When The Ex-Wife Comes to Visit 02

Story Info
Part two of a fantasy about my ex-wife and a girlfriend.
2.3k words
4.49
8.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday finally arrived and Roz slammed the front door as she rushed into the hallway. I could see she was excited, a big smile and looking flushed. She had a shopping bag in her hand, I could see the name of the shop and smiled.

"Daddy I've been shopping, but you can't see what I've bought until later." She ran up the stairs laughing. "You'll love it Daddy, really love it."

About 30 minutes later I heard her running down the stairs. She'd showered and changed ready for the night ahead. A short black skirt and black top that clung to her slim body perfectly. Her little tits nicely presented, nipples hard, poking through the thin material. I knew she was naked underneath. We'd discussed what she should wear, deciding that a simple skirt and top and nothing else would be perfect. She would be accessible straight away, lifting her skirt would expose her freshly shaved mound and her tits could be freed by simply pulling her top up.

Pulling her against me she could feel my cock, already hard and ready for action. She pushed her pussy against me as she kissed me, grinding herself hard against the cock she wanted. My hand slipped down, lifting her skirt up so I could feel her bare bum, smooth and still damp from her shower. I couldn't resist letting a finger rub against her tight little hole, pushing into it finding it already lubed. Roz knew her asshole would be fucked hard tonight and had already prepared it for my cock to enter without delay. She really was a little slut, but to me just about perfect.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. I made sure there was plenty of lube up inside for your cock to fuck, I want it so bad Daddy, please fuck me now." She groaned as I pushed deeper inside. "Yes Daddy, Yes deeper, bend me over and do it to your slutgirl."

I pulled my finger out and swatted her lightly on her bare bum. I wanted her right then but we'd have to wait a little longer. "Behave yourself or you will be bent over, but for a spanking not cock." She gave a moan of frustration as she realized she would have to wait and slipped from my arms. "You're so mean Daddy." she was laughing as she said though.

While Roz had showered and did whatever else she'd been doing, and I'm sure that she'd been up to something to surprise me, I'd prepared something to eat that could safely be left simmering in the oven. I'd put some wine out ready to be opened. Roz rarely drank, Lynn on the other hand enjoyed drinking far too much. This fact was something I was counting on to help with our plans. Once she'd had a few glasses she would be far easier to persuade to join us in bed, or wherever else we wanted her.

7 o'clock was the time Lynn had said she'd be here, and as the minute hand got closer Roz was barely able to sit still. She was squeezing her legs together hard before relaxing. She did this when she was really excited, coupled with her nipples poking through her top showing me she was desperate to be fucked. Whenever I'd seen her like this the sex afterwards was always dirty and without doubt prolonged, leaving both of us exhausted. I almost felt a little bit sorry for Lynn. She was about to discover how dirty Roz could be when she was in the mood. And she was definitely in the mood tonight.

It was just after 7 o'clock when the doorbell rang. Roz let out a long groan of pleasure, she could hardly wait for the fun to start. "Now remember what we planned, don't get too carried away too soon or it might all go wrong" Roz was almost panting now, she must be dripping wet I thought. If everything worked out she would soon be getting that wet mess licked out of her little pussy soon enough. With a wink, I went to answer the door. Closing the door into the lounge behind me. Part one was about to start.

Opening the door I saw Lynn for the first time for a few years. The first thing I noticed was her tan. Lynn had never had a suntan when we were married. It suited her, made her look younger than her age of 38. Five foot tall with shoulder length dark hair. Biggish tits and big hips. Hips I'd grabbed so many times as my cock used whichever hole I wanted. I remembered how tight her asshole was, pushing into it as she buried her face into the pillows to hide her little screams as she was being entered. Once I'd been inside her for a while, her screams became long moans. I loved pulling her back onto my cock by her hair so I could whisper in her ear, telling her what I was going to do to her this time. Or biting her shoulders and neck, marking her for all to see. It drove her mad when her neck was marked, saying it made her look like a slut. I always told her she was a slut, my little slut.

Lynn had a little overnight bag that she wouldn't need. She walked into the hall as I closed the door behind her. Taking the light jacket she was wearing from her to hang up. Turning around smiling, she let the bag fall onto the floor as she held her arms out for a cuddle. I pulled her close to me, she would feel how hard I was as I kissed her cheek. One hand had already moved down to her bum as I found her mouth, crushing her mouth to mine, slipping my tongue between her lips. I could taste her lipstick. I felt her stiffen against me as my tongue entered, but she responded soon enough. My hand had pulled her dress up at the back so my hand could slip down the back of her panties.She pushed against my cock as her hand held the back of my neck. The kiss lasted for about a minute. My hand squeezing her soft bum as our mouths were locked together..

As her mouth pulled off mine she kissed my neck then murmured in my ear. "You're a bad man, that's your problem. If you weren't so bad and such a shit to me then my body would still be yours to fuck, but." She reached behind and pulled my hand out of her panties. " that privilege has been withdrawn." Brushing her dress down with a smile she nodded to the door. " Shall we, I'm sure Roz will be waiting?"

Well that went according to plan. At least I didn't get a slapped face. Brushing past her I opened the door and led her inside. Lynn hadn't been here before so she was looking around at the pictures hanging on the walls as Roz came in from the kitchen smiling, with three glasses in her hands. One would be red wine diluted with lemonade the others straight red wine. Roz didn't really like alcohol so always watered hers down to about 50/50. Once we had our drinks in hand we clicked glasses.

"Well cheers stranger, it's been so long since we've all been together. Where have you been?" Roz sat down at one end of the sofa while I took the other end, forcing Lynn to sit between us. There followed about an hour of small talk, catching up on each other's lives. I'd refilled Lynn's glass twice while we chatted, and she was well into finishing that one too. Our plan called for Roz to excuse herself, pretending she needed the loo and the need to sort out Lynn's room. This had already been done, not that she would get to use it. I was to be left alone with Lynn for 10 minutes to see how willing she was to be played with by her Ex-Husband. I was guessing very willingly, she was already flushed in the face from the wine.

"I'll just nip off and sort your bed out for the night and have a quick pee, I won't be long," I saw Roz licking her lips at the thought of what was to come as she closed the door. She knew I was about to get Lynn into the kitchen as we'd planned. The next part we decided to play by ear. Whether she was sitting so Lynn could see her bald pussy as her short skirt had rode up when we came back from the kitchen, or, Roz walked in and found Lynn on her knees sucking my cock. Either way I was pretty confident that we would soon be enjoying Lynn together,

"More wine in the kitchen, help yourself if you want." I watched her head into the kitchen with her glass. A few moments later I followed. Pushing the door shut I watched her pouring more wine. I came up behind her, taking the bottle from her and setting it down. Slowly sliding my hands up to her tits, undoing a button, then another before pushing my hand inside her bra to squeeze her tits while I kissed her neck. I heard her moan as her bra was pulled up freeing both heavy breasts, nipples already hard just begging to be played with.

" I think you've missed me sweetheart, missed how I make you all wet for my cock. Mmmnnnn, yes you'd spread your legs for me if I asked you, right here with Roz just upstairs." I softly bit her neck as I squeezed her nipples, rolling them between my fingers. I felt her push back so my cock was rubbing her bum.

" Say it, tell me I can fuck you right now, that I can bend you over and rip your panties off, you want me to do that? Just tell me you want it, my cock deep up inside you, I know you do, you can never say no to me for long ."

Her moan as she heard what I wanted her to say told me everything I needed to hear. Her hand reached back finding my cock, and seconds later she'd unzipped my jeans freeing it so she could grab hold. Then slowly starting to wank it, squeezing it as she stroked it for me.

" You bastard, you know I want it, is that what you want to hear. I'd fuck you even with Roz upstairs. You going to do it to me, fuck my cunt or ass. Maybe stick it in my mouth so I choke as you make me suck on it. Well, which is it to be?" She murmured the words so only I could hear them..

Pulling my hands out of the top of her dress, I turned her around to face me. Staring into her eyes as I undone two more buttons of her dress so her bare tits were fully exposed. She looked down, watching as I exposed more of her bare breasts, her tongue licking her red lips in anticipation. Her hand was working away faster on my cock. I reached down with one hand and lifted her dress right up revealing the white panties she was wearing. Very sexy panties trimmed with white lace and almost sheer so her dark hair could clearly be seen. Not the kind she used to wear when we were married. Maybe she was hoping she would get to show them off. Her legs spread wider, allowing my hand easier access. Sliding my hand down through her hair until I felt the wetness waiting for my fingers. Lower, until I cupped her whole cunt in my hand. Now I could feel how wet she was. Hot and wet, the way I remembered she always was for me

Her head was on my shoulder as I reminded her of the fantasy she had told me she'd had about Roz. She'd admitted how she'd made herself cum thinking of Roz between her spread legs, tongue lapping away on her wet pussy, and how she'd returned the favor, tasting another woman's sex for the first time and how she wanted more. She groaned as my finger rubbed her clit, slowly teasing her as she listened.

" Yes, you remember that, I knew you would. But here's the thing. Roz had the same dirty thoughts as you, she told me how she'd open her legs and fuck herself hard imaging your tongue licking her, and my cock inside her ass, taking her anal virginity as she straddled your mouth so you would make her cum while she was being fucked. She wants you tonight, she's naked under her clothes. When we go back into the other room she'll be waiting for you, legs spread, and ready to fuck. Have you been with another woman yet?"

She shook her head and I heard her gasp out one word. No.

If she was going to refuse it would be now. Taking my hand out of her panties, I pushed her head down, she slowly knelt and looked up as she opened her mouth and guided my cock into the waiting hole and began to suck. Red lips wrapped around the cock in her mouth, tongue licking the head before taking more so she gagged as it filled her mouth...

*

This is chapter two of the story. I'm thinking that it will be 4 or 5 parts in the end. If you liked the story please leave a comment, good or bad, so at least I know if I'm doing OK. Thanks.