All Comments on 'When I Take Your Wife'

by TheClydesdale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TigersmanTigersman3 months ago

Good story!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

You don’t know what I would do or dream about, so stop writing in the second person.

What I would do is let my future wife fuck whomever she wants but if he wants to have her, then he can keep her. Yeah, she’s hot but she’s a nagging bitch who wants everything to be perfect. All the time. You leave one skid mark in your gonch, and she’ll tear you a new one. Don’t get the chores done? Better get the Palm Sisters lotion Ed up because that all the action you’re getting.

So yeah, you want her? Please. Take her. But just remember, you can’t bring her back. She’s your problem now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ack, ack... sorry fur ball.

SissyNeedsBlackCockSissyNeedsBlackCock3 months ago
You need to learn the basics of writing in English.

If you don't want to learn how to write then few people will enjoy your stories. The choice is yours.

alex_vectoraalex_vectora3 months ago

I’ll agree in part with Whackadoo, second person stories are never a good read. Have you ever seen a second person movie? No, because it doesn’t play out right.

Write in the first or third person.

I hope this is constructive.

syn4321syn43213 months ago

Has potential but poorly edited. Get an editor. Write and rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd love to here more. Not enough stories from this perspective

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous