When the War is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand slid up under her nightgown, grabbing a breast that I'd already felt more than once, feeling the nipple grow hard as I brushed my fingers over it. Gently squeezing one, rubbing my thumb over it, I moved down to her neck, having learned that made her make cute little noises.

"Touch me," she whimpered.

That we'd never done before. There'd been a little groping, but I'd never touched between her legs. I knew, once we did that, we wouldn't stop. "Are you sure?" I whispered into her ear.

"Please touch me, Robbie." Running my fingers back down her body, her skin soft and supple at my touch, I felt her open her legs, running my fingers through the hair above her sex before I felt the warmth of her pussy. "God, please touch me, Robbie," she whimpered again.

I enjoyed teasing her, but I also wanted to touch her, running my fingers along her hot, wet slit. She jolted in my arm, biting my shoulder to cover the moan that she released. Fondling her for a few seconds, I finally found what I was looking for, sliding a digit into her pussy. She moaned again into my shoulder, feeling her hips start moving as my finger slid in and out of her.

"Robbie," she whispered.

Sliding a second finger inside her made her moan, and in the silence, it seemed to echo across the farm. I shushed her, but with her hips now bucking against my fingers now thrusting into her, she covered any further moans by simply focusing on kissing me. The only thing I wanted was to see her naked. Feeling her arm around me, her fingers digging into my back, I didn't really know what I was doing, but whatever I was, it was certainly getting a good reaction.

"Oooh, right there," she moaned, "What you're doing now."

While my fingers were busy inside her, she hiked up her nightgown and I felt her hand near mine. She released another soft moan as my lips sought hers again. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I touch this as well and I'll orgasm, Robbie," she whispered, "It's my clitoris."

"Oh... I've heard of that."

We were not taught about this in school so it was a learning experience for both of us. Father certainly didn't talk about sex with his children, but mother had sat me down one day and explained what she called the birds and the bees. I certainly masturbated, despite it apparently being a sin. I was a god-fearing young man like any other, but something that enjoyable certainly couldn't be a sin. Then I wondered if my sister did such things.

"Do you... touch yourself?" I wondered.

"How do you think I learned this?" she breathed.

"I'd like to see it," I blurted out.

That made her giggle. "Help me orgasm first, Robbie."

I knew men orgasmed. I knew women orgasmed. Mother had been very honest about sex. Men had sex with women, orgasmed, and if they were then with child, it took nine months. As for women, yes, they did orgasm too, but... the faraway look on mother's face suggested something I didn't understand. Then she patted my hand, assured me if I had questions she'd be honest, then left me alone in my small room.

Lizbeth enjoyed an orgasm, moaning into my mouth as she kissed me just in time to cover the noise she made. Her pussy clamped around my fingers as I didn't stop thrusting them into her, feeling her hips move, wanting my fingers as deep inside her as possible, feeling her fingers continuing to move against her clit before she slowly stopped, asking me to do the same.

Taking my fingers from inside her, I lifted them up to my face, seeing them glisten with her juices in the moonlight before I cleaned them off with my mouth. My sister... tasted delightful, sliding my fingers back inside her again, making her giggle. "Like it, did you?" she murmured, hearing the tease in her voice.

"Mother said some men would... use their mouths down there..."

Lizbeth brushed her fingers against my cock. "I want this there instead, Robbie. I want to make love with you."

I took a deep breath. "I do too, Lizbeth. We'll sin together."

She snorted. "Fuck sin, Robbie. I feel wonderful right now. Why would God want us to stop us feeling like this?"

She had a good point. I believed in God, but I'll be honest, I had found Sunday school dull and struggled staying awake during most services. But I did believe, and the idea of hell, fire and brimstone, scared most young men. But most of us also had desires of a sexual nature, and many of us probably thought the pursuit would be worth the cost to your soul.

Lizbeth got to her feet, taking off her nightgown, before offering her hand. "Come, I know the perfect place."

Standing up, I took off my shirt and shorts so I was naked too, and she escorted me to one of the barns nearby. Thankfully, she had selected one that was currently empty, fresh hay in the stalls, ready for the new batch of cattle that father would soon have ready. Making sure the barn door was closed, she found an oil lamp and lit the flame, only enough to provide enough light so we could see each other. Certainly not bright enough to attracted attention from the homestead.

Finding a clean stall, she put the lamp down and lay down, spreading her legs before bending her knees. Sitting on my knees between her legs, I leaned down and kissed her. "I want you to fuck me, Robbie."

I couldn't help chuckle. I'd never heard her curse before this evening. Father cursed like a sailor, as mother liked to say. I'd picked it up at a young age, copping more than one clip around the ear. Once I turned 18, he no longer cared. Lifting the lamp, I held it so I could see her body. She was pale all over, milky white skin, pink nipples, no real muscular definition but, to me, she was absolutely perfect. What we were doing was something I'd thought for far too long.

"You're fucking beautiful, Lizbeth."

She smiled. "Just what I wanted to hear," she replied, looking down my body, the smile broadening as she saw my cock for the first time, "And my brother has a good looking cock."

I looked down, and I don't think I'd been harder in my life. Putting the lamp down in position so I could see her properly, I relaxed above her, guiding my cock for her entrance. Took a couple of attempts to find the right one, but when the head of my cock slid inside her, we both moaned.

"Don't cum in me," she warned.

"I'll do my best."

I slowly buried my cock inside the pussy of my sister, groaning loudly once my entire length had disappeared. Meeting her eyes, the smile hadn't left her face, and her eyes lit up once I started to slowly thrust into her. It was the best five minutes of my life, her pussy so warm, tight and slick. I looked down, smiling to see my cock disappearing inside her, gazing up her body before meeting her eyes again.

"Fuck... fuck..." she moaned.

"Good?" I wondered.

"Keep fucking me, brother."

I had a feeling she was liking the fact it was me. I'll admit, I enjoyed the idea of being like this with my sister. If we were going to burn for it, so be it. This first time was going to be worth it. And I was already hoping this wouldn't be the only time.

Her fingers ran up and down my back, whispered comments about the fact I already felt strong. I'd been helping father on the farm for years and was now helping him full-time after leaving school at 14. It was my destiny to take over the farm once father needed to stop. And no doubt it was the desire for me to have a son to pass it on to him. At 18, and Lizbeth 19, most would have expected us to be both married by now, but I was too busy with the farm, and Lizbeth... well, it was easy to figure out why now.

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Not in me, Robbie, not in me..."

I pulled out just in time, stroking my cock barely half a dozen times before I coated her stomach and chest in ropes of white cum, groaning loudly. Lizbeth giggled as each landed on her, and I was startled when she immediately used a finger to scoop up one line and put it straight in her mouth. My cock throbbed at seeing such... debauchery.

"Some girls at school told me about women who would suck cock..."

"You'd do that for me?"

"I'll do everything for you, Robbie. I love you."

I leaned down and kissed her softly. "I love you too."

Lizbeth needed to clean up first before leaving the barn, and we managed to sneak back into the house without being seen, hearing the snores of father from our parents' bedroom. Though I would have loved to spend the rest of the night with Lizbeth, the idea of being caught by our parents put that idea out of our minds, sharing one last lingering kiss before I returned to my room, and she joined the one she shared with her sisters.

After that night together, we used every opportunity to have sex. During the day, it was almost impossible. I rarely if ever had a day off, and with so many jobs to complete every day, it was only through my sheer natural fitness I didn't collapse upon returning to the homestead each evening. It was only during the night we could make our escape for our illicit rendezvous, and each time got better and better. The first time I licked her pussy and made her orgasm ended up making her cry, while I assured her that was something I would love doing for a long time to come. She was eager to return the favour, and she slowly learned how to suck my cock. When she made me cum, she even swallowed it the third time I finished in her mouth. I stood there, slack-jawed, as she sat there on her knees, looking rather proud of herself.

As for the sex, it just got better and better. We knew sex was far more than just the missionary position, my sister proving rather knowledgeable about such acts, admitting she still talked to friends when meeting them shopping in town. It seemed women liked to gossip about their sex lives, and whatever Lizbeth learned from them, she put into practice with me. Getting onto her hands and knees for the first time, her perfectly pale arse in sight, sliding my cock inside her, I was amazed I didn't cum immediately.

When she had me lie back and ride me, I was mesmerised by the swaying of her breasts. They were beautiful. Utterly perfect on her body. I loved touching them. Definitely loved sucking on them, making her nipples get hard as that always made her moan.

