When I Found You Ch. 07

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2k words
4.35
6.3k
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This is a 27 part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

Kylie arrived at Jeremy's at five, which was the earliest she had ever woken up at. The flight leaves at around seven, so they had a few minutes before they left.

"Hi, Kylie. Good morning," Cassidy said as she answered the door. "Jeremy is bringing his bag down now. He will be down any second.

"Good morning," Kylie responded happily. While she was still half asleep, the trip was something she was really looking forward to, and she could barely contain that excitement.

Jeremy had not yet told his family or Kylie about the upgrade to first class. He decided it should just be a surprise. He was lugging his heavy suitcase down the stairs when he noticed Kylie sitting on the couch. She had the largest smile across her face that instantly caused him to start smiling back.

He finally lugged the heavy bag down the rest of the stairs and snuck over to the couch. Kylie had been talking with his mom, and he cleverly motioned for her to be quiet and not alert her. So he was able to run up and kiss her upside down.

At first, Kylie was surprised. As she was not expecting the kiss, she was not prepared for a sneak attack. Once she realized what had occurred, she melted into his lips, grabbing his head from behind her. They only stopped after Cassidy started giggling.

"You two will have plenty of time to kiss while we're in LA. Kylie, can you help Jason for a second? He's in the bedroom upstairs packing." Cassidy asked. Kylie happily agreed and headed up.

"Hey, honey...Let's talk for a second," Cassidy told Jeremy.

"Sure, mom," Jeremy responded, sitting down on the couch.

"Listen. I know you're going to want to spoil Kylie on the trip. That's fine. Just please don't go overboard. I don't want to have to lug home thousands of dollars of items."

"I won't. I promise. I already invested a lot of the money I got."

"Good. Also, I am going to let you and Kylie share a room. I cleared it with her mom. We think you are old enough to make good decisions. There will be two beds. I am not sure how far you have gone yet, but just be safe. Plus, I am not sure how much making out I can take," she added with a laugh.

Jeremy was not sure how to respond, so he just kept it with a quick "Thanks, mom. Don't tell Kylie I will want it to be a surprise." While they had not done anything past making out, Jeremy quickly understood that might change dramatically in the next week.

"Sure. We should get moving. We need to go get our bags checked." she said, standing up and yelling up the stairs for the others to come down.

It took a little while to get all the bags into the car. If anyone saw them, they would most likely think they were going for a month. At least first class got free checked bags, Jeremy thought to himself. It would cost a fortune to bring all these on a normal ticket.

It would take only about ten minutes to get to the airport. The flight to LA would be about three hours. It was perfect weather, so there should be no delays.

Kylie had never been on a plane before, which she mentioned to Jeremy, so he made sure he was sitting next to her. Some first-class seats were individual, but he even double-checked they would be sitting in groups of two. He had to admit he was also excited to spend this time with his family and his wonderful girlfriend.

They got all their bags checked in, and Jeremy insisted on talking to the cashier as the rest were tagging the bags. He politely asked not to mention first class as it was a surprise. The cashier happily agreed. When it was time to pay the very low amount of tax, he offered his card. His parents had not even noticed as they were too busy talking and laughing with Kylie.

"Okay, we're good to go," Jeremy stated.

"Don't we need to pay for the bags?" his mother asked.

"I took care of it. Let's go." He quickly nudged them toward security.

"I will pay you back for that. I was going to cover it."

"I know, mom. We can figure it out later."

Security was quite empty, given the early hour, so it only took about fifteen minutes to get through. Jeremy took a note to make sure he and Kylie get TSA Pre-Check and CLEAR, which would allow them to skip the lines for any future travel. He already thought about where he wanted to go next.

As they approached the gate, Jeremy handed the tickets to each person. It took only a few seconds for the parents to notice the change. Kylie, never having been on a plane before, was clueless.

Cassidy gave her son a glance, and he quickly just returned one that specified a clear "Don't Say Anything" mentality. She just nodded and whispered to Jason.

They had about twenty minutes before boarding, so Kylie and Jeremy decided to walk around and grab a coffee.

"So I wanted to let you know that we're going to be sharing a room," Jeremy said.

"Really? Well, at least we can have some privacy to make out now."

"True," Jeremy said, laughing at how many times they had been caught. "There will be two beds. I just wanted to let you know as we have not discussed going further with our physical relationship yet."

"Trying to get me to sleep with you?" Kylie said, winking to show him it was a joke. She was hoping they could at least go a little further on this trip, but her hopes were increasing given this new aspect of privacy.

