When My Fantasy Turns Real...

Story Info
When fantasizing alone gets interesting.
1.3k words
4.22
6.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just can't seem to help myself. Nor do I want to!

I lay here on the bed naked and freshly shaved and lotioned. My hands start to wander. First to my heavy breasts cupping them gently. I lightly pinch my nipples rolling them between my fingertips.

My pussy still damp from the extra attention she got while I shaved, flood with juices again. As I work my breasts my hips take on a mind of their own lightly humping the cool air.

My mind goes to my favorite secret fantasy. One hand lazily makes it's way down my soft stomach. Lower... lower... lower "hmm" a soft little sigh escapes my mouth as my fingertips brush my bare mound. it's so soft I just let my fingers rub all over her before sliding my fingertip down my warm slit until I reach my juices.

"Oh" I gasp as I bring my wetness up to my clit and give it a little flick. My brain is working overtime.

I picture a big strong man sneaking in my front door that I always leave unlocked. Somehow he knows this as he tiptoes quietly through my house to my doorway. Watching me as I lay there rubbing my clit and pinching my nipple.

I imagine him to silently strip naked. Step forward to my bed and replace my hand with his on my pussy. I gasp and try to get up quickly but he just pushes me back down. "I can make you feel better than your hand can."

"N n nooo, who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here? Ohhhh my goddddd wh why?" ( His big strong fingers had spread my lips and one long finger had slid deep effortlessly into my soaking hole.)

I know this isn't right though it feels so good. "No no stop! Talk to me tell me why." He just laughs it's a low rumble in his chest. pushes me back down a little harder this time his hand never leaving my pussy.

"Why you ask??"His deep raspy voice doesn't surprise me as it just sends delicious shivers down my spine. "Why am I here? Why do I have my finger deep in your pussy???"( he wiggles his finger deep hitting just the right spot my hips surge up to meet his hand)

"I have been watching you. You running to the car every morning in a shirt that barely covers your ass. You bending over pretending to get something off the floorboard. I can see youre not wearing panties and the morning sun glistens off you wet pussy!"

"You who never locks your front door and leaves your bathroom door open as you use your detachable shower head on massage on your sweet pussy"

"You who I can hear moaning out begging a stranger to come fuck you! Well Dear here I am. "

I reach into drawer next to my bed and grab my favorite dildo. I slide the tip up and down my slit before sliding it into my sopping wet pussy. It's too much I'm so sensitive. I instantly start sliding my toy in and out at a pretty fast pace my pussy getting wetter and wetter with each stroke. " Oh God fuck me" I cry out as I begin to jerk and shake.

"I shall do my best" a deep raspy voice sounds from the doorway.

I am startled out of my fantasy. I apprehensively look to see who made the noise. I am surprised to see a large man.

"Oh my God, who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my room? I yell as I quickly try to cover up.

"Well now, don't stop on my account. I believe you were just about to cum hard and squirt all over that toy. Although I'd definitely rather it be my cock you're cumming on. However that will come in time. "

"The fuck it will, get the fuck out of my house!!!!"

"Now now now, where are your manners? I can't possibly leave without giving you exactly what you've been asking for. In fact you were just begging me for it!"

"I wasn't asking for, or begging anything!!! You still haven't answered who you are! You still haven't gotten the hell out of my house!"

"It really doesn't matter who I am does it darlin? All that matters is you're gonna be begging me to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours."

He roughly jerks my blanket away and pushes me back burying his fingers deep in my pussy....

"Fuck you!!!" I say as I try to push his hand away but he just pushes firmly on my chest until I am laying back with his fingers burried in my pussy.

I am horrified as my hips take on a mind of their own and start to thrust up to meet his invading fingers.

"That's it princess, cum on my hand. Get nice and ready for the fucking you're going to get. Don't think, just feel, and concentrate on my fingers and how they are making feel."

His voice is almost hypnotic. His thrusting fingers hit something deep in me and my body just convulses.

"Oh fuck!!" I cry out as he continues fingering me. Struggling against the hand holding me down I keep thrusting my hips up to be able to take his fingers deeper. I cum so hard I lose all train of thought.

I barely register him releasing the hold on my chest as I am still reveling in the aftershocks or my orgasm. He flicks my clit causing my body to jerk more.

Apparently while doing this he had dropped his shorts. I whimper as his hand leaves my pussy

It's okay love, I'm gonna take care of you" "Oh" I cry out in alarm as my ankles are jerked hard effectively twisting me to where my legs are now hanging off the edge of the bed. He spreads my legs and places on hand on my inner thigh.

I'm to shocked and honestly turned on by being manhandled to try and stop him. He uses his other hand to guide his cock into me I'm so wet he just slides in effortlessly.

"Fuck" he sighs as he sinks all the way in I can feel his stomach pressed against mine.

Both hands now on my inner thighs he grips them slightly as he slides almost all the way out of me before slowly thrusting all the way back inside. 'ohhh god" is all that I can get out as he does several slow deep strokes inside me just like that.

I hate that my body has betrayed me and I'm enjoying this so much. I can feel my hips try to surge towards him it's not enough I need more, more pressure, harder thrusts I just need more.

He senses this and starts to pick up the pace slamming into my pussy with such a force that I cry out in pleasure. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes. Fuck my pussy fuck it so good."

He moves one hand to my hip pulling me into him as his other hand quickly goes to my throat. "Oh my God yesssss" I moan out as he cuts off my airway instantly my pussy instantly convulses and I can feel myself start to squirt all over his hard cock.

"What a good girl!" he says as he releases my throat. and grabs both hips in either hand and just starts to completely pound my pussy in almost animalistic abandon.

The sensations and realization that he's not going to stop or slow down until he cums deep inside my unprotected pussy. it sends me over the edge my whole body convulsing and shaking as my moans and little screams are nonstop.

"yesss God yyesss fuck don't stop please don't stop cum in my fucking pussy." "Ooooh yes as you wish" He grunts out as he thrusts harder 3 more times before I can feel him swell and start to twitch as he unloads inside me. My convulsing pussy milking out every last drop of his cum.

"See, I told you, that you would be begging me to fuck you before it's over..."