When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked over, gave me a quick kiss and said, "I'm getting really horny, how about you?"

"Yup, me too!"

"Then let's go!" and we paddled to the shallow end so we could get out. I don't think either of us really planned it, but initially we lay down head to feet so I figured we might as well start with some 69. She moved over top of me so her pussy was right on my face as she lowered her mouth to my cock. After a few minutes of pleasure with mouth and fingers we rolled around so she could wrap her legs around my waist as I slid into her.

I don't think I'd ever had sex on an air mattress before but it was working quite well. As I thrust in, I'd drive her down a bit and then the air mattress would push her back up against me again. I'd already cum more in one day than I had in a long time so I was quite happy to just keep fucking her from one orgasm to the next. We changed positions a few times - doggy, her riding me, spooning (that one didn't work so well on the air mattress) and each time we'd fuck until she'd cum at least once. A few of them were really hard orgasms where I could feel her squirt and some were much smaller where all I could feel was a bit of a pulsing from her pussy but she moaned in pleasure with each one. Eventually we could hear little 'squishy' noises from all her squirting as we shifted around.

After about 5 different positions and over an hour of fucking, Rachel said, "as much as I love the feel of you in my pussy, how about you fuck my ass until you cum?"

No surprise that I was fine with that idea so I whipped inside to grab some lube and when I came out, she'd moved so she was kneeling on the air mattress with her ass toward me. With the help of a little lube, my cock was soon sliding easily in and out of her ass. Her ass was gripping my cock like a hand and soon she was moaning out, "Ya, fuck my ass! I love feeling of you stretching and filling me, cum whenever you're ready."

Hearing that and the feel of her ass was all it took for me to start cumming. I wasn't sure how much I'd have left in me but it felt like it was the first cum of the day and when I pulled out, a little cum oozed out as well so I figured there was more left in the tank than I thought.

"Whew...I wasn't planning on having a shower before bed but I guess maybe I should. How about you pour us another drink and I'll meet you in your room?"

That sounded like a plan to me and it wasn't long before I was waiting in bed and then joined by a freshly showered, naked, sexy lady who just happened to be my sister. As we enjoyed our drinks, Rachel said, "That was quite a day, I'm not sure when the last time was that I had that much sex in one day and I know I've never came that much in one day. It was awesome!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it because I definitely did! I'm not sure about you but I'm pretty much ready to crash."

"Me too...good night bro!" and with a hug and a hot kiss, she snuggled into my shoulder and we went to sleep with my arms around her. My last thoughts before I went to sleep were that it was a shame that what we'd been doing was wrong to so many people because it felt so good that I didn't want to go back to the way things had been before we started playing around.

Saturday

I had some great dreams but the best one was of me laying on the bed while Rachel stroked and sucked my cock. Bit by bit, I woke up realizing it wasn't a dream - it was actually happening.

"Good morning, bro! You woke me up so nicely yesterday, I thought I'd do the same today. But now that you're awake how about I ride your cock instead of sucking it?"

My nod was all she needed so she climbed on top and slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. Once it was all the way in, she raised back up until I was almost all the way out and then lowered herself back down again. Morning sex always seemed to be slower and more intimate than the hot, passionate sex we had in the evenings. As she rocked back and forth on my cock, I pulled her down to me so we could enjoy some nice long, slow kisses. With our lips still together, her speed and force slowly increased. On a whim, I whispered, "There's one more thing that we saw watching mom and dad's video's that we haven't tried."

She thought for a few seconds then said, "I didn't think you were into spanking and I'm not sure I'd like it either."

I smiled and said, "Well, we won't know unless we try it but that wasn't what I was thinking about."

She thought a bit more before saying, "I'm not sure, what are you thinking of?"

"Well, I've never done it and I'm not sure if you have either but I was wondering what it would be like to have you move up so I could make you cum with my tongue."

"You must have a short memory - we've already done that."

"Not after I've cum in you we haven't."

It took a couple of seconds for what I was saying to click and when it did, her eyes opened noticeably wider before she said, "You're right, I've never done that but I'd definitely like to try it!"

"Then ride me until I cum and we'll both find out what it's like!"

That seemed to be all it took to switch her into high gear and she started thrusting against me like she hadn't had sex in months. The thought of what we were going to do was turning me on a lot more too and in less than 5 minutes I was shooting a fresh load into her pussy. When she felt me cumming, she stopped thrusting and just held me inside her until I'd finished. As she lifted up and started moving toward my face, she looked at me and mouthed, "I'm likely gonna squirt."

I just smiled, nodded and as she lowered her pussy to my face, I lifted my head up and took my first lick. Right away I could taste my own cum but at the same time I could taste her juices and the combination was a real turn on. For the next few minutes, I licked, sucked and kissed her pussy with her cumming regularly. Each time she came, she squirted and at the same time a bit more of our mixture was pushed out into my mouth. I'm not sure how long I ate her for but eventually she half rolled, half fell to the side and as she did, I moved with her and gave her a really hot kiss. It took her a second or two to realize that the mixture of fluids she was tasting was a combination of her cum and mine but when she did, she threw her arms around me and kissed me even more passionately.

We were just lying there enjoying the 'after burn' of the orgasms when I noticed Rachel was biting her lower lip. I'd learned way back when we were kids that when she did that, it usually meant she was thinking about something pretty serious and not sure what to do.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?"

She kind of curled up into my shoulder, looked at me for a sec and then said, "Well, I've been thinking about how much I've enjoyed the last few days."

"That's not surprising, I've been thinking about it all too."

"I know but.... well would you have enjoyed doing everything we did as much if it was you and Becca doing it?"

My first thought was that yes, I would but after thinking a bit more I said, "Actually no, I mean I would have enjoyed it but I'm not so sure I'd have enjoyed it as much."

"Exactly! At first, I thought it was just the sex that I was really enjoying - and I was - but over the last few days, I've also realized that doing it with you was exciting me more than if I'd done it with someone else and not just because it was 'taboo'"

I leaned in and gave her a soft, gentle kiss then said, "I know what you mean. I've enjoyed going to bed with you, waking up with you, kissing you, holding you and just generally being around you almost as much as some of the things we've done. I know it's not supposed to happen but are you thinking that there's more to this than just the sex?"

"I don't know, I mean yes I do but I don't know what if anything we should do about it."

After a bit of thought I said, "Well, if we were going out with each other then I'm pretty sure we'd just keep going and see what happens so I don't see why that should change just because we're brother and sister. The only difference is that we have to make sure that no one else finds out."

I wouldn't have been surprised to find out that our neighbours heard her loud, "YES!" as she pulled me even closer to her for a long hug and a series of hot, passionate kisses. When she finally pulled away, I could see the trail of a couple of tears down her cheek and when I wiped them away, she looked at me and said, "It's ok, they're happy tears. I was so scared that when I told you that what I was feeling was more than just physical that you wouldn't feel the same."

"I totally understand, you just realized it before I did. We've both dated quite a bit so we know that there's no guarantee how well things will go but I know I'd sooner find out than stop now and wonder for the rest of my life."

The next few minutes were a bit of a blur of hugs, kisses, looks and touching before I finally said, "So it looks like this is our last full day together - anything special you want to do?"

Rachel thought for a bit before saying, "I know I'm not looking forward to having to wear clothes around the house again, have sex regularly, sleep with you or us being able to randomly touch and kiss each other so let's just make the best of today and see what happens tomorrow."

We spent the rest of the day doing just that...we had some breakfast, laid by the pool and swam a bit, had lunch, cleaned up the house, did the laundry, ordered supper and had a few drinks as we relaxed. The best part was that just like a normal couple, we enjoyed lots of hugs, kisses, teasing touches and of course a few outright gropes but generally just enjoyed the day together. For supper we decided to splurge and go out so after a shower, we got dressed and headed to a local restaurant that did awesome fish and chips. It would have been far nicer if we'd been somewhere where no one knew us and we could act like we were a couple but other than a few discrete touches under the table and lots of quiet, sexy conversation, we acted just like the brother and sister that we were.

