When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty sure I'd gotten away with it but when she said, "I know, I really like it when his shirt opens up and I can see his chest, I'd love to see the rest." Just the way she grinned at me made me think that maybe I hadn't gotten away with it after all but at least she wasn't mad about it.

When the movie ended, we both went to bed. I'm not sure what Rachel did but I know I ended up stroking myself thinking about what I'd seen until I shot a huge load all over my chest that I had to wipe up.

Monday

The next day started out as a repeat of the first - breakfast then out to the pool. At one point I 'accidently' bumped her into the pool which of course got me a "you know I'll get you back for that" from Rachel. A few hours later, she was in the pool and I was walking by when she tried. I say 'tried' because it didn't work quite the way she'd figured. I was close enough that she thought she could jump up, grab my legs and pull me in. She didn't move fast enough and I was able to step back out of her way but even more interesting was that when she jumped, the sudden pressure of water against her top pushed it down around her stomach and she ended up half out of the pool, supported by her arms with both tits wonderfully bare. This time there was no way I could force myself to look away as she dropped back into the pool and struggled to get covered again. When she finally got her top back in place, I said, "I'll bet that wasn't quite what you had planned!"

She was blushing a bit as she said, "No, but you certainly seemed to enjoy it!"

I chuckled and said, "Well, I guess it's just like you said last night - it's really nice when things come off and you can see the rest!"

We both chuckled at that as we went back to lay in the sun for a bit. After a few minutes I heard, "Mark?"

I rolled over a bit as I said, "What?"

"Well," and then she paused, "I've always wanted to get a better tan and seeing as you've already seen my boobs, would it be too weird if I went topless?"

Now I can't think of any normal guy that would mind seeing a good-looking lady topless, sister or not so I tried my best to sound unconcerned as I said, "Sure, it'd be fine by me."

She thought about it for a bit and eventually took her top off and lay back on her chair. Laying that way really accented just how firm and well-shaped her tits were. They were a bit bigger than softball size with virtually no sag to the side. I knew it was going to be another jerk off kind of night and I'd likely be spending more time in the pool than usual to try to keep my hardon down as much as possible.

Around noon, I went inside to grab some food and was reaching up for some chips when Rachel reached for something on the counter. The net result was a pair of very warm, firm, tits pressed against my back that caused an instant erection. I did my best to get back outside and sit without Rachel seeing that I was hard but when we were sitting at the table, I noticed Rachel looking down every so often and when I looked down, I realized that not only was the end of my hard cock showing below the leg of my swimsuit, she could easily see it through the clear, glass table top.

I was instantly embarrassed and it didn't help when she said, "Wow, must have been a while since you've gotten any if boobs against your back gets you that hard" and then with a smile she added, "or maybe it's just cause it's your sisters' boobs?"

Any guy pretty much knows he can't control whether or not his dick gets hard. When I first realized she'd seen me I started to soften but as soon as I heard the words "sisters' boobs" I started getting hard again.

Of course, she noticed too and said, "ohh, so your sisters' boobs get you hard, do they?"

Now I was totally embarrassed and really didn't know what to say. She must have sensed it and decided to bail me out a bit with, "I know you saw bits of me when I was still at home and if it makes you feel any better, I saw bits of you occasionally too. I must say you've grown a bit since then, I might just have to see if I can catch a peek or two again while I'm here."

I wasn't too sure what to say to that but managed to come out with, "go right ahead" before going back outside and jumping into the pool to cool things off for a bit. The rest of the afternoon went by without pretty quickly without any further exposure or embarrassment. I really enjoyed the view of her tits, especially when she was rubbing sunscreen on them and I'm pretty sure she checked out my hardness a few more times as well.

We'd had supper, I'd changed into my boxers, Rachel into the long t-shirt she usually slept in and we were watching TV when suddenly Rachel said, "You know, you really owe me a better look - after all you got to look at my tits all day and all I got to see was the tip of your dick. How about you give me a chance to see all of you?"

I figured that was fair and a bit nervously worked my boxers down to my ankles. The nerves pretty much ensured that even though I was exposing myself to my sister I was only a little bit hard.

With a bit of disappointment in her voice Rachel said, "Damn, that doesn't look as big as it did this afternoon when I was topless" then with a smile pulled her t-shirt up and off saying, "Here, let's see if this helps you get hard."

Even as the t-shirt was coming off, I was getting hard and by the time she was naked except for a thong, I was at full mast. I wasn't sure what Rachel was thinking because she was just looking at my cock without saying a word. After a few seconds she blurted out, "Wow, you have gotten a lot bigger...that's huge!"

With a grin, I pulled up my boxers and said, "So I guess we're even for now?"

Rachel just nodded but still had a bit of a shocked look on her face. I never considered myself huge - just under 8" but from what my girlfriends have said, I was pretty thick. She'd kind of opened the conversation so I just had to ask, "So, if I'm huge, how big have your boyfriends been?"

Without saying anything, she held up her hands with about a 6" space between her fingers. I couldn't help but smile at that before saying, "Well, now maybe you understand why I enjoyed seeing your tits so much, Becca was nowhere near as well built as you are."

That got us both smiling again and after pulling our clothes back on, we watched the rest of the movie before calling it a night. As soon as I got to bed, I started stroking myself and I was almost ready to cum when I realized I heard a fairly loud, "Ohhhhh... ohhhhh... ya" from Rachel's room. Maybe it was something else but I was pretty sure she must have just come and that was enough for me to erupt. Thankfully I'd already grabbed a paper towel to catch it all otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd have had to take a shower.

Tuesday

I slept until about 10 the next morning and decided I'd best grab a shower before anything else. Mom and dad's bedroom was downstairs with our two bedrooms and another bathroom upstairs. I still wasn't used to Rachel being home again or I might have thought to knock but as it was, just as I opened the door, she was stepping out of the shower. We were both a bit shocked but even as I was checking her out, I noticed she was doing the same with me. I'd already seen her tits the day before but now I knew that her pussy was bare. After a quick round of 'oops' and 'sorry', instead of grabbing a towel Rachel just went to her bedroom and I grabbed the shower. When I went downstairs, she was already having some cereal so I poured a bowl and joined her. After a few minutes of silence while we ate, I said, "Well, it looks like we don't need to worry about what the other sees now."

Rachel nodded saying, "That's for sure, I don't think I've ever had a new boyfriend see me naked that soon."

We both chuckled at that before I said, "I know it's not what people would say is 'normal' but I enjoyed seeing you naked and judging from the moan from your room last night you must have enjoyed seeing me naked too. I never told mom and dad but any time they were away, I only put on clothes when I had to so if you're good with it, why don't we just forget the clothes so we can enjoy being and seeing each other naked?"

I was pretty sure she'd say no but figured it was worth a try. She thought for a moment then said, "What the hell why not. Ya, I got off last night after we went to bed and it felt great. I'll bet you did the same thing so as long as you're sure no one else can see us then I'm good to try it."

Just to show how 'good' she was with it, she stood up, pulled off her t-shirt, shorts and thong then sat back down naked. Now obviously it was my turn, so I took off my housecoat and threw it with her clothes.

At first it felt really weird being naked with my sister but it was also a turn on too, so for most of the morning I was regularly going from soft to hard depending on how she was laying or what I was thinking. It's a lot harder to know when a woman's turned on but judging by how hard her nipples got occasionally and considering we hadn't been in the pool for a few hours and the slit of her pussy still looked shiny, I'm pretty sure she was turned on too.

By afternoon the 'weird' feeling had passed and it actually felt really comfortable with both of us naked. We decided to celebrate the decision to be nude with a few drinks so by supper time we decided just to order pizza instead of trying to cook anything. We were watching a movie when all of a sudden, the power went out. When I went to the front window and looked, there wasn't a light in sight so I knew it wasn't just a local transformer - likely everyone's air conditioners had drawn too much power and the grid had dropped. By now Rachel was beside me and suggested, "No idea when it'll come back on but I'm not ready for bed yet - how about a swim in the dark?"

I couldn't think of anything better so I agreed and off we went. As soon as we stepped outside, we realized there was a difference between 'night' dark where there was still light from houses and other things and 'no power' dark where there was no light at all and being a cloudy evening there wasn't even a moon. After running into a few chairs and tripping over a couple of pool noodles, we finally made it to the water.

When Rachel said, "This is really freaky and kind of scary" I reached out for her hand and we walked together into the shallow end. The pool felt huge in the dark because you couldn't see the edges until you were almost right there. We floated and swam for a bit and eventually got out, found our towels and dried off before heading back to the deck. I'm not sure why but it even seemed quieter, likely because all the air conditioners, fans and other electric things weren't running so when the neighbour's dog barked by the fence it sounded like it was right beside us. That resulted in Rachel screaming a little and pretty much wrapping herself around me. Now as much as spending the day naked had gotten me past getting hard every time I saw her nipple, that didn't prepare me for her whole naked body to be pressed against me with her arms around me.

There was no way she could miss the feeling of my cock hardening against her belly so when she pulled away, I figured either she'd be embarrassed or pissed her off so I was surprised to feel her hand wrap around my shaft and give me a few slow strokes before whispering, "I wanted to do this when you showed me your cock last night but didn't have the nerve."

I figured that gave me the green light to cup both her tits and feel her nipples for a few second before whispering back, "kinda like I wanted to do this all day but didn't have the nerve?"

"Ya, exactly like that!"

I'm still not sure if it was her, me or both of us but the next thing I knew, we were kissing like lovers that had been apart for months. When we finally parted, she looked at me and said, "Kissing like that was wrong, but so was me peaking at you, you peaking at me, me going topless, you showing me your cock and us spending the day naked together. "

"Ya, that definitely wasn't a brother/sister kind of kiss. I'm not sure if was just me or not but I felt 'something' there that I don't think I ever felt when I was kissing Becca or any other girlfriend.

She looked at me a bit funny before saying, "Ya...me too but I thought it was just me. It was kind of a tingle and it felt really 'right'. I'm not sure how much further either of us want to go but do know I don't want to have to cum by myself again tonight."

"I feel pretty much the same way. If the power were on, I'd suggest we masturbate for each other until we cum but seeing as it's too dark to see each other what would you think about us getting each other off with a hand or finger?"

"I think that's totally wrong, perverted and against everything we've been told - your bedroom or mine?"

We both chuckled as we headed to my bedroom just in case we made a mess because my sheets needed washing anyway. We managed to get there without tripping on or kicking anything in the dark and ended up pretty much falling on my bed. Already being naked made it a lot easier and it wasn't long before instead of just seeing each other naked like we'd been during the day, we were enjoying our first tentative touches in the dark. At first, both of us seemed a bit unsure of just how 'touchy' we should get but after a few minutes, I was teasing her nipples with one hand while the fingers of the other started by tracing random paths up, down and across her pussy until she got wet enough for me to slide a couple inside and start fucking her with them. Her hands weren't idle either and she quickly went from touching my cock, to rubbing it, to all out stroking it.

Soon, her pussy felt like it was soaked and she was moaning constantly as I fingered her. After a bit more fingering, she blurted out, "When I cum, I might squirt and if I do, it'll make a mess of your sheets so maybe grab a towel!"

Now I'd watched porn where women squirted and got totally turned on by it but I'd never experienced it in person and I definitely wanted to see if I could see anything so I turned so that my face was just inches away from her pussy. Maybe I shouldn't have but I just couldn't resist shifting just a little bit more and flicking my tongue back and forth across her clit a few times. That got me a, "Oh fuck, gonna squirt!"

By luck, almost at that moment the power came back on and suddenly I had a wonderful close up view of her pussy. I really didn't think about it, I just moved so my mouth was right over her pussy and as she started squirting, I started licking, kissing and sucking her whole pussy. I'm sure I didn't catch it all but I know I had to swallow a couple of times and by the time she was done, my face was soaked.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe you actually ate me while I squirted, most of my boyfriend's either got grossed out or at least kept out of the way."

"What can I say, we've already agreed we're both perverted so it shouldn't surprise you that much and I thought it was really fucking hot to have you squirt all over my face. I'd actually love to do it again sometime if you wanted."

"Well bro, I love getting eaten and being eaten while I squirted was really fucking hot for me too, so I'd have no problem if we did it again."

As she talked, she reached out and started stroking my cock again. I'd been pretty hard before I tasted her and having her squirt against my face had me hard as rock so the additional pleasure of her hand quickly got me to the point of cumming. When I blurted out that I was going to cum, Rachel looked up long enough to say, "Well, we don't want you making a mess either do we?" before wrapping her lips around my cock and sucking the whole length into her mouth and then backing off again. Seeing Rachel taking my cock into her mouth plus knowing it was my sister doing it just increased the sensation. It had been a while since Becca had sucked me and I'd always thought she was good but Rachel was even better. She seemed to be right into it - she was stroking the base of my cock with her hand while she licked and sucked the rest and she was doing a lot better job than Becca ever did. When I came, Rachel moved her hand out of the way so she could take all of me into her mouth and I was soon enjoying the feeling of shooting my cum into my sisters mouth. I couldn't tell if she swallowed it or not but when I heard, "Damn, you taste good...I guess that was my bed time snack!", I was pretty sure she had.

After giving my softening cock a couple more quick kisses she said, "I think I'd better go to my room before we do something we might regret tomorrow."

I knew exactly what she meant and I agreed so after one last kiss, she headed to her room and I went to mine. I tried going to sleep but I was still too excited from what we'd done so earlier I tossed and turned a bit before deciding to go down stairs and maybe watch some tv until I got tired enough to sleep.

It was a really warm night so I didn't bother throwing anything on. When I got downstairs, I was a bit surprised to hear the TV and when I looked into the living room, I could see the back of Rachel's head and saw an old movie on the TV with the volume way down. I figured I'd have a bit of fun so I snuck up behind her with the idea of scaring her. That changed when I got there and realized that she wasn't really watching the TV, she was rubbing her clit and fucking herself with a vibrator. I'd heard the buzzing from the doorway but figured it was either a bad soundtrack or something outside. She likely figured this was safer because her room was right beside mine and she already knew I'd heard her the last time she'd masturbated there.

I knew I shouldn't but I watched from just over her shoulder as she used the toy on herself. As she masturbated, I could easily hear her whispering, "Oh ya, that feels so good" and "That's it, fuck me 'til I cum."

That's all I needed to get hard again but what I heard next took it to a whole new level of hard. "Fuck why did I have to decide to back to my room, I wish I'd stayed and found out what Mark's cock felt like but I guess a toy will have to do for now."

Holy fuck, she was actually thinking about what it would be like for me to fuck her! I likely should have just gone back to my room and jerked off but no one ever said that horny 19-year-olds made good decisions so instead I walked around the end of the couch and as soon as she saw me, I said, "If that's what you want, I'm all for it!"

She jumped a bit when she realized I was there but quickly looked from my face to my cock and then back to my face before saying, "Damn you scared me!" and quickly followed that with, "What we did earlier was likely wrong but actually fucking would be a whole different thing - are you sure you want to take that step?"

"I came down to watch TV because I couldn't sleep and the reason that I couldn't sleep was that I couldn't stop thinking of what it would be like to feel you cum with my cock inside you instead of my tongue so yes, I'm definitely good to go there if you are."

Looking over at me she nodded before saying, "I've got a towel under me but I don't think that'll be enough if your cock feels as good as I think it will."

I thought about it for a second or two before saying, "Ok, how about bent over the couch - the floor will be pretty easy to wipe up if we have to?"

Rachel just grinned, got up and moved so she was bent over the couch before saying, "Go for it!"

As much as I wanted to drive my cock into her right away, instead I knelt behind her and used my tongue on her slit for a couple of minutes before standing up and pushing the head of my cock against her pussy. I'm not huge but from what I'd seen in the school changeroom I was a bit above average in length and pretty thick. It was still a tight fit but it wasn't long before I was thrusting in and out and she was pushing back just as hard so I knew she was enjoying it too. We must have both been pretty horny because it wasn't long before she came with a loud groan and lots of clenching. I was getting close to cumming and that was all it took to take me past the point of holding back so I started to pull out. As soon as she felt what I was doing she said, "It's ok, I'm on the pill!"

123456...8