"Totally," Jeremy added back with a wink. Kylie just blushed and smiled.

They walked back over to the gate right as boarding began. Given they were in first class, they were going to be in the first group to enter the aircraft. Kylie was excited she was walking hand in hand with Jeremy as they had their tickets scanned and entered the jetway. She was a little nervous about how the takeoff and landing would feel, but knowing Jeremy was with her was a large comfort.

He whispered as they were walking down the jetway. "We're in first class. Thought it was a good idea for your first flight."

"I have no idea what that really means for a flight, but thank you," she responded with a giggle.

"Means we get the nicest seats," he replied with a grin.

"You keep spoiling me."

"It's fun to spoil you."

"Well, I plan to spoil you back later," she said with a grin as they entered the aircraft.

He had no idea what that meant, but regardless he was excited to see it.

The flight was going to be about three hours. As they got seated, Kylie was like a kid in a toy shop. She wanted to look out the window, mess with the TV screen, and just try to take it all in. Jeremy just smiled, remembering his first flight on an airplane. He was the exact same way. His parents just glanced over and smiled.

He took her hand and said, "Just relax a little. I know you are excited, but you don't want to waste all your energy now. We have a long day ahead of us."

She just smiled and placed her head on his shoulder.

A few minutes later, they were taxing toward the runway, preparing for takeoff. Kylie was still holding hands with Jeremy even though she was intently looking out the window. As the engines kicked in, the force pushed her body back into her seat. She was not really scared but more curious. Jeremy noticed she started to grab his hand tighter. She giggled as the plane got airborne as there was a split second where she felt weightless as the airflow adjusted on the wing.

"Not so bad, right?" Jeremy asked.

"Not anything like I imagined, but it was cool. I am glad I was holding your hand."

"I felt your hand tighten," he said with a small laugh. "It was nice," he quickly added with a smile.

She just leaned back on his shoulder and fell into a nap a few minutes later.

Jeremy watched her for a while. He was just admiring everything about her. He got thinking about the past few years and how much her life had changed in the past two weeks. He also was beating himself up inside for not acting earlier. He was just as responsible for refusing to step in for the past two years. While he was always one of the nicer kids of the popular crowd, he still did things that put others down.

He decided he would apologize to Kylie for not doing more when he had the power. He just hoped she could forgive him for his inaction. Until then, he would just need to make up for it.

Kylie woke up as they turned the cabin lights to collect trash before landing.

"How long was I sleeping for?"

"About two and a half hours. I did not wake you as they were passing out drinks. You needed some rest."

She smiled back at him. "I have not slept much. Been too excited."

"I figured. We will be landing in about ten minutes. If you look out the window, you can see were approaching downtown LA. We will then turn and land at LAX near the beach."

Kylie looked out and saw the tall downtown buildings and even Dodger stadium. As the plane approached the runway, she saw the beach on the horizon and could even see some boats going out of the marina.

The landing was quite smooth. Kylie had once again held Jeremy's hand, just like she had done for the majority of the flight.

"Do you just want me to give you my arm?" Jeremy asked jokingly.

"No. I want the person that comes with it," she said back with a smile.

As LAX was one of the busiest airports in the world, they had to wait about fifteen minutes before they made it to the gate. They slowly grabbed their bags and started to exit the airplane.

Cassidy and Jason were walking behind the two kids as they walked through the jetbridge. They had noticed how Kylie refused to leave Jeremy's side. It was true love.

It took a little while for their bags to be received off the aircraft, so they had some time to walk around the stores and grab another coffee. By the time they got their bags, it was half past ten, and the traffic was already a nightmare.

They got on a bus to take them to the rental car center. They were renting two cars for the next week. Jeremy wanted to get a second one as his parents were going to do some business meetings, and he and Kylie were going to explore themselves. Both parents agreed, and as Jeremy was not old enough to rent the car yet, he had to be 21 or 25, depending on the location. His parents were going to drive them both to the hotel. They finally got to the hotel around one o'clock.

Normal check-in was not until four, but they had upgraded to the earlier check-in time. The hotel was located right on the beach in Santa Monica. They had two rooms which were part of a suite that included a living room and kitchen. That way, they could cook at the hotel if they wanted rather than going out every day to eat.

"Here are the room keys," Cassidy said as she handed one to each person. "We're on the tenth floor, room 1010," she added. She also handed Jeremy the second car's keys and parking pass so they could use it whenever they wanted.

They then all bordered the elevator and headed up to the tenth floor to begin the vacation.