When Mia Met her Vince

Story Info
Mia joins a swingers website and meets her Vince.
1.5k words
4.1
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been seeing a guy for a few months but it was a complicated situation. We were both married.

It wasn't a romantic relationship. We didn't love each other or intend to leave our respective partners for one another. It was about lust, physical and sexual contact. We both understood this and got to know each other's bodies intimately but we never actually slept together. But I wanted more.

One evening we were having a flirty chat on messages and he jokingly suggested I sign up to a swingers web site which he was also a member of. I initially laughed it off, but one night when I was bored curiosity got the better of me.

I found the site my friend told me about and set up an account. This was when my alter ego Mia came to be. Mia is my character, my alter ego, a façade, a mask to hide behind, a platform to allow me to explore my fantasies. It didn't take long for Mia to get noticed by other members on the site. I could tell you so much about those whom I caught the attention of, but this isn't about them. This is about when Mia meets her Vince.

In amongst the plethora of unimaginative messages, which mostly consisted of cock pictures, one made me stop and pay attention. It was clear he had put thought and a bit of imagination into his message. The Mia Wallace reference wasn't lost on him and he cleverly assumed the role of a fellow Pulp Fiction character. Not only was his message intriguing but his profile pictures also caught my eye. He had the most beautiful body with amazingly defined muscles. My first thought was 'Oh my god ...surely he can't be interested in me'. But he was and after a few messages he suggested we meet up.

The time from creating Mia to arranging that first meet was short, and as he was the first person I had met with from the site, I felt incredibly nervous. I was coming straight from work and I can recall saying to myself ...'what the hell am I doing?!' But the excitement and intrigue overrode any nerves I had.

I park the car and grab my phone to send him a message to say I'm on my way. I get a reply saying he's just asked another woman sitting on her own if she was Mia. I couldn't help but laugh out loud! I wonder what that woman thought.

I get to the door of the bar, take a deep breath and walk in to meet 'Vince'. I look around and catch the eye of a man sitting on his own. Is that him? The look in his eyes and the smile tell me it is. I take a seat, we introduce ourselves and I get a drink from the bar. We chatted for a little while about what brought us to the site and what we were both looking for. It was apparent very quickly we were both looking for the same thing. We were both looking for some fun and an opportunity to explore our fantasies.

I nip to the ladies and I can feel his eyes on me as I walk away. Whilst I'm in the ladies I'm thinking of this softly spoken, handsome, unassuming and very intelligent man. Should I go back to his hotel or should I politely decline and go home?

I go back to our table and he asks if I would like to go back to his hotel. I don't think I hesitated before I said yes. We make our way the short distance to his hotel chatting about nothing in particular.

We get to his room, he locks the door and walks towards me. He starts to unbutton my blouse and I take a deep breath. I can feel my body responding to his touch, goose bumps on my skin and the warmth increasing in my loins. My blouse is dropped to the floor and he starts to gently kiss my neck and I can feel my heart quicken. I could feel his solid body against mine and my hands trace across his chest, down his back and down to his very pert ass. As my hands wander over his body he has undone my bra exposing my breasts. He expertly takes a nipple between his lips, then teeth and nibbles gently. He seems to like my pierced nipple and lets his tongue circle and teeth gently pull on it. I gasp with the warmth and wetness of his mouth on my nipples and I can feel my wetness increasing.

I am standing in front of him, half naked, feeling slightly vulnerable. It is only fair to help him undress also. I slowly unbutton his shirt, revealing his soft skin and he lets my fingers work their way down to his belt. I can feel through the thin fabric of his trousers how turned on he is. With his belt undone and trousers unbuttoned they quickly fall to the floor and I feel exactly how excited he is. My fingers trace the outline of his hardness. I can't get over how hard he is! We help each other remove the last of our clothing but I leave my panties on.

It's clear he knows what he's doing and knows exactly what he wants. He is very much in control and this excites me even more. I lay back on the bed and he gently pushes my legs apart letting his fingers trace the outline on my panties, teasing me. I can then feel his hands pulling my panties to the side exposing my wet pussy. I hear him whisper, "You are so wet!"

I can tell he is impressed by how my body is responding to him. He tenderly slides my panties off and kisses up the inside of my thigh. Shivers course through my body with the feeling of his breath on my skin. The intensity with which he is exploring me so intimately with his fingers, tongue and eyes is overwhelming and I feel like I want to explode.

I manage to control my body and savour the delicious feeling of his tongue tasting me and eagerly circling my clit. He then slowly slides a finger then another into my pussy. The warm waves of ecstasy flow through my body and I just want him inside me! I want more of him inside me. I push my hips up toward him and my legs further apart opening my pussy further to take more. He reads my body and my reactions and intuitively slides another finger inside me. I can't help but moan with pleasure. I was then surprised by the feeling of his strong hand covering my mouth and him whispering, "Ssshhh!" in my ear. This catches me off guard and yet I find it extremely erotic. He truly is in control. I do as he bids. I keep as quiet as I can. But I so want to just let go completely.

He continues to expertly play with my now soaking wet pussy filling me with his fingers. I can't hold my orgasm back any longer and my body surrenders to him. I feel the rush of warmth through my body, my back arches, I grab and pull on the bed sheets with one hand as I stifle a moan with the other. He lets me compose myself and catch my breath, but I have to please him! I so want to taste him, and I need to feel his hardness inside me. As I lay on the bed he steps around it so he is standing in front of me. He is so wet and his pre-cum glistens. I position myself and lay on my front to take him in my mouth and I pull him towards me. As I slowly slide my tongue over the tip of his immensely hard cock I taste the slight saltiness on his pre-cum and swallow deeply. He groans softly as I take him further into my mouth. My lips and tongue glide effortlessly up and down his hard cock as my fingers gently massage and explore his body. His breathing and soft moans tell me he's enjoying the feeling of my mouth on him. But he stops me suddenly and asks me if I want him. "Yes, I want you in me!" I whisper.

I feel his body behind me and he effortlessly slides his hardness between the lips of my eager pussy. I push back onto him taking him deeper and we get into a rhythm. Our bodies move together and each thrust sends a wave of pleasure through my body. My hands pull on the sheets again as he whispers in my ear, "I'm going to cum!"

I feel his body tense as he gives in to the orgasm flowing through his body. At that moment, when he lets go, my body responds to his and we reach our climax in unison.

We lay together in a blissful post coital glow. I can't help but smile and I think to myself, 'this man is incredible!'