All Comments on 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Ch. 03'

by TomNJus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whadda Ride!

Glad to get back on the road again with Joel and Dev! Enjoying the ride almost as much as they are. Please don't keep us waiting so long this time for more.

ibhardibhardover 17 years ago
Steamy

Love the sex and the insight of the two protags. They seem to be more well rounded with their little quirks and thoughts. Thanks! Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful continuation of the steamy courthip between Joel and Devlin.On top of the hot sex, the characters continue to unfold and develop ... and the plot is thickening as quickly as Joel's ... <ahem> Anyways, great chapter. Looking forward to the next installment. One more thing ... I'll never look at muffins the same way.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Delicious and Delightful

I've enjoyed the series and the sex is outstanding. Great job Tom and Jus. . .great work and I am looking forward to more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
greatwork!

HOT. Please do continue this great work!

NualaNualaover 17 years ago
Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Great plot progression, and I really enjoyed how you both showed the MCs' vulnerabilities and personalities. I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

lavendersilklavendersilkover 17 years ago
Can't wait for more...

This story feels like it is leading up to a really great new chapter. I loved all three chapters. :-)

sacksackover 17 years ago
great stuff!

what a privilege to read this! You guys are SUPER writers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love It

LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for the rest. Please, Please, Plllleeeaaasssseeee continue the story.

RubnesqueRubnesqueover 17 years ago
Hot damn!

Holy hell that was incredibly arousing and emotionally inviting at the same time. How do you do it? I think that's probably one of the best erotic fiction I've read, gay/straight/bi, ever! You definitely created an intense picture and I felt as if I were standing in the room watching those two interact. I definitely hope my sex/love scenes will be as hot and descriptive as this!!! You must continue ... I want to see Dev be a bottom.

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
so hot

Oh this was so so good, please can we have more and soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

where's the rest??? damn this series is HOT!

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7about 17 years ago
brilliant

Just re-read the series and love it so much, the way its written is fantastic and i cant wait to read more, keep up the good work and thankyou for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hooked

dont read much gay stories, but this is really good. ok, back to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
such a great fic!

I will never look at a muffin the same way again :) And I love how they're falling for each other so quickly! - Dru

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

Unfffff.

You are an amazing writer.

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Let them eat....

Muffins!!! Omg I did and will and can't wait and can't get enough! Great visual imagery. I not only see it being played out in my mind but also hear smell and TASTE it. Terrific story line. This is truly a literary treat.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Sigh...

I love first/new relationship love, the uncertainty of it all. The fear of not wanting to fail and the excitement of new discoveries. It's enough to keep you guessing in hopes of always getting it right and hoping nothing goes wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous