When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Rachel, she looked at me and almost at the same time we said, "Sure!"

The rest of the day seemed to crawl by but eventually the next morning came and by 9 or so we were headed out. It was just over an hour drive and Dave was there when we got there. Mom introduced me, we shook hands and I said, "and this is Rachel, my girlfriend."

It felt really weird saying it but also felt really good too and when I said it, I could feel Rachel's hand squeeze mine a little harder. He showed us the house and we both loved it, there wasn't much furniture there but between what was there and what we could bring from home it would be a good start.

I don't know if Dave understated what would need doing or he didn't realize what needed doing. Some of it was obvious and not too bad - basically the grass was over a foot high and some of the weeds in the gardens were getting close to my height. Some of it was worse but still obvious - the roof needed shingling, some of the windows wouldn't open and at least two of the taps wouldn't stop dripping. He'd already had a few quotes to fix those things and when I said we were definitely interested, he proposed that he would cover all the costs and in return for me doing the work, he'd take the estimated labour costs off the rent. When we worked it out, we were basically going to get two to three months free rent.

Rachel loved the place so we got everything drawn up and by the weekend we were moving in. It took mom, dad, Rachel and I almost a full day to move in what we needed and get the necessities like the kitchen and bedroom set up. Dad took us out for supper and then he and mom headed back home. We spent a few minutes looking at what still had to be done before Rachel asked, "What do you want to do next?"

I grinned at her, gave her a big hug and simply replied, "I want to do you!" and that was exactly what we did for the next couple of hours. Nothing fast, nothing too hard, nothing kinky, just good old-fashioned sex between two people who wanted to please each other. We spent at least 15 minutes just touching and kissing before we were even undressed and then another 15 enjoying lots of stroking, more kissing and each of us enjoyed teasing the other with our mouths before settling in for a long, slow, passionate evening of sex. I have no idea how many times Rachel came but I know there was plenty and even after cumming the first time, she used her mouth to get me hard again and before we were done, I'd cum a second time. Afterwards, we just curled up together and just before we went to sleep, I whispered in her ear, "I love you!"

I'd seen Rachel happy a lot over the years but I don't think any of it compared to the look on her face followed by the long hug and her own, "I love you too!"

We alternated between looking for work and getting everything done around the house. It took the better part of three days to cut the grass and clear the weeds in the yard but once it was done it looked great. It wasn't until I was actually on the roof that I found there were a lot of very 'soft' spots which likely meant the sheeting underneath was rotten as well. I sent Dave a few pictures, a short video clip as well as a description and was quite happy to get a reply of "get it done right and we'll work it all out."

Dave had opened an account at the local lumberyard and I was on it to purchase materials. Our first real break was when I went in to order the materials I'd need and the guy at the counter asked what contractor was doing the work. When I explained that we'd rented the house and part of the arrangement was that I'd do the repairs, he said, "I hope you know what you're doing, from what you're ordering, there's a lot of work here."

I told him I already knew that, I'd done construction work before and once I got things done, I'd be looking for work in the area. He just nodded and finished the order. A few days later, I had a dumpster delivered for all the scrap and I started stripping the roof. As I'd figured, a lot of the sheeting was rotted so I replaced it, as well as putting a full run of ice dam across the front and over any peaks/valleys. I'd just finished that part when a construction truck pulled in. I figured it was someone looking to see if they could drum up some work so I was a bit surprised when after the driver looked at the work I'd done, he introduced himself as Roger and said, "Looks like you do good work. Rob at the lumberyard told me you did construction and were looking for work. I'm hiring if you're still looking, $20/hr"

I told him I was definitely still looking and when he found that I did wood, plumbing, some concrete and while I wasn't officially papered, I was quite at home running a backhoe or front-end loader he was even happier.

"I don't need to see a damn piece of paper, I'll know by lunch whether you're full of shit or not" and with that he gave me an address, told me he'd like me to start the next Monday if I could, shook my hand and drove off.

When I went in and told Rachel I'd just gotten a job, we hugged, kissed and decided to order supper as a treat. I was able to get the roof done over the weekend as well as a few other things and had all my tools ready to go on Monday morning. After I got to the site, Roger looked at my tools and said, "good tools and well kept, I like it!"

I quickly found he didn't say a lot but when he did say something it was worth listening to. At the end of the day, he pulled me aside and said, "You definitely know what you're doing and you work hard. I know I said $20/hr but it's not easy to find good help so how about $25 instead and we'll talk about it again in a month or so?"

I wasn't stupid enough to turn down extra money and couldn't wait until I got home to tell Rachel. When I told her, she was totally thrilled and supper was temporarily forgotten while I got a very nice, 'congratulations' blowjob.

Bit by bit the house came together and the few times that Dave popped by he was very pleased with the work we'd done. Dad had been bugging me for a while about the shed at their house, he wanted to fix it but I finally convinced him it would be far better just to tear it down and rebuild it so I'd agreed to do it the upcoming weekend and had given dad a list of materials so he could have everything delivered before I got there. I figured Rachel would come with me but she said she'd enjoy just relaxing and puttering around the house so early Saturday morning, I loaded my tools in the trunk and headed to mom & dad's.

When I got there, thankfully dad had already emptied the shed and put a tarp over what had been in it so we were able to start by tearing down the shed. Once we started tearing it down, dad could see why I hadn't wanted to fix it; the roof was rotted and a lot of the uprights were rotted off at ground level but at least the concrete pad was still good.

Once the scrap was moved to the driveway, we started framing the new shed and by supper the framing and the roof were done so we decided to call it a day and finish the walls and shingle it the next day. Supper was great and they were quite happy to hear that everything was going really well for Rachel and I. We watched TV and talked some more before I went to Rachel's old room for the night because we'd decided my bed was the most comfortable so we'd taken it to the house. I was just going to give Rachel a call when I got a message from her with a link to a video file in our Google docs.

Thankfully I was by myself when I opened it because it started zoomed in on the top of our empty bed and Rachel saying, "It's been a while since I've had to sleep by myself and I was really horny so I thought I'd have a bit of fun."

Just as she finished, she moved onto the bed - totally naked. For the next few minutes, I watched her play with her nipples and pussy before grabbing the larger of her two vibrators and using it on herself. I made sure the door was shut, got naked myself and was slowly stroking myself while I watched her. She must have planned everything out because after a few minutes she said, "Hang on a sec" and rolled toward the nightstand.

When she rolled back, I could see she had the smaller vibrator and some lube. If I hadn't already been hard, I certainly would have been when she tucked a pillow under her ass to raise it up and then started working some lube in and around her ass with a finger for a bit before sliding the new toy inside. At the same time, she kept fucking her pussy with the first one, occasionally stopping to hold the vibrating tip against her clit for a few seconds.

A few minutes later, she stopped, looked toward the phone and said, "Oh ya, I forgot to tell you. They delivered the new bedroom stuff today and for $40 I got the guy to put the bed frame together for me."

I wasn't sure why she brought that up until she stopped, moved off the bed again and I could tell she was adjusting the camera until she had it aimed where she wanted it. Once she re-aimed it, everything clicked - we'd ordered a new bedroom suite, dresser, nightstands and a matching bedframe. I'd pretty much let her pick out what she wanted because it really didn't matter to me. What I was seeing now was a view of the corner bedpost but instead of a large round ball on the top, this one looked like 3 slightly squished balls that went from small, to medium, to large and then tapered down again, kind of like a dog's Kong toy except there was a slight indent in between each one. None of them were as large as mom and dad's bed but definitely larger than any of her toys.

As I watched, Rachel thoroughly lubed it, got in position facing the camera and then slowly lowered herself. I The first one seemed to slide in very easily, she had to work a little bit to get the second one in and then it took another minute or so before she got to the widest point of the last one and just as it slipped in, she let out a loud, "Oh fuck!" followed by a trickle of her juices running down the bedpost and then "Damn, that filled me up!"

Very slowly, she raised herself back up until the smallest one was barely inside her and then went back down again. Each time she raised and lowered herself it was a little bit faster and they seemed to go in a little bit easier. By now, she'd already cum a couple more times so when she raised herself all the way off and moved back to the bed, I was expecting her to say she was done but instead I heard, "Remember that video of mom and dad in the motorhome?"

While I was trying to figure out which one she meant, she reached forward and grabbed the larger of the two toys. As I watched in total surprise, she spread some lube on both the toy and her ass then put the tip against her pucker and slowly eased the whole length into inside. Once it was in, she held it there with one hand while she positioned herself back over the bedpost, facing away from me so I'd have a perfect view of what she was doing. With her ass filled by the vibrator, it wasn't as easy for her to get even the first ring into her pussy but she worked it until it popped in and a few minutes later, it was followed by the second ring. As she tried to work the last ring inside her pussy, she started sliding the vibrator out a bit and then back in. At first, she timed it so as she raised up, she'd slide it into her ass a bit further and then pull it out as she lowered herself onto the bedpost. I could hear her moaning but about the only thing I could actually make out was, "I've never felt so fucking full" then a bit later, "when I cum it's gonna be a big one!"

Eventually she got in sync and both the vibrator and the bedpost were sliding in and out at the same time. That must have made the difference because it was only a couple of minutes after that that I heard, "Oh fuck, cumming!" and just as she came, she lifted herself off the bedpost and I could easily see 4 or 5 gushes of cum hit the corner of the bed and the floor.

Watching everything she was doing had me as hard as iron and literally dripping precum. I knew I wouldn't be getting to sleep until I'd cum so I grabbed a few tissues and lay on the bed. As I was stroking myself, an idea came to mind so I moved a small table around and propped my phone up on it. When I was ready, I hit record and from off camera said, "Damn, I'm looking forward to seeing that in person and I'm hard as a rock from watching you so I thought maybe you'd like to see just how hard I'm gonna cum. But just to be fair, I thought I'd kick it up a notch."

When I was ready, I turned the table enough to aim the phone where I wanted it and then squatted slightly until I felt the tip of her bedpost against my asshole. I'd already gotten nice and lubed and got ready by using a couple of fingers but it still felt big against my ass and even bigger as more and more of it eased inside. Whenever Rachel had used a toy on me, there was always that little bit of resistance and then the rest of the toy would slide easily inside. With the bedpost, there was a similar resistance but just as the ball slid inside, I could feel my outer ring closing to hold it there. When I started to raise back up, I could feel myself opening to let it slide back out again which was a whole new feeling. Once I was comfortable with the knob going in and out of my ass, I started stroking my cock and said, "I'm not going to be able to hold off for long and just like yours, it's going to be a big one. It feels great in my ass, I wish I'd thought to try this before. I know I was wishing I'd been there to see you fuck that bedpost while you used a toy in your ass so I hope you're wishing you were here to see this - who knows maybe next time I stay over you can come too and I'll do it again for you!"

As I stroked myself, just the thought of having her watch me was all it took for me to start cumming and I was right, it was a huge one. At least eight strong shots of cum erupted from my cock and the first one actually hit the phone but at least it missed the camera lens or the other shots would have been totally blurry. After I finished cumming, I lifted myself off the bedpost and stopped the video. Before uploading it, I figured I'd better wipe things up just in case mom or dad stuck their head in to say good night or anything. Once I was sure everything looked good, I logged back into my Google account, uploaded the video and sent Rachel the link.

I really wanted to stay awake long enough to see what she messaged back but ended up falling asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I checked my phone and sure enough, there was a message from Rachel, "Holy shit, I'd just changed the sheets from my squirting and then watched your video. Guess what? I just had to change them again because I squirted so much watching it. Can you imagine if dad or even better mom had opened the door and seen what you were doing? I can just see you looking at them and saying, 'well, it's not like dad's never had anything up his ass before!"

I sent her back a quick, "LMAO! Ya, I'd thought the same thing and you're likely the only person I can say this to but I actually got hard thinking about mom seeing me sliding that bedpost into my ass. Damn, now that I've thought of it again, looks like it'll be a colder shower than I like before I go downstairs for breakfast."

It took a bit longer than we thought but by 3pm we had the walls done, siding on and the roof shingled. Mom asked me if I wanted to stay for supper and I just grinned at her and said, "Thanks, but pretty sure Rachel will have something for me to eat when I get home."

I half expected her to blush or stammer a bit so I was quite surprised when she said, "All good, I was going to give your dad something to eat later too but maybe that'll happen before supper now!"

I just grinned at her, gave her a big hug and said, "Then I'd best get going and then all four of us can enjoy our evening."

On the way home my thoughts went back and forth between whatever fun Rachel and I would have once I got home, the video's we'd done for each other and how hard both of us had cum while we were doing them.

Sure enough, when I got home Rachel was waiting for me and she looked totally sexy! She was wearing a black, pretty much see-through nightie with just enough fabric to hide her nipples and pussy. After a few minutes of hugging and kissing she whispered, "I'm still a little tender from last night but if you're gentle, I'm sure we can still have some fun."

"Oh, I'll be gentle...and if you'd like I'll happily start by kissing things better first."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that...and maybe kiss everything that's still tender again afterwards?"

"Well, considering how hot you got me last night and how damn good you look right now, I don't see any reason for me to say no!"

With a big smile, Rachel backed up until she was sitting on the couch and it wasn't long after that before I was kneeling in front of her enjoying the feel and taste of her pussy with my tongue. Usually, my goal was to make her cum as often as possible but tonight I thought I'd tease her a bit so every time it felt like she was close to cumming, I stopped and just kissed the inside of her legs or just above her pussy. After I'd done that a few times, she grabbed my head and moaned, "Do you know how close to cumming I am right now and you keep stopping?"

I just grinned up at her and said, "Yup...do you know how excited I got watching you play on the video but wasn't able to touch you?"

"Ya, ok.... how about we go to bed and as long as you're gentle, you can slide that awesome cock into me and we make love until we've both cum?"

"Mmmm, that sounds like a perfect idea!" so I stood up, helped her up and we headed to the bedroom. When she took off her nightie and lay back on the bed, I just had to enjoy the view for a few seconds before moving up so I could slowly slide my cock into her hot, slick pussy. I'm not sure if it was how turned on she was or maybe from the bedpost the night before but I was sliding in and out really easily and I kept a nice regular, slow rhythm until she was close to cumming again.

When I looked down and asked if I should keep going or stop for a minute she said, "Don't you dare stop again." She thought for a second or two and then said, "Never mind, let me get on top and that way I know you won't stop just when I'm getting there!"

I figured there was no sense in arguing so I rolled over and she climbed on top of me. She still didn't go fast or hard but she kept up a nice speed that had her cumming in the next few minutes. After her first one she said, "Don't hold back, I want to feel the warmth of your cum when you shoot it into me."

We'd already found we both enjoyed a little bit of dirty talk and when she felt my cock twitch, she knew I was getting close and said, "That's it, I can feel you starting to twitch. You're gonna cum soon aren't you? I loved watching you cum last night with that bedpost in your ass but I'm really going to love it when you cum inside me tonight."

That was all it took and the next thing I knew, I was filling her pussy with cum. She pretty much lay on top of me and we kissed as I softened until I slid out of her. Eventually she looked at me with a sexy grin and said, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well you did say you might kiss anything that was still tender afterwards and my pussy feels REAAALLLY tender!"

Just the way she dragged out the 'really' made me chuckle. I looked at her and said, "You know I will, but only because I love you so much!"

That got me a whole series of kisses before she slowly rolled over onto her back. As I teased her pussy with a couple of fingers, I started kissing and sucking her nipples but quickly moved down her belly until I could run my tongue the length of her slit. She'd only really cum once while we made love so I knew there was another big one waiting. As I started licking and sucking on her pussy, I couldn't resist getting one finger nice and slippery then teasing her asshole with it.

1...345678