When She Want’s It

Story Info
She knew what she was doing.
1k words
4
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew full well what she was doing when she put on the small shorts and tight T-shirt. She had awakened that morning with desire but he was already out of bed and watching TV. She knew there was housework to be done but that shouldn't stop them from having a little fun.

So she began the process, half heartedly, making sure she placed her body in his line of sight

While he sat quietly watching her putter around, he paid particular close attention when she bent over. After all, it was an exquisite ass.

He felt his desire for her growing. He closed his eyes for a moment as he thought about how it felt to slide into her. He opened his eyes and was startled to see her looking at him, her mouth turning into a devilish grin. "What are you thinking about you naughty little man?" She bent over again, slowly this time, making sure he had a full view. Her head turned back and stared at the growing bulge in his pants. She stood and strolled out of the room, she could feel his gaze following her well shaped form as she left. Her plan was working

She quietly walked through the bedroom and into the master bath and pulled her top off. She stared at her breast in the mirror pleased that time hadn't taken a toll on them. They were still perky and firm. She cupped them in her hands feeling their heaviness. He slipped into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. He peered through the open double doors at her holding her breast. She felt his stare and continued for his benefit. Her nipples grew hard under her fingers as she turned towards him smiling. Her hands traveled down her smooth skin and hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she slowly pulled her shorts down. She stood and kicked them to the side. She separated her legs and let her hand slide down into her hairy mound and began to massage her clit. She moaned a little and tilted her head back, reveling in the warmth of her pussy.

She met his gaze as she dipped her fingers into her tight wet hole. She turned to the walk in shower and turned the water on. She looked back towards him and smiling that smile, tilted her head towards the shower in a silent invitation. She let the warm water flow over her body. She turned to find him still on the outside looking in. He removed his shirt as she began to soap up her body. She stared at his body knowing what he could do. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants letting the tip of his cock peek out at her.

She licked her lips in anticipation has his pants fell to the floor, exposing his body to her. She leaned against the wall and placed one leg on the bench they had installed in the shower. She let her fingers dive deep into her hot cunt as he entered the shower. "Don't stop," he whispered as his hand wrapped around his cock, giving it a squeeze.

He lathered his groin as her fingers dove deeper into her hot pussy, staring at the head of his cock as he stroked his hand up and down his thick shaft. Her fingers quickly began to turn white with her cream as she thrust them faster and faster into her cunt, her other hand holding her clit. Her body grew tense as she neared a peak and like a volcano she erupted in a scream when she came.

Her back arched and she titled her head back head as wave after delicious wave of pleasure poured through her body like the water through the shower head. Unable to hold back he stood over her as his ribbons of hot cum exploded out the end of his swollen head, the hot cum splashing on her tits. She smeared the warm cum and licked it from her fingers.

They stood on shaky legs and rinsed the soap from their bodies before stepping from the shower. He gently dried her face and body, stopping to kiss her hard, and wrapped the towel around her body. Taking her hand in his he led her to the bed. She sat down and took his soft cock into her warm mouth. Looking up into his eyes, she began to work her tongue over his head, sending tingles of pleasure up his spine. He loved the feeling of his dick growing hard in her mouth. She deep throated his full hardness and he groaned. He began to fuck her mouth enjoying her tight lips and the depth she could take. He pulled from her mouth and pushed her back on the bed. His head dropped between her legs and he sucked her hard clit deep into his mouth, making her back arch as she came immediately. He held his mouth firmly on her cunt as she orgasmed, licking and swallowing her hot cum.

He turned her over and his cock slammed deep into her hot cunt. Holding it deep for just a moment, he began rapidly thrusting his thick shaft deep into her. He could feel her building up to another orgasm. He held his on cum back waiting for her. She began to crest and he took his thumb and placed it against her asshole rubbing a circle. The sensation of him pressing against her ass doubled her orgasm. She was screaming and moaning. Then she said the words he wanted. "FUCCKK MEE BABBYY!!! OH PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!" He began to fuck her tight cunt rapidly, driving her to another orgasm. Unable to hold back any longer he drove deep one last time and cried out as torrent of hot cum exploded deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her and covered her neck and shoulders with soft little kisses. He rolled off of her and she rolled over and molded her body to his.

Sleep came quickly.

No one noticed that the house work was left unfinished, because when she wants it, she wants it.

Nick Axel