When the Memories are Too Strong

Story Info
A young woman reclaims her former lover's attaention.
3k words
3.93
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

The door was closed behind him, all that they needed to say to each other, and desired, repeated as if their affair was as fresh as it had once been. Some months had passed, more than the last time she had assured him that their relationship had to be over, the risk of discovery too great to take any chances with.

But they each had their ways of keeping their bond as strong as it had been when their affair had burst into a white-hot heat of passionate loving, he pursuing her but the purpose was always clear. She had been taken to bed so that Stan could impregnate her, the 'business' side to their couplings soon dealt with, and all that followed pursued for pleasure's own sake. That they were adulterers, and betrayed others, did not act as a restraint on their actions.

And now, Gemma knew again that she had been in this place before, and along with that came the answer to the burning question whenever she saw him. Would he sense her emotional involvement with him again and that the passing of the years had not diminished in any way? She just suppressed it, but a few words from Stan, on how she was dressed or in response to what she had said, would reignite her feelings into a raging need to have him take her to bed; the daughter-in-law succumbing to her lust for the man who had become the father of her two children and that her husband, Jake Maguire, never suspected Stan of having 'found her', although it had been a suggestion of Jake's when all else had failed them.

The emotional mayhem of those times had been lost in the mist as the years had passed. Her bond with Stan had not loosened, no matter how hard she had tried and Stan was so understanding. It was Stan who felt that the bonds remained, only becoming looser than before. And now, as she watched him drive past her home that he had worked so hard to fashion into the place she had always dreamt of, her need for him had been fanned into a red-hot heat once more; everything that they sought of each other made real again in the only way that set what they had apart from what they lived out with their day in, day out, partners.

Despite everything that had gone before, their marriages continued to thrive. The strains of Jake failing to impregnate her had finally led her to succumb to Stan's suggestion that he should become a 'known donor' of the semen that Jake had so little of or lacked the strength to make her pregnant.

Stan had it all, was scarily well-endowed, and deployed loving techniques to take her in ways, and to places in mind and body, that she simply did not find with Jake. But her marriage offered all the settled and loving bonds that were needed for the family life that she continued to pursue.

Stan's role in that was never forgotten. Her body's needs, to be loved in the ways that Stan pursued and sought of her, were impossible to ignore, nor the man who settled her when she succumbed to her longing for him and what they so lustfully demanded of each other.

The man she had watched as she drove past her window was in her blood and mind, no matter how she tried to deny that it was so and whenever she rejected his advances.

Today had not been one of those moments of denial, and she now felt warm and mellow, amply satisfied by what she had taken from him and bestowed on a lover who could so easily become an obsession all over again.

Stan drove his slate grey VW Caravelle van past the house that he had worked so hard to get right for them, for his son Jake and the ever-engaging young woman that he knew as Gemma, not as Gemma his daughter-in-law. Whenever he saw her, his thoughts would spool back to what they had done at the very beginning of their times together, moments of wanton pleasure that had been sought and with only one purpose in mind, to get Gemma pregnant. But through the weave of their relationship, there was also a thread of lust, an inexcusable depravity that became lost in what they sought of each other.

Everything between them, or that the sight of her aroused in him, broke all the rules but Jake had unwittingly set the idea running in his mind over six years, and two young kids, ago.

Gemma's feisty personality and her vigorous, but tended slender figure and legs, her flyaway sandy brown hair and engaging smile when he said something to grab her attention, had become too much to resist, and Jake's suggestion of finding a sperm donor, 'even you, so we keep it in the family', had taken on a dynamic all of its own. Jake had become as frustrated as Gemma when they failed to make it happen for her.

Gemma had been seduced by the idea, finally. After some persuading and a purposeful fuck-fest, what they had found the first time had become times of tempestuous and noisy sex; Gemma's body finally accepting his long, thick, and meaty length in ways that he could not find, even with his wife and lover Betty. Between them there raged an insatiable appetite, yet he still had the energy and desire to bring it to Gemma.

The risks of discovery, whenever he 'slipped her a length', were too great to contemplate, and Gemma had finally prevailed upon him that their affair, or sex sessions whenever they could be arranged and her work allowed, should be brought to an end or at least curtailed.

So it was that they had settled on the loosest of arrangements, the energy that each brought to their times together; he with his stamina and strength, his wide repertoire in ways of possessing her, and Gemma's hungry demands, the clamping walls of her moist pussy and bucking hips, made so wasting and possible. Sex with Betty, in the hours afterward, was like a time of rehab after a wasting marathon.

