After the Party

Story Info
Reaching a certain age means a new start for Kate!
3.4k words
4.37
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers

The party was winding down. It was past midnight and Kate had marked her sixtieth birthday with a wonderful party in her plush villa, overlooking the Mediterranean in southern Spain. The forty odd guests, mainly friends and a few neighbours, had enjoyed the drinks and food. They'd also been well entertained by the music, provided by two local guys, Brad and Rick, thirty-somethings who not only sang as a duo called Harmony, singing songs from all eras, but also background and dance music to the party.

Although she was alone in that she had no partner, after her cheating husband Ben, absconded with his PA, she was very content. That ended well, she thought, as she said goodbye to various guests now leaving. Ben spent six months with his new partner, then dropped dead before he could get divorced or change his will. Kate had inherited a good income and this wonderful villa, with a pool and jacuzzi. Karma, Kate called it.

That was over a year ago. At first, she was heartbroken. She and Ben met as teenagers and he was all she'd ever known. When she discovered his affair with his PA, they'd been together over forty years. Kate then looked at herself and realised she'd become a boring middle-aged housewife, so plain you wouldn't even notice her. It wasn't until after he died that she decided to live again. She'd had a few dates with a few local bachelors' and widowers, but she tired of them quickly as they never seemed to offer much.

The night was hot as it always was here in Spain at the end of August, for her birthday. The final guests had gone and Brad and Rick were packing away their gear as she walked back onto the large terrace where just half an hour earlier the whole crowd was singing 'happy birthday' to her. She'd not had a great deal to drink as she always wanted to ensure everyone else had a good time. But she needed one now.

'Drink boys?' she called out to them. 'One for the road. I'll sort out your money.'

'Oh yes please Kate.' replied Brad. 'That would be nice now we can relax. Beer for me.'

'Me too.' called Rick.

She went across to the bar at the end of the terrace and poured herself a large gin and tonic. Then pulled two beers from the fridge for the boys. She took a sip and looked out across the lawn to the large oval shaped pool and jacuzzi. On the lawn were two double four-poster sunbeds with drapes for privacy. That had been Ben's choice. She'd used them plenty since his departure and the privacy drapes came in handy. Over the last few months, she'd been preparing for this party, a sort of relaunch of her life. She decided that if she had about twenty-five years left; she was going to enjoy it. This week she'd had a spa day and had every treatment she could get. She had her dark, shoulder-length hair restyled, had a manicure and pedicure and she felt great.

She carried the drinks over to a table on the terrace which was nearest the sea. There was a full moon shimmering on the ocean which she stared at for several reflective minutes until the guys arrived.

'That's it.' said Brad. 'All packed away. How do you think it went?'

'It was fabulous boys. You were wonderful. Thank you.'

'It was a pleasure.' said Rick. 'They were an appreciative bunch.'

The boys had entertained the audience doing their own 'Rat Pack' show. Kate loved to see them in their smart tuxedos. They'd now removed their black ties and jackets and swigged their beer in the warm evening. The sound of cicadas giving the night air that 'paradise' feel, which is where Kate thought she was.

The birthday girl was wearing a long, gold silk evening dress. The skirt was split to the thigh, and was tight across her generous hips which accentuated her firm bottom and was completed by a plunging neckline which showcased her ample breasts. She was braless as some of the men noted. She felt a million dollars and many of the men at the party were eyeing her up. She had lots of dances and one or two of them had tried to go further by asking her to dinner. Tonight, she'd declined them all. She would date again when she was ready.

She noticed Brad looking her up and down, particularly enjoying her bust as her nipples grew hard in the warm night air and under the gaze of the two boys.

'Like the dress Brad?' she asked suddenly.

He was taken aback by the suddenness of the question and it caught him off guard.

'Oh yes.' he said. 'You look wonderful. It really suits you.'

'Not bad for a fat old bird eh?' she giggled.

'Gorgeous.' said Rick. 'I noticed plenty of the guys giving you the eye tonight.'

'I'm not ready to start again yet.' she said candidly. 'I was married to Ben for too long. It will take me time to trust again.'

'Well, when you do there will be plenty of suitors.' added Rick.

Kate began counting out the cash to pay the boys. She counted out five fifty-euro notes and passed them to Brad.

'That's too much.' he said. 'We agreed on two hundred.' Even that was more than they would usually make singing in the bars and clubs of the resorts around.

'Call it a bonus.' she said. 'You were fabulous tonight. We all had a great time.'

'Thank you, Kate. That's very generous.' they both agreed.

A few minutes passed while they finished their drinks.

'Well, as soon as you lads have gone home, I'm gonna have a little dip in the pool before I retire.'

The two boys looked at each other.

'Are you sure that's wise?' said Brad. 'It's not a good idea to swim alone late at night, particularly after alcohol.'

'Oh, you boys.' she chided. 'You're not my dad.'

'No really, you shouldn't take the risk.' added Rick. Then after a moment added. 'We could stay around for half an hour to watch you, if you like.'

Kate laughed at that. 'I was going skinny dipping, you naughty boys!' she said before quickly adding, 'but you can stay and watch if you like!'

'Oh.' said Brad, looking again at his partner. 'Well...'

Rick shrugged.

'Look, it's OK. I don't mind. In fact, I'd feel safer if you were here.' Kate suddenly felt excited that she would appear naked for these cute guys.

Rick and Brad exchanged looks that said, 'this might be worth a look.'

'OK. If you're sure. We'd be happy to.' said Rick.

'Would you prefer me to wear a costume?' she said, suddenly regretting saying it and hoping they didn't say yes.

'Oh, no.' replied Brad. 'I'm sure we're cool without. Eh Rick?'

'Sure.' smiled Rick.

At that, Kate drained her glass, stood and walked slowly across the terrace to the pool edge.

She slipped out of her evening dress and all she was wearing was just small red knickers and high heels. She wanted to make sure the boys could see her body clearly in the light. Undoing the clip holding up her hair, she shook it free around her shoulders. The boys, only ten yards away, watched her firm breasts, with now hardened nipples, wobble as she shook her hair. She slipped out of her knickers while they admired her generous hips and worked their eyes down to her pubic area. They marveled that for a woman of her age she had such a great body, added to the fact that she had no tan lines. She was bronzed all over. Rick let out a soundless whistle.

She turned, waved and they watched her as she dived into the pool. The last sight of her being her ample, shapely backside.

'Wow.' whispered Brad.

'Ditto.' answered Rick.

'Let's get a closer look.' said Brad. 'I'm sure she won't mind.'

They walked over to the pool as Kate turned to swim back to them.

She stood in the water up to her neck. Her breasts bobbed under the water, the bright pool light emphasising their shape.

She swam up and down a couple of times and floated on her back. She kicked open her legs and felt her pussy tingle in the cool water. She knew the boys could make out every detail and she was glad she had the Brazilian wax at the spa. Rick thought she was teasing them mercilessly and could feel his penis responding.

'Ohhh.' she said. 'The water is lovely.'

'Yes, it looks very refreshing.' said Brad, adjusting himself.

'It sure is.' she replied. 'You boys look a bit hot. Why don't you join me?'

The boys exchanged another look.

'Well. What do you think?' said Brad.

'I thought she'd never ask!' replied Rick laughing.

Now it was Kate's turn to watch as the two singers began to strip for her.

They kicked off their shoes and dropped their trousers. Once they'd removed their shirts Kate could see what good shape, they were in. Both had taught, muscular chests and arms. Brad, slightly taller, had long lean thighs and Rick had shorter, thicker thighs. Kate liked to take in all details of men she liked the look of, so she was used to making judgements on them. She knew what she liked. Once they were down to their underpants, this was new country to Kate. She'd only ever seen Ben naked before. She wasn't sure what to expect. Their tight pants showed off nice bulges but it wasn't until they dropped them that Kate could really know what sort of equipment each boy had.

They dropped them in unison and stood at the side of the pool. Kate looked up to see two good, thick penises looking back at her. Brad's was long and thick; Ricks was thinner but even longer. As they both dropped into the water, it didn't escape Kate's notice that they were both semi-hard after watching their host stripping and swimming. She smiled to herself.

'Wow, that's fantastic.' said Rick as he felt the water cover his private parts.

'Feels so good, doesn't it?' said Kate. 'Nothing like swimming without a costume on. You feel the water in all your intimate parts.'

'Makes me feel quite randy.' said Brad.

'Hold that thought.' said Kate.

The boys exchanged another glance.

They swam around the pool for a while, luxuriating in the warm water on this hot Mediterranean night.

After a while Kate said. 'Let's get in the jacuzzi.'

She swam to the end of the pool where the round jacuzzi was and switched on the pump, which burst into life, causing the water to foam. The three of them sat, with Brad and Rick either side of Kate.

They relaxed as the foaming water washed all around them and each wondered what would happen next.

'I should really use this more often.' said Kate after a few minutes.

'Why don't you?' asked Rick.

'It's no fun on your own. Not like now.' she giggled.

Kate went quiet, thinking back on her life with Ben and what he'd be thinking of her now. He was definitely old school in many ways, especially in the bedroom. Once a week, or eventually once every few months when he was drunk enough, he'd persuade her to go to bed and he'd just lay on top of her for a few minutes before grunting and climbing off her. Often, she would lay in the dark waiting to hear the snoring before getting up again and looking up some porn on the internet. She'd seen what could be done, and wanted it badly, but never thought it would happen to her. She'd secretly got a dildo and would entertain herself while Ben was away on business trips so she didn't go completely unsatisfied. However, it wasn't like the real thing. She'd wanted a real man but she'd never be unfaithful. Now it looked like she may get two.

She looked down at Rick's midriff, to see his now hard cock, showing itself above the foaming water. She looked to her left, and Brad's cock was doing the same thing.

'Well, your penises seem to be having a great time. They look as though they could do with some relief.' said Kate, and feeling daring, she took each one in her hand and gave them a squeeze.

Brad reached across and began stroking one of her breasts, feeling the nipple harden again under his fingers. She leaned her face into him and they kissed, lightly at first, then with more urgency. They explored each other's tongues for several minutes before Kate pulled back and began panting. Brad was surprised at her passion and his own arousal. She took hold of the boys' cocks, one in each hand and began to stroke them, carefully winding her palm around each of their swollen heads. They were both big, thought Kate, but the head of Rick's was thicker than anything she'd ever seen, even in a porn movie. She didn't ever remember stroking Ben's penis, so to have one in each hand was getting her very excited.

She was still holding Rick's cock when he reached down below the water between her legs. She immediately opened them for him as he explored her slick pussy, sliding his finger across her clit and inside her.

She moaned softly for a minute and then stopped him with her hand. She didn't want to come just yet. Not like this anyway.

Kate knew how this was going to end, which was just what she wanted. But she wanted a bit more teasing first.

'Wow. Let me catch my breath.' she said.

She stood in the water, letting the water drip from her breasts. The boys watched her as she sat on the side of the jacuzzi. The boys stood, their hard cocks still pointing skywards. Lifting both feet out of the water, she opened her legs wide and let them feast their eyes on her. She lay back, looking up at the starry sky as she suddenly felt a head between her legs. She didn't know who it was, nor did she care, as Brad began teasing her clit with his tongue. She moaned loudly as the tongue gradually worked its way inside. Kate had wanted oral sex for as long as she knew what it was, and never expected she would ever experience it. Brad licked his way around her pussy, finding its way back to her clit.

The pleasure Kate was feeling was like nothing she'd ever felt before and she was afraid she would pass out. Suddenly Rick was kneeling beside her, taking her head in his hands and kissing her passionately once more. She felt her orgasm building and suddenly she could hold it off no more. She came with a cry of utter lust as she bucked her hips in the air, thrusting back at Brad's fingers as he pumped them in and out of her. She continued as if all the orgasms she'd failed to have with her husband had all come back in one massive burst of passion.

Slowly, she came down from her massive high and her breathing returned to normal. She lay still on the cool tiles while the boys climbed back into the water. The stars seemed brighter now to Kate. She wondered why she'd missed out on this for so long.

