When He's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi had popped her breasts back into her bra before sitting down but left the dress front unbuttoned. So, when she regained her seat Quigley put his arm around her and began kissing her on the mouth, she wasn't surprised to find his hand slipping inside and teasing her nipples again.

Quigley pulled back, but continued caressing her breasts, then said, "It's a shame that you've run out of booze. I could just do with another drink."

It was only then that Abi recalled that Sam had kept a bottle of brandy in the sideboard in the dining room. He only ever used it for putting a teaspoon's worth on the pudding at Christmas. She didn't know how much was in it, but perhaps it would satisfy Quigley and maybe he would leave her alone now?

"I...I think that there may be a little bit of brandy. I'm not sure. I'll have to go and check."

"Brandy? That will do nicely!" he smiled as he answered.

Abi stood up and began walking into the other room. It was at this point that she became conscious of her lack of underwear. She felt like a cheap whore walking around with no knickers on! What kind of woman does that? She reached the sideboard and squatted down, looking for the bottle. It was partially hidden at the back -- hopefully where the children would not find it. It was too awkward to reach easily, so she had spread her knees to maintain balance as she leant in. Of course, her skirt wasn't helping, so she pulled it up out of the way, enabling her to counterbalance and reach further. Her left hand was holding onto the sideboard top and, finally, she managed to grab the neck of the bottle. She pulled back out of the cupboard and looked to see that there was almost three quarters of the bottle left. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Only then did she notice that her legs were spread at an obscene angle and that her knicker-less vagina was exposed. The urge to do something really, really rude overwhelmed her and she brought the side of the bottle into contact with her pussy lips and began to slide it up and down. She could feel the wetness beginning again. She had never done anything like this in her life and the realisation of what she was doing suddenly brought her to her senses and she withdrew the bottle and snapped her knees shut.

Abi walked back into the front room to find Quigley holding up her knickers. She wasn't sure, but she thought he might have been sniffing them.

"Oh, umm...I think I'd better put them back on," she said, reddening.

"Uh-huh, not these. They're sopping wet!"

"Oh, well maybe I had better go and get a clean pair, then?"

"No Abi. I want you like this. It suits you. Now, come here and fill my glass."

She leant across and poured a generous measure, before pushing the cork back in and placing the bottle by the glass. Quigley then grabbed her hips and then pulled her back down alongside him.

"Now, while I enjoy this brandy, I want you to see if you can get my John Thomas up and running again."

His cock was still lying in the open. She assumed that he wanted her to rub it but then he reached his hand behind her neck and pulled her face down into his crotch.

Abi could smell his manly musk and the remnants of his earlier orgasm as well as the juices from her own vagina. She knew what he wanted and opened her mouth, using her tongue to feel for the penis head and lift it into her mouth. Her lips closed around it and now she could taste her own juices as well as his. Breathing through her nose, she tried to swirl her tongue around the head, while sucking now and then to encourage it to grow once more. Her efforts were rewarded as it quickly began to swell and fill her mouth. She hoped that he wouldn't make her swallow his come again, but that didn't happen, as he pulled her head back up and kissed her on the lips.

Quigley pulled away and took another swig of the brandy before offering the glass to Abi. She took a mouthful. It didn't seem as strong as the whisky. Indeed, she found it quite pleasant. He took her hand and placed it on his cock. Automatically, she began to rub it slowly while they sat back and listened to the music that was now playing on the radio. He stopped her after a while, telling her that she was getting him too close and that he wanted to save it. She guessed what that meant.

Finally, Quigley said, "Time for bed." He downed the last of the brandy and pulled Abi to her feet. Her legs didn't seem to be working very well and he took pleasure in pushing her up the stairs with his hands on her buttocks. He loved the feel of them as they moved.

Once in the bedroom, Quigley sat on the lone chair and untied his shoes. He took them off and then threw the socks on top, before standing up and pushing his braces off his shoulders. As he began to unbutton his shirt Abi turned away. She knew she had to undress, but she was used to doing it either alone, before her husband came up, or in the dark. She unfastened her belt and slipped the dress off her shoulders, lowering it down and stepping out. She stepped to the wardrobe and took hold of the hanger and placed the garment on it, before opening the door and secreting it inside.

Abi let her slip fall to her waist leaving her standing in her bra. Again, she slipped those straps from her shoulder and pulled her arms out. Still with her back to Quigley, she picked up the negligee from the bed and put it over her head and arms. Before it dropped all the way down, she put her hands up the back and unfastened her bra before taking it off and allowing the nightgown to fall. She wiggled her hips so that the slip fell to the floor. She picked it up and laid it on the bed, before removing the high-heeled shoes. Then she placed her stockinged foot on the bed and unfastened her suspender straps. She pushed the stocking down her legs and carefully removed it from her toes to not cause a run. Then, she repeated the process with the other leg. Finally, she turned to face Quigley as she reached up under the back of the nightie and unfastened the suspender belt.

Quigley had been sitting watching her. He had undressed down to his vest and underpants, through which his erect penis was jutting. He was gently rubbing with a leer on his face.

"Very elegantly done, Abi," he complimented her. "But pointless. You don't eat chips through the newspaper, so take it off. I want to see what I'm getting."

Not even her husband had ever seen her completely naked! She felt her legs shaking.

"I...I need to pee!" she said, suddenly. The privy was outside in the garden, attached to the back of the house, as with most terraced properties in the area. She would have to put a coat and her boots on to go out there and it was very dark -- and the single light bulb inside was broken. Before she could decide what to do Quigley spoke.

"You'd better use the Gazunder then," he said

Common usage of the word Gazunder at that time related to a porcelain handled bowl that resided beneath the bed in case of emergencies (it goes under = gazunder the bed).

Abi reddened visibly. Even worse, she now realised that she wouldn't have time to make it outside and was desperate. She would have to go into the boy's room and use it there.

"Where are you going?" he asked. "Just get on with it!"

She was almost losing control now and had no choice; she placed the pot on the floor and squatted down over it, just as her bladder let go. She closed her eyes and hoped that Quigley couldn't see much, but when she opened them again, he was looking straight at her with a grin on his face. His cock looked even harder now!

Once finished, Abi straightened up and put the cloth back over the pot and then replaced it under the bed.

"I hope you haven't filled it up too much," said Quigley. "I'm going to need it later. Obviously not just now!" he nodded down at his erection.

Quigley stood up and stripped off his vest. Abi wasn't sure where to look. Her husband usually wore pyjamas in bed and kept his vest on underneath. She looked back up just as he pushed his underpants down to his ankles. She wanted to look away but couldn't. She had never seen a man naked before -- especially one with an erection that looked angry and red and seemed to be nodding in her direction. He kicked the garment to the side.

"Now, off with that nightie. Let's get a good look at you," he told her.

There was simply no way out for Abi, so she closed her eyes, reached down to the hem of her negligee, and lifted it straight up over her head and off. She kept hold of the garment in one hand, hanging down onto the floor, but she remained stubbornly shut-eyed, waiting.

"Well, well," said Quigley. "You really are quite a sight to behold. Your tits are just about the best I've ever seen, and those nipples just beg to be sucked."

She heard him walk around behind her and shivered as his hand caressed her buttock.

"And that arse! Just made for grabbing hold of when you're being pounded."

He continued walking round to her front.

"But this...this is what makes you so very special. This juicy wet cunt of yours."

His hand slipped between her legs. The parting of her knees was involuntary but allowed his fingers to plunder her vagina. Her eyes opened, but she was unable to focus as his digits began to drive her once again towards an orgasm.

But he stopped suddenly.

Quigley took her hand and led her round to the side of the bed, where he tossed the sheet and blanket aside and encouraged her to get in. Abi climbed onto the bed and moved over to allow him to follow. Once alongside her she expected him to pull the bed covers over the two of them, but instead he grabbed the other sheet on the other side and slung them off the bed. It wasn't exactly cold, but she shivered knowing that she was about to be ravaged while naked and completely exposed, still with the single light on.

Quigley pushed her legs apart roughly. She knew what was coming and had resigned herself to it, determined to try not to react or respond to his abuse. But when he moved between her legs, she wasn't expecting him to duck down and begin lapping at her private parts. He seemed to know exactly where to put his tongue and try as she might, she couldn't stop herself from the feelings that were beginning to build again. She hoped he would stop soon and just climb on top of her, but he didn't, and he kept teasing with his mouth. And then he used his fingers to delve further inside. Her libido rose to a crescendo.

"No, no, no, not that pleeeeaaassse!" she begged herself.

But it was no good. It was like a lollipop lady trying to stop a speeding train. Her climax crashed into her body and drove on through, carrying her along with it. She wasn't even aware when Quigley stopped and moved up her body. It was only when she felt him begin to enter her that she knew she was lost to the arousal and that he knew precisely how to play her like a musical instrument.

She was so wet, that the cock slipped straight into its full length. He pulled back until just the head remained inserted and then bent his head to her left breast, where he began to tease her fiery nipple with his teeth. He alternated between each of them, kissing, sucking and gently biting. It was as if the orgasm had yet to come to an end and her body continued shuddering under the assault.

Finally, Quigley relented and left her breasts alone, but only to begin taking long, deep strokes into her pussy. She wanted him to go faster, but he just kept up the relentlessly slow pace. It was driving her mad.

"Tell me what you want, Abi," he breathed.

Abi's head thrashed from side to side.

"Noooooo," she moaned.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Abi."

"No. No. No," she answered, then caught her breath before relenting. "I want...I want...you to...to MAKE LOVE TO ME HARDER!" She shouted those last words.

No, Abi, you don't want me to make love to you, do you? Now tell me what you really want me to do."

Abi struggled with the words. Words that she never, ever used. Oh, she knew them all right. You didn't live through the War in London without hearing them. But they were words that no decent man -- let alone a respectable woman would ever us.

"All right, all right. Yes. If that's what you want. I want...I want...Oh! Oh! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARDER!"

"That's better. Now, be a good girl and when you say it ask Uncle Jack nicely."

"Uncle Jack, please. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me until I come. Shoot your seed inside me. Flood me with your sperm. FUCK ME UNCLE JACK, PLEASE!" she begged.

Quigley paused momentarily to enjoy the experience of turning this prim and proper housewife into a foul-mouthed whore and then he began to ram his cock home hard and fast. He knew that he couldn't last much longer, but neither could she and it was a race to the finish.

All pretence of resistance was now gone from Abi. She found her hips bucking up against Quigley's thrusts. She knew that she was heading for another climax, and she now hoped that he would keep going until she did.

In the end it was a tie. Quigley's sudden surge of semen ejecting from the head of his cock flooded Abi's vagina and tipped her over the edge.

She fainted. It was the most powerful orgasm that she had ever experienced.

When Abi came to, the bed covers were lying over them both and Quigley was on the far side of the bed gently snoring. She could feel the sticky mess she was lying in and as she moved a little, she felt even more oozing out of her pussy. Thank goodness that was all over, but why did her body betray her and cause her to enjoy it so much? She lay there, sure that she would not be able to sleep as her mind wrestled with the disgust at her body's reaction.

However, Abi did sleep. But it was probably only for a few hours. By which time Quigley had been awoken by the urgent need to urinate. He got out of the bed and walked around to the other side. Pulling the gazunder from beneath the bed, he stood up and aimed a powerful stream of pee at the pot, careless of any splashing. The noise was what roused Abi. As the bedroom light had been left on, she found herself staring at what should have been a very private male action. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

Quigley had seen her awaken and loved the look of her parted lips. He shook his cock dry, pushed the pot under the bed with his foot and then stepped closer to Abi's face. He was already regaining an erection and Abi was horrified to think that he was going to want her to suck on that thing again -- after what she had just seen it do. But the head was already pushing past her lips, and he had his hand on the back of her head. He seemed to be pushing it deeper and she was starting to choke, so she wrapped her hand around it, preventing it from going too deep. She wanted him to finish quickly, so she used her other hand to squeeze and caress his balls.

Abi felt the cock swelling in her mouth and knew that he was near. Then the explosion happened, and she had to swallow quickly or drown.

Quigley withdrew his rapidly deflating member and then walked back round to the other side of the bed. Abi wiped the remains of a dribble of come from her chin.