As he reached for the sound system's control his iPhone trilled in its bracket fixed to the dashboard. He spoke easily into his throat mike as an image of Gemma was to be seen on the small screen. He made an effort to keep his eyes on the road ahead.

"Hi, you shouldn't be showing yourself to me," he smiled, darting a look at the phone before negotiating the slowing traffic as traffic lights appeared. "I'll soon be home."

"You were so good with me, Stan...again," she laughed coyly. "Fortunately, for me, you left no marks where Jake might see them."

'You know what I like about you...all of you."

She turned this way, then that, her thin dressing gown swirling around her legs and her breasts twitching and swaying. She zoomed in on her hard nipples, to the indolent sag of her breasts that had been the consequence of feeding two kids. Having them had lent them an even greater and more natural appearance than when he had first really claimed them in his rough hands and sucking lips.

"I have another time to remember you by, Stan, you darling man. I'm so glad we have this arrangement between us now."

"And I'll make the memory of it last until the next time. Just look after yourself!"

"I have a reason to, though don't tell anyone!" On a teasing laugh and a moment's trace of her iPhone's lens over her belly and neatly shaved mound and slit, Gemma rang off.

Jeez, how he ached and could not help but feel it had been a special time with her, and there had been many in the years since it had all begun and, surprisingly, continued.

Gemma turned on the oak-framed bar stool as she worked on her laptop. "Have you got time for me now?"

"I've always got time for you...you know me well enough by now."

Stan said it with an engaging smile creasing his lightly bearded face and gazed over at her before closing the space between them, Gemma holding out a hand to draw him in.

"Does it get so bad that you can't wait?" He had not kept her waiting, deliberately, but there had been corrective work to do on some house electrics that Jake had asked for. "I've done what was asked... except for this."

He leaned in and kissed her with his mouth open. She soon shifted on the seat so that he could stand between her legs and responded to his hungering kiss, her hands then sliding over his back. She shivered in anticipation as she felt him pull up the skirt of her V-neck mini-dress and then lift her against him, his hands on her buttocks and provoking her to wrap her legs around his waist as they kissed hungrily.

"I always love it when you take control and hold me like this!" she exulted as he bent to kiss her breastbone, made her lean back so that he could claim one of her breasts with his mouth, her rounded flesh shaped so enticingly. She moaned and looked at what he was doing, his gropes and kisses so practiced and exciting little shivers of longing, the noticeable rush of blood to her nipples. "Yes, I'm already loving what you are doing!"

She moved to pull down the straps of her dress as he tugged loose the zip at her back, then eased it down, her bra loosened and the swell of her breasts now naked and for him to take. He began sucking on her nipples, roughly, while she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Where do you want it?" he growled even as she was deliberately carried into the living room and she was persuaded to lie back, Stan kneeling between her parted legs as she tugged away her dress, squirmed on feeling him trail kisses down over her tummy, then over her parted thighs.

"Be quick!"

"Not quick enough it seems, Gem'...you darling."

She helped him ease away her panties over trembling thighs before she gripped his questing hand as it stroked over her cleft, her fingers then parting her moist lips. It felt as if her head would explode as his fingers dipped in and out of her pussy, as Stan's tongue darted and flickered over them or into her, in swirling probes as he took her pussy's lips in his mouth, her calls for him to undress not listened to.

She was gone and was soon under his hungering spell. In no time at all his tongue and fingers had found her folds and now he sought the ultimate prize, her clit and her pussy to be grazed and then licked over and over again. She was being made ready for him and what he would bring to her.

"I want to share it all with you...so ease up!" she squealed, but she came, writhed, and clawed at his head and shoulders as she humped his face, and bucked her hips to meet that slicking and driving tongue of his.

"We'll share it all, after this!" He pulled her to him and kissed hard, very hard, and his tongue now darted into her mouth and swirled. "Look what you do to me!"

Stan stood in front of her and her eyes were glued to his crotch, the front of his blue chinos distorted by the large swell of his prick and sac.

"You wonder! I can never get what you have for me out of my mind!"

He soon stood naked before her, his chinos and denim shirt thrown on the floor, his pouch briefs that were so inadequate in holding what he had, beside them. His dick jerked before her face, so long and thick and yet still not fully erect. She kissed the head and it twitched, hardening and ready to be taken in her mouth

"Go on, do it for me," he urged as she prepared to take him past those lovely pouting lips, her tongue and lips offering kisses to his hardening prick.

Gemma parted her lips and sucked the head in, moaning like she was tasting a favourite dessert. He grabbed her hair to control what she did to him, felt each suck as more of him went into her greedy mouth and he bucked his hips as Gemma's willing mouth pleasured him. He felt so horny and reckoned that her mouth must be stretched wide open to take his thickness as she moved to pleasure him and still be able to breathe and not gag.

"Go easy girl," he said, at last, and gently eased Gemma off him, his jerking cock slapping against her face. "I'll take it from here."

She was made to turn her back on him and to lean on the couch, her tight butt cheeks brushed with his hands as she was coaxed to spread her feet and he stood behind her, tapped his penis against her wetness, slipped between her legs and ran his dick head up and down her slit, provoking her to groan as the tip slowly teased into her, just enough, before he lingered.

"Sorry if it's rushed...but I want you."

"It's what I want too...just sex and no rubber...just the feel of you in me! Do it for me as I know that you can!" she urged, pushing back against him. "Whatever happens, it will happen, and if I want that because of you!"

Stan wondered if she meant it, whether she was willing to be 'banged up' because of what they would now pursue with each other once more as if performing a ritual.

He didn't want any mistakes, both for him and her, but he lusted after the young woman who now gasped as he buried his cock into her, his son's wife. He went in halfway and then eased out until only the domed tip caressed her opening. He then plunged back in and repeated his searching and probing movements until the deepest penetration had been achieved, her pussy's muscles contracting as she worked him.

"You'll break me!" she yelled as he again found places that only Stan seemed to reach with all that he brought to her, his pole buried and his balls slapping against her in a soft, mesmerising, rhythm of their own.

She was held in his fearsome grip as he fucked her harder and harder, his hands trailing over her swaying breasts, or down over her tummy. His lips sucked her skin as he offered kisses to her back, his breaths of effort making her shudder in time with his thrusting movements, the stretching caress of his penis tip as it was driven into her without any reprieve.

"Go on, you're what I want!"

She was used to how it went when she was with him, Stan driving his cock into her with ferocious energy, with the raging lust that he again felt and would always keep under control until they pursued these ways of it again.

Her pussy pulsed and she toiled to keep her muscles working on him as she again experienced wild and incredible sex with this well-hung and insatiable man. She gripped the cushions with her fingers and saw how white her knuckles were from her efforts to keep her balance. It was beginning to feel that he would lift her from her almost prone position in his search for their shared orgasm.

"Like this, I want to see you and look into your eyes." She was made to turn over and lie back before she met his kisses. Stan knelt on the edge of the sofa and pulled her to him, her legs high around his body before he pressed into her, then sank in deeply. He kissed and kissed, then trailed his mouth over her breasts and she held them to his face. "You're mine again, you're all mine."

She moaned and kissed him back, threw her arms about his neck, and wrapped her legs tightly around his body as he pumped, Stan's movements pushing her down into the cushions. She felt her lust for him soar and clung to him. She knew it would be quick and tempestuous sex as it so often was; as if they were each running away from the truth of what they were sharing but could not stop.

"Cum inside me, you darling man!" she yelled as her body was wracked by an orgasm, Stan feeling his penis leap and his semen coursing through it before being expelled in thick wads to fill her, to reach her deepest place. He was kept there, each clinging to the other and in full contact with the other's clammy body as they slowly came down from their high.

"You know that you always get to me when you're like this," he finally kissed, easing out of her and Gemma trailing slow caresses over his body as Stan stood over her, his penis glistening from what had been shared. "I always give you what you want...and I hate waiting to do that."

"I know and it's the same for me," she answered as she gripped his hand and was again lifted against him. She met his embrace and felt the heat in him but the moment had already passed. "It's the same for me whenever the memories of us being together are too strong to resist."

Gemma lingered in the shadows of the room and stood naked as she watched his van pass the house before it was lost to her sight. She had again tapped a deep vein of longing for her in Stan and he understood, from past experiences, how it was to go between them.

By these means, she could keep the heat of their affair white hot and the passion they felt for each other unquenchable.

It was better than to end it finally, once and for all. The stud, who had fathered her children, was now her lover but on her terms.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers