When the War is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't, her eyes opening as I kissed up her body before I kissed her softly on the lips. Feeling my cock at her entrance, I slid it inside slowly, watching her face light up as I wasted no time burying myself completely. I knew I'd barely last five minutes as I'd been turned on for a couple of hours by now.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

"Fuck your sister," mother stated.

"Make me cum again, Mummy!" Rose cried.

I fucked my sister, just like she wanted. And she felt just as wonderful as her sisters and mother. Deliciously hot and tight, my cock loving the feeling of her pussy within seconds, and I could feel that usual tingle within a couple of minutes. I warned her, actually a little embarrassed, but she must have been told what to do, wrapping her legs around my hips and kissing me. "Cum in me," she breathed, "God, I want to feel you cum in me."

I grunted and groaned for at least two more minutes before I just needed to feel that release. It was another great orgasm, made even better by the fact I'd shared it with someone I loved so much already. Having been wanting to cum for so long, I needed at least a couple of minutes just to relax, feeling two pairs of lips kissing me, while Rose was making plenty of noise next to us as mother gave her another orgasm.

"I think we need to learn how to eat pussy," Lizbeth whispered, "So we can have fun when you're with someone, Robbie."

"I'd be delighted to teach my daughter," mother stated.

"Oh god, Mummy... again..." Rose cried.

I pulled out and lay down next to Mary, Lizbeth leaving me space, giving her a soft kiss as Mary wasted no time mounting me. That's when mother and Rose stopped to watch, snuggling into my other side, all of us watching Mary enjoying my cock. She looked as beautiful as the others, figuring out what felt good for her, and what would work in regards to enjoying another orgasm. Mother eventually got up and sat behind her, wrapping an arm around her chest while moving a hand down to her clit. When she started to touch that, Mary almost leapt off my cock.

"Mummy," Mary whispered.

"Keep riding him, sweetie. I want you to have the biggest orgasm."

"I can feel it already."

Mary was soon riding me hard and fast, impressive considering it was her first time. No doubt her barrier had been broken when horse riding too. Like with Rose, it didn't bother me at all. I knew there was nonsense about virgins and such, but time in Europe spent with girls in Britain had changed my view of women and sex. I wouldn't call girls in Britain easy but... Let's just say it hadn't been difficult finding a companion for an evening. I think the uniform helped though.

When her orgasm hit, it was wonderful for both of us. She cried out, hearing it echo around us, her body shaking and shuddering as she didn't want to stop moving, and mother was relentless on her clit, soft kisses at her neck at the same time. "Keep going, sweetie, keep going."

"Mummy... Robbie..."

"Have another one, then you can rest."

She had another one barely a couple of minutes later and it practically knocked her out. As soon as it passed, mother released her so she could relax back on my chest, her head resting under my chin as I hugged her tightly. Her sisters hugged into either side of me as mother sat on her knees, smiling at us.

"I love my children," she whispered.

After we enjoyed some lunch, I kept my word about what I'd said earlier. I had all four line up on the blanket and spent at least an hour eating them out, moving from one to the other after I'd made them orgasm. After making them each orgasm at least a couple of times, mother had me stand up and show Mary and Rose how to give a good blowjob. Lizbeth watched on, though she'd blown me plenty of times, though knew she could always learn new things.

Mother blew me long enough that I needed to cum, and she surprised me by wanting it on her face. I covered her face in cum, Lizbeth not shocked as I'd done it with her, but Mary and Rose broke into fits of giggles. "Mother, that's so..."

"I love it, girls. And I think you'd love it too. But it's even better when you swallow it. I've swallowed a lot of my son's cum already, if it's not left in my pussy."

Resting back on the blanket, I needed a few minutes. Mother eventually suggested it was time to head back as we wouldn't want to ride in the darkness. We packed up then dressed, walking our horses back together. My sisters chatted away happily, while mother rode along with a content smile on her face. Seeing my glance, her smile broadened.

"We're going to have a wonderful life together, Robbie. I just know it."