When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 26

Story Info
When I get that feeling.
1.3k words
4.33
897
00

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd feeling to be leaving the girls flat on that Sunday afternoon, not exactly knowing who I should say "goodbye" to. We'd spent that day in Alison's room without a stitch of clothing on between the three of us. Once we'd accepted Camilla's continued involvement, we'd just gone with the flow.

There were many highlights of the day and nothing that I regret except that I had to do most of the work. The girls never actually got it on together apart from some kissing, caressing, and fingering. They left me to do all the heavy lifting of the screwing and oral. Naturally, I never complained about any of it. Heaven knows if it would ever happen again. But after continuously seeing to the pleasure of two women for the better part of 24 hours, I was empty and literally worn out.

Apart from the obvious, the real highlight of the day came when it got close to lunchtime and we realised we hadn't eaten since the night before. Camilla offered to make us sandwiches in the kitchen, but as she was getting up to leave, I saw the opportunity for a little good-natured tease.

"If you do it naked, I'll give you a reward!" I ventured, expecting her to tell me where to stick my dare.

"What sort of reward?" Camilla replied.

Her unexpected query threw slightly me and I turned to look at Alison. "Alison gets to choose."

I could see the cogs working in Camilla's mind for a few seconds as she weighed up whether her prize might be worth it. She stood up and smiled.

"What do you want on sandwiches?"

We gave Camilla our orders and watched her walk toward the bedroom door.

"Don't go anywhere," she said, turning toward us. "I'll be right back." And out she went.

"Oh my God," said Alison excitedly, "what have we done?"

xox

By lunchtime, I was happy that I had had my "fill" of Jeremy, but I wasn't going to leave while there was still a chance of a little more. Alison had also kept her promise of not fucking me, and vice versa. Though, by that stage, I was pretty much up for anything.

So, it wasn't until they suggested lunch that I remembered I hadn't eaten since last night or had much water to drink. I wanted to continue with our fun--I didn't want it to end--so I was happy to grab some food on the pretext that we were just refuelling for the next round.

I expected that we'd all go out together when Jeremy smiled and dared me to do it naked. It was an outrageous request and wouldn't have even been a joke at any other time, but we'd just spent the last 12 hours doing more scandalous things, so it suddenly didn't seem like such a bad idea.

I know why I did it. I looked at the two naked people in front of me and remembered that I would see none of these people again. I'd played it safe for four years and all I had to show for my university experience was a degree. So why not have a little fun on my way out the door? Why not go out with a bang?

xox

Camilla returned about ten minutes later, pushing the door open with her bum as her hands were full of the plates of sandwiches.

"One minute," she said. Ducking out again and returning with a jug of water and three glasses.

"Did you get any strange looks out there?" I asked.

"What do you think?" She replied with a grin on her face.

xox

It was about 11:30 am when I made it out of Alison's bedroom and into the kitchen. Late by most people's standards, even for a bunch of uni students on a Sunday morning. So, I was expecting someone to be in the living room even if I wasn't prepared for it.

Fiona was the only one I could see as I entered the room, but she had her back to me as she was veging-out on the couch watching the cricket on TV. I could easily walk behind her, then loop back around into our galley-style kitchen without her seeing me. As she was lying down, the chest-high partition that separated the kitchen from the living room now concealed me from her view, especially if I moved back to the other side of the galley, next to the fridge. Not that she was paying me any attention. I guessed it had been another big night out for her.

I thought I should say something to head off any chance that Fiona started contact by standing up and walking over to talk to me, so I said hi. I felt my heart skip a beat when she turned her head to look in my general direction to reply. The barrier must have done its job because she didn't seem to register that I was naked.

"What did you get up to last night?" she said.

"I just stayed here and hung out with Alison."

"Wow, you are lucky," she said. "I barely see her these days."

"Yeah," I agreed. "But we saw a lot of each other last night." I couldn't resist a chance to brag.

"What happened? Did Jeremy fall asleep?" she asked sarcastically.

"Eventually," I mused.

I felt my confidence rising, so I tempted fate. "Can I get you anything?"

"Just a glass of water, thanks."

"No worries."

I filled a glass with water for Fiona and a jug for us and balanced them on the barrier's shelf next to the sink. I picked up the plate of sandwiches I'd been preparing and walked around the barrier, past her, and down the corridor towards the bedrooms. I was almost at Alison's door, thinking I'd gotten away with it, when Cindy stepped out of her room, took one look at me, and stopped dead in her tracks. I couldn't cover myself with the plate, so I didn't bother trying.

"Good morning. Can you please open the door for me? My hands are full." Staring at me in shock, Cindy moved to open my door. "No, not my door, Alison's."

Unable to process the implications of my request, Cindy robotically reached over and turned Alison's door handle, allowing me to push the door open with my bum. I thanked her and stepped inside to drop in the food, then came back out to get the water.

Cindy regained her composure just as I entered the living room. "Camilla!" she said loud enough that Fiona turned around to see what the commotion was. Fiona turned to face me just as I was picking up the jug of water and our glasses.

"Camilla, what are you doing?!" Fiona said.

"Oh, sorry," I said. I put down the jug and picked up the glass of water and handed it to her. "There you go. I almost forgot."

xox

Despite all the things that Alison and I had done in the last six months, we were stunned by Camilla's brazen performance. She told us she had followed our lead, and that she was determined to go out (of university) with a bang. Far from following us, she seemed to have leapt ahead in one fell swoop.

Of course, there now was Camilla's reward to be decided. I'd expected her to baulk or refuse my dare, but she'd gone through with it, so now I had to cough up. We'd left it in Alison's hands to decide and I was dreading her verdict. She mulled it over for a while, then she grinned. She whispered her idea into Camilla's ear. Now I was really getting worried.

"Oh, yes!" Camilla said. "What about (whispers)?"

"Definitely!" Alison replied in furious agreement.

"For your penalty, stand in the middle of the room and sing Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing."

"Ok. What's the catch?"

"With the door open."