On the way home we chatted and both of us wished we could go to one of the local 'make out' spots but the chance of someone we knew seeing us was too high so we just headed back home. When we got there, we were pretty much ready to get naked again but then I suggested we stay dressed, at least temporarily and keep the evening going like we were a couple on a date. Rachel said she loved the idea so we decided to lay on the couch and watch a movie. It was a romance/thriller type thing with a few really hot scenes in it. As we watched, I was able to gently fondle and touch Rachel. At first just over the clothes but as buttons got undone, pretty soon her top and bra were undone (love those front close bras!) and her skirt was bunched close to her waist. She hadn't been idle either, it was a lot harder and I had to give her a bit of help but my shirt and pants were undone and she was able to reach between us and stroke my cock through my boxers.

When the movie was over, we were both really aroused and when I whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to go to bed and have some fun?"

She very quickly whispered back, "Either that or we're going to have to explain a big wet spot on the couch!"

After a quick chuckle, I said "Ok, give me a few minutes and then come up ok?"

I could tell she wasn't sure what I was thinking but nodded and I headed upstairs. When she came into the bedroom a few minutes later, I heard her say "Oh ya!"

When she came into the room, she saw me naked, bent over the bed with the lube on one side of me and the strap-on and harness on the other. Just to the side was my phone held to an old camera stand. We'd recorded a few other things so at least when we couldn't get together as easily, we could still watch what we'd done but I really wanted to be able to see what anal looked from Rachel's viewpoint.

"Just click the record button" was all I said.

I didn't look back, I wanted whatever she did to be a surprise. At first all I felt was light touches down my back, across my ass and a bit down my legs. As the touches continued with one hand, the other one reached between my legs to stroke my cock and balls before I finally felt her finger graze over the ring of my ass.

The slight moan I gave prompted her to grab the lube and start rubbing some around and then into my ass. I was kind of expecting her to follow that up with a finger or two so I was surprised when after stopping for a minute, I felt the head of the strap-on pushing against my asshole. Without any teasing from her fingers, it felt a lot bigger than the last time she'd used it and it didn't slide in as easily. As my pucker slowly relaxed to take the head in, she spent a few minutes just giving me short, quick strokes that went from almost all the way out to just past the point where the head slipped all the way inside. At first there was a little pain but that was quickly replaced with a warm, tingling sensation and it slid in and out. As she was stroking in and out, she whispered, "Let me know when you're ready for more."

When the head was sliding in and out without feeling a lot of resistance, I quietly said "Ok, give me more."

I was expecting her to start going a little deeper with her thrusts but what I got was a single long, slow thrust that went from almost out to all the way in. As soon as I realized she wasn't planning on stopping, I couldn't help but let out a long, "Ohhhmmmmmmm" as the whole length slid inside.

Without giving me much of a chance to get used to it, as soon as it was in, she started pulling back until it was almost all the way out and then repeating the slow penetration until it was back in again. There was an incredible feeling of fullness as it slid in and then almost a tingly emptiness as she slid back out again. She also had the perfect angle to hit my prostate on each in stroke which got me closer and closer to cumming. I'm not sure how long she kept up the long, slow strokes but eventually I mumbled "Gonna cum soon sis."

Quite surprisingly she stopped, leaned down by my ear and whispered, "Do you want me to keep going until you cum, or would you like me to stop and you can fuck me until you cum?"

As much as I wanted to cum with the toy in my ass, I wanted to cum in her even more so I moaned, "The second one."

"Ok!" and then eased the fake cock out of my ass. As I stood up, I gave her a nice hug and kiss, smiled and said, "Your turn."

Rachel just grinned back and bent over the bed where I'd been. Her pussy was soaking wet and my cock was almost dripping pre-cum so I slid into her easily with one stroke. Holding on to her hips, I started slow and then sped up until my hips were slapping against her ass with each stroke. I didn't want to cum yet so every time it felt like I was getting close, I'd stop thrusting, reach around and stroke her clit for a bit. As I was enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding into her pussy, I couldn't resist the temptation to grab the lube and sliding my thumb into her ass. When I did, she really started pushing back and moaning so I took it one step further by lubing up my cock and as I pulled my thumb out, I slid it in. There was a brief resistance but it slid in fairly easily and judging by her moans it felt good. After fucking her ass for a few minutes, I had a thought and said, "Don't move for a minute" and pulled right out.

I quietly grabbed the harness she'd taken off and went to the bathroom to make sure both the toy and my cock were nice and clean before quickly putting the harness on. It looked really strange seeing the strap-on jutting out with my hard cock right below it. When I went back to the bed and eased the head of the strap-on against her ass, she started with, "What are you do...." which quickly changed to "Oh fuck!" when the head of the toy slid past her entry and into her ass, followed by my cock sliding into her pussy.

Once I was in as far as I could go, I started fucking her nice and slow, enjoying both the feeling of my cock in her pussy and the view of the strap-on sliding into her ass. Apparently, she was enjoying it too because it wasn't long before I heard a loud, "Fuck yes...cumming!" and at almost the same time, I felt a couple of squirts of her juices hit my legs and feet.

That just turned me on even more and I fucked her through at least three more squirting orgasms before I finally filled her pussy with my cum. When she felt me spurting into her pussy, that triggered one last orgasm with an even bigger squirt.

I held myself inside her until I could feel my cock softening and then slowly pulled back. Even though I'd just cum, I could feel my cock twitch as I watched the strap-on slide out of her ass and her pucker slowly closing back to normal.

I wouldn't say she 'moved' up onto the bed, 'crawled' would likely be a better description and after I stopped the video, I moved to lay beside her. After a few seconds, she rolled to her side and said slowly, "Holy fuck, I'm not sure what made you decide to try that but damn I'm glad you did! When the head slipped in, I knew it was bigger than your cock but it felt good and when your cock was suddenly in my pussy as well, it felt like some sort of spark went back and forth from my pussy to my ass and it just kept building until I came."

"It wasn't something I'd really planned until I looked down and saw it on the floor and wondered what it would be like to fuck both your holes at once. I loved how much you squirted!"

"Well, I hope you're not expecting anything more from me tonight because right now I feel like I got hit by something."

It was only 10pm but I just laughed, pulled her close for a hug and whispered, "That's ok, I'm fine just knowing you'll be beside me when I go to sleep and still there when I wake up. Who knows what fun we can have tomorrow before mom and dad get back."

"Oh, I'm sure we'll find something" and with that we kissed and she curled up into my shoulder but just as we were dozing off, we heard a noise and suddenly realized it was the motorhome pulling into the driveway.

"Holy shit, they're early!" was the first thing from Rachel as we scrambled out of the bed. Rachel grabbed her clothes and headed to her bedroom while I kicked the harness and strapon under the bed. I managed to get a housecoat on and get downstairs just as they came in.

"Hi dear, where's Rachel?" was the first thing from mom.

"Not sure, I was playing a video game, she might be sleeping or maybe grabbing a shower before she went to bed - I thought I heard her moving a few minutes ago."

Mom just smiled and said, "Oh, ok."

Sure enough, about 10 minutes later, Rachel came down stairs in her housecoat with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. After getting a quick hug from mom and dad they filled us in a little on their trip and said they had a bunch of pictures to show us but right now they were tired and going to head to bed. As soon as they said they had pictures to show us, I thought, "I'll bet there's a lot of pics you're not going to show us too!" and from the grin I saw on Rachel's face I'm pretty sure she was thinking the same thing.

The next morning, it felt kind of odd having breakfast together. Mainly because Rachel and I had to wear something, plus we weren't able to say or do anything that would make our parents suspicious. After breakfast dad put all the pics on the laptop and brought it down so we could look through them as they told us where they'd been and what they'd done there. There were some really good shots and it looked like they had a great time. As he clicked through the pics, suddenly there was one of mom totally nude, posing with a vibrator beside a sign for the town of Dildo, Newfoundland. Rachel and I got a good laugh, mom turned bright red and dad stuttered a quick, "Oops" and quickly went to the next picture.

1...345678