When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we looked through the rest of the pictures, they asked how things went while they were gone and hoped there weren't any problems.

Rachel looked at me quickly before saying, "No, things went a lot better than I thought they would. It was actually really nice spending time with Mark. We went out a few times but pretty much hung out, enjoyed the pool, relaxed and had fun."

I nodded and added, "Ya, I almost wish we'd gotten along that well before Rachel moved out." which got me a kick in the shin from Rachel.

Mom and dad said they were glad everything went well and that they had a lot of fun on their trip too and that they might even do another one in the fall. We were both pretty sure that their fun had been pretty similar to our fun but we kept that thought to ourselves.

The next few days went by very slowly. Rachel and I managed to get a few kisses, hugs and touches in when we were alone. One night we went for a swim after mom and dad went to bed and she sucked me off by the pool and then I ate her until she came but it was nowhere as much fun as we'd been having.

Wednesday evening, they decided to go out to do some shopping so I took the opportunity to log back onto dad's laptop and sure enough there was a new folder there called 'trip'. Rather than look through them then, I just copied them to a USB drive, shut it down and put everything back knowing that Rachel and I would enjoy looking at them later.

The next day, Rachel got a call from her landlord. Apparently not only was there more water damage than they thought but when they started doing the repairs, they found a lot of other issues that they weren't expecting. As a result, they decided to stop renting out the house for a while and possibly even sell it so Rachel would need to find another place to stay. Of course, our parents immediately suggested that she could move back into the house but I could tell she wasn't crazy about the idea. They told her to think about it and it could just be temporary until she found another place.

We went out to enjoy the pool and when Rachel started complaining that even though it would mean we'd have some time together, she didn't want to move back home because it still wouldn't be the same as when they'd been gone and she wasn't sure she could afford another place. As she talked, an idea popped to mind so I ran it by her and she thought it might work.

At supper the next night, Dad asked her, "So, have you thought about moving back in here versus getting another place yet?"

"Ya, I'd really like to get my own place but not sure I can afford it. That was a good place and pretty cheap."

That's when I threw in, "Not sure if it would work but you guys know I've been looking for a small place of my own but can't really afford it."

Then I looked at Rachel and said, "I'm not sure if you'd want to but maybe if we pooled our money, we could find a place that we could afford."

She pretended to think about if for a few seconds before saying, "The last couple of weeks have been great but I'm not sure I'd want us to be living together full time. I can just see us arguing about food, laundry, cleaning and everything else."

As I'd figured, dad jumped in with, "You know Rachel, it might be a good idea. Mark's been looking at getting his own place and there'd be way less chance of him getting in trouble if he was living with you and we'd feel better knowing you weren't by yourself in case someone tried to break in. Plus you'd likely be able to get a much better place together than either of you would by yourself."

We pretended we still weren't sold on the idea but by the time mom and dad were done, they'd 'convinced' us that looking for a place together would be a good idea. When we finally went upstairs to bed, Rachel grabbed me by my door, gave me a really hot kiss and said, "That went just like you hoped it would. Now just to find a place."

We decided we'd do some looking the next day so after breakfast, we made a list of a few places from the internet and headed out to look at them. It was a bit of a disappointing day as every place was either so run down, we wouldn't want to live there, out of our price range or already gone. When we got home, there was note from mom saying they were heading over to some friends for dinner and wouldn't be back until 9 or 10 so I looked at Rachel and said, "bedroom, nude, watch stuff from laptop?"

She didn't say anything but when she started undoing her top as she headed up the stairs, I took it as a yes. By the time we got to my room, she was topless and as my computer was booting up, we finished undressing and pretty much collapsed onto the bed. The computer was temporarily forgotten as we hugged, kissed and touched each other. Not surprisingly, I was already totally hard and when I ran my finger across Rachel's pussy, it was already quite wet. When I gave her a bit of a questioning look, she just said, "Hey, I've been looking forward to this since mom and dad said they'd be out for the evening!"

I just chuckled and as I kissed my way down her belly I said, "then I guess I better not keep you waiting any longer!"

She wasn't the only one that had been looking forward to it and after only a few minutes of my tongue licking her pussy and clit, she started cumming and I was enjoying the taste of her juices again for the first time in almost a week.

When she came back down from the orgasm, she said "Damn I needed that! I've used a toy a few times but it's nowhere near as good as your tongue or cock."

I gave my face a quick wipe with some tissue and said, "Ready to see their new pictures?"

"Oh ya...let's see what they did for fun!"

We moved over to the computer and opened up the folder I'd copied. Everything was in one folder so we started looking at them by date. As we went through them, we quickly realized they'd made a point of taking a nude picture of one or both of them at every campground they'd stayed at as well as at a few other public places like beaches, town signs and even a couple of flashes in stores.

More interesting was the pics and video's they'd taken in the motor home. Most were similar to the ones we'd already looked at - pics/videos of them having sex, a couple of mom getting a facial, quite a few of either mom playing with toys while dad recorded or with the phone propped up somewhere while dad used a toy on mom. One of the video's we watched a couple of times was mom sucking dad while he was driving (and apparently videoing too) and when he came, she looked up at the phone, opened her mouth to show the cum and then swallowed.

There was also one of mom bent over a picnic table while he screwed her from behind. A few of the more interesting ones were of mom and dad taking turns putting a butt plug into each other's ass and in one of them, he fucked her pussy until he came while they both kept the butt plugs in.

A similar video showed them doing the same thing except mom pulled the harness for her strap-on over the plug then pulled the butt plug out of dad's ass and replaced it with the strap-on. His ass must have already been nicely lubed and opened because she slid the whole thing in with one slow thrust and got no comment from dad other than a "Oh fuck, that feels good!"

She kept fucking his ass for at least another 5 minutes before she had him roll onto his back and she slid it back into him. The only difference was that this way she was holding the phone so you could not only see him getting fucked but also see her jacking him off at the same time. Less than 3 minutes later, he was shooting a huge load all over his stomach and chest. The last thing we heard before the video stopped was mom telling him that he'd better have enough energy later to make sure she came just as hard.

The one that really got us hot actually started pretty tame. Mom was naked, kneeling on the bed with some of her toys beside her and it looked like the phone must have been propped up somewhere because the video was totally steady. The first thing we heard was mom saying, "Is it recording?"

"Sure is, are you ready?"

With a nice wiggle of her ass, she said "go for it!"

Dad grabbed the smallest of the three toys, about 6" long and 1" across and slowly worked it into her pussy until she got wet enough that he was sliding it in and out quite easily. While he was doing that, he was teasing her asshole with a nicely lubed finger until it was also sliding in and out easily. That's when he pulled the toy out of her pussy and pressed it against her pucker. We heard a quiet, "Mmmm" from mom as it slid in but that was all.

Next, dad picked up the medium sized toy and slid it into her pussy while still sliding the other one in and out of her ass. That one was a couple of inches longer and maybe a half inch wider which got an "Oh, that feels even better!" from mom.

He kept that up for a few more minutes and then pulled the first toy out of her ass and replaced it with the one from her pussy. That didn't look like it went in quite as easily and he had to add a bit more lube but soon it was in her ass and he was stroking it in and out. By now we could see what was likely going to happen and it did, he grabbed the largest toy and slid it slowly into her pussy. That one was about 10" long and at least 2" across which got a much louder moan out of her as it went in. We could easily see how wet she was getting and it even looked like there was a trickle of something running down one leg but we weren't sure if it was her cum or a bit of lube. About a minute later that got answered when she gave a loud, "Oh fuck!" and the trickle turned to a series of squirts that you could see on the bed.

Dad kept sliding the two toys in and out of her, sometimes alternating and sometimes at the same time. I was wondering if he was going to try the biggest one in her ass and I'd have bet that Rachel was wondering the same thing. After she'd cum one more time, dad eased the toy out of her ass and this time you could see that it was loose enough that it didn't close right away and then he pulled the big one from her pussy and pushed against the opening to her ass. It started to slide in and then we heard, "Hang on, just hold it still" from mom.

We weren't sure what she was going to do but then she started rocking back and forth, forcing more and more of it in. There was a quick, "Ohhhh, ya!" when it finally slid all the way in and then she told dad, "Ok, go slow, but keep going."

He stroked in and out nice and slow until he was able to pull it almost all the way out and then slide it back in all the way without having to stop. By now mom was moaning constantly and dad leaned down and said, "Are you ready?"

"I'm not sure...I think so...go for it".

We weren't sure what it was that she was ready for but we both moaned a little when we saw dad easing 4 well lubed fingers into mom's pussy and start pushing. Little by little they slid inside and as each knuckle passed her entrance, he'd ease in and out a few times before pushing further in. By the time the first two knuckles were in, he tucked his thumb in and kept going. I looked at Rachel and while her eyes were fixed on the screen, she was working a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy.

At one point he stopped and said, "I'm not sure it's going to fit while there's a toy in your ass."

"It's really close, just keep pushing gently and don't sto..Fuuuuckkk!" as his whole hand slid into her pussy. "Don't move, let me get used to it for a bit."

I'm sure it was hard not to but dad stayed still and after 15 seconds or so, mom started rocking back and forth against both his fist and the toy in her ass. It wasn't long before she mumbled, "ok, try it now".

With that, he took over and for the next few minutes we watched one toy going in and out of her ass while his fist slid in and out of her pussy. I don't know if it was one really long orgasm or a whole bunch of smaller ones but on almost every other out-stroke with his hand, she squirted a couple of times against the bed.

That went on for almost 5 minutes before she moaned, "gotta stop....I'm done for now"

He pulled his hand out of her pussy first and then the toy from her ass and both stayed open enough that we could actually see inside.

Mom pretty much collapsed on the bed as dad moved onto it. "Are you so done I'll have to look after this myself?" as he panned down to his stiff cock.

She just smiled, rolled toward him and said, "Nope, pretty sure I've got enough energy for that."

As dad moaned, mom licked, sucked and deepthroated his cock until he was close to cumming and then at the last minute he pulled back and mom held her mouth open as he shot rope after rope of cum into it. She smiled as she licked the last few drops from his cock and then swallowed it all. Just before Dad lay down, he reached over to stop the video. Rachel and I looked at each other for a few seconds before she said, "I've never even seen that in a porn flick before!"

"Me neither, fuck it looked hot but I'll bet mom was a bit sore the next day!"

"Ya, no shit! I remember how big that bedpost felt in my pussy and had some fairly large toys in my ass but never two big things at the same time" and then with a quick look at me she continued, "at least not yet!"

Those last few words certainly got my attention but before I could say anything, Rachel added, "but not tonight - after looking at those pictures and vids, I just need a good, regular fucking."

I was certainly fine with that and in likely less than 30 seconds, she was laying back with me over her, giving her exactly what she wanted. Nothing kinky, nothing new, nothing romantic - just a hard, deep fucking and she was arching up every time I thrust in so I knew she wanted it exactly like I was giving it to her. After being almost a week without, both of us just wanted to cum and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep going too long without cumming so as we fucked, I reached between us and teased her clit. At first just light touches but as she got closer to cumming I was rubbing it harder and just as she started to cum, I squeezed it fairly hard between my fingers which set her off like a rocket. She was still cumming when I started cumming and by the time we were both done, she'd cum so hard the sheets were wet and when I pulled out, there was a fair amount of my cum pushed back out by what she called 'aftershocks'. We both smiled at the mess then Rachel said, "your bed, your laundry!"

"Ya sure...but next time we use your bed."

Rachel just grinned and said, "Now to just find the time to get it nice and messy!"

Even though she'd said it was my laundry, she still gave me a hand putting it all in the laundry and putting fresh sheets on the bed. Neither of us bothered getting dressed and with mom and dad out, we enjoyed being able to spend the next couple of hours enjoying seeing and of course touching each other without the interference of any clothes. We finally got dressed about 10:30 and our parents got home about 11 to find us sitting on the couch with some popcorn, watching a movie.

Sunday at breakfast we were all talking and mom asked us what we thought of the places we'd looked at. We said none of them fit what we wanted/needed but we were going to keep looking. Mom and dad looked at each other for a few minutes then she said, "There's something we need to tell you before you make that decision."

She stopped there and dad continued with, "We know you're both young and likely sexually active. Our only concern is that with the two of you living together, you'll likely end up seeing each other without clothes on and it might even turn you on." Dad looked at us for a few seconds and then continued, "I'm sure you've been told that incest is wrong, so we just wanted to..."

I thought I'd put dad out of his misery by saying, "Don't worry dad, we had a couple of weeks together while you were gone and yes, we saw each other naked a couple of times but if anything, it just made us feel better being around each other." That wasn't a total lie, it just left out a lot of the details.

Mom and dad looked at each other again and when mom nodded, dad continued with, "That wasn't why we wanted to talk to you. We already know the two of you have seen each other naked and that you've also been having sex."

When Rachel and I both gasped, mom continued with, "It wasn't intentional, we logged into the home security system one day just to check and saw you both naked by the pool and then one night we logged in again and saw you having sex outside. We've never said anything to you or anyone else and weren't really planning to but it looks like we need to get things out in the open...."

She stumbled with her words a bit so dad continued, "What your mom's trying to say is that not only are we husband and wife, we're also cousins. My parents were killed in a car accident when I was a baby and my aunt and uncle - your mom's parents, adopted me but didn't change my name. When we were about your age, your mom and started having sex and fell in love except when her mom and dad found out what we'd been doing they lost it and kicked us both out. We both had jobs so we did pretty much what you're thinking of doing, we got an apartment except it was in another city where no one knew us and we lived as a couple but at least you're in a big enough city that not everyone knows you."

Dad stopped for a second to let us absorb what he'd just said. Rachel still looked a bit stunned and I'm sure I did too but I managed to blurt out, "So you're ok with us being together?"

Mom looked at both of us and said, "Well, it may not be right but we really can't say what you're doing is wrong either. Mainly we wanted to make sure you knew how important it was to us that you do whatever you feel is right, that no one else find out and that we're both here for you regardless of what happens."

Rachel let out a relieved, "Holy shit!" and I said, "I thought we were going to be in trouble."

After we'd all relaxed a little, dad said "your mom and I have talked and if you want, you're welcome to sleep together here until you find a place, that way you won't have to sneak around to do it."

We were both still kind of shocked with where things had gone but we both nodded and said, "Ok."

"Only one condition."

"What's that?"

Dad laughed and said, "Don't keep us awake while you're doing it!"

That broke the tension and we all laughed a bit. The next few days were a bit weird, Rachel and I did sleep together and had sex as well but it felt really strange knowing that not only were mom and dad downstairs but they knew what we were doing and that they were related to each other as well.

Early the next week, when we were all having supper, mom looked at us and said, "I might have some good news for you. I was talking to one of my clients I've known for a while - Dave, and he mentioned that his mom had passed away and they were trying to decide whether they wanted to sell her house or rent it. Most of the furniture is gone, it was either too old to keep or it went to various family members. The only thing holding them back from renting was that they wanted to make sure they had good tenants that would look after the place like the grass/hedges/flowers and such."

Before Rachel could say anything, I said "That sounds almost perfect - is there a catch?"

"Well, the only other thing they wanted was people who'd be willing to look after basic maintenance so they weren't running out there every time something went wrong because it's over an hour east of here."

"With what I've done in construction, that wouldn't be a problem."

Mom grinned and said, "That's what I told him when I said my son was looking for a place" and then with a bit of hesitation she added, "for him and his girlfriend. Dave said that because he knew me, he'd trust you so if you wanted to take a look at it, your dad and I could take some time off work and look at it tomorrow if you wanted."

1...345678