When He's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would take quite a while for the water to heat up enough to put in the tin bath. Usually, she would put all the hot water in and then add cold until it was just bearable.

"I'll just go upstairs and get a bath towel for you," she said

"You'd better make that two," he said.

She stopped and looked at him enquiringly.

"You're going to wash me and I'm sure that you won't want to get your clothes wet?"

Abi took her time fetching the towels, delaying the inevitable prospect of undressing in front of him again. When she returned to the kitchen, the hot water was just about ready. Quigley watched her heft each heavily laden pot in turn and tip it into the bath. Then she partially filled one of the pots and tipped most of that in. Gingerly, she tested the water with her hand, poured a little more cold in and then stirred it round to bring the water to the same temperature throughout.

"It's ready," she said.

Quigley stood and then walked into the scullery. He bent over and tested the water first, before straightening up and slowly lowering one foot in.

"Just right," he said. Then put the other foot in. He began to lower his body down slowly, but then looked up at Abi.

"Well, don't hang around, the water will get cold. Get your clothes off."

As Quigley got himself into the steaming water, Abi stepped out of her shoes, reached up under her dress and unfastened her stockings before lowering them. She unfastened her belt and then released the buttons on her dress before shrugging it off. Rather than leaving them in the scullery, she walked back into the kitchen and laid the clothes on the chair. She stayed there while she pulled the slip over her head. It was only at that point that she realised Quigley was watching her intently. She removed her suspender belt and then walked back to the towels. She was about to wrap one round herself when Quigley grunted.

"Come on Abi don't be shy. Take it all off, there's a good girl."

She could see that he already had an erection and was rubbing it as he watched. She removed her bra and panties and threw them back out onto the chair. She reached up to the high shelf and found the Lifebuoy soap. Kneeling beside the bathtub, she dipped the bar of soap into the water and began to create some lather.

"Do my arms first," he told her.

She washed them in turn, moving from one side of the tub to the other.

"Now my back."

Abi did as she was told. The water was almost up to Quigley's waist, so she soaped down that far, before he leaned back.

"Now my front."

She had to admit, Quigley had quite a muscular chest and she was trying not to enjoy the feeling of it beneath her hands. Again, she reached the level of the water and stopped.

Quigley bent his knees and allowed his upper body and arms to slide down into the water, where he rinsed off the soap. He remained with his knees in the air.

"Now my legs."

He raised one foot so that the leg was almost straight, and Abi began soaping the foot, ankle, leg, knee, and thigh until she got to the water line. Quigley's cock was still hard and poking above the water. She repeated the action with the other leg.

Quigley sat up, covering his legs with the water, and rinsed them off. Then he suddenly stood up.

"Now for the bits that you missed."

He turned round and bent at the waist. Abi was still kneeling and was now looking at Quigley from the obscenest angle. His firm arse cheeks, with the puckered pink star led her eyes down to see his genitals in a way that she had not before. And from here they looked huge! She lathered her hands and began soaping his hips, gradually moving in across his cheeks until she finally began to caress the cleft itself. He seemed to enjoy her touch there, so she continued for longer than she might have done. But then she moved down to his balls and was fascinated at how they moved under her hands. She couldn't resist wrapping her hand around the cock, and while soaping it squeeze it downwards, like she was milking a cow.

Quigley stood up and turned round to face her. She washed all around his penis before finally venturing to touch it again. He really enjoyed the sensation of her hand soapily rubbing his shaft, she could tell.

He pushed her hand away and turned to sit down and wash the soap off his backside and genitals, before standing and facing her again. He didn't say anything, but Abi got the unwelcome message anyway and reached out to hold the shaft while her lips closed around the head. She began to bob her head rhythmically while stroking his cock. She felt his hips thrusting and the head swelling. She knew that he was going to erupt very quickly. When he did, the spurts seemed to go on for longer than previously. There was so much semen, that she couldn't swallow it all and dribbles began to flow down her chin.

Quigley pulled her head off and told her to get the towel. He stepped out of the bath and began to dry himself off.

"In you get Abi. Time for you to get cleaned up as well."

Not unused to sharing the bath water with her husband, she was, however, unused to going second. Fortunately, the water was still warm, and she lowered herself down into it. She began to soap her arms, but before she had finished Quigley knelt and took the bar from her. He then took great pleasure in lathering her breasts and playing with her nipples as he did so then he washed her back. Abi obediently lay down to rinse the soap off and then raised her legs one at a time for him to wash. Once that was done, he motioned her to stand up and turn round. He placed his hand in the middle of her back, making it clear he wanted her to bend over. She automatically parted her feet and bit her lip, hoping that he wouldn't arouse her too much while he washed her private parts.

It was a forlorn hope. He soaped her cheeks and then began running his thumb up and down her crevice. Abi could feel her pussy beginning to respond -- even though it had yet to be touched. And then he pushed his thumb into her anus. The soap made it slide in easily, all the way. She almost came on the spot. But when his other hand drove that thumb into her pussy and the fingers played with her clit, she collapsed down into the bath -- still with the digits inserted -- and began a rolling orgasm. When Quigley finally withdrew his fingers, her pussy quivered uncontrollably.

*****

Somehow, it was now nearly lunchtime and after drying off and dressing, Abi made sandwiches for them both. She hoped that Quigley would be leaving soon before he wanted more sex of any kind. She refused to accept in her mind that she had enjoyed any of it -- even though her body was still thrilling at the memories.

"Will...will you be going soon?" she asked.

Quigley looked at her across the rim of his teacup and grinned.

"Well, if I'm honest, I'd love to fuck you again, but I think I should have a little rest. I'm going down to the Orient for the match, but I'll come back later."

Leyton Orient were playing Bournemouth & Boscombe at the Brisbane Road ground in a Division 3 South match.

Abi was horrified. She thought that she had satisfied Quigley after so much sex. But now he was intending to return after the football and would no doubt want more. Her vagina began to clench spasmodically in response.

Quigley left a little later, but not before he had pressed Abi up against the wall, fondled her buttocks and breasts and bruised her lips with his own. As he departed, he shoved some money down her cleavage and told her to make sure she got some food in for his dinner. And some more beer and whisky.

Abi made herself busy and went out shopping. The money he had given her wasn't enough to get a full bottle of whisky, but she was able to get a half bottle, along with the makings of a fry up for his meal.

When Quigley returned at about 5.30pm, he was roaring drunk and had a couple of equally inebriated friends in tow.

"Five nil!" he shouted gleefully. "Five bloody nil!" He held Abi's face in his hands and kissed her on the lips.

"I've brought my mates back with me, but don't worry, I told them that they would have to fend for themselves," he told her.

The equally soused pals held up newspaper wrapped fish and chips and bottles of alcohol and grinned stupidly. Abi showed them all through to the dining room, where they sat down at the table. She retrieved plates and knives and forks from the kitchen and laid them out before the men.

"I'll start cooking yours now, M...Uncle Jack. It'll be about twenty minutes."

"Lovely!" he said, before asking for playing cards. Abi opened the sideboard draw and withdrew an unused pack and handed it to them. They all proceeded to empty their pockets of loose change with which to play poker. Abi returned to the kitchen.

Just about twenty minutes later Abi returned with Quigley's meal and a glass of scotch. They paused the game while he scoffed his food down. Abi stood and watched, waiting to see if he wanted anything else.

"Why don't you take the plate away and bring me back the bottle of scotch?" he asked.

Abi collected all the plates and the discarded newspaper wrappings and headed back to the kitchen. Opening the back door, she stepped outside and lifted the lid off the dustbin, before scraping the plates into it and dropping the paper on top. Back in the kitchen, she quickly washed up and then took the whisky bottle back into the dining room.

"About time too!" Quigley declared. "Come and fill my glass."

She did as told, and then went to move away, but Quigley's arm reached around and grasped her hip, preventing her from moving. His hand slipped onto her right buttock, and she tensed, hoping that the other men could not see.

"You stay here Abi, maybe you'll bring Uncle Jack some luck," he said.

The game continued, Quigley playing left-handed, while his right groped Abi. She didn't move, hoping that the two friends wouldn't know what he was doing. His concentration didn't seem to diminish, even with the alcohol that he was sipping constantly and the pile of coins in front of him gradually grew.

Bill, the least sober of Quigley's friends was soon out of money. But that didn't stop him playing, as he pulled out a ten shilling note and threw it across to Jack. He then counted out coins to the value of the note and pushed them back at him, pocketing the note itself in his trousers.

All too soon, Dick was forced to do the same thing.

Quigley was clearly now in a triumphant mood and his hand slid down from Abi's bottom to the hem of her skirt where, switching to her left leg he brought his hand up along her inner thigh.

Abi braced herself, knowing that the surreptitious caressing of her bum in front of the other men had already started her arousal simmering. She closed her eyes as the hand slipped past the stocking top and onto the flesh above. His hand didn't stop and continued up inside the leg of her knickers until he found her already wet pussy. He began rubbing and fingering, while still playing poker and drinking whisky. There was nothing that Abi could do, and she stood waiting for the inevitable to happen. She hoped and prayed that he would stop beforehand, as she didn't know how she would react, but it was highly unlikely that the other men wouldn't know what was happening if she did indeed reach orgasm.

Abi's hips began to jerk involuntarily, and Bill and Dick noticed. They stopped playing and laid down their cards to watch as Quigley reached up with his other hand and tweaked her nipple. It was enough to send her over the top and her knees began to give way as she moaned at the powerful waves washing through her lower body. Quigley caught her as she went down, twisting her body so that she fell forwards onto his lap. His right hand still playing with her beneath the skirt.

"See? What did I tell you?" he said to Bill and Dick. "Come and have a look at this!"

With his left hand he dragged Abi's skirt and slip up over her back, exposing her French knickers and his other hand working beneath. He took it out only to pull the gusset to one side so that his friends could see how wet she was. Her pussy was still quivering. Dick reached out to touch, but Quigley slapped his hand away.

"Ah, ah, ah! You know the deal. And only after me!"

He lifted Abi back to her feet and then stood up himself.

"Now, be a good girl and bend over for Uncle Jack."

He pushed her down over the table so that the upper part of her body was pressed against it, then hoisted her clothing out of the way again before unbuttoning his fly and pulling out his already hard cock. Dick and Bill watched open-mouthed as Quigley pulled the wet gusset of her panties to one side and pushed his manhood deep within Abi's pussy.

Abi still hadn't recovered from her climax, but far from sating the lust that she had felt, the way she was being treated under the excited gaze of Quigley's friends only seemed to increase her feelings of desire. Her breasts were pressing against the table's surface and rubbing her sensitive nipples through her clothing.

Quigley took his time, enjoying the sensations of Abi's wet and slippery cunt -- and the look of jealous envy on his friend's faces. They would get their turn, but not until he had his fill.

Abi fully understood what was going to happen. She was going to be taken by these three men in turn. But already she was building towards another orgasm and Quigley's deep thrusts were pressing her clitoris against the table edge. She was unable to prevent herself from yelling and panting and this in turn drove Quigley to speed up and ram her harder.

"Aaaaghhnnn!" He yelled, as he began to spurt his semen into Abi. She in turn let out animalistic sounds as she joined him in climax.

Quigley's cock slipped messily out of Abi, leaving a trail of milky fluid soaking into the crotch of her knickers. Dick began to unbutton his trousers, but Jack stopped him.

"Hold on a minute Dicky-boy! Don't you want to get a proper look at what you're getting? Let's get her stripped off."

Both Dick and Bill grinned in agreement and together the three men stood Abi up and while holding her there, began to undress her. Before she was even conscious of what was going on she was down to her underwear. The bra suddenly swung free, releasing her breasts to bounce and display their angry and hard nipples. And then her panties were dragged down her legs and ankle by ankle she was encouraged to step out of them.

Quigley lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the table, before pushing her down onto her back. Her breasts flattened out with gravity, but her nipples remained jutting out. Dick wasted no time now and have extracted his dick, pushed her knees apart and stepped up to offer the head to Abi's still gaping hole. He wasn't as large as Quigley, but he grabbed hold behind her knees and lifted her legs up, placing her calves on his shoulders. In this position he was able to penetrate further than Jack had.

He had no finesse, nor cared for Abi's pleasure. All he wanted was release and he was now desperate for it, slapping his thighs rapidly and hard against her arse cheeks.

Even this rough, uncaring fuck from Dick was continuing Abi's unwanted pleasure. She didn't want him to come. Not yet, not until he had satisfied her.

Dick couldn't last long. He had been thinking about fucking the woman since Jack told him about her. He thought it was a wind up at first, but when he saw the woman, he somehow knew that he had been telling the truth. Her face was attractive, and she looked like she had a sexy body. Now that she was all but naked, he knew that she was the best looking and sexiest woman he had ever had.

All that pent up frustration meant that he couldn't last long, but equally, it meant that Dick's balls were heavily laden and when he started to ejaculate it seemed to go on forever. Abi could feel the come dribbling out around his cock as he continued to pound. Finally, he was done, and he carelessly lowered her feet to the floor and withdrew.

"Blimey Dick! Look at the mess you've made!" said Bill.

He wasn't going to let it stop him, but he bent down and picked up Abi's French knickers and began to mop up the excess fluid. He even pushed two fingers inside with the material wrapped around them to soak up some of what was inside.

Unlike the other two men, he unfastened his trousers and then pushed the braces off his shoulders allowing them to fall to his ankles. He then pushed his skivvies down and they too ended up at the bottom of his legs. He lifted his shirt tails and nudge the head of his penis just inside Abi's vagina. He let go of his shirt and as he leaned forward pressing his shaft home, he took hold of her breasts and began playing with them, occasionally dipping is head to suckle and nibble each in turn.

Meanwhile, Abi having already had two orgasms was now well on the way to a third. Any reservations of what the neighbours might think were long gone. Any shame she might have felt had been pushed aside. Any coyness, reservation or embarrassment had been left far behind. Now she was gripped by a hedonistic rush. Her feet came up off the floor and wrapped around Bill's waist, trying to force him even deeper.

Quigley watched, knowing that he could do anything he wanted to Abi now and there would be no objection. His cock told him he wanted her again, but he wasn't keen on following his mate's ejaculations in her. He could, of course, get her to kneel and suck him off. Perhaps he could even get past that gag reflex and into her throat. But no, he now knew what he wanted, and he waited impatiently for Bill to finish humping her.

Abi's head shook from side to side, and she made garbled sounds as she climaxed yet again. This time her pussy was squirting juices out around Bill's cock. The rippling sensations that he felt through the walls of her vagina set him off and he grunted and thrust in hard as his cock exploded its contents.

It took a while for Bill to unwrap Abi's legs from around his waist and when he did. He found that his front was drenched. He shuffled away and began pulling up his underpants and trousers.

Quigley helped Abi sit up. She was dazed from the continued sexual high that she had been experiencing. He took the whisky glass and held it to her lips.

"Here, this will help." He tipped the glass, and she took a few mouthfuls', feeling it burn as it went. It took her breath away. He turned her round and bent her back over the table again. Abi was soaked with her own and the three men's come and while she had been lying on the table it had been trickling down the crack of her arse.

Quigley slipped two fingers into Abi's pussy to wet them and then transferred the wetness to the puckered brown star, before pushing his middle finger in all the way. She groaned at the intrusion. Encouraged, Jack began finger-fucking her anus. When her hips began moving against his finger, he re-entered her vagina with the two fingers and then pushed both into her arsehole. Her head and chest came up off the table as she felt herself being stretched back there.

"Nooooo!" she moaned. But Quigley was already beginning to use a rapid twisting motion to ease the passage walls apart.

He slicked the fingers once more in her pussy and pushed them back into her arse. She didn't react to this intrusion, so he tried to force a third finger in. It wouldn't go in easily, but he managed to push it all the way, while Abi grunted and panted. Did she know what he was planning to do with her? Perhaps, if her head wasn't woozy from the alcohol and her body craving for attention. She was beginning to enjoy the three fingers and the initial pain was quickly subsiding as the pleasure increased.

Quigley signalled to Dick to continue what he had been doing and he gratefully obliged. He wasn't yet ready to perform again himself, but he understood that Jack wanted to keep er on the boil while he pushed his trousers and underpants down.