When I Discovered I was Bi Pt. 04

Story Info
We bring someone in to help us explore.
2.6k words
4.71
4.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of our crazy schedules and a planned 2-week trip I was taking with my parents, I wasn't able to be with Julia for almost 3 weeks. I was longing for her and in her texts to me she explained that she was feeling the exact same way. We made plans for me to "babysit" the day I got back. While on vacation, I bought a very sexy lace bra and panty set that was going to make its debut for her that night. I got there around 7 pm and she meet me at the door with a very hot and heavy kiss. It was obvious that she was missing me as much as I was missing her. As she was kissing me, she started to unbutton my jeans and pull the zipper down. I was already horny as hell, but seeing how much she wanted me was making me even hornier. I could feel myself getting damp already.

Her mouth was still on mine as she slid my jeans down. She broke our kiss only long enough to say, "You have no idea how badly I need you; my pussy has been longing for you."

I said, "don't worry, we're gonna fuck all night, OK?" She took her hands and pulled my shirt over my head. I was standing there in my new bra and panties, and I said, "I bought these just for tonight, you like?"

She said, "you are the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen, yes I like it, too bad it won't be staying on for long."

I thought I would tease her a little and said, "Oh no girl, you're going to see me in these for quite a while tonight. I have to break them in, I want these panties wet! Now get those clothes off and let's see just how wet we can make them." She said she wanted to take a shower and I should join her, so we went upstairs and she started the shower.

She stripped off her clothes and went in, I stood there watching her and she said, "get those off and come in here. I opened the door and went right in wearing my new panties and bra. She looked at me and I just smiled knowing that watching me get wet, and my skin showing through the material was turning her on. Not to mention it felt very sexy standing there getting soaked wearing my new set. I just stepped back and started rubbing myself under the water over my panties.

I could tell she wanted me in the worst way so I told her to take care of herself and I wouldn't mind at all. She took my advice, and I watched as she started rubbing herself. I thought I would help, so I got some soap on my hands and started to rub her tits. She was ready to explode in anticipation, and I loved teasing the hell out of her. I turned her around and did the same to her back and eventually down her ass. When she was nice and clean, I said to her, "now clean every part of me, but do not take off my bra and panties yet."

She soaped up her hand, pulled my waistband open and put her hand inside my panties. That touch was what I was longing for since the last time we were together, it felt amazing. She was playing with my clit, rubbing my lips and occasionally letting a finger slip inside me. I had all I could do to keep standing, and while she was doing all that, she gave me another deep kiss. She whispered in my ear, "don't you think it's time we get into bed?" I nodded my head, and she turned off the water. When we were dried off, I told her I needed my panties taken off and she was happy to do it for me.

She got on her knees, put 2 fingers in my waistband and slid them down. As I stepped out, she caught my leg and raised it up so she could get a good position and started licking and kissing my pussy. I looked down and all I could see was her wet blond hair buried in my crotch. She kept planting little kisses on it and said, "I missed this so much." When she finally stood up, we dried each other off and went out into the bedroom. Julie sat on the edge of the bed and laid back, seeing her like that was too much, I climbed right on top of her and started to kiss her again.

It was very obvious how much we missed and needed each other. As I laid on top kissing her, I started to grind my pussy into hers and she was grinding right back. Eventually I worked my leg in between hers and she slowly started to hump my leg. She was going at it pretty good, and the longer she did it, the wetter my leg was getting. I couldn't hold off any longer, I slid down and started to quench my desires my by licking her while she was still nice and wet. since her legs were hanging off the bed, I just put them over my shoulders and went to my happy place. I gave her an orgasm in minutes.

We decided to try scissoring like in the porn movies. It took a little doing to get ourselves in a comfortable position, but when we did, it was beautiful. The feel of my pussy rubbing against hers was like nothing I have ever felt. I've done my share of humping things, but my lips against hers was just beautiful. we were holding hands while pulling each other to create as much friction on our pussies as we could. I felt myself about to orgasm and I told that to Julie, she answered me by saying, "cum, cum right now, I want my pussy wet from yours, cum, cum!" Her saying that made me cum on the spot, and it was a lot. Feeling how wet I got her, Julie came right after me. We laid there in that same scissor position just catching our breath.

It was early so we decided to take a break. We went downstairs and poured ourselves a couple of drinks. We had on 2 of Julie's robes and just sat on the sofa relaxing. I asked Julie, "do you think I'm a lesbian?"

She said, "let me ask you something, does the thought of a guy's dick inside your pussy still excite you?" I told her it did, then she asked, "did you like the feeling when I fucked you with the dildo?" Again, I said I did. Then she asked me the perfect question, "do you think it would be fun to be with me and a guy at the same time?" That thought really, really got me excited and I told her so, and at that point she said, "then the answer is no you're not a lesbian, but I'm pretty sure you are bi-sexual and because of you, I've recently discovered that I am too." I was totally ok with that, but I still wanted to be with a man, and I told her that. That's when my world changed.

Julie said, "I have an idea, but I'm not sure if you want to do it." I asked her what it was, knowing in my mind that she wanted to do that threesome she just mentioned. She said, "you know what it is, why don't I call my ex, Alex and see what he's doing tonight, but only if you want me to. "I thought about it for a few minutes while we kept drinking, and I finally told her to call him. Once again, she said wanted me to be sure and I assured her I was. Julie went in the other room and had a private conversation with him and when she came out, she said, "he'll be here in a half hour.