Back on the bed, Quigley turned to her and said, "Right, now you've got me off, I want to see you get yourself off."

"Huh?" she replied.

"I want to see you wank yourself, play with your tits, tweak your nipples, finger your cunt and rub your clit until you come."

"I can't do that!" she gasped.

She had never, ever done that. It wasn't something a decent woman should do. She had once overheard a conversation somewhere when a woman had said that when her husband had finished and rolled over, she would usually "diddle" herself (at least, that's what she thought she said).

"I can't. I can't," she repeated.

Quigley chuckled.

"Don't act so prim and proper now, Abi. You've already wanked me, sucked me and fucked me. Now get on and fuck yourself unless you want me to turn you over and spank that gorgeous arse of yours until you do as you're told?" Having said this, Quigley couldn't not dispel that image from his mind.

Abi was about to say something like, "You wouldn't do that!" but one look at his face told her that he probably would -- and furthermore would enjoy it. So, she opened her legs, squeezed her breasts, and played with her nipples, then allowed one hand to slither down into her pubic mound.

It came as little surprise that her pussy lips were slick. Not just from the earlier fucking, but from the feelings that started as she was sucking him. She slipped her middle finger in as far as it would go and arched her back at the pleasure it gave her. Then she used her thumb on her clitoris and it made her buck.

Abi vaguely heard Quigley's voice, but she had no idea what he was saying. No doubt he was saying something disgusting and encouraging her to debase herself even more. Then, just as she was getting close to climax, he did something unexpected. As her hips raised up off the bed, his hand suddenly slipped underneath her buttocks and a finger found her anus. The tip pushed in. Abi started to come, and he pushed the digit in further. She could feel her pussy squirting her juices and started yelling obscenities. The sensations went on for ages until she finally managed to calm her body down enough to lower her hips back to the bed. Quigley's hand was still under her bum and his finger was still up her arsehole.

"Can you take your finger out now, please? I've done what you asked," she said.

"Did you enjoy that?" he replied.

"Of course not! It's disgusting, that's what it is!"

"But it made you come harder, didn't it? You must admit that."

"No. No. I...." she trailed off realising that it did indeed enhance her orgasm.

"Perhaps we should try something a bit bigger next time," he sniggered.

*****

Early on Saturday morning, Abi got up and put on her robe and went downstairs. She quickly washed herself and then dressed in the clothes that she had quietly retrieved from the wardrobe and chest of drawers. Then she made breakfast. She didn't know what Quigley would want, but made some porridge and once it was ready, she quickly boiled a kettle for tea and cut some slices of bread to make toast.

"Mr Qui...Uncle Jack," she corrected. "Wake up. I've made you breakfast she called softly."

Quigley turned onto his back and stretched, before sitting up. Abi placed the tray on his lap.

"I'm sorry, I would have made you a cooked breakfast, but I didn't have what I needed. Its only toast and porridge, I hope that's OK?"

"It'll do. But I might need something to eat later." He fixed her with a leering grin.

"Oh, OK," she said, completely missing the double entendre.

Abi left him alone and went back downstairs. She sat at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea and wondering when Quigley would leave. She hoped it would be soon, but now she wondered what the neighbours would think if they saw him leaving her house in the morning? Perhaps she should consider persuading him to stay until nearer lunchtime -- or even after. That way, if anybody saw him, they might think that he had turned up earlier when they weren't looking. She had just finished her tea and was washing up when she heard a noise behind her.

Quigley strolled into the kitchen completely naked, carrying the tray. He sat down.

"You know, I quite fancy a bath," he said.

"Oh! Right. I'll get the water on then."

These were the days when most households didn't have boilers, let alone immersion heaters. And interior bathrooms were a decade or more away. So, Abi walked into the scullery and retrieved two large double-handed cooking pots. She filled each of them from the tap and then balanced them on the ancient stove and lit the gas burner beneath. She then walked back into the scullery and lifted the galvanized tin bath off the wall. It was only four feet in length, certainly not enough to lie down in but just enough to sit with legs outstretched. Of course, during the war the depth could only be four inches, but it was impractical to make it much deeper than that with this method of heating.