When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started laughing again when I said, "Just think that someone else will be renting that motorhome and sleeping in the same bed that they likely had all sorts of kinky sex in!"

Rachel chipped in with, "I wonder if they'll record any of it?"

"Ya, there's a thought too - might have to check the laptop sometime after they get home. For right now, I'm horny as hell - how about you?"

Rachel smiled and said, "I'm with you there, but my pussy's still a bit tender from yesterday." After thinking for a few seconds, she smiled even more and said, "but hey, there's still one hole you haven't fucked."

"Mmmm, I like the way you think, I'm sure I'd be 'up' for that!"

"I'll bet you would" and then she got a kind of funny look on her face. I'd seen it before so I knew enough to wait and she'd explain once she figured things out. Sure enough, after a little bit, she looked at me and said, "You know, if I can find that strap-on, it would be really hot if you let me fuck your ass tonight too!"

"Hang on a sec! I'm not quite so sure on that one, I've never had anything there bigger than a finger there."

She just smiled and said, "Well, you said you enjoyed fucking Mrs. Wilson's ass, did you ever fuck Becca in the ass?"

"ya, just once and that was right after mom and dad left."

I knew I was in trouble when she smiled and said. "So, it's ok to fuck a woman in the ass but not have one do the same to you? Haven't you ever wondered what it would feel like?"

"Well, ya but I'm not sure I actually want to find out."

"Ok, so how about you fuck my ass first and then we'll see about me doing the same to you - that way you can still say no if you want."

I figured that was as good as it was going to get so with a bit of hesitation, I agreed. I was hopeful that we wouldn't find it but when we did another look in the closet, Rachel found the harness that fit the vibrator from the drawer. We headed to Rachel's room and after grabbing the lube, she lay back on the bed by the edge, put a pillow under her ass and said, "It's been a while so take it easy."

I could see that her pussy was soaking wet from watching all the videos so I enjoyed leaning down and giving it a few good licks. As I did, I remembered how much Becca had liked it when I used my tongue on her butt hole so I did the same thing to Rachel and from the immediate moan, I was pretty sure she liked it too. I spent the next few minutes licking and tonguing her ass before going back to her pussy as I slid a nicely lubed finger up her ass. It went in my easier than when I'd done it to Becca so I added a second and that went in pretty easily too. Soon I was licking her pussy and fingering her ass at the same time and she was moaning constantly. When I figured she was nicely lubed and relaxed, I stood at the end of the bed, put some more lube on my cock and pressed the head against her pucker. At first I could feel resistance and then just like a magic door, everything opened and the head slid in.

"Holy shit, I knew you were bigger than my previous boyfriends but that feels huge!"

"Should I stop?"

"Hell no, it feels good just go nice and slow."

Knowing that there was a good chance she'd be doing the same to me in a while, I went as slowly and gently as I could until my whole length was fully in her ass. I paused there for a few seconds then slowly pulled back out. When only the tip was left, I reversed and eased it back in again. Each time I did, it was easier to slide back in until I was fucking her ass almost as hard as I had her pussy. Watching my cock slide into a pussy was always exciting but something about watching her pucker open to take me in and then grip me all the way back out was amazing. At one point I thought I might be going too hard until I started to slow down and she looked at me and said, "no...faster...fuck...my...ass...fuck it...hard!"

I did exactly what she asked and a few minutes later she started cumming and as soon as I felt it start, I grabbed a nipple between the fingers of one hand and her clit between the fingers of the other hand. Her whole body shook for a few seconds like I was putting an electrical shock through her and I could feel her asshole pulsing around my cock almost like a hand gripping it. When she finally stopped cumming, she went almost limp and said, "Keep going, I want to feel you shooting your cum in my ass."

I'd been getting close to cumming but hearing her say it put me over the edge and almost immediately I started cumming. "Holy shit, I can feel it, I can feel you spurting!" was the next thing I heard as I groaned in pleasure. After my last spurts ended, I eased out of her ass and lay beside her.

"Wow, I'll likely be tender tomorrow but it'll be totally worth it" was the first thing she said.

Jokingly, I replied, "Well, at least your mouth will still be an option."

"Careful, remember I'm still looking forward to using a toy on you too or did you forget?!"

I hadn't exactly forgotten but I wasn't going to remind her either but she was grinning so I knew she wasn't actually upset. At her suggestion, I went to the bathroom for a quick wash and when I came back, she just patted the bed right where she'd been laying earlier. She must have noticed my hesitation as I lay down because she said, "How about I get you warmed up a bit first?" and without waiting for an answer, she started stroking and licking my shaft. I'd just cum so I was pretty sure I wouldn't get hard right away but at least I stiffened up a bit in response to her oral skills. After licking my shaft for a bit, she moved lower - licking a line right from the bottom of my cock, down across my balls to the little strip of skin between my ass and my nuts. She teased me there for a few seconds and then for the first time in my life, I felt a tongue glide over my pucker and my cock twitched in response. She did it a few more times, each time spending longer right on my pucker and started pushing harder with her tongue until I could feel it starting to slide inside.

Bit by bit, I was getting harder and when she replaced her tongue with a finger and took my cock into her mouth, I felt myself getting almost fully hard. I'd used my own finger a couple of times when I jerked off had felt good but not knowing how far inside she was going to go or how fast made it that much more exciting. Just like I had with her, she added a second finger and being smaller than I was, eventually she was sliding three fingers in and out of my ass as she sucked my cock. It was feeling so good that I was actually looking forward to her trying a toy in my ass.

However, when she stopped, got up and put the harness on and attached the vibrator, I had brief second thoughts about how much I was looking forward to it. She must have read my mind because she gave me a sexy grin and said, "I'll be gentle - unless you decide otherwise!"

When I nodded, she did exactly as I'd done with her and after turning it on, she gently pressed the head against my pucker. The vibrations felt great and thanks to the lube and her fingers, it started going in fairly easily and then hit the point where it was wider than her fingers had been. I was just going to ask her to push slower when the head suddenly popped in. That got a quick "Oh fuck!" out of me, which made her stop, look at me and ask if everything was ok.

It hurt slightly but it also felt good so I replied, "It just surprised me when the head popped in suddenly but it feels ok."

Hearing that, she mimicked what I'd done with her and eased a bit more in, pulled back, in a bit more and repeated that until I she said, "It's in, it's all the way in!"

She slowly pulled it back out a little and then pushed back in. After doing that a few times, she pulled it out even further and I could feel a bit of tightness when it got to the head. I could see her watching as the head came almost all the way and then I felt the pressure as she slid it back in again. The look on her face reminded me of a kid playing with a new toy and she certainly seemed to be enjoying it. As I relaxed and it slid in and out easier, I told her she could speed up a bit if she wanted.

Apparently, she 'wanted' because her thrusts not only sped up but got harder as well. "How's it feel?"

I smiled a bit before saying, "It actually feels really good, there's a spot you've hit a few times that almost feels like a shock running through my cock."

Rachel tried a few different angles and when she hit the right spot, I could feel the tingle from where it was touching right to the end of my cock and each time she hit it, my cock would twitch. When she saw the reaction, she grinned and pretty soon had exactly the right angle to either rub back and forth on it or tap it on the in stroke. I knew it wouldn't be long until I was cumming and I was right. The only difference was that instead of shooting out, it was kinda like someone opened a tap and the cum was basically running from my cock onto my crotch and forming a pool just below my belly button.

Normally I'll shoot about 5 or 6 good spurts but it seemed to just keep running until it finally tapered off and stopped. Rachel gently pulled out of my ass and then licked every bit of cum she could from my cock and belly. When she was done, she looked up at me and I was pretty sure what she was thinking so I just nodded. With as much of a smile as she could manage with a mouthful of cum, she moved up for a kiss and soon we were swapping cum for the second time. When she pulled back, her first words were, "Wow! Now I'm really glad we found those videos of mom and dad. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

I chuckled a bit before answering, "Honestly, it hurt a bit at first but once you had it all the way in it was good and when you started hitting my prostate it felt great."

Rachel gave me a hug and a long kiss before saying, "So does that mean you'd let me do it again?"

"Well as you said after I fucked your ass, I may be a bit tender tomorrow so it might be a while but ya, I'm pretty sure I'd do it again."

After washing the toy off and putting it back, she curled up beside me on the bed and asked, "Is there anything you know you wouldn't do?"

"Hmmm, definitely not into anything involving pee or poop, I wouldn't want to do anything sexually with a guy and I don't think I'd be into spanking or getting spanked."

"That's cool...pretty much exactly what I was thinking too. You know what else I was thinking?"

"What?"

"Considering everything we've done; would it be too weird if I said I wanted you to sleep with me tonight?"

I just grinned at her and said, "Not at all!"

We headed to bed and once we had the covers pulled up, we were just lying there facing each other and suddenly I had the urge to kiss her. We'd already kissed a few times but this time it was a long, passionate kiss with lots of tongue action. When I finally pulled back and looked at Rachel, she just smiled and pulled me back for a second, equally hot kiss before finally saying, "Good night, bro, what a fucking awesome day!" then she rolled over and went to sleep.

Friday

Just after 8 the next morning, I woke up and quickly realized a few things; one - Rachel was curled up against my chest, two - I had my hand firmly cupping her boob, three - I was hard and four - Rachel was slowly grinding and thrusting her ass against my cock. The combination of all those things got me even harder and I started doing some gentle thrusting of my own and my cock slipped into the gap between her legs. Before long, I could feel Rachel getting slipperier and on one thrust, the angle must have changed just a little because my cock slid right into her.

She hadn't said anything so I wasn't even sure she was awake until I heard a soft, "Wow, you certainly know how to wake up a girl!"

Neither of us were in any hurry to change positions so we just stayed where we as the speed and force of the thrusts increased. After a minute or so she said, "Hang on a sec" and reached for her phone.

"Now's not much of a time to check messages" I joked.

"I know, but once mom and dad come home, we won't be able to do what we're doing now. I was thinking of the video's they've taken and thought maybe we could take some of our own."

I liked that idea and she handed me the phone because I had the better angle. She was moaning and when I started gently squeezing and pulling on her nipple she moaned even louder. I'd woken up totally horny and from the way she was saying, "Yes, don't stop, fuck me!" I was pretty sure she was horny too. Usually, I'm able to hold off cumming but for whatever reason I knew I'd be cumming soon. When I whispered in her ear that I was almost there, she moaned, "So am I, let's see if we can cum together."

That sounded great to me so without separating, she shifted onto her back so she could stroke her clit and at the same time she started cumming, I exploded into her pussy. Her cumming seemed to make me cum harder and my cumming seemed to make her cum harder until we were both just laying together, totally drained and satisfied. After I stopped the video, she rolled towards me, we kissed briefly and I said, "I could really get used to sex like that every morning when I woke up."

"I know, me too but we both know it won't be near as easy once mom and dad get home but at least now we've got a video we can watch again."

"As you said, we'll just have to make the best of it while we can and speaking of making the best of it, I was thinking pool, kitchen and dining room."

"Ok, but what about them?"

I just grinned and said, "They're the places we haven't had sex yet!"

Rachel just laughed and said, "I really like the way you think...let's see how many of them we can do today!"

"How many? I was thinking of doing them all today!"

That got me an even bigger grin and her "ok, but let's grab a shower and some food first, it sounds like we'll both need some energy for later."

We threw together some sandwiches for lunch and figured we might as well do the dishes from lunch and last nights supper before heading back to the pool. Of course, there was a fair bit of 'accidental' touching and lots of totally intentional groping as we moved around the kitchen. At one point, I gently pinned her against the counter and fingered her pussy until it was nice and wet and then a few minutes later, she reached around me from behind to stroke me until I went from just firm to rock hard. I figured if she wanted to get me hard then I might as well make good use of it so when she reached up on her toes to put something in the cupboard, I moved up behind her and just as she came back down, I made sure my cock was lined up and sure enough, I slid right into her pussy.

From the 'ooomphf' I got, I was pretty sure she wasn't expecting it but she quickly grabbed the counter and bent over so I could get a better angle. Once she'd bent a bit lower and thrust her ass out, I was able to get nice and deep and from her moans and groans, I could tell that the angle was working well for her too. We fucked that way for about 10 minutes until she came for the first time and about 5 minutes later, I exploded into her. As I pulled out, a good-sized squirt of my cum hit the floor which made both of us chuckle a bit before Rachel said, "looks like you've got a mess to clean up while I go for a quick shower!"

I just smiled and nodded as she headed out of the kitchen. By the time she was done her shower, I was already laying out by the pool enjoying some sun. She even brought a couple of drinks out so we enjoyed them as we enjoyed the sun and the water. There'd been a few clouds since the morning but they were getting darker and darker so when it started raining about 3pm, we figured we might as well go in.

I'd pulled some chicken out to thaw earlier so I threw that in the oven with some potatoes and we decided to watch a movie on Netflix until supper was ready. We both enjoyed action movies so we decided on a Jason Statham and Mom called just as it was starting. Rachel answered and I put the movie on pause. She must have been asking Rachel the same questions she'd asked me the day before because I heard Rachel giving her pretty much the same answers. Right at the end of the call, she said, "Don't worry mom, it's actually good to be spending time back home with Mark and yes, we've eaten out a few times but usually we just find something to eat here. Ok, we'll see sometime Sunday."

The way she said 'eaten out' it made me almost laugh out loud but I held it until she got off the phone. We restarted the movie and it finished just when the timer went off. The chicken was good and as I was putting things away, I heard Rachel ask, "So, do you want some dessert?"

When I turned around, she was sitting on the dining room table with a chair on either side of her for her feet to rest on. Even if I hadn't wanted dessert, that would have changed my mind and soon I was kneeling by the table with my face buried in her pussy. I think she must have been playing with herself during dinner because her pussy was already wet and was quickly getting wetter. By the time she'd had a few orgasms, there was a pool of her juices on the table top that were already starting to drip to the floor. When I stood up, the table was the perfect height and thankfully strong enough that I was able to pull her even closer to the edge and give her some nice deep thrusts. At the same time, I was able to suck and kiss one nipple while I played with the other one. After a few minutes of that, I could feel her pussy start to pulse with the start of another orgasm, so as I played with one nipple, I reluctantly move my lips from her nipple to her mouth so I could kiss her as she came. She was moaning against my mouth through her orgasm. I could have held off a bit longer but when I pulled back, she whispered, "Fill me, I want to feel you cum in my pussy!"

I'd cum in her pussy quite a few times over the past week or so but hearing her say it took me from holding off to spurting in less than 30 seconds. I knew she'd squirted against me a few times but when I pulled out, both the table and the floor were noticeable wet. I grinned at her and said, "Hmm, looks like more of your juices than mine, I guess it's your turn to clean up!"

She just grinned back and grabbed a towel from the bathroom as I finished cleaning up the supper dishes. While I was putting the last of them away, she slid her arms around me, pressed her tits against my back and whispered, "So... any plans for the rest of the evening?"

I pretended to think for a few seconds before saying, "Well, let's see...we've managed the kitchen and dining room. It looks like it's cleared up nicely, maybe we'll get our sex by the pool after all."

"Is sex all you think about?" she said with a big, sexy grin.

"Nope, but with you looking so damn sexy and both of us being naked, it sure seems to be high on my list lately!"

That got me a hug, a nice kiss and a, "Well, you're pretty damn good looking yourself so I'm certainly up for some fun outside later. Do you think anyone will hear us?"

"I'm not sure, no one other than Mrs. Wilson ever mentioned hearing anything but if they do then I just hope it gets them as excited as we'll be."

"I do like the way you think, shall we go for a quick swim and wait for it to get dark?"

That sounded like a good plan so Rachel went outside with a couple of drinks while I grabbed the air mattress and the pump. By the time I got it filled up, we'd finished the first drink so Rachel went in and grabbed a couple more. It was cooling off nicely but not too cool so we enjoyed just floating in a couple of innertubes and chatting as the sun set. Rachel paddled to the edge of the pool so she could grab her lighter and a joint that she'd left there. By the time we'd finished the joint, the stars were just coming out and while we weren't stoned, we certainly had a nice buzz.

123456...8