When He's Inside of Me

Story Info
A description of my personal experiences with my older lover.
761 words
8.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get excited for the weekend, when I get to slip into his bed. He smells gentle, his body is soft. His hands feel like silk on my skin. With his every touch, I feel my silky essence pool between my legs, desperate for contact with his special place. He turns the lights off, we snuggle into his bed. I run my hands across his body, kissing him, wrapping my hands around his face. He's so incredibly handsome, with green eyes and light tan skin. His face is gently weathered with age, but he does not look old, rather invigorated.

The moon gently peaks through the window, and I get a glimpse of his eyes. They take on a soft twinkle, as though he is perhaps more excited for the mischief than I am. We shut the door, as to not disturb a soul in the house. As we are removing our clothes hurriedly under the covers, I cannot help but thing how lucky I am to be an adult. How fun it is to be under the covers with him, kissing and touching his body. It feels so unlike anything I've ever come close to, maybe LSD but even that's pushing it. Electricity flows between us like an intense current. I drift my hands down to dick, gently cupping the balls, rubbing the soft skin between my fingers. I lean in close to him, running my tongue gently along his lips. His body has become like a familiar playground to me, knowing just where to touch to get him excited. I would be lying if I said he didn't do the same.

He climbs on top of me, and I can't help but sigh in pleasure. His touch is that of an older person's, predictable yet erotic. He does not paw at my flesh like the animalistic men my age, he brings it back to life. His touch is not impulsive nor careless, like the touch of a boy, but rather sensual, a testament to his virility. He starts from my neck, planting kisses on the soft surface, making my hips gently scramble for a bit of contact. He is almost completely on top of me, but I need him inside. He gently cups and rubs my chest, sending me into a haze. My body is quivering with need at this point, I cannot take this anymore.

At this point, I shift my body downward, hoping for just a bit of contact with his hard cock. I think to myself, "if I move in just the right way, I'll get at least a bit of him inside of me." He knows my games though, this is not our first rodeo.

Suddenly I feel his soft, muscled palms on my hips bringing me closer to him. He lines his dick up with my soaking opening. I close my eyes, knowing that what's coming next will be so unbelievably good. He slides himself inside of me, the tip hitting just the right spot. I bring my hands up to the air to welcome him into my embrace, and he lays his body down fully on mine. I kiss him, as he moves his hips in and out, in and out.

Each thrust of his hard cock into my wet pussy sends me into the ether, as waves of pleasure overcome my body. I now understand what abstinence educators were making such a big deal over, this feeling was sensational. Each thrust only worked to remind me of how much I couldn't wait to experience this feeling again, and again, and again. The electric shocks that run through your body as you get closer and closer to letting the pleasure take over is unreal. With the pleasure taking over, your thoughts become erratic and unhinged.

My brain is focused, yet wild. My thoughts center around him cumming inside of me, the way that his torso feels on my clit, how it feels so nice to gently squeeze his butt while he's thrusting.

Each thrust was like a delightful hug, with his dick being a perfect fit. We rocked our hips together for some time before I felt his movements becoming erratic. I guided my hands to his back, rubbing it, almost in a silent encouragement to release inside of me. His body understands the lingo, and I feel his cock twitch for a final time as he releases waves of his hot essence inside of me.

Many my age wish to return to childhood. Me? I could never trade this for the world.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Letting My Friend Impregnate Me Ovulating woman seduces male friend into impregnating her.in Erotic Couplings
A Dream Come True Ch. 01 Falling in love with an Island girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Wife’s Black Completion Wendy's journey from conservative wife to black bred slut.in Interracial Love
Breeding Young Raven Young Raven Gets Bred by a Married Man.in First Time
Jennifer’s Breeding Career girl gets put on the mommy-track.in Fetish
More Stories