Then her senses began to return to normal and sitting up, she looked at the boys who were grinning.

'Someone enjoyed that?' said Rick.

'Oh god.' she replied. 'I thought I'd never stop.'

'I'm glad you liked it.' said Brad. 'Never done that before?'

'No. I haven't.' she grinned. 'I think I'd like to do it again sometime. Now, why don't we make ourselves more comfortable?'

She stood and grabbed the towels she'd brought out, throwing one each to Rick and Brad, before wrapping one around herself and striding over to one of the sunbeds. Kate felt she had real power over these boys and really wanted to enjoy it.

The boys looked at each other.

'She brought out three towels.' said Brad.

'Mmmm.' said Rick. 'Where are we going now?'

'The sunbed.' replied Brad. 'She's not finished with us yet.'

They both laughed and by the time they arrived at the sunbed, Kate had dried herself and had climbed aboard. She watched the boys as they toweled themselves dry.

Brad climbed on the bed and lay on his back next to Kate. Rick climbed the other side and sat next to her. She pulled the drapes shut.

'That's better.' she said. 'Complete privacy.'

She leaned over to Brad and began kissing him again. Rick reached between her legs and felt for her opening. Her body was dry, but her pussy was wet and ready.

She suddenly climbed onto Brad and straddled him, throwing her hair back and feeling his hard cock between her legs. She moved up and down his length, letting out low moans, feeling her juices lubricating him. She did this for a few minutes while Brad massaged her breasts, her nipples still firm in his fingers. Rick watched her perform on his buddy with envy.

After several minutes, Kate felt down between her legs, pulled Brad's cock up and guided it to her opening. Brushing his silky-smooth head against her clit for a moment, she eased herself down onto him with a loud moan.

'Oh my god.' she moaned as she slowly began to ride him. She wanted this to last.

Rick watched them for a few minutes before getting involved. He then went behind Kate, straddling his friend's legs and reaching around her to hold her gently bouncing breasts.

Kate could feel Rick's hardness against the small of her back. She put her hand back and began stroking him. Then she leaned forward slightly, feeling him against the crack of her bottom. She was in heaven, slowly riding Brad, and didn't immediately realise that Rick was trying to get some action too. Her pussy was throbbing in ecstasy.

A few moments later, she felt the tip of Rick's cock at her pussy.

'Wow.' she thought. 'What's he doing?'

It felt so good and everything was so slick down there, that Rick's thick cock slid into her on top of his friend's. It was tight, the boys filled her, but she cried out with passion.

'Oh!, god yes!' she cried as she felt the first few movements of Rick, slowly back and forth.

As the boys slid in and out of her, she wondered how close she was to coming again. Rick's cock slipped out a few times and she wanted to keep it inside her.

'Stop.' she said suddenly. 'Let me move. You stay still.'

They did as they were told, and Kate began to move back and forth on both cocks, slowly at first, then picking up speed. She was now moaning loudly and breathing hard. Kate had never felt such arousal and the feel of both these guys inside her, filling her, she was close to coming, and looking down at Brad, he was close too. But the boys held their position and allowed her to ride them both for several minutes.

She picked up speed, breathing heavily and a minute later, her orgasm hit, a sensation exploding in her vagina, flooding her juices onto the boys.

She slammed up and down on Brad, who she could see from his eyes was in heaven. He let out a loud cry, and she felt his hot juices shoot inside her. She was still moaning loudly as her orgasm died away when Rick took up the pace. He began pushing hard into Kate, who could feel his balls slapping against her bottom. Then, with a grunt, he came, shooting his juices into her, adding to the wetness inside her.

When he'd finished, they all collapsed onto the bed, panting and giggling.

They lay looking up at the stars for around ten minutes before heading back to the pool to clean up the sticky mess which covered them all.

After another drink and a shower, the boys departed a couple of hours later, kissing Kate sweetly.

As they walked out of her front door, the early light was just showing signs of a spectacular sunrise.

'We'd better be gone before the cleaners come by.' said Brad. 'We don't want to ruin your reputation.'

'That's the last thing I'm worried about.' thought Kate as she waved them off.

robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers