When The Ex-Wife Comes to Visit 03

Story Info
Part three of a fantasy about my Ex-Wife and a girlfriend.
1.6k words
4.51
8.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down I saw Lynn sucking my cock like her life depended on it. Red lips clamped around my shaft taking as much as she could comfortably take, then some more, as I made her gag. Her eyes were watering making her mascara run. I loved seeing her with panda eyes. The black streaks running down to her cheeks as she choked on my thick cock made me go even further down her throat..

"Undo the buttons at the bottom of that dress, I want to see those knickers while you suck cock, then you can pull the top off your shoulders so you can undo that bra, take it off then pull it back on. I like seeing your tits hanging free."

I saw her doing as I said, soon only one button was still fastened holding her dress together. Her big tits were bouncing as she forced her mouth onto my cock desperately trying to take it all.

I had to choose what I would do next. Take her into the lounge where I knew Roz would be waiting. Legs open so her bald little cunt was displayed for Lynn. Or, I could call her in so she could see Lynn sucking my cock. I rather liked the idea of the embarrassment Lynn would feel as she was watched by Roz as she serviced my cock with her mouth.

I would get Roz on her knees so she could join in, sucking my cock all wet from My Ex-Wifes greedy mouth. Before feeding it back to her while she stroked Lynn's cunt through her knickers. They would be damp, Lynn always did get incredibly wet, and I'd already had a taster when I slipped my own hand between her open thighs, finding her nice and wet already.

I made my decision. I'd get Roz to come and see Lynn in action. Savoring the thought of Lynn performing what until now had been an intimate and private act between the two of us.

"I'm going to call Roz so she can see what a slut you are. Sucking cock with your tits hanging out, all aroused and just aching to take my cock in your pussy. You're going to do exactly what I like and whatever Roz wants. Now just nod your head, don't stop sucking, just nod, then I'll call her. Ready to be our slut?"

For the first time Lynn closed her eyes as she prepared herself. Yes or no. Finally with a low moan she nodded her head, knowing she was about to do things she'd only imagined doing. The fact it was her Ex and a good friend maybe eased her worries, after all she'd been naked in front of me many times before, but, to do it in front of Roz was quite another thing. But I think she couldn't say no, she was too far gone to deny herself pleasure now.

"Well I thought you may have put up a little more resistance, but then again you've always been a slut...Well my little slut anyway. Now I'm going to call Roz and then the fun can really start. You'd never believe what a horny little girl she's been since you phoned, well now you can see for yourself.

"Hey Roz, time to come in and see what daddy has been doing."

Another groan from Lynn as the door opened and she saw Roz. She'd taken her top off, her little tits and hard nipples displayed for Lynn to look at. She smiled as she came over. Her arm around my waist as she looked down at Lynn with her mouth full of her Daddies thick cock.

"Mmmnnnnnnnn. Isn't that a sight to see, fuck, you are a real slut aren't you with your tits out sucking cock. You do look a little overdressed with those pretty white knickers on, but that can soon be remedied. You'll soon be just like me."

Roz lifted her short skirt up showing her bald little cunt to Lynn. "You want to be just the same, I can tell, sort of one slut to another."

I watched as she knelt down, sliding her hand between Lynn's legs, running her fingers underneath rubbing Lynn's pussy as Lynn moaned louder.

"My, aren't you excited? I can feel how wet you are through those knickers. Did you wear them especially for Daddy? You've made a mess in them you dirty little slut. Now, I'm going to rip them off you to show Daddy what a dirty bitch you've been.

" With a sudden jerk she ripped them off. She examined the creamy mess before showing me. "See Daddy, little Lynny has made such a mess in her knickers." I watched as she brought them to her mouth as her tongue slipped out and into the cream, tasting her first new cunt.

"Do you like that, tastes good I bet? She always did taste good when I licked her out. I think you'll enjoy eating her later, You'll make her cum her tits off, she'll beg for you to do it to her my naughty little slut."

She was toying with the ripped knickers, twirling them around her finger as she thought about her next move. She grabbed my cock from Lynn's mouth and smeared the mess in the ruined panties over her mouth. A string of saliva stretched from my cock to Lynn's mouth, I could see it was covered in her spit and red lipstick. Roz ran her tongue along the length and teased the head before her mouth opened and she carried on where Lynn had left off. Lynn was watching Roz work on my cock, licking her own juices from her lips. Making sure she got every drop she could find, waiting for her next turn to suck.

.

"Go on slut suck Daddy's cock, I'm always happy to share it." her hand slipped down again, this time her fingers were pushed into the wet hole, hard and as deep as could get them. Two, then a third finger began to fuck Lynn. She was rough too, Lynn was gasping at the rough penetration she was getting. I loved feeling her moan on my cock, even though she was being used a lot harder than she was used to she kept sucking. No hands, just using her mouth to service it. She remembered how I liked it.

I pulled my cock from her mouth so I could hear her better. She gasped again as Roz roughly rammed her fingers into her. Trying to get some air into her lungs she screamed.

"Please Roz don't hurt me, I've been good haven't I, I've sucked Daddy's cock good, I have, haven't I Daddy?"

Hearing her call me Daddy was strange, she'd never called me that before. I liked it, it made her seem younger, more vulnerable too.

I pushed Roz to face her, she was soon kissing Lynn, her tongue licking her lips and face. It took a few moments then Lynn responded, her tongue slipping in and out of Roz's willing mouth. Her hands had started their own exploration, squeezing the small tits then reaching down to finger Roz. She started to rub hard on the clit she'd found waiting for her, now it was Roz who was groaning. She was going to cum soon, I could hear that much more and she'd be too far gone to stop.

Lynn had managed to grab hold of the hand that was using her and pulled it to her mouth. She sucked on the creamy fingers, eyes closed as she tasted herself. Roz buried her face into Lynn's neck and screamed out she was going to cum. Seconds later she did, grinding her cunt onto the fingers, pleasuring her so deliciously that she couldn't help herself. Then again. She was biting onto Lynn's shoulder just to stop herself from screaming so loud people would hear her cumming. She pulled herself away, she'd taken all she could for the moment and ended up on her back, legs wide apart so Lynn could see everything.

I was so close to pushing Lynn down to lick her, I would've had to hold Roz down so she had to take it. I knew she would keep her legs spread if that's what I wanted her to do, but we had hours of fun ahead so why rush.

Eventually she'd recovered enough to take Lynn's hand and help her up.

" I think we should get upstairs, don't you? Daddy will want to fuck us both after all the sucking his cock has had" Lynn willingly following. Come on slut, let me show you where we're going to be fucked."

I watched Lynn being led upstairs. She looked back as she left the lounge and smiled as she was pulled behind Roz. I was so glad she was going to enjoy herself. Now the Genie was out of the bottle. It wasn't going to be put back anytime soon.

I switched the cooker off. Food could wait. I grabbed a bottle of wine and glasses and followed my two little sluts up the stairs. I could already hear music coming from the bedroom and imagined my two sluts waiting for their Daddy to fuck them.

*

If you're reading this then I'm guessing part one and two was good enough for you to go a little further. Thank You for taking the time. Please comment, good or bad, everything helps in the long run. For any non British readers. Knickers are our way of saying panties in case you hadn't worked it out. I prefer using that if I'm honest.