All Comments on 'When He's Not Worth Missing'

by sadie_babe0429

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Loved this story

I think this story was wonderful for several reasons.The first and foremost being I am in an abusive marriage and

know how Diana would have felt.And having Trey loving her

and being kinda her savior was great.Of course the making

love part was nice too .I pray someday all abused people will find this awesome love story ending.Thankyou so much

for writting it an please keep up the excellent work.

Jerry Sr.Jerry Sr.over 19 years ago
Great love story

She got away from scum . Any man who would hit a woman is scum to me and ended up with real man who loves her. I think it is a great story

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
So sweet

And so believable, how often in a time of absolute fright do we turn to another human for that intimate contact? I remember that scene in MASH where Hawkeye and Hotlips make love during a bombing. You write well and I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He flew into a rage upon doing the math about her latest pregnancy... He confronted her with the facts and he caught her in "the" lie... "How could you be pregnant when after our last child we talked about it and I got a vasectomy. I checked, I'm totally sterile and YOU GOT PREGNANT?" WHO'S THE FATHER ? She told him it was Tre... He really blew up; "TRE? THE GUY WHO BEAT YOU UP SO BAD THAT HE PUT YOU INTO THE HOSPITAL... THAT TRE?" He began punching the walls, Hit the pictures on the wall breaking the glass covered pictures... He then said, "Babe, I gotta get outta here.." and he left... She finally realized she had forgotten about the vasectomy. Suddenly, she didn't feel so well, She called Tre... then suddenly passed out. Tre came over, saw her and assumed her husband had hit her, he called the ambulance... Later, her husband came home and the neighbors told him the guy that comes over every time he's out of town called an ambulance... He entered the house, found his sons sleeping,... had the neighbor's wife watch the boys and sped off to the hospital... By the time he got there, his wife was there looking at the new born premature baby... He said "We'll work this out but promise me, Please, for God's sake, dump Tre. She said she would.... Seven months passed, she was pregnant again. he asked her if it was Tre, she confessed that it was,.... He replied, So Be It. With all the kids in the van. She looked at their house with the for sale sign in front as her husband drove them out of town into a new town miles away... He thought to himself... When Tre gets out of the hospital, He's gonna be surprised to find us gone... Diana looked at her husband knowing his love for her well see them through. Tre never attempted to contact Diana ever again. After all, he now had another married woman lined up... Weeks later, a very irate husband went ballistic on Tre. Nobody came to his funeral.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous