All Comments on 'When I Found You Ch. 13'

by ScottPreston

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been reading this series and really enjoyed the first 10 chapters, but you are starting to drag and nothing erotic is really taking place. the last 3 chapters have really started to drag this series down and this last chapter with no introduction starts a path that is pretty confusing and leaves your readers plodding with your storyline. The chapters are so short and it is taking along time getting anywhere in this overall story. Hope you find this helpful. Have really like how the story started out. Hope it doesn't slug down so much it simply becomes disinteresting and loses readership. So far the erotica is slim pickings and it doesn't appear to really be picking up either. best wishes......

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. This is quite a slow story that will build over time. I am always listening to feedback though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottPreston@ScottPreston
Hey all! I am new to writing (started in 2022) and after spending the past few years reading stories on this site I wanted to start posting some. I hope you enjoy! I work to post new chapters or stories at least once a week.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES