When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got a favourable moan and, "not too deep tonight but oh, that feels good!"

I'd found I actually enjoyed the taste of my cum mixed with hers and the more I ate her pussy and teased her ass, the more of it I got. By now she was thrusting herself up against my face and it didn't take too long until I could feel her whole-body tense up as she started cumming. I figured it would be a big one and I was right, there were at least 5 or 6 good squirts followed by a couple of smaller trickles before she finally relaxed. I moved back up so we could hug and kiss for a few minutes before she looked at me and said, "Welcome home!"

"Damn, with a welcome like that, I think I might just have to go away more often." I said jokingly.

"Only if you want to have to explain to the warranty company how the finish got worn off the bedposts!"

We both laughed at that thought and then I suggested instead of cooking anything that we just grab something from the local bar/restaurant. While we were eating, we took lots of time to grab some kisses, touches and more than one grope under the table. At one point our waitress said, "You look like a happy couple!"

Both of us just smiled and said, "We are!"

We'd been having a great time and her comment made the night even that much better. When we got home, we decided to grab a drink, throw our housecoats on, watch a movie and relax before bed. If it had been while mom and dad were away, we'd likely have had sex again but now that we were together full time, we fully enjoyed laying on the couch, my arms around her and the feeling of just being together.

The few months passed with both of us enjoying our new life together. We'd renovated the bathroom (the tub was really old and there were some shipped spots and I'd been able to install a small jacuzzi tub that was a pullout from a renovation at work). I'd been promoted to foreman, got a pay raise and was looking forward to working there for a long time when Rachel got a job offer from a clinic about 2 1/2 hours away and in the opposite direction of our parents. She'd had a couple of phone interviews, a zoom interview and finally had an in-person interview where they offered her the job. It was a sports injury rehab clinic which was exactly the job she'd been hoping to get. Neither of us really wanted to move and I knew she wanted to say yes but didn't want me to have to quit my job plus we certainly didn't want to be apart. Seeing as it would pay significantly better than my job, after thinking about it for a bit, I told her she should accept the offer. I was pretty sure I could get a construction job there so after she'd confirmed that Thursday that they were hiring her, when I saw Roger the next morning, I told him that I'd be quitting in a few weeks. He said he really wanted to keep me and asked if it was the crew or the pay. When I told him I was fine both it was that Rachel had taken a job just over 2hrs north/east of us, he just said, "Ok, leave it with me for a bit."

I wasn't sure what he meant but I could tell he wasn't going to say anything more until he was ready so I got the crew going and got the day started. About mid-afternoon, I got a text from Roger asking me to meet him at the office after work for a beer so we could talk. When I got there, he handed me a cold beer and said, "I've been bouncing an idea around for a while and this might just be the time to make it happen. There's lots of work over where you'll be moving but it's too far for me to look after from here. You're a good, solid worker and the crew likes you."

He stopped for a drink then continued with, "If I opened a branch of the company there, would you be interested in running it? There'd be a fair bit of cost so I wouldn't be able to give you much of a raise right away but once things get going, I'm sure I can up your pay to match how much work you'd be doing."

I was totally fine with it but told him I'd need to talk with Rachel before I said yes or no. He said he was fine with that and when I got home, Rachel could tell by the smile on my face that something was up but I kept her waiting until we were having supper. When I told her what Roger had offered, she almost started crying she was so happy. She immediately agreed that I should say yes and that we shouldn't have any problem finding a place to live.

Between my work and her interviews, it had been a pretty hectic week so we hadn't had a lot of time for sex so when Rachel suggested that we just leave the dishes and go to bed, I was all for it. I was even more interested when she said, "are you up for a bit of kinky fun tonight?"

"Definitely!"

After a long, passionate kiss, we headed to the bedroom where we quickly undressed each other. Rachel grabbed the 'toy box' and pretty much emptied it on the bed then pushed me onto my back and simply said, "I want to feel your tongue on me!"

As she moved to straddle my face she added, "but don't worry - I want to taste you too!"

I was already hard when her lips slid over my cock and she was certainly wet when I ran my tongue the length of her slit. Over the next few minutes, we enjoyed not only the feel of each other's mouth but the taste of each other as well. I felt her shift slightly and after a few more strokes of her mouth, I felt a warm, slippery finger pressing against my asshole. I moaned slightly as it slid in so I decided that fair was fair and when I found the tube of lube, I did the same thing and soon we were both sliding a couple of fingers into each other's backdoor while we pleased each other with tongues and lips.

After a few more minutes, I reached over and grabbed one of the smaller toys and with a little more lube, I replaced my fingers with it. Once she felt what I was doing, I wasn't surprised when Rachel did the same and I felt a toy replace her fingers in my ass.

We both enjoyed the combination of oral and anal stimulation for a bit before Rachel shifted enough to whisper, "It's been a while - how about I use the strap on?"

My reply of "How do you want me?" was all the answer she needed and before long I was laying on my back at the edge of the bed with my legs around her waist and the head of the strap on starting to spread my pucker.

We'd had enough anal play that by now we both knew when to push, when to stop and how hard to push so there was almost no pain and just a intense pleasure as she slid the strap on into my ass and then after holding it there for a few seconds she started slowly fucking me with it. As she slid it in and out of my ass, I moaned with pleasure and just to add to it, she slowly stroked my cock. By now she knew exactly how to angle it so it hit my prostate each time and that I loved the feeling when she pulled almost all the way out and then slid back in again so she did her best to do both on each stroke. By now the pre-cum was literally dripping down my shaft which made it nice and slippery for her to stroke.

I'd pulled her down toward me so we could kiss and as we did, I could feel my orgasm building. As much as I wanted to cum, instead I whispered in her ear, "My turn."

As she sat back up she slowly pulled out of me. When she was fully out, she took off the harness and we took a quick break to wash the toys for whatever came next. When we got back to the bedroom, she lay pretty much where I'd been laying, gave me a sexy smile and said, "I'm all yours!"

That made me smile so I leaned forward enough that we could enjoy a bit of kissing as I slid into her pussy. She'd been nice and wet while I was tonguing her but obviously, she'd also enjoyed using the strap on because her pussy was already soaked but as usual still felt nice and snuck as I slid in and out. I kept going until she had a really good cum and then grabbed the lube and a condom. When she saw what I was doing, she smiled some more and shifted so I had better access to her ass. She was still nicely slippery from our earlier play so it didn't take much extra lube before I was fully in her ass and we both enjoyed the sensation of me sliding in and out. I started teasing her pussy and clit with my fingers which quickly brought her to an even bigger orgasm with a couple of squirts of her own cum.

When I pulled out of her bum she gave me a slight look of disappointment but that quickly went away when I grabbed the harness and the strap on. "Go for it...I still remember the last time you did that and it felt amazing!"

"You know how much I enjoy it when you cum and squirt!" and with that I eased the tip of the strap on into her pussy and then slid my cock back into her ass. With the strap on already filling her pussy, her ass felt even tighter but from the look on her face and her moans of, "ya, I can feel both of them so deep - fuck it feels great!", I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was.

When she got close to cumming again, I pulled back until just the tip of both were inside her and stopped until she relaxed again. After doing that a few times she said, "Damn, keep going, I really want to cum!"

I kind of did what she asked, the next time I could tell she was close to cumming, I pulled all the way out, peeled the condom off and slid the strap on back into her except this time I held my cock right alongside it so it was both sliding into her pussy. When she felt the extra size of the two of them sliding in, her eyes got really big and all she could get out was, "oh ya...go....go slow."

I had no intention of going too fast so I allowed her to relax and bit by bit both the strap on and my cock disappeared into her pussy. When I was all the way in, I pulled back out and repeated the long, slow thrust a few times. Finally, she said, "Faster, go a bit faster, I'm really close."

I was quite happy to do just that and slowly sped up. The strap on made her pussy feel incredibly tight and her lips clung to both the shafts. I felt her whole body convulse as she came and several squirts of her cum hit my crotch which was all it took for me to start cumming as well. I unloaded spurt after spurt into her pussy and when she felt me cumming, she had another, smaller orgasm.

Usually, after I came I kept fucking her until I softened but this time I pulled back out and asked, "is there at least one more cum in there?"

When she nodded, I moved so I was stretched out on the bed and said, "Then why don't we finish the same way we started?"

She caught on right away and soon she was licking and sucking the traces of our cum off my cock while I enjoyed every drop of our juices that oozed from her pussy and into my mouth. I was quite surprised to find myself hardening again as she sucked on my, possibly due to the finger she was teasing my ass with at the same time. After a couple of minutes, I was fully hard and she'd hooked her finger so she was rubbing my prostate as she sucked.

Every so often I'd be able to cum twice in a short period of time and apparently tonight was one of those times because it wasn't long before I could feel the tingling spread and my cock started pulsing slightly as I came. Apparently, this time it was my cumming that triggered hers because just as the second or third spurt erupted from my cock, I felt her start to quiver and almost immediately I felt one then another gush of her juices squirting into my mouth and all over my face. Neither one of us stopped licking the other until we were both quite done cumming and then she shifted so we were face to face again before bringing her mouth to mine so we could swap and taste the combination of our fluids.

As we slowly went to sleep with her curled up against me, I whispered, "You know what the best part of moving will be?"

"No, what?"

"Absolutely no one there will know us so when we find a place we can rent it as husband and wife!"

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that!" was the last thing I heard as we both fell asleep with thoughts of where the next stage of our life would take us.

1...345678