracted his penis. The head looked shiny and slightly bigger than her husband's. The foreman took hold of her right hand and wrapped it around his cock. After only three strokes he let go because she was rubbing him automatically.

"That's it. That's a good girl. You really know how to wank Uncle Jack don't you? You've obviously had a lot of practice, haven't you? Well?"

Almost in a trance she heard herself say, "Jack likes me to do it for him sometimes."

She could sense he was getting closer and began to speed up her strokes. The words coming from his mouth were filthy and she wasn't used to such language, but at the same time her own arousal was skyrocketing, and she could feel the moisture flowing between her legs.

The semen exploded suddenly, and two jets flew onto her dress before she could move out of the way. Four more powerful spurts flew in an arc across the kitchen, followed by several lesser ejections.

When the ejaculation had ended, Abi released the rapidly deflating cock and quickly washed her hands under the tap and dabbed at the stains on her dress. Quigley buttoned up his fly.

"Good girl," he said. "There's more where that came from."

He turned and left the kitchen, walked down the hall and out of front door, leaving Abi wondering just exactly what he meant.

*****

The money that Jack Quigley gave Abi helped her to keep the family's heads above water, but within a week it had all gone -- even though she had bought the cheapest food she could find.

Head in hands, she sat at the kitchen table pondering two things; firstly, where had her husband gone? And secondly, how was she going to pay the rent and buy food?

The knock at the front door jolted her out of her thoughts and she hurriedly walked down the hallway. It was Jack Quigley.

"Make us a cup of tea love, I'm gasping," he said simply, and brushed past her heading for the kitchen.

Abi busied herself making the tea and it wasn't until she had poured it out and sat down that Quigley spoke again.

"Ah! That's lovely. You make a great cuppa Abi. Much better than the dish water we get at work."

She smiled wanly, acknowledging the compliment.

"I'm assuming that you've heard nothing from Sam?"

"No," she answered. "Nothing. The police say their hands are tied until something comes up. I asked them what they meant, but they wouldn't tell me."

Quigley could guess what they had meant; the police hadn't found any clues and until he turned up, there was nothing they could do. Until he turned up; alive, or dead. That was what they couldn't say to her.

He changed the subject, "How are the boys getting on?"

She sighed, "Well, you know kids, they're adaptable. They stopped asking where their Dad was and just got on with things. I think that they're upset, but don't want to show it."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Kids are pretty resilient."

They talked for a while longer before Quigley raised the subject of money.

Abi's head dropped and she quietly said, "I'm skint. I've got nothing left. I'm even considering pawning my wedding ring."

The ten-bob note landed on the table in front of her. She looked up at Quigley and then back down at the money. She could guess what he wanted and felt ashamed that her mind was telling her that it would pay the bills, and that it would only be a mild inconvenience. She stood up, intending to put the empty cups into the sink, but as she reached for his crockery Quigley caught her wrist in a firm grip and pulled her down onto his lap.

"Now girl, you be nice to Uncle Jack, and I'll see you alright," he said, with a lascivious grin.

Abi could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her right buttock but dare not try to move in case it merely encouraged him, making him think she was enjoying it.

Quigley's left arm had caught hold of her waist and he now gripped it firmly. His right hand moved up to cup her left breast. The thin material of her brassiere and blouse did nothing to hide the hardness of her nipples and Quigley teased them mercilessly, alternating between one and the other.

Abi knew what effect this manipulation would have on her and she could already feel that familiar warmth building between her legs, but she had to keep control and hope that he would be done soon. Her concentration was broken when he spoke again.

"Why don't you unbutton that blouse for me, eh?"

This wasn't exactly what she had expected to have to do for the ten shillings, but it was only a little worse than having her breasts massaged and her nipples teased and, besides, it gave her a little respite in which to regain self-control. His hand left her breasts and fell to her lap, where it began to gently rub the suspender clasp through her skirt. The sensitive flesh above the band of the stocking could feel the warmth of his hand.

Slowly, she unbuttoned the garment down to the waistband of her skirt. She stopped there, as to finish unfastening, she would have had to pull the bottom of the blouse out of the skirt. Underneath she was wearing a full-length slip, but as Quigley pushed the sides apart, she looked down and saw the hardened bullets poking out through the thin layers. When his hands returned to play with her, she realised that the removal of that single layer of her blouse had made the situation far worse. The fire that started in her belly was both shaming and exhilarating at the same time. And then Quigley took her past her resistance point when he reversed his hand and slipped it inside her bra.

