When The Ex-Wife Comes to Visit 04

Story Info
Part four of a fantasy about my Ex-Wife and a girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.45
6.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I climbed the stairs I could hear the music playing. Enigma, Roz had chosen well. This was our go to choice when we planned a night of fun. We had several of their albums and I guessed Roz had loaded them all into the disc player. It held five at a time so there was no need to get up and change the disc when one ended. I was hoping for several hours of uninterrupted fun tonight.

As I opened the bedroom door I saw that Roz had been busy when she'd left me and Lynn to get reacquainted with each other. There were at least a dozen candles burning, giving the room a nice warm light. It was bright enough without being stark. Looking over to the bed I saw that the girls had started to get to know each other without me.

They were intertwined, mouths glued to each other and hands feeling, squeezing and exploring as they kissed. Lynn was on top, Roz had pushed her leg in between Lynn's so that she could rub her hairy cunt against the thigh that had her spread open. Roz was giving Lynn's big tits special attention. Squeezing them and rolling the hard nipples between her fingers. Biting them too, there was already one big mark where Roz had sucked. Lynn had always enjoyed having her tits roughly handled. Many times she showed the marks for days after. I enjoyed marking them almost as much as biting her neck or shoulder. I could safely say she'd be well and truly marked after tonight. Roz had a thing for biting too.

Placing the wine and glasses on a chest of drawers I stood at the bottom of the bed and undressed. Pouring two glasses of wine I sat on the edge of the bed, stroking my cock slowly before I fucked Lynn. Roz had complained when I said Lynn was going to be fucked first, but she'd been slightly mollified when I told her Lynn would be licking her cunt while she was used hard from behind. I moved closer and grabbed Lynn by her ankles, dragging her down the bed until she was between Roz's legs.

"Well what are you waiting for, get your mouth down and lick that cunt."

Roz pushed her head down and lay back as she felt the tongue start to lick her wet hole. Lynn opened her own legs and lifted up so I could fuck her from behind, one of her favorite ways to have herself taken.

Moving behind Lynn I ran my fingers along her exposed cunt, letting my fingers slip inside. She lifted up each time she was penetrated, moaning gently as she tasted Roz and knew it would soon be time for my cock to fill her.

My fingers were coated with her creamy juices and I toyed with her tight brown hole. Allowing just the tip of one finger to tease it's way a little deeper. Anal was something I enjoyed doing but Lynn accepted as her duty as a wife rather than a pleasure. She knew I'd fuck her tight hole as hard as her cunt, I always used either hole equally. I was shocked when she reached back with a hand that had been pulling on Roz's hips to grab my hand and pull it, making my finger slide deeper. It seems Lynn had learned to enjoy her ass being used.

Positioning myself behind I took her hand and placed it on my hard cock, she gripped it tight and placed it between her swollen lips, when she was really aroused her pussy would swell, all puffy and open. It was open now, open and ready.

She let out a groan as I pushed every bit into her in one hard thrust. I savored the view of her cunt stretching around the cock filling her. Then grabbing her hips I began to ride her like the slut she was. It had been a long time since I'd been inside her and I was going to show her what that hole was for. Fucking, hard and deep, fucking the way I always fucked her, the way she needed to be used.

She was pushing back to meet my stroke, groaning louder as she was pleasuring both of us. Roz was laying back, eyes closed, mouth open, enjoying the feel of a woman's mouth on her wet cunt for the first time, urging her to make her cum again. While I was trying to hold on for as long as I could, all the sucking had made me ready to shoot my cum into Lynn. I slapped her bum hard enough to leave my hand print as I ground my cock into her. It was a toss up who was going to cum first.

I felt the contractions grip my cock, so tight I had to pull hard against them, then Lynn lifted her head off Roz, back arched, she screamed out.

" Oh God, oh my God I'm gonna cum for you Daddy, oh you dirty bastard here it comes."

Her panting and moans filled the air as she climaxed harder than I'd ever seen her do before. She threw her head back and gave out a long groan before she shuddered against the cock firmly buried all the way up her.

God the neighbors were going to love that. We'd had funny looks before now from the couple on the left. The man more than the woman to be fair, she'd had a more wistful look. Maybe she wanted to be fucked until she screamed, but wasn't getting it the way she really wanted, who can tell.

I kept at her, grabbing her hair and pulling her back onto my cock. It felt so good sliding into her again and I had Roz too, she would be a wild ride tonight, I was going to use them both like the little sluts they were. If my cock wasn't sore tomorrow I'd be very surprised.

I knew I was going to cum soon and it was going to be a lot. My balls were tightening in readiness.

" Well you enjoyed that I know, see what you've been missing? Well you're going to get your first load up you my sweet little bitch. A nice big load that I can watch dribbling out. Maybe I'll tell you to open wide for Roz to eat you as it comes out. We'll see if you can manage to cum again, see if it's as good as the last one."

Pulling her hair so her back arched I began to cum, she was groaning as she felt herself being fucked full of my hot, creamy cum. Roz had climbed out from under her, feasting on her big tits as Daddy had his slut. Pulling out I saw my cum start to pour out. I couldn't remember the last time I'd cum so much, maybe when I was a teen. My cock was covered in the creamy cum and Lynn's juices. Moving around I grabbed Roz and pushed her down to clean it off. By the sounds she was making, enjoying every bit she could find. I found Lynn's neck and began to suck. Marking her as my slut again.

My poor little Roz, while Lynn had been having her fun, Roz had been neglected, she would be next and I knew how I'd have her. On top of Lynn from behind, both holes, just how she liked it. Lynn would get to watch her face as I made her cum, she usually had two or three orgasms, tonight I was hoping it would be more. But first I wanted to watch Lynn licking her wet slit, she could cum like that first then I'd be ready to take her roughly, pussy all creamy when I pushed into her.

I lay back and propped myself up on the pillows. Pulling Roz to lie between my legs, she pulled her legs back as far as she could. I gripped her ankles so her hands were free.

" Spread your pussy wide open, I want to see Lynn sliding her tongue into you, look how wet you are, so wet for Lynn to eat you."

Lynn brushed her hair back and got down on her front, inching forward until she was in the perfect position. I was treated to the wonderful view of my Ex as she began to run her tongue up and down the open slit. Flicking the clit that was exposed and at her mercy.

Roz started to groan as soon as she felt the tongue begin to tease her, shaking as her clit was flicked, she was looking down, watching herself be pleasured in the most delicious way. Lynn had begun fucking her with her tongue, like a little cock sliding in and out. Her hands weren't idle either. Raking her nails down Roz's thighs. Nails that probably matched the lipstick she had started the night with. Bright red, slut red. Slowly she moved her hand down lower. I felt Roz tense, I couldn't see but I guessed Lynn had found another hole that needed attention. One that was already greasy and so easy to explore.

Roz loved it, her moans getting louder, almost panting as her tight brown hole was entered. I could see the hand moving, slowly at first gently probing. Then faster, as her tongue lashed away at one hole her fingers kept pace in the other. Roz was going wild, I had to grip her tight to hold her in place. She was going to cum soon. I could hear her as she mumbled fuck, fuck. Then the moment she really started to cum.

" Oh my God, oh fuck, fuck, I'm Cumming, I'm fucking Cumming. Yeeesssssss." The last word screamed as she climaxed. Lynn hadn't stopped and Roz was writhing as she was licked. I had to tell Lynn that was enough for now. Roz was almost crying with relief. I released her legs and she just fell back onto me. I could feel her heart racing against my chest. I stroked her cheek and whispered I was going to take her right now.

She pushed herself off, moving over to the side. She placed two pillows down and lay over then so her bum was raised up into a better position for me. Lynn was still licking her lips as I pulled her to me to kiss. I licked her lips, tasting Roz on them. Her tongue pushed into my mouth as she held me. She kissed me like she meant it, if that makes sense, her hand at the back of my neck pulling me to her to kiss. Finally she pulled away and mouthed the words...I love you.

*

Hope you're still with me and enjoying the story. I have one last chapter to go, it might be slightly longer depending on how it goes. Comments are always welcome.