The best thing, though, was when she figured it was safe for me to cum inside her. Mother had obviously explained to Lizbeth the womanly version of the birds and bees. The first time I did cum inside her, she wept, holding me tightly. "Now I'm definitely yours," she whispered. But when it wasn't safe to cum in her, I had no problem pulling out and finishing on her. She loved it too.

Our affair was brought to a shuddering halt by news on the radio. Germany had invaded a country called Poland on September 1, 1939. Britain had declared war on September 3, 1939, and our country followed suit, declaring war the same day.

At dinner the next evening, I told everyone I would be leaving immediately to sign up. I couldn't bear look at Lizbeth, seeing the heartache in her eyes. Father was oblivious. Mother.... I'm sure mother knew. I thought the fact we were in love would have been obvious. Maybe father just didn't want to see it.

But while I wanted to go serve, there was a second reason for me to go. If I left, our feelings for each other would hopefully diminish. If the war continued for some time, Lizbeth would eventually meet a man and move on. And that would mean I would have to do the same thing too.

A recruiting office sprang up in Tamworth within a week of the declaration of war. Heading into town, I was accepted immediately, or at least I was after a quick medical. I would be shipped out to Sydney for further evaluation in three days.

Lizbeth did not come to me those last nights I was home. I didn't blame her. I knew I'd broken her heart. More than once, I walked into the living room, aware she'd been crying. But she did not look at me with any sort of hatred. She still loved me as much as I loved her. I think, at heart, she knew why I was going, the dual reason to serve my country but also protect each other in the long run.

The family escorted me to the station for the morning train that would head south to the state capital. Father shook my hand, stating he was proud of me, and that he hoped I would serve my country with honour and pride. Mother doted, ensuring I looked respectable, before she hugged me, knowing this hard woman who had raised me needed a little cry. My two younger sisters simply knew their brother was leaving, my parents making sure they understood what I was doing. Then there was Lizbeth. I wanted to hold her in my arms, kiss her like I did during all those nights, tell her how much I loved her.

But I couldn't, not in front of my parents. I hugged her tightly, whispered into her ear I loved her, and wished her all the best. She cried, barely able to say anything except she loved me, before she turned and ran away. Father was oblivious, hearing him mutter about her over-reacting. Mother met my eyes and nodded. She knew...

It was the middle of September, 1939, when I boarded that train to Sydney. It would be the middle of October, 1945, when I returned to the farm. Over six years I hadn't seen her. Hadn't talked to her. But I'd thought of her nearly every day I was away.

Our feelings hadn't changed at all.

*****

"Can I have one?" she asked.

I offered her the pack. I'd only picked up the habit while serving, pilots surviving on a diet of cigarettes, coffee and liquor. Taking a cigarette, she put it between her lips as I lit it for her, then she surprised me by leaning forward and kissed me. It was brief but I felt the immediate urge to take her hand towards the barn.

Sitting back, enjoying a smoke, she asked, "Were you with women?"

"I was."

"Father introduced me to a man while you were away. The sex with him was... awful. He cared nothing about me. I was to just lie there and let him fuck me. Barely got me wet half the time. I ended it when father died as mother wanted me to come home and help. She knew I was miserable too."

"Never stopped thinking about you," I admitted, "I thought the time away would help. Guess the old adage 'absence makes the heart go fonder' rings true."

"I've never stopped, Robbie. All I do is masturbate nearly every night, thinking about what we've done, and when you came home, what we would do together."

I finished my cigarette, flinging the butt into the nearby bucket. "I'm not the same man, Lizbeth. I've got a bad leg, scars inside and out, and I don't sleep well anymore. I love being back here, but it's going to take time to adapt to this life again, being around all of you..."

She took my hand in hers. "Do you want to be with me again?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "More than anything, Lizbeth. I knew it the moment I saw you again."

She flicked her cigarette into the bucket and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you tonight," she whispered before heading back inside. I sat by myself for a few more minutes, listening to the wind through the distant trees, enjoying the sounds of silence, except for the chirping of insects. At least the little bastards shut up at night... mostly...

Heading inside, I gave myself a quick wash with a soap and cloth from the basin, wiping down all the important bits, before returning to my bedroom. It hadn't changed since I left, I guess my mother always hoping, or assuming, I'd return home one day. Hanging up my uniforms in the wardrobe, I placed my other knick-knacks around the room before I lay back on the bed and relaxed, absent-mindedly rubbing my leg. It wasn't sore, it was just a habit by now.

I was on the verge of drifting off when my door opened and Lizbeth appeared. Hearing her bare feet pad across the wooden floor, she lifted off her nightgown to reveal her naked body. I was hard within seconds, sitting and then standing up as I removed my shirt, though had to be careful when removing my shorts.

That first kiss was full of all the love we still held for each other, our tongues playfully duelling as I pulled her body into mine. She'd definitely given herself a wash and applied a little perfume. My hard, scarred body was almost opposite to hers. Despite hard work on the farm, she still felt soft and feminine against me.

"Thought about this since the day you left. That day... It was the worst day of my life, Robbie," she whispered.

"Coming back is the best?"

She smiled. "Can't think of many that beat it."

Leading her back to my bed, I laid her down and carefully got between her legs. I could bend the knee of my bad leg, but I knew I couldn't stay in that position for too long without feeling agony, but I had to give her body attention. I found all those zones I remembered. She loved it when I kissed all over her neck, provoking soft moans. Her breasts were still magnificent, pale pink nipples, already hard enough to cut glass. Her fingers ran through my hair as I sucked at those, my fingers already busy between her legs, feeling her body move.

"Still so wet for me, Lizbeth," I said with humour.

Moving down to her pussy, I was surprised to see her hair was rather trimmed. It had never been what we'd call wild back in the service, but I had to meet her eyes in surprise. "The girls talked about keeping it neat, so that's what I've done."

"Not complaining," I muttered before I placed a hand behind each knee, pushing her legs back, before I ran my tongue up her slit, enjoying her taste for the first time in six years. She covered her mouth to cover the loud moan that would have escaped her. I remembered her pussy fondly, and certainly all the little things I knew came flooding back. Her taste hadn't changed, taking a moment to just savour that, making sure I kept looking up as my tongue got to work.

"Robbie," she whimpered. I had a feeling she wasn't going to last long. She'd probably been touching herself before joining me so she came quickly.

"Love you, Lizbeth. Want to make you orgasm," I murmured.

She covered her mouth again, nodding eagerly, as I slid two fingers into her, making that motion we'd learned together, while I started to gently press my tongue against her clit. We'd learned all I needed to do was tease that while moving my fingers for her to orgasm. She was soon writhing at my ministrations, body jerking, hips moving in relation to my fingers.

"Oh god!" she cried, thankful she kept her mouth covered.

By God, she was as wonderful as I remembered. I would have served regardless, but I regretted the time we'd spent apart otherwise. How it would have worked, I don't know, but her body was wonderful, she was utterly beautiful, the smartest person I knew, and the fact she loved sex as much as me was the strawberry on top.

I moved my fingers faster, finding that special spot all the time. She kept her mouth covered though I would have loved her voice to echo around all the way back to Tamworth, even Sydney. She whimpered my name again, begging me to flick her clit ever faster. She shuddered a couple of times, the sign she was getting ever so close.

"Ooooooh..." she moaned, watching her eyes almost roll back in her head. Her back arched slightly, the walls of her pussy clamping against my fingers, body shaking even more as the orgasm hit her hard. She tried to squash me with her thighs as always, hearing her whimper for me to keep going. My fingers remained inside her as I kissed back up her body, our lips meeting in a soft kiss before we just gazed at each other.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered. Then her lip started to tremble as she started to cry. "Don't stop. Make me orgasm again."

"Lizbeth..."

"Love, Robbie. Feeling nothing but love. Orgasm, then we'll make love."

With my fingers doing what they did so well, her next orgasm didn't take long in arriving, my tongue and mouth this time focusing on her upper body. She loved it when I focused on her breasts, having confessed she'd pinch her nipples hard when she was masturbating. It made her orgasm even better. I'd been a young man before I'd left, so didn't really know much about the ways of women. Being in Europe had opened my eyes to the fact women loved sex as much as men. And when I learned of that, I had thought of Lizbeth, and that just made me smile.