When He's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fingers left her again and she waited for the pussy-fingering followed by their return. But instead, she felt something altogether larger sliding its full length into her pussy. She was expecting another fucking and a wan smile flitted across her lips, but then the shaft left her warm, wet hole. She felt it slide up her perineum and nudge against her anus. That was when she fully understood where Quigley was going. Before she could say or do anything, Jack nudged forward, and the head entered her. It felt big, although it was probably not much more than the fingers, but as he pushed in further, he plumbed depths that the fingers had yet to reach. It hurt.

"No! No! Please! Please, Uncle Jack, not that!"

She was unable to make another sound as her breath had been taken away. The pain was unbearable, but then a finger began to play with her pussy. She didn't know whose, but they were beginning to push all the right buttons again. Abi's already well used pussy was reacting to the probing and stroking and when the fingers rubbed across her clit, she unknowingly relaxed her anal muscles, allowing Quigley to push all the way home. Once there, he waited for a few moments while, Bill and Dick played with her breasts and cunt. He then withdrew completely, before plunging into her pussy once more to slicken his cock. This time, he went all the way into her arse smoothly. It was tight, but now it was stretched to accommodate him.

As Quigley began to stroke long and deep, Abi began to pant as though she was giving birth, but with the other men teasing, it distracted her from the pain, which gradually subsided to a dull ache. But that dull ache then became accompanied by other feelings. Somehow, the pleasure that her pussy felt from being intruded upon by a cock, was passing a message to her anus to enjoy it also and, now she shamefully had to admit to herself that such a disgusting act could, indeed, arouse her.

Quigley lasted a long time. Long enough for Abi to not just approach but experience another orgasm. She was out the other side and almost on the verge of telling him to fuck her harder, when she felt him faltering and understood that he was about to shoot. She felt the liquid spilling inside her and longed for another release of her own.

Sated, Quigley withdrew and slapped her bottom hard.

"Good girl," he said. "Now you know how to take it, I won't have to teach you again."

Abi was only vaguely aware that he was saying he intended taking her anally again, sometime. Meanwhile, Dick was now behind her and aiming his cock at her distended hole. With Quigley's issue already coating the walls, it meant that he slid right in and began fucking Abi's arse hard and fast -- just the way she needed to bring her to another climax. By now she was bathed in sweat and had little strength in her arms and legs, so when Dick withdrew, she began to slide to the floor and onto her knees. This didn't put Bill off for very long, as he lifted her hips and pushed her forwards onto all fours, before nudging her knees apart and entering where the others had been.

Exhausted now, Abi was unable to do more than lean on her elbows until Bill had finished. When he was no longer inside her, she fell sideways and curled up into a ball.

"That's it lads, I think she's had enough now, but she's certainly been well fucked and enjoyed it," laughed Quigley.

The other two men were ushered out of the house soon after and Quigley, in a surprising act of compassion picked Abi up off the floor and carried her upstairs to the bedroom, where she slept until about 9am the next morning, when Quigley woke her with a cup of tea and some toast. She was grateful but didn't really feel like showing too much of it to him after what he had put her through. Her nipples, pussy and arse all felt sore, and the rest of her body felt bruised.

"Finish that up Abi and then we'll get you downstairs. I've got hot water on the go so you can have a bath. You stink of sex, and you need washing."

Inevitably, the bath led to him touching and fingering her to yet another climax. He was impressed by her capacity for orgasms. She in turn was dismayed that she could be turned on so easily.

It was Sunday. The boys were due back from camp at about 1pm, so she needed to get herself together and, more importantly, get Quigley out of the house before they returned. Dressed now, she was seeing him to the door when a thought occurred to her.

"Um...you said something about money, you know, if you stayed the night?"

"Did I?" he asked, cruelly.

She looked crestfallen.

Quigley put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the promised money then, standing back against the hallway wall, he nodded downwards indicating what he wanted in exchange.

Abi sighed and then began to unfasten his flies. She pulled out his already stiffening cock and then squatted down to take it into her mouth. She worked him quickly and was rewarded with a mouthful of come, which she dutifully swallowed.

Once the door was opened and Quigley was walking out, he looked back over his shoulder and said, with a wink, "Let me know when the boys are going away again."

*****