When Morning Comes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stink, Kuya Nate," she said, screwing up her face.

"No, you stink, stinky," I responded absently, my mind somewhere else. And it went back and forth like that, as it normally would in that way that kids could keep repeating a joke and still find it funny three retellings later.

Soon, the movie wasn't so scary anymore, and the girls were giggling the whole way, thanks to the jokes I kept cracking so they wouldn't be so traumatised. If only I'd had such a cousin when my lovely parents showed me and my sister Pet Sematary when I was eight.

All the while, my mind drifted to that stupid photo that was sitting on our mantle. I chided myself with a 'tsk!' aloud, which caused Bailey to glance at me sideways. I shook my head. Because fuck that whole 'being sad' shit. Especially over some dude.

Niki Janetschek

Nathan Liemco (9:08): just leave me the fuck alone

Niki Janetschek (9:16): i'm sorry. i just wanted the one picture.

let's just meet and trade off. i won't bug you after.

Nathan Liemco (9:23): wtf you gonna do? hang it up at your new man's place?

if you really want it that bad you and and him can dig through my trash for it tomorrow

Niki Janetschek (9:29): right.

i'll let it drop.

sorry.

The trash. Right where it and all my resentful, choking feelings of the entire situation belonged. I punched down the idea of love and all its wrongdoings until it was so far down that hell seemed like a mercy. And that's just how I was going to make it through this.

12