When I Discovered I was Bi Pt. 03

Story Info
My babysitting adventures continue.
1.7k words
4.71
13.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When We woke up the next morning we took showers and had some breakfast. Julie asked me what I thought about last night, I could tell she was feeling a little guilty, so I assured her that I loved every second of it and reminded her I was available at a moments notice whenever she needed "anything," and she knew exactly what I meant. During the next few days we did our normal texting and went on as if it never happened, But I couldn't get her off my mind. On Wednesday Julie text me and said she needed a babysitter for Friday night, I text her back with "I'll be there by 7" then she followed it up with "so will I." Not being 100% sure if I was actually babysitting or not, I decided to wear a cute sundress with nothing on underneath just to be a little extra sexy.

I got there at 7, and when the door opened I saw Julie standing there with her girlfriend Katie, needless to say, I was a little disappointed. Julie told me they were going out to dinner to catch up and wouldn't be home too late. As they left, Katie went out first and Julie whispered to me," I'll be back around 10 and that cute dress is gonna be on the floor by 10:01," then as she left, her hand went up my dress and she slapped my bare ass. the next three hours dragged and finally at close to 10 I heard the door open and Julie walked in. I could tell she was feeling good because as soon as she shut the door she called out, "I'm home and I'm horny as fuck."

I laughed and met her in the hallway, then she grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss as her hands went right up the back of my skirt. I said, "I guess somebody had a good time tonight."

She said, "Are you fucking kidding? I love Katie, but all I could think of was that there was this cute piece of ass sitting at my house, and I couldn't wait to get back here." I told her I was counting the hours too. Then she said, "no time to waste." took my hand and led me up the stairs. We went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower together. As soon as the door shut her hands were all over me. I turned to face her then gave her another great kiss. Standing in that shower with her hands all over me, the water running down my back, and kissing her, I was in my happy place. She whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you in the living room tonight, do have any problems with that?"

I said, "I really don't care where you fuck me, as long as you fuck me good."

She responded with, "oh that's something you can count on" then she said, "and who knows, I might fuck you in every room of this house tonight." I loved the dirty talk and how she was taking charge. we finished our shower and dried off. She was done first and told me to meet her downstairs. By the time I got down there, Julie was already sitting in her easy chair with her vibrator on high. She looked up at me and said, "sorry, but I couldn't wait."

I responded with, "I completely understand, I love playing with that pussy too," then I walked behind her chair, reached around and played with her tit's while she was satisfying herself. I said, "see, you don't need me, you can take care of yourself." then I took my hand and pulled her hair to the side and lightly kissed the back of her neck.

She said, "That feels so good, but I can't lick my own pussy and that's why I need you, so please, go put that tongue somewhere that's gonna make me happy. I told her she was gonna have to wait because I was now using one of my hands to satisfy myself. She said, "If you don't come eat my pussy right now, I'll be forced to slap that cute ass until you do." The thought of her spanking me was pretty intriguing, and now I wanted that.

I said, "ok, I'll come eat that beautiful pussy of yours, but since you brought it up, I want you to spank me, do you think you can handle that request?"

" You put that tongue in me right now and I'll do anything you want." I walked around the chair, got on my knees, lifted her legs and stuck my tongue directly into her pussy. No licking, no sucking, just straight inside her pussy. She squealed a little, and scooted down to make it easier for me. Since she agreed to spank me, I knew I needed to give her the best pussy eating she's ever had. With her legs in the air my tongue found it's way down to her asshole, back up to her belly, then down again and inside her pussy.

I did that for quite a while until I settled in on her clit. I started licking it as fast and hard as I could, the next thing I knew she was bucking like a wild stallion while having a very nice orgasm. I didn't stop even thought I knew her pussy was getting sensitive. I kept at it until she was squirming so bad that my tongue wouldn't stay on her pussy. I looked up at her and she was spent. I knew my spanking was gonna have to wait a little, so I just squeezed onto the chair and snuggled with her. She turned and said, "why haven't we been doing this for years?" I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

When I thought She had recovered I put a couple of pillows on the floor and told her to lay down. As soon as she was there, I climbed on her and put my ass in her face, I didn't have to say anything because I immediately felt her tongue tracing my ass it felt good. She was returning the favor of licking everything and everywhere, then again, without saying a word I felt some small slaps on my ass. It was something new and I liked it. My problem was I wanted it harder, I don't know why, I just did! so I told her harder and she did. The mixture of pain and pleasure was hard to describe, but it made me start to cum.

As I was starting to cum I said, "Ohhhhh fuck, harder, harder," and when she did, I came all over her, a lot. Weirdly enough, I was crying at the same time. That was a totally new experience for me and I have to say, I fucking loved it. My ass was on fire but my pussy felt amazing. I climbed off her, looked her in the eye and said, "that was fucking amazing."

She saw I was crying and asked," you're crying, are you ok?"

I said, "I can't explain it, but it hurt so bad it made me cry, but at the same time it gave me the most amazing orgasm I've ever had." Then I said, "Would you like to try it?" She said she would rather play with the new toy she bought for us, and then she went up to her room. She returned about 5 minutes later wearing a super sexy thong and bra set, but she was also wearing a very big strap on dick that she was covering in oil. I raised my eyebrows and said, "and what are you going to do with that thing?"

She smiled and said, "bend over the arm of that sofa and I'll show you. "I went over to the sofa but instead of bending over the arm, I kneeled on the sofa facing the back. Julie came up behind me and gently slid it in. As she was slowly fucking me she said, "your ass is so red, I'm sorry."

I said, "just shut up and keep fucking me, less talk and more dick please." She giggled and started going a little faster. I turned to see her. What I saw was this hot girl wearing a very sexy outfit, pumping her hips back and forth fucking the shit out of me. After a couple minutes I told her that was enough for now because I was getting all the attention and it was time for me to make her feel good too.

She said, "lets go back to the bed, ok?" I followed her up the stairs and we switched the strap-on. I watched as she climbed on her bed, laid on her back and raised her legs. She smiled at me and said, "less talking and more fucking please." I smiled and climbed on to the bed, then between her legs. I gently eased our big friend inside her and I could tell it felt amazing.

I said "I'm glad you laid on your back now I can see who I'm fucking."

She said, "I did it so I could see who was fucking me. "I smiled and started to pump her a little bit harder. Eventually I really started to fuck her hard. I put her legs against my shoulders and just kept banging away. After a few minutes I knew I wasn't going to be able make her cum this way, so I told her to turn around and get on all fours. As soon as she was turned around, instead of putting the big dildo inside her, I decided to use my tongue again and she seemed to like that. I could tell I was getting her near the edge so I stood up and quickly buried the strap-on deep inside her again.

I was fucking her fast and hard when she yell out, "Spank me." I slapped her a few times not too hard, but I didn't stop, eventually I was hitting her harder and harder when all of a sudden she let out a loud, almost primal moan, then she exploded all over that big rubber cock. I kept slapping and pumping through her entire orgasm. When she was finally done, She gently fell forward and just laid there. Her ass was glowing red and looked amazing. We both agreed that we were done for the night, so we took turns putting lotion on each other ass's and then fell asleep in each others arms. I can't begin to tell you how good this woman makes ne feel.