When He's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I haven't got much food in. I haven't been able to afford to shop."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some money. He selected a one-pound note and folded it before sliding it and his hand down inside her dress and into the cup of her brassiere -- making sure that he had a good squeeze of her nipple as he did so.

"And as your boys are away, I'll look forward to sharing your bed tonight."

Quigley got up and left before Abi was able to even squeak a "What?" in reply.

He wanted to spend the night in her bed! Mentally, she was so shocked that she simply hadn't registered that the hand she had pushed into her bra to retrieve the money was now abusing her nipple, while her other hand was clenched in a fist pushing down hard at her crotch, pressing against her clitoris. Appalled as she was by Quigley's suggestion, she was as ashamedly aroused.

Pulling herself together, she realised that if she wanted Quigley's money, she would have to make sure that he was happy. That meant going shopping so that she could make him a nice evening meal. She wasn't sure how much he usually drank. She looked in the kitchen cupboard and reached up to find the whisky bottle there. It was three quarters full. That would do if he ran out of beer.

In the end, using the money that Quigley had given her, she plumped for a small joint of beef and an apple pie for dessert. Didn't all men like their Sunday Roast? OK, so it was only Friday, but she was determined to try her best.

The boys were home early, having run all the way, excited about their weekend. She told them to get their homework done and then pack their bags before tea. Meanwhile, she put the roast in the oven and then prepared some food for the boys. Once fed, it was getting towards time to leave, so Abi was grateful when the eldest proclaimed that "We don't need our Mum to come with us!" It meant that she had a little more time before Quigley arrived. So, she went upstairs and stood in her bedroom, thinking. The room was tidy enough and she knew that the bed wouldn't make too much noise (her husband had seen to that). She checked the dressing table drawer and made sure that the pack of Durex was still there. Then she pulled her cotton nightgown out from under the pillow. It was more utility than romantic. She sighed and crossed to the wardrobe and opened it. Inside, she had the only thing that would suit; a sheer negligee that her husband had bought her many years ago. It didn't get much use, as she didn't want to spoil it. It therefore only came out for special occasions. She laid it on the bed.

Then she stood in front of the mirror and unbuttoned her dress. She shrugged the garment off and tossed it onto the bed, then lifted her full slip up over her head and threw that aside as well.

In the corner was a porcelain basin and a freshly filled jug of water. Personal hygiene was important to Abi, so she decided to remove her underwear and have a quick wash. The flannel rubbing across her nipples and clitoris did nothing to ease her raging libido. Once dried, she applied the tiniest amount of the only bottle of perfume that she owned to areas of her body. Her earlier underwear was OK, but the years had greyed the material, so she took out her "Sunday best" bra and panties. These too were of the loose-legged French Knicker design and were of a soft, silky, ivory coloured material, enhance by the lace panels and edging that she had sewn in.

Finally, she decided to change to the dress she would normally wear for church, a dark blue cotton material with buttons down the front. The only garment that she didn't change was the deep six strap suspender belt and stockings. She simply had no others available.

Abi returned to the kitchen and prepared the vegetables. She assumed that Quigley would be there on time, so it gave her just long enough to lay up the table in the dining room before the knock came.

Quigley crossed the threshold and shut the door behind him, then caught hold of Abi. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forcefully, her lips being pushed apart to allow his tongue entry. His hand slipped to her bottom and had a good feel. Finally, he broke the clinch.

"Smells good!" he said. Abi wasn't sure if he meant the food or her. "I'm sure it will taste just as good too!"

Abi led him through to the Dining Room, where the rarely used table was covered in a clean cloth and everything laid out.

"Sit down Mr. Quigley and I'll fetch you a beer. Dinner is nearly ready, so it won't be long."

Abi returned moments later with a glass filled to the brim and laid it down on the table mat. He took a long swig of it while he watched her walk back out of the room. Back in the kitchen, Abi dished up the food on two plates and carried them through. As she leant past Quigley to place his plate, he saw an opportunity not to be missed and ran is hand up the back of her leg and underneath the hem of her skirt. Having almost dropped the other plate, she stood upright as the coarse hand slid straight up, past the top of her stocking and onto her naked flesh. It paused there for a moment, sending shivers through her body, then continued upwards. The loose material of her French knickers gave no resistance and the fingers slid straight inside onto her buttock.

Quigley grunted at the delightful feel of the woman and decided to go further. His hand slid between her cheeks and found her pussy. Abi found her knees beginning to tremble.

"Well, well, well," he said. "Feels like you've been thinking about Uncle Jack sticking his big old cock up there again, haven't you?"

Abi closed her eyes in shame as Quigley began to finger her. Before long he was sawing in and out rapidly. She could hear the squelching sounds it was making and feel the inevitable climax approaching. In a desperate attempt to delay him she finally managed to blurt out some words.

"Mr...Mr Quigley! Your dinner will be getting cold. We mustn't let it go to waste."

Quigley grunted but appreciated that the woman was being frugal and relented. His hand slid back out, and he then made a point of raising the two fingers to his mouth and sucked on them.

Abi was shocked, her pussy was clenching, almost on the point of no return. Somehow, she managed to keep hold of the plate in her left hand and make her way to the other side of the table. She sat down and then looked across at Quigley. The leering look he gave her made her feel as though she was naked. More chills and thrills ran through her already aroused body.

Abi wasn't really feeling hungry by now, but she was certainly not going to waste the food. Quigley had already scoffed his food down and sat watching her as she continued to slowly clear her plate. Finally, she put the knife and fork down and looked straight at him, trying desperately to make her voice sound light and unconcerned.

"Would you like apple pie for dessert?"

"I know what I'd like, but I guess apple pie will do for now." He laughed.

She noticed that he had drained his glass.

"Would you like another beer?"

"I'd prefer something stronger."

"Oh, well we've got some whisky?"

"Good. Bring the bottle."

Abi stood and collected the plates and cutlery to take out to the kitchen. She wasn't surprised when Quigley grasped her buttocks and gave them a quick fondle.

"You've got a lovely arse, Abi." He could just picture her on all fours as he sunk his cock deep inside and slapped his thighs against them

She returned with the steaming apple pie, two plates, a cutting knife and, to his surprise, a pair of pastry forks to eat with. Another fondle as she laid things out and then she disappeared to the kitchen again. Less than a minute later she was back with the bottle and a glass. She laid them down by Quigley so that he could help himself. He did so, pouring a very generous measure.

Abi served up a portion of the pie (almost a quarter of it) but gave herself the merest sliver. Quigley still finished first and, smacking his lips, took a swig of alcohol while watching her eating daintily.

Once finished, Quigley moved his chair out from the table and beckoned to Abi.

"Now come and sit on Uncle Jack's lap," he said.

She perched herself gently down on the extremities of his knees, but Quigley effortlessly shuffled her up into his lap, where she could feel the expected swelling in his trousers.

"Now Abi, I want you to tell me the truth about what you like to do."

"What I like to do? What do you mean?"

"I mean, what you like your husband to do to you when he wants you."

"Oh! Oh!" she said, shocked. "Well...ummm....I guess that I like him to touch me there."

She nodded down towards her breasts.

"And...the other place as well, I suppose."

"Do you like your tits being sucked?"

Abi gasped, reddened, and then replied, "He....he doesn't do that!"

"I see."

Quigley picked up the bottle and poured more whisky into the glass. He took a swig and then offered it up to Abi's mouth.

"No, thank you. I don't"

"Don't be silly. Its lovely stuff."

She tried to argue, but with the glass being tipped to her lips she had no choice but to take a mouthful. It burned as it went down.

Quigley continued his questions.

"So, I suppose he only uses his fingers to get you warmed up down here?" His hand was stroking her upper thigh above her stocking tops through the material of the dress.

Abi, confused, said, "Well, yes. He sort of rubs and then...well, you know."

"No Abi, I don't know. Tell me exactly what he does."

She felt her face flush and stammered her answer awkwardly.

"He...he uses his finger to...to rub the sensitive bit, then... then he pushes it inside."

Quigley didn't say anything, but the look he gave Abi told her that he wanted her to continue.

"He...he pushes it right in and...then pulls it out again. He keeps doing that until...until I'm...I'm..."

"Wet?" Quigley answered for her.

"Yesss!" she breathed, then added without prompting. "And that's when he uses two fingers. That doesn't normally last for long. He wants...to get inside."

"Are you wet now?" he asked.

Abi nodded once, knowing she was admitting to being aroused.

"So, what would you like me to do now?"

Abi's breasts were heaving with her rapid breathing. It was as if her whole body were on fire. What she wanted wasn't what she wanted to say to this man.

With her mouth dry and feeling unable to talk, Abi looked down at the hand stroking her leg. Almost in a dream, she saw her legs parting and her own hands pulling the hem of her dress and slip back up. The dark band of her stocking tops came into view, then the clasps of her suspenders, followed by the silky, smooth flesh of her thighs. Quigley had moved his caressing hand out of the way and placed it back down on the stockinged leg. The heat from his hand drove Abi's actions and she raised her skirt higher until her panties came into view. Abandoning herself to her fate, her head dropped back onto Quigley's shoulder and her legs opened wider.

Quigley's hand slid up inside the loose leg and found the hot wetness at the apex. Abi was already moaning as he teased her clitoris. He didn't waste time with a single finger but drove his index and middle fingers deep inside Abi's vagina. He began to move them rapidly and used his thumb on her clit. She knew what was coming and was helpless to prevent it -- or the sounds that came out of her mouth as her climax wracked her mind and body.

*****

"That was a very nice display," Quigley told her when she had recovered enough. "But right now, I'm almost bursting, so you'll have to do something about it and quickly."

Abi had been vaguely aware of his erection pressing against her behind and now understood that Quigley was demanding release. She slipped off his knees and sank to the floor, then reached up and began to unfasten his trousers. She reached in and struggled to extract the rock-hard penis from his underpants. She began to stroke it, before licking her lips and dipping her head towards his crotch. She knew that the revulsion that she had originally experienced when faced with this act had diminished, but if she could put him off from invading her pussy, then it was worth it. She naively assumed that once he came, he would be satisfied.

She stroked and sucked, trying to get as much of his shaft into her mouth as possible, to increase his pleasure and bring him to climax quickly. Very soon, she felt his hands on the back of her head and knew that he was nearly there. She swallowed dutifully and kept going until he released his grip and his cock softened.

"You're a fast learner Abi, I'll say that for you. Uncle Jack hasn't ever had a blowjob as good as that before."

She stood up unsteadily and said, "I'd better get the washing up done, now. Would you like to listen to the radio in the front room?"

Quigley grunted his agreement, then began tucking his deflated penis into his trousers. He walked through to the front room and switched on the large, wooden-clad radio set that stood on the sideboard in the corner. It took a minute to warm up before the audience laughter and humorous voices of The Goon Show came through clearly. He sat chuckling, while nursing his refilled glass of whisky, waiting for Abi to finish in the kitchen and return.

Meanwhile, Abi was struggling to cope with the arousal and orgasm that she had experienced and the alcohol that she was not used to. She put the remaining apple pie in the larder after completing the washing up and drying and then stood trying to compose herself before she walked into the front room.

Quigley looked away from the radio set as she walked in. He patted a hand on the settee to encourage her to sit beside him. She started to head that way but paused to place the whisky bottle on a mat on the side table. She made to sit with a small amount of separation between them, but Quigley pulled her in close and put his free arm around her shoulders.

"Here, have another drink," he encouraged, raising the glass to her lips.

It didn't burn quite so much this time, but she felt the warmth rapidly entering her stomach. He took a sip himself and then put the glass to Abi's lips again. She drank more than she had intended to this time. Quigley finished the glass and put it down on the side table.

"That was a fine meal Abi. And the afters after it was very nice too!" he joked.

Quigley's left hand moved to her right breast and squeezed it. Felling the engorged nipple, he pinched it gently and pulled it.

"These seem to be trying their best to escape," he said. "Perhaps they should be allowed some air?"

He began to unbutton the top of her dress, down to the belt at her waist. Abi was grateful that it was Summer and still light and that the net curtains would shield them from the street outside, as the hand slid inside her slip and brassiere and levered her breast out into the open.

Abi's breasts were not small, but even after the children they were not overly large and they had retained their firmness, which was why she still wore brassieres that were thin and gave little support. It also meant that with little effort Quigley was able to release her left breast as well. Her nipples were so hard that they ached, and it only felt worse when he teased them. But the ultimate torture was when his head dipped down to her chest and she felt him licking, sucking, and nibbling at the hardened points. She could feel her pussy beginning to add even more moisture to her already soaked knickers.

Woozy from the whisky and her own arousal, Abi felt unable to resist as Quigley pulled up her skirt. He tugged it up so that her French knickers were now on display. He could see the wetness and it made his cock surge to attention.

"Spread your legs. Now," he ordered. Abi obeyed without thought.

"Wider," he said. Abi spread her knees as far apart as she could.

Quigley leaned forward to have a good look. The loose leg holes were now revealing her thick brown pubic hair. Tugging it aside revealed Abi's pouting and wet pussy lips. She was ready for a damn good fucking. But he decided to tease her a little more and make her desperate for sex with him.

"Your knickers are sopping wet. Stand up and take them off."

Abi caught her breath, realising that she was finding it difficult to maintain detachment from what he was making her do. The idea of standing up and removing her knickers in front of him was making her feel even more giddy. She stood, unsteadily and lifted her skirt and slip to her waist so that she could tuck her thumbs in the waist band of her panties. She pushed them down and, as they passed her hips, they fell of their own accord to her ankles. She stepped out of them and dropped her skirt back down. She waited to see what Quigley wanted her to do with them.

"Well, you can't leave them there. You'd better bend down and pick them up."

Abi bent at the waist and reached down with one hand, just as Quigley flicked her skirt and slip up and over her back. He placed his hand on her back, preventing her from straightening up.

"Open your legs."

Abi knew that she would be opening her most private parts to Quigley's view, but she was by now powerless to resist, so she stepped one high heeled shoe away from the other and remained that way, imagining that the man was enjoying what he was seeing. The hand left her back, but she remained where she was, as both of his hands landed on her arse cheeks and began kneading them. She could feel the lips of her pussy being pulled apart by the motions, then felt the heat of his breath as he moved closer.

Her knees almost buckled as she felt Quigley's tongue slide along her pussy lips. She was just getting used to the sensation when the very tip suddenly made contact with her clitoris. She lost all control and dropped to the floor on all fours. The sight was more than Quigley could stand. He had wanked himself many times while imagining taking Abi like this. He opened his fly, pulled out his iron hard cock and nudged it against Abi's vagina. It was almost as if it was trying to suck the head in and he pushed in as far as he could with his first thrust. Abi's pussy swallowed nearly half of it in one go. The second thrust sank it in the rest of the way, and she felt his testicles slap against her clitoris.

Quigley wasted no time. He was desperate to get himself off wasn't worried about Abi's pleasure at this time, so he slammed hard and fast and kept the pace going until he was nearly out of breath. Just as he was approaching his climax, he felt Abi's vaginal walls begin to pulse.

"The dirty little slut is going to come on my cock!" he thought to himself.

Sure enough, feeling ashamed about it, Abi was allowing herself to come with this man, but there was nothing that she could do as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She felt the warm wetness of Quigley's sperm spurting deep inside her pussy and it set off a quivering throughout her over-sensitive tunnel, milking every drop from the man's cock.

*****

Abi was ashamed of the way she had felt -- and acted. Tears were stinging her eyes, but she remained where she was, on all fours, until Quigley pulled her dress back down and told her to get up and sit back down next to him. His cock was still out of his trousers but was beginning to diminish in size as she sat down. Then she stood quickly, realising that Quigley's come was about to leak out of her pussy and onto her clothing and the settee.

"I need...I need to clean myself up," she explained nervously.

Quigley reached in his trouser pocket and extracted a reasonably clean looking handkerchief which he handed to her.

"Here, use this," he said.

Embarrassed that she should have to commit such an act in front of him, she pulled her skirt halfway up her legs and then pushed her arm up the rest of the way to collect the liquid. It took some time before she felt she had mopped it all up. Usually, after she and her husband had made love, she would quickly get up and use the jug and bowl in the bedroom to wash herself clean -- although this act was rare because he normally used a Durex, which retained the semen. She never asked him what he did with it afterwards, but she never saw evidence of a used one.