When I Found You Ch. 13

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2.2k words
4.45
4k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This will be a 27-part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week. This is a slow-building story; sex will be mainly present in later chapters. *

Jeremy woke up at quarter to five to start the day. This was crazy early compared to his regular sleep schedule, but he had good reasons to wake up this early. He had planned a few events throughout their last day in LA for him and Kylie to enjoy, and they would take up most of the day.

"It's time to get up," Jeremy said, nudging Kylie awake. He was unsure how he would return to not sleeping next to her each night. He had grown accustomed to cuddling with her before bed and her being there when he woke up.

"What time is it?" Kylie asked.

"Almost five. We have to get going to make it to our first event of the day."

"Why so early?" she asked, clearly still half asleep. Kylie was rubbing her eyes, trying to wake up some more.

"Trust me. It will be worth it," he replied.

Kylie was able to drag herself up and started to get ready. Much to Jeremy's delight, she had decided that sleeping with a shirt was too constraining. It was quite a view in the morning.

Kylie noticed his gawking as she sat up. She just smiled and playfully grabbed and raised her breasts. It caused Jeremy to go wide-eyed, and it helped to kick-start Kylie's day.

"I like teasing you," she said.

"I can tell, but you may not want to tease me too much. I will want to jump at you," he responded.

"I may let you. But you said we need to get out of here early."

"Dammit," he grumbled. He now regretted his decision to fill the day with so many events. He was also quite horny; they had not been able to mess around since earlier in the week. Kylie felt the same way, and now that they could get each other off, she never wanted to stop.

"Lay back," Kylie said, pushing him back on the bed. If he did not jump her, she would jump him.

She quickly pulled his boxers down and moved her mouth to encompass his dick. She started to enjoy giving Jeremy blowjobs. It provided her with satisfaction that she was making him feel great.

Jeremy was not expecting this turn of events, and his mind turned to mush immediately. "Fuck..." he muttered. Kylie was getting better and better every time she did this.

Jeremy had an idea. He wanted to get her off before they left, but as they were running out of time, he was going to suggest something new.

"Want to try sixty-nine? It would let me get you off at the same time."

He saw the surprise and desire in her eyes. She quickly nodded. Kylie moaned as his tongue made contact. She decided this may be one of her favorite new positions.

Both were getting quite close, but Jeremy went off first. As he came, Kylie moved back, which pressed her closer to his tongue, leading to her getting off seconds later.

"Holy shit," Kylie said after catching her breath.

"You can say that again," Jeremy replied.

"We are so doing that again. Soon," Kylie stated.

Slowly they got up and jumped in a quick shower before getting dressed. They were able to be ready only fifteen minutes later.

They were quickly out the door and jumped into the second rental car. Jeremy hit the gas, and they were on the road. You could never count on LA traffic, even early in the morning.

Thirty minutes later, they pulled into a small airfield a few miles up the coast.

"Jeremy, what are we doing here?" Kylie asked as they got out of the car.

"Wait and see, my girlfriend. You will enjoy it!" he replied.

As they walked into the reception area, it looked like many high-level executives were waiting for planes. Kylie was surprised as Jeremy bypassed the line and entered a small side office.

"Good morning, Jeremy. You must be Kylie," a man stated as they entered the office, moving to shake their hands.

"Great to see you again. It's been too long," Jeremy replied.

"That it has. How are your parents?"

"They are doing well. Focusing on investing a lot more recently."

"They were always excellent judges about new business ideas. I have no doubt they will succeed. Anyway, head on out to hanger twelve. They will be ready."

"Sounds good. See you soon," Jeremy stated, leaving the room with Kylie following.

"Have fun!" the man yelled after them with a laugh.

"Who was that," Kylie asked.

"Old friend. We worked with him to set up flights between businesses on the west coast. You may meet him again soon," he replied. Jeremy heard that they might be taking a private plane back to Westport; it would be the same man who would arrange that for them.

They entered hanger twelve, where a pilot met them at the door.

"You just be Jeremy and Kylie," he started as they shook hands. "Let's get up in the air. The sunrise will be great!"

"We're going on a helicopter ride?" Kylie exclaimed loudly as they walked toward the helicopter in the middle of the room.

"I thought it would be an excellent way to end our trip."

"Well, let's go!" Kylie replied, now dragging him toward the aircraft excitedly. Jeremy followed along with a smile. He always loved when Kylie acted like a kid in a candy store. She was so excited and wanted to take it all in.

As they got seated in the back of the helicopter, Jeremy helped put a headset on Kylie so they could communicate in the air.

"You ready?" he asked as the pilot pulled the aircraft out to the area outside the hanger.

"So ready! Thank you for doing this. It's such a cool thing." she replied.

"Just wait to see what I have planned for later," Jeremy stated.

Moments later, they were in the air. Due to the crazy number of LA airports, they would stay mainly over the coast. They reached the beach coastline just as the sun came over the horizon.

The view was magnificent. It was a clear morning, and you could see the whole city from the mountains to the ocean. Jeremy leaned over and kissed Kylie deeply; he was happy to share this with her. They spent most of the flight taking photos while Jeremy pointed out many landmarks they had not been able to visit yet.

They landed just after seven-thirty.

"That was amazing!" Kylie exclaimed as she removed the headset.

"It was," he replied. "Thank you so much!" Jeremy told the pilot, handing him a tip as they exited the helicopter. Kylie also thanked him; it was an experience she would never forget.

They walked hand and hand back to the rental car. Jeremy decided it was a good time to grab breakfast. He decided that a diner they passed on the way to the airport would be a good break. They both took a seat and ordered a simple meal. Two eggs, two sausages, and two pancakes.

=====

Meanwhile, in Westport, Skyler and Bob were walking home from breakfast.

"That was exemplary food," Skyler stated.

"I agree. We should take Jeremy and Kylie there when they return," Bob replied. He rolled his eyes at Skyler's advanced word usage.

"I hate to tell you this, but I am pretty sure Jeremy's family owns part of that restaurant," Skyler replied.

"Of course they do," Bob added with a laugh. He had given up on trying to track what Jeremy's family happened to own.

Just as they entered the parking lot, they noticed a small group of people standing near Bob's car.

"Wait here," Bob stated sternly. Skyler agreed and moved back around the corner; she was out of the view distance of the group but could still watch what was going on. He had no idea what this group wanted, but he wanted Skyler to stay out of whatever it was.

He quickly walked over to his car. But was quickly intercepted.

"This your car?" one of the random men asked.

"Yes. What's it to you?" Bob replied.

"I heard the guy who drives this deserves a beating," the man replied.

"Why is that?" Bob asked. He quickly dropped his backpack and took a more defensive posture. While he now knew he was not getting out of this, he still could put up a fight and hopefully give Skyler enough time to get help.

"I heard you are friends with Jeremy. One of my associates wants that to end," the man declared. Moments later, fists were flying.

Skyler was frozen in fear, but it only took a moment for her to recover and call 911. Bob was on the ground and stood no chance in a five versus one. She quickly explained what was going on and their location. A few moments later, you could hear the sirens coming from the city center.

The group scattered and ran into the nearby park. Skyler quickly moved to where Bob was now lying.

"Oh my god," she stated as she got to his side. He was covered in blood and seemed to be unconscious. "Help!" she yelled as the police and fire department arrived.

"Give them room to work," the police officer stated as the paramedics began to work on Bob. Skyler was crying and completely breaking down. She explained through her tears what had happened to the police, and they started a search of the park.

The paramedics stated he was alive, but they were worried about head trauma. They decided to keep him sedated until they could get the doctors to take a look. Skyler was permitted to ride with him to the hospital and quickly claimed in the ambulance.

====

"This is weird. Skyler's calling me," Kylie stated as they were eating.

Jeremy slowly saw her face fill with worry and gloom.

"Oh my god. Is he okay?" she asked. Jeremy instantly knew something had happened to Bob. They had been together almost every moment they could.

"Okay, I will fill Jeremy in. We will be there soon. Stay strong, girl." Kylie told Skyler before hanging up. She was barely holding it together.

"What happened to Bob?" Jeremy asked. She could see the worry on his face.

"He was attacked by a group as they were walking to the car," Kylie explained. "They are at the hospital now. Jeremy...They are worried about head trauma." She was barely able to say the last part without crying.

"Let's go," Jeremy stated, standing up in a hurry. He waved to the server and handed her a hundred-dollar bill.

Jeremy called his parents as they walked to the car. Kylie had never heard him be so demanding. Moments later, they were heading back to the airport they had just left.

"Parents are meeting us at the airport. They will bring all our stuff," he explained. Kylie put her hand on Jeremy's thigh.

"He will be okay," she stated, trying to calm his nerves. The last thing they needed would be to get into a car accident. While Jeremy did slow down slightly, only a few minutes later, they pulled directly onto the airfield.

Jeremy pulled up to a larger hanger they had passed early and started getting out of the car. Kylie quickly followed suit, having to speedwalk to catch up to him.

"My parents will be here in five minutes. I want to be off the ground as soon as they step on," Jeremy explained to the pilot as he entered the aircraft. His words had no emotions. It was just a demand. The pilot quickly nodded and went to prepare the plane. It was a small jet that Kylie assumed they must have chartered.

"Text Skyler and let her know we're on the way," Jeremy told Kylie. Kylie had noticed a change in tone; he was trying to be calmer when talking to her than others.

"Jeremy, you need to sit down and relax," Kylie stated, grabbing his arm to keep him from continuing to pace around the aircraft interior. "There is nothing we can do until we land. Talk with me. Explain what you are feeling," Kylie pleaded.

"I am going to find and bury everyone responsible for this," Jeremy explained. He did end up sitting down but remained quite angry. Kylie just held his hand and let him vent until his parents arrived.

"We will land in a few hours," Cassidy stated as they boarded. "I have reached out to the police chief to try and get an update. Last I heard, they were still searching the park."

"Mom, I think it's time to throw some of our weight around. I want these people found and punished," Jeremy stated.

"We can discuss that once we all calm down. Let's check on Bob first and make sure he will be okay," Cassidy replied. She looked at Kylie, worried about how this outburst of anger would affect her.

"Okay," Jeremy reluctantly stated as the aircraft was now taxing to the runway. They were in the air and heading to Westport moments later.

====

Chapter edited by: Shugabear_1962

Pre-Readers: Jason & YouNoodle