When The Ex-Wife Comes to Visit

Story Info
Part one of a fantasy about my Ex-Wife and a girlfriend.
1.4k words
4.06
13.7k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ex-Wife Comes To Visit. Chapter One.

Well to get things in perspective let's give some details. I'm 48 and live with my girlfriend Roz who is 29, blonde and quite petite. She is also a dirty little girl who loves to be used as a little slut. Something I'm always happy to do for her. Any hole will do for her as long as she's getting cock.

This particular night we were indulging in our usual evening routine. A hot, hardcore porn film on the T.V. and Roz with her legs open, her little black dress pushed all the way up, my fingers teasing her soaking wet pussy as we watched the action.

Recently we've been watching lots of threesomes. Always two girls and one man. Roz loved seeing a girl licking pussy while being taken from behind. She got so wet watching the girls taking turns on each other. Her moans got louder as I teased her hard little clit until she just had to cum. I'd make her beg to be allowed to cum. Her moans of desperation made my cock harder until I climbed between her legs and slid my cock into her waiting pussy. I'd pound into her until I said she could cum for me. Her hand slipped down to rub her clit and seconds later her long drawn out moan as she finally had what she wanted. Her little bum lifted up to meet the cock filling her pussy. I never lasted much longer, she felt my cock get bigger as I shot my cum into her. "Yes Daddy fill me with your hot cum, do it to your slut."

The Daddy thing was quite new. She'd started calling me her Daddy a few weeks earlier after hearing a girl on a video saying it. I must admit I quite enjoyed hearing her saying it.

We'd just finished when the phone rang. I almost let it ring out but I decided to answer it. It was the best decision I've made.

The call was from my Ex-Wife Lynn. I'd heard she was back in the country after being away for a few years. She'd split up from her new Husband, not that I was all that surprised. I could see Roz listening to the conversation. Her eyes half closed as she squeezed her small tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

We'd had a lot of fun fantasizing about what we could do to Lynn. How we'd enjoy her together given the chance. Even while myself and Lynn were Married I'd often imagined little Roz with her head pushed down onto Lynn's wet pussy as i was deep up inside her own wet hole. Lynn had also admitted to imagining Roz between her legs licking her and making her cum. We'd all become good friends over the years but I never got the chance to have both of them together.

I let Lynn carry on talking while I watched Roz slide her hand down between her legs, slowly running her fingers up and down her wet lips, teasing herself while imagining it was Lynn's tongue probing and teasing her pussy. I could hear her little gasps every time she rubbed her erect clit. For my part I felt my cock growing harder watching her play.

Finally I managed to end the call and joined her on the sofa, pushing Roz's legs wider apart. Kissing my way up the inside of her thighs until I finally tasted her delicious juices that coated her pink lips. My tongue slipped inside then circled her clit. Roz's breathing got faster as I worked on her. I felt her hand pushing my head down harder, her hips rising up to allow my tongue easier access. I stroked my cock as I licked away, harder and harder. I felt her pussy start to swell as she was about to cum, then the moment her juices flowed out of her sweet little pussy as she screamed she was cumming for her Daddy. Her hips kept rising, eager to keep my tongue lashing her clit. Then with a sigh she slipped back onto the sofa, satisfied and obscenely open just ready to be had again.

I quickly pushed into her and she wrapped her legs around my hips as she was fucked. I kissed her, she licked at her juices covering my mouth before slipping her tongue deep inside;

Slowly I fucked her, not wanting to cum too quickly. I wanted to enjoy her for as long as I could. Roz was telling me how she wanted to have Lynn to play with, how she wanted to feel her pussy being licked by another woman as her Daddy used whatever hole he wanted. I wanted that too, two women to service my cock and each other.

"Oh Daddy please tell me we can all play together...soon Daddy, I want that so much and I'll be such a dirty girl for you, just how you like it, and I'll...She whispered all the bad things she would do to Lynn and allow to be done to her.

I could hardly believe what she was saying, all the things we'd fantasized about. I was now banging into Roz as hard as I could as she urged me to do it harder and deeper. I started to cum, far quicker than I'd wanted, but, oh how good it felt to flood her pussy with another load of my hot cum as Roz moaned underneath me.

When both of us had recovered and got our breath back I told Roz what Lynn had said on the phone.

The following Friday she wanted to come and visit us as it had been years since we'd all met up. She was staying with a friend a few miles away and asked if it was OK to come over.

Of course it was, I'd told her. Imagining the fun she would provide, although she was completely clueless as to how she was going to be used by both of us. Lynn was always quite submissive to me and I knew it wouldn't take much persuasion on my part before her panties were off. Well that was the plan at least.

Slapping Roz's sweet little naked bum as we made our way upstairs to bed, she squealed in delight when I said Lynn was going to stay the night.

"Thank you Daddy, I can hardly wait until Friday. I'm so excited. Do you think she will really let us both fuck her?"

"Oh yes sweetheart, Daddy promises you she will...one way or another!

Roz was so horny in the days leading up to Friday, I lost count of the times I'd fucked her. In the end I'd had to bend her over my knee to spank her bare bum just to get her to stop grabbing my cock. She had tears in her eyes by the time her sexy bum was glowing red. I'd made it up to her though. Making her cum again and again with my tongue.

She'd been louder than I'd ever heard her before. Screaming and moaning as she came. I'd resorted to stuffing her mouth with a pair of panties she'd worn that day to quieten her down, she'd loved it. Telling me how it turned her on even more tasting her own juices that had soaked them all day. What a dirty girl she was when she was horny...which seemed to be constantly!

Friday morning Roz set off for work early. But not before she'd woken me up by sucking my cock. Her hot mouth and tongue busily worked on my hard cock, while I squeezed and pulled on her little tits. This made her gasp as they were so roughly handled. I emptied myself into her eager mouth and watched as she licked a few drops that had escaped from her lips before she moved up to kiss me. I could taste my cum on her lips as her tongue slipped into my mouth giving me what was left of my cum to share.

I nearly got her to phone in sick that morning. I could feel my cock hardening again and we would have stayed in bed all day if she didn't go to work. As nice as that idea was, we had to save something for later...

This is fiction, although the characters are real. I was married to Lynn and then lived with Roz for quite a few years. The girls did fantasize about each other but I never got them to take it any further, more's the pity. Lynn was very subservient to me, and Roz was insatiable, always willing to do anything I wanted, she would have fucked Lynn and myself no problem, but the chance never came. I hope you liked reading this and want to read more. Please leave comments good or bad, it is good to have feedback.