If he hadn't got a firm grip of her, Abi would probably have fallen to the floor as she lost all co-ordination. She had never had an orgasm just from her breasts being manipulated, but now she was hopelessly lost as Quigley's hand slipped up between her legs. She didn't even register that she was opening them for him. By the time she became aware of what was happening, his hand had already slipped inside the loose leg of her knickers and was rapidly sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy.

"You are sopping wet, girl! You must be gagging for it, going without for so long."

He lifted her off his lap and stood, pushing Abi forwards so that her arms were supporting her weight on the table. Quigley threw the skirt and slip up over her back, exposing her perfectly formed backside sheathed in the soft material of her knickers.

Quigley had no time to waste, and he unbuttoned his fly and pulled his cock out. He didn't pause to pull her underwear down, but simply pulled the gusset to one side with one hand, while the other guided the head to Abi's glistening vagina. He wasn't gentle and with three thrusts was fully embedded within the hot, wet warmth. The slaps of his thighs hitting her arse cheeks was somewhat muted by the fact that he was still wearing his trousers, but the shaking of the table with the crockery on it caused enough noise to make up for it.

Still coming down from her own climax, Abi only then realised that Quigley was going to come in her and wasn't using a Johnny (the common term for a condom).

"Please, you mustn't come in me. I'll get pregnant," she pleaded.

"Too late for that girl, I'm not pulling out now I'm there."

He let out a prolonged growl as he shot spurt after spurt deep inside Abi's pussy. He continued to rock back and forth even after he had finished. Abi could hear the squelching sounds and feel the semen running down her legs. She wondered just how much he had put in her!

Quigley stepped back half a pace and let his dick drop sloppily out. He tucked himself back inside his trousers and buttoned them up. He gave Abi a playful slap on her rump and said, "Good girl, that's set Uncle Jack up nicely for the day now."

He turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving her still bent over the table. At that moment she didn't want to move. Tears prickled her eyes, but she couldn't deny the shameful fact that she had enjoyed being used and even now sensed she needed something more.

Finally, pulling herself together, she stood up and unsteadily made her way to the scullery. There, she took off her skirt, blouse and slip and removed her sodden underpants. Using a sponge which she ran under the only tap over the basin, she washed between her legs, trying to push the sponge as deep into her pussy as possible. When she felt that it wasn't going to clean all the semen out, she began to slip two of her fingers as far as they would go. Her vaginal walls were still distended from Quigley's cock, so it was easy enough to do. But then her hand touched her clitoris and she started to spasm all over again. She just hoped that she had managed to flush all the come out.

*****

As it happened, Abi needn't have worried. Her period started the very next day, meaning that she couldn't possibly be pregnant. The next week went swiftly, as did the money, but she was just about keeping her head above water. She made further contact with the police, but still there was no news. She got the feeling that they thought her husband had run off with another woman. But she knew him better than anybody else and he would never do that.

On Friday morning she sent the boys off to school again and busied herself with housework, fully expecting Jack Quigley to turn up at lunchtime. She knew that if he gave her ten shillings again, then she would have to repay him in kind. She felt like a whore, but what could she do otherwise? If she turned him down, he would walk out and then she would be destitute. Probably, within two weeks the landlord would have kicked her and the boys out onto the streets.

The knock at the door came just as she had been expecting it to. She tried not to rush, but her sense of anticipation was hard to quell. She opened the door and stepped back to let Quigley in. He walked past, but instead of making his way to the kitchen, he stopped and waited for her to close the door. She was surprised when she turned around and almost walked into him.

"Oh! Why don't you go into the kitchen, and we can..." She paused before continuing, "Have a nice cup of tea?"

"Nope," he said archly. "There's something I want to know first."

"What?"

Quigley put his hands on her shoulders and manoeuvred her against the wall. He leaned in close breathed into her ear, "Open your legs."

Abi moved her feet about a foot apart. Quigley used his left hand to take hold of the hem of her skirt and slip and raise them up so that Abi's French knickers were openly displayed.

"Wider," he commanded.

She moved her feet further apart, then Quigley placed his hand on her inner thigh and slid it up her leg. Abi held her breath and closed her eyes as the hand glided inside her knickers. His fingers quickly found the entrance to her pussy and slid first one, then two digits all the way in.

Quigley pressed his body against hers, so that she could be left in no doubt that he was erect.

"Just as I thought. You've been looking forward to this and your cunt is wet, open, and ready and waiting for a good hard fucking."

Abi grimaced at the language he used, but she knew he was telling the truth; her pussy had been getting even more moist the closer it came to lunchtime and her nipples had been teased agonisingly every time she moved.

Quigley continued, "Let's see just how much of a slut you are, eh?"

With that, he spun her away from the wall so that he was now leaning against it and then pushed down on her shoulders. The powerful hands drove Abi to her knees. She looked up at his lust-hungry face, wondering what he intended.

"Well come on then Abi, you know what to do."

She guessed that he wanted her to get his cock out for him. She had never done this for her husband, so she was a little butter-fingered as she unfastened the button fly. She could see that his cock was straining against his cotton underpants. She pulled at the opening and all the buttons popped open instantly. She saw the pubic hair and smelled his musk, before reaching through the gap to pull the hot, hard shaft from within. Automatically, she began to rub it.

Quigley let her continue for a while, but then grew frustrated.

"Come on Abi, you know what I want, now get on with it!"

"I...I don't understand. I thought this was what you wanted me to do?"

"Don't act the innocent, I want you to suck my cock," he growled.

Abi gasped in shock.

"What? You've never sucked your husband off?"

Her head shook in disbelief at what he was suggesting.

"Well, I guess you're about to learn."

"But...I mean, that's not nice, is it?"

"It is for me. Close your eyes and stick out your tongue."

Abi did as she was told without thinking, but before she had time to react, the fat head of Quigley's cock was laid upon her tongue and slid past her lips. She tried to pull away, but Quigley had hold of her head.

"That's a good girl. Now keep it in there and start rubbing it."

While she was revolted, Abi felt that the intrusion of just the head into her mouth while she rubbed him was better than him pushing it up into her pussy. It was only then that she understood that he was going to try and push further into her mouth, making her gag.

Desperate to stop what was happening she rubbed him faster and faster to get him to climax as quickly as possible. Perhaps she had thought he would want to pull out and see his penis explode all over her. But as she felt the shaft swell and she understood that he was about to spurt, it dawned on her that he had no intention of taking his cock out of her mouth.

Quigley held her head with both hands as the semen surged up from his testicles and began flooding into Abi's throat. She had no choice but to swallow. It choked, as he flooded her throat with spurt after spurt of semen. All she could do was gulp it down. He kept pumping until he had finished.

Suddenly, he pulled back, and his cock slipped out of her mouth. She sat gulping air, trying to stop the cough that wouldn't go away.

"That was good. Really good. You're a great little cocksucker, Abi."

Tears were running down her face and she couldn't really focus on Quigley's face. She was aware that he put his hand in his pocket and threw something on the floor, before turning and leaving.

Abi remained kneeling on the floor for some time. Not because of the assault she had to endure from Quigley, but because she couldn't accept that her nipples and pussy were tingling as a result. She was appalled to realise that she enjoyed doing that to him, but that she still needed to be fucked. She went upstairs to the bedroom and removed her wet panties. Her sat on the edge of the bed and ran her hands up her thighs, imagining that they were Uncle Jack's. When they reached her pussy, two fingers on her left hand slipped in and the fingers of her other hand found her clitoris. In a matter of seconds, she climaxed.

*****

Another week went by, and Quigley turned up once more, but this time he sat and drank tea with Abi, talking. It was a strange and stilted conversation. She was sure that he was building up to something and she expected that it would be sex. Already she could feel her pussy lips beginning to moisten. Finally, he got around to the subject he really wanted to talk about.

"I understand that the boys are going on a Scout camp this weekend. Can you afford it?"

She looked down before answering, "No, not really."

"I expect you'd like a little help then." It was said as a statement rather than a question.

Abi knew that he was going to want sex. She understood that and -- almost -- accepted that it was a necessary evil. But the ten shillings was not really going to stretch to the camp and food for the week.

"When do the boys leave?"

"They're meeting at the school at six o'clock, but they've still got to do their homework first and then pack their rucksacks."

"So, you should be home by 6.30. I'll come back then."

"Oh! I thought...well, that you might want something now."

Quigley chuckled and leered at her.

"Well, if you need a bit more money, you'll have to earn it. So, I'm going to want a slap-up meal, with beer, and then a bit of slap and tickle."

Abi was surprised that he wanted to wait until this evening, but the major concern was the 'slap-up meal' part. How was she going to manage that?