When Sophie Teased Ethan Ch. 05

Story Info
Love in the log cabin.
1.2k words
4.48
4.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had chores to do, just to make the cabin habitable overnight. While Ethan brought more wood indoors from a covered-over stack outside, I stored milk, bread, eggs, and a few other food items we'd purloined from our parent's fridge.

"There are loads of tins and jars in store cupboards but we'll need to do a shop in the morning."

"I'll go alone if you want to enjoy a run, Sophie."

"Are you sure that's okay?"

"Of course. I know you love the woods here. Just take your bear mace to be safe."

I popped the cork on a bottle of red wine stashed in wooden crates under the master bed, pouring two glasses, and handing one to Ethan. We clinked our glasses, and I swirled mine, admiring rich ruby tones circling around while held up against a powerful ceiling spotlight.

I took a big slug of Dutch courage and prepared for the upcoming conversation.

"There is plenty more wine where this came from, but we must replace whatever is borrowed."

"Yeah. It's a good job we both have great jobs and can afford what lies ahead."

"Do you think we'll need money quickly, then?"

"If Dad kicks us out we definitely will, Sophie."

"I've been considering that too."

"Have you any thoughts to share about it?"

I took my boyfriend's hand and led him to a sofa facing the cabin's log fire. Flickering soft light and the warmth radiating off a cast iron log-burning stove felt soothing but my nerves were piqued and Ethan knew that.

He sat on the floor with his back against the sofa, opening both legs wide, and patting the area in between his knees.

"Come and sit down between my legs facing the stove, Sophie. Relax a little in my arms, drink some wine, and let's talk about what's worrying you."

"I'm worried about Dad."

"What about him?"

"If he doesn't approve of us, we have a problem."

"Not the way I see it, Sophie."

I leaned back against him with my legs pointing straight out in front. Ethan rocked me back and forth gently with both arms wrapped gently around my midriff and his knees pressing tight against my sides. I felt stronger for it.

Imagining losing my stepdad or being forced to choose between the man who raised me and a new boyfriend brought tears to my eyes. I spluttered into my wine and sounded forlorn. Ethan took my glass, set it on a table beside him, and rolled me over, straddling my waist with powerful legs.

"We're not blood-related, sweetheart. The fact that Mom and Dad found each other and married is both fortunate and unlucky for us."

"Fortunate how?"

"Because we enjoyed growing up together. How many couples can say they've known each other since their first memories?"

"That's true but I feel some people might not accept us."

"Fuck them."

"Do you mean Dad too?"

"I wouldn't be so unpleasant to him but yeah, the same principle applies. I won't let go of this... of you and us, ever."

"We'll have to change a great deal, Ethan."

"I'm going to stop referring to you as my sister from now on. Once you're ready, we'll announce our love and if friends don't like it, we'll find new ones."

"What about family?"

"If they ignore us, that's on them."

Making plans and taking decisive action helped soothe my anxiety at least a little. I knew our first lovemaking session would be soon and there was no way I would put Ethan off that, but I wasn't feeling optimal in sexual terms.

"We're assuming my Dad won't have been influenced by your Mom before Monday, Sophie."

"I don't like us referring to them that way. It's kinda my point, really. I'd rather things with them didn't change."

"Leave Dad to me, honey. I can deal with this if he isn't happy about us being in a relationship."

Ethan seemed confident and determined, exactly what I wanted from a boyfriend. As I thought about the many times we'd played innocently as kids, watched movies, hung out, and done things together I could only agree with him. I had no intention of us not being together either.

"Why don't we sleep tonight without making love, Sophie?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, let's sort out a plan tonight in bed and go over it in the morning, working out every detail after we shop together, then relax in the afternoon and see what happens."

"Okay, scratch my run in the morning, then."

"Do you want to spend time together, gluing ourselves to one another?"

"The proper term would be hard wiring, Ethan, and yes, that sounds like a great idea. Even more fun than going for a run."

He'd solved every problem that worried me in so few words. I stared up at my brand new guy, who was the man I knew best in the entire world and thanked the universe for his Dad and my Mom meeting.

"Thank you, boyfriend."

"You're welcome, Sophie. I won't let you down."

"I know."

He wriggled while I opened my legs wide, wrapping both around his waist. The feel of Ethan's body touching mine with our clothes on felt electric, so I couldn't wait to have him lie in my arms naked.

"Let's shower together. We can still do that right, Ethan?

"Yeah of course darling. I just thought we should make our first time really special and with all these loose ends troubling you so mu-."

"Don't say another word, please. You've made me so happy."

We showered together and I was glad Dad had opted for a large four-bed, four-bath cabin. The master suite was beautifully furnished in the style of a German alpine hunting lodge that he and Mom visited on their honeymoon. Ethan and I were too young to remember but Mom always mentioned that my step-father had replicated the bedroom almost perfectly.

The bathroom was immense with a two-person wet room, walled in glass like a cubicle, and multiple rain shower heads in the ceiling.

When Ethan's cock got hard while I soaped and caressed it, I smiled suggestively.

"Should I take care of this at least? You deserve some reward for being a perfect boyfriend."

"I'll wait, Sophie. You're worth that. Let's stick with our plan."

We dried one another and it all felt like we were a new, permanent couple. The layers already on our relationship from growing up as siblings made slipping into bed as lovers very comfortable.

In bed, I set up my laptop to watch Vudu, selecting a chick-flick, knowing full well Ethan loved the same movies as I did. He sniggered at my choice which was an extra-long movie we both loved for different reasons.

"Under the Tuscan Sun?"

"C'mon Ethan... I know your hall pass is Diane Lane."

"You've never told me who yours is?"

It was true that I had never revealed who I would fuck outside marriage, should I one day be wed. I frowned, inside, then out, hiding my feelings and arousal.

"You're looking a bit sleazy there, Sophie. Who is it?"

"You."

"No fucking way."

"Yeah... that's why I've never said."

"Jesus Christ, sweetheart. I feel like a rockstar."

"To me, you always were precisely that Ethan."

His naked body felt so warm against me that I melted into my boyfriend, pushing my ass gently against his cock, enjoying that stiffness as I spooned backward into him. The opening scene of our movie where Frances Mayes attends a literary soiree started and Ethan said something that made my heart soar.

"After this movie, let's search online for apartments a few miles away from Mom and Dad."