When I First Met Reggie

Story Info
Meeting Reggie and fucking him in his Van.
1.3k words
4.31
12.7k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were living in California at the time. We had finally found a babysitter and had a night to go out. We went to bar where they were having a meet and greet for a swingers group. We went to the bar about 9 pm and it was fairly full. I was in a black nylon body stocking, with a short denim mini skirt and a denim jacket over the top. I had to keep it a little buttoned or my breasts were fully visible.

We found a place at the bar, and my husband always the more outgoing of the two of us started chatting to people. I did what I could but I've never been good in those situations. While he was talking to people, a black man came up to me and started chatting.

His name was Reggie, he retired from the navy and worked for the post office. He was very engaging and he kept putting his hand on my leg stroking it. He finally confessed that he loved nylons, stockings and body stockings. He'd had a fetish for it since his time in Italy.

I opened my jacket and let him see the whole package and he was impressed. We exchanged phone numbers and email. He told me he would try to invite us to one of the next swing parties he was attending in the area.

He wandered off, then my husband wandered off with another couple and I was left alone. After about 10 minutes Reggie came back. He noticed that I was alone and decided to keep me company. Randomly it came up that he had one of the new dodge mini vans. We were thinking about buying one and hadn't gone out and looked yet.

He offered to let me take a look at his and I followed him out to the parking lot to see it. Was this my smartest move ever no, but it turned out well. He honestly just wanted to let me look at the van. He had backed into a slot, and the rear was facing an open field. He gave me a tour, I got to sit in it, see how the seats when up and down. Then he showed me the back. He had the back seats folded down, and there was a small mattress in the back. It honestly made a nice little sleeping area.

I climbed up in the back, bent over stretching out. I honestly didn't do it show off, I just didn't think. As I was bent over my skirt rode up my ass and showed off the crotchless part of the stockings and exposed my ass.

I heard Reggie say, "You have a great ass."

That's when I realized I was exposing myself to him. I climbed out of the van and being the clumsy person I am. I fell right into him. He held me for a second then he kissed me.

We kissed for a second then he asked me, "is this going to be a problem with your husband?"

I was a bit pissed at him for leaving me alone. "No, not at all. If he didn't want me t to be a slut, he shouldn't have left me alone."

Soon my jacket was off and in the van. Reggie was pawing my ass and playing with my nipples while he kissed me. I started groping his cock through his pants, I could feel it was getting hard, my inner slut took over. I knew I was going to at least suck him off, probably fuck him too.

I unzipped his pants and fished his cock out. It felt so good in my hand. I could feel it getting harder in my hand. How it throbbed as I was pumping it. We kissed, his tongue in my mouth. I could tell he wanted me. I grabbed my jacket and knelt on it and took his cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on that cock, covering it with my spit. There wasn't a lot of light but I could see how shiny his cock got with my spit. His hands were on my head then, he started fucking my mouth.

"Oh god yes. Take all that black cock." Making me take it deep and gag a bit. He just forced it a bit deeper with each thrust. I loved the feeling of his cock throbbing in my mouth.

You have no idea how turned on I was at this point. My pussy was dripping. His cock was throbbing and I knew how much he wanted me. All I could do was moan while he was fucking my mouth. This how I love to be taken.

I could feel him getting closer but I didn't want it to end there. I pulled off his cock and climbed up in the van, laid on my back, my skirt bunched up around my waist.

"Please fuck me Reggie, climb up here and fuck me hard" I begged him to fuck me.

My cunt was leaking so much there was no need for foreplay.

He climbed on top of me. Then started spanking my wet cunt with his cock. "You want this black cock in that wet pussy slut? Tell me you want it slut."

"Yes, use that wet pussy. Fuck me good and hard. I need it Reggie."

He was still just teasing me though. He kept slapping my pussy with his cock. I'm whimpering and thrusting my hips up trying to get him to fuck me.

"You can beg better than that slut."

"Please Reggie, please fuck this slut's cunt. Fuck me Please!! God please take this white cunt with that black cock!" I begged.

He slid inside me, and started pumping. He was long and hard and he was stretching my hungry cunt out. Driving in and out of me. He pulled down the top of my body stocking to get at my tits while he fucked me. He bit and sucked my nipples. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him in deeper, urging him to fuck me harder.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard." I moaned.

He started slamming into me, deep and hard. "What are you, slut?" he asked

"A slut for your cock, Reggie" I moan so loudly. I loved him making me call myself names.

In no time I was cuming so hard I was shaking. He kept driving that cock in and out, driving me into that thin mattress. I was leaking everywhere.

Finally he tells me, "I'm going to cum."

He's not wearing a condom. "Don't cum in my pussy, cum in my mouth, please. I want to taste it, I want to swallow all your cum. Make me swallow all your cum." I tell him.

He climbs off me reluctantly and I scamper down to suck his cock. I take it in my mouth. I can taste my pussy all over his hard black cock. He starts fucking my mouth, trying to shove it all the way down to my stomach I think.

His hands on the back of my head. He grabs me, and forces it deep in my mouth.

Then he cums, spurt after spurt in my mouth. I swallow it all. He doesn't let go of my head until every drop is down my throat.

He finally lets me pull it out of my mouth, and I lick his cock and balls clean. He pulls me up and helps me find my shoes and straighten up my clothes. My make up is a lost cause. I look like I've been fucked.

I tell him. "Thank you for fucking me. I really enjoyed it." Like I'd been taught.

He was a bit confused by the thank you, he rolled with it though. And told me, "I hope we can do this again." Then told me he'd make sure we got invites to some parties.

We walk back into the bar together. I go back the bar, and my husband is nowhere to be seen. About 15 minutes later he shows up. He smells like sex too. So it looked like I wasn't the only one to get lucky.