I was finally going to have sex with a guy. I knew Alex, he was really good looking, and a super nice guy. I was both excited as hell and nervous as shit. Alex arrived and we all made some small talk, then right out of the blue Julie said, "So Alex, you ready to fuck my girl here?" I almost fell off my chair, I knew we were all getting pretty drunk, but that shocked the hell out of me. Then to make it worse she said, "You gotta be gentle with her, she's never had a dick inside her, just my toys, oh and yeah, my tongue." I was mortified but she was such a cute drunk, that I just shook my head and laughed.

Alex said, "Don't worry, if you want to stop at any time, just tell me, we won't do anything you don't want to do." I assured him I was ready and the three of us headed up to her room. Julie dropped her robe and told me to do the same. My emotions were going crazy. I knew I looked good naked, and that I would turn him on, but I've never been naked in front of a guy before.

I let my robe slip off and fall to the floor, Julie said, "there's that killer body, how good does she look, right Alex?" He agreed, then Julie said, "I know what this boy likes, and we need his dick nice and hard for you, so you lay on the bed, and you get your clothes off. " We both did as she asked, and her tongue instantly found my pussy. It felt weirdly sexy to have someone watch me being eaten out by my newfound girlfriend. I looked over at Alex who was now sitting in the chair naked and watching us.

I was barely able to talk because Julie once again had me near an orgasm, but I managed to say to Alex, "Stand up, I need to see how good you look." He stood up and not only did he look amazing, his dick was also pretty big and standing straight up. Looking at what was going to be inside me in a few minutes, and Julie's tongue all over my clit, I had a very nice orgasm looking directly at Alex. I saw him smile and walk towards the bed.

Julie stood up, looked at Alex and said, "you're really gonna like her pussy, just save me some when you're done, if you don't mind." Alex smiled and climbed on the bed. He laid down, then he told me to straddle him and put him in me whenever I was ready. I knew I didn't need any lube because my pussy was soaked thanks to Julie. I got into position and slowly sat down. I felt him slowly slide inside of me and as I sat more, he went in deeper and deeper. I was so different than Julie's dildo, I could feel him tightening his cock and it was getting thicker.

Once he was all the way in me, I started rocking back and forth, grinding him harder and harder. It felt absolutely amazing. As I was grinding him, I looked over at Julie who was sitting next to us on the bed using her vibrator watching us. Julie said, "feels pretty good, right?'" All I could do was nod my head. I had both my hands on his chest and both of his hands were on my ass. Then she said, "If you like this, wait until he fucks you on all fours."

I said, "why wait?" I climbed off and got on all fours over the top of Julie, then I said, "maybe I can get a nice kiss while he fucks me." I bent down and started to kiss her. At the same time, I felt Alex slid his cock inside me and slowly start to pump. As he entered me, I let out a small moan while kissing Julie. She reacted by kissing me harder and tonguing me deeper. At that moment, I don't think the three of us could have been any happier.

When we broke from our kiss, Julie slid out from under me, went behind me and said, "Wanna see something super sexy?" I told her of course I did, then I watched as she pulled Alex's cock out of my pussy and put it right into her mouth. When I say it was wet, that would be an understatement, it was soaked. Alex just closed his eyes and enjoyed her mouth. I turned over so I could see better. I started to rub my clit while I watched Julie give him a really expert blowjob.

After a few minutes she asked,"wanna try to give a blowjob?"

I said, "sure, but not sure I'll be able to make Alex feel as good as you seem to be making him feel."

She said, "practice, practice, practice, that's how you get good, now come give this guy the blowjob he deserves, after all, he fucked you pretty good, didn't he?" I agreed, then, just to tease her a little, I took my wet finger and brushed her lips with it. " She simply said, "Mmmm." I bent down and put him in my mouth, it was much easier than I thought it would be and apparently, I'm pretty good at it because without much trouble, I was able to put most of him in my mouth." Julie said, "well look at you, I think you just made a new friend." Then she said, "Whatever you do, do not make him cum, I kind of miss that cock, I think I need to take it for a little ride."

I took him out of my mouth and looked at Alex, I asked, "So am I a good fuck, I need to know what you think." He assured me that I was and that made me feel more comfortable.

Julie came over and said, "lay down in front of me, I think I'm gonna have him doggy me while I eat that pussy of yours again." I loved that idea for two reasons, first I love what her tongue does to me and second, I could watch them fuck at the same time. He was banging her so hard that she wasn't able to eat me as good as she usually does so I lifted her head and just looked her in the eyes as he fucked her. After a couple of minutes, she got that look she gets when she's about to cum, so to help her along, I reached under and started to play with her nipples. all I heard was, "uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh as he banged her harder and harder until she exploded all over his cock. When she finished, she fell forward onto me and I just held her tightly.

At that point, all I wanted was to be alone with her. As good as he was, I just wanted Alex to leave us alone. It was like she was reading my mind because she said, "Alex, I love you, but get out." She laughed and then said, "I just need to be alone with my girl now you don't mind, do you?"

Alex said, "After the way you 2 ladies just treated me, how could I complain." With that, he leaned over and gave Julie a soft kiss on each ass cheek then he left the room with his clothes in his arms. Julie and I just laid there holding each other until we fell asleep. The next morning, I headed home. I didn't want to leave, but I had things to do, and my parents would become suspicious if I didn't come home. Our adventures continued in the following days.