When the War is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Robbie," she cried softly as her second orgasm hit her. Removing my fingers from her pussy, I lifted them up to between our face. Raising my eyebrows, she took my wrist and slipped them into her mouth, moaning softly. "I love the taste of my pussy, Robbie," she moaned.

I wasted no time sliding my cock inside her, knowing I wasn't going to last long. Feeling her legs wrap around me, I thrust into her for all of five minutes, savouring the feeling of her tight, warm pussy once again, trying not to groan too much, though my bed certainly squeaked the entire time. Our eyes met and we both chuckled. "Mum will think you're masturbating hopefully," Lizbeth whispered.

When I came inside her, that's when I did release a low groan. I could have spent all night making love to her, but it had been a long day, and I did feel tired. Pulling out of her, all she did was turn onto her side and spoon back against me. We'd never slept together in such a manner, always afraid of being caught, even if we'd gone to bed dressed and it looked somewhat innocent.

"I missed you so much, Robbie," she whispered, "And I've never stopped loving you."

"I feel exactly the same way, Lizbeth."

"Good."

I was asleep within a few minutes.

*****

Part of me wanted to wake up with Lizbeth still asleep in my arms, but when I did wake up alone, I think there was a small wave of relief that she wouldn't walk out of my room in the morning. I was fairly sure we'd made enough noise the night before that someone would have heard us, but as I lay there as sunlight started to filter through the window, I'd cross that bridge when it came.

Sitting up on the edge of my bed, rubbing my bad leg for a few minutes as it was always stiff in the morning, I dressed in civvies before heading out into the living room. Mum was already up and busy making breakfast, glancing my way and smiling. Limping over, she turned so I could cuddle her.

"My boy is home," she whispered, "Does it hurt?"

"Occasionally. They did a good job fixing it up, at least. Better than not having the leg at all. At least I can get back to work on the farm."

"Is this what you want to do?"

"Of course. My intention was always to come back here in the end. I'm assuming father..."

Mother nodded. "It's been left for you... and your sisters." She leaned back and smiled. "Guess your father was a little ahead of his time in that regard. Your sisters all want to stay here and work on the farm. With men returning from the war, we'll be able to re-hire some farmhands, though the old boys that work for us will remain as long as they wish."

I sat down, a mug of tea placed in front of me within a couple of minutes with an accompanying kiss on the cheek. As I heard the pan sizzle and the scent of bacon and eggs wafting towards us, the farm producing plenty of the latter as every farm in the area kept chickens, I was joined by my two younger sisters. Both smiled at me, but there was no missing the blushes at the same time. I was left thinking they definitely heard Lizbeth and I. And if they did, mother certainly did too.

Lizbeth was the last to join us, just as mother was serving up breakfast. She beamed a smile in our direction before sitting close to me. Mary and Rose blushed even brighter as the look on Lizbeth's face was of a woman who'd made love the night before. Seen it myself more than once. Mother served breakfast before she sat down, lowering our heads to say Grace. Again, it was a simple prayer, thanking God for the fact I was home alive, and that we were a family once again.

We ate breakfast in silence, though I noticed the glances from all three of my sisters in my direction. I put it down to Lizbeth being in love, the other two happy I was home, and also a little embarrassed about what they'd heard the night before. Mother also smiled at me, and I knew why. Her son was back home. I'd seen plenty of mothers clutching their sons in floods of tears after disembarking the ship.

"Girls, you should head out and get ready for the morning. I'm sure the men have already got the routines in motion. I need to talk to your brother."

Lizbeth shot me a concerned glance. I smiled before opening my pack of cigarettes, placing one between my lips before pouring myself some more tea. "Go on, girls. Mother and I probably have a lot to talk about now that I'm home," I said. Lizbeth took a deep breath before standing up, the three heading to their bedroom to change.

Mother remained where she was, waiting until they'd headed outside before she motioned me to follow her. Surprisingly, she led me into her bedroom, somewhere I rarely ventured. Gesturing for me to sit on the edge of her bed, she shut the door before sitting next to me.

"I've always known, Robbie," she whispered, taking my hand in hers, "I've always known. And I think your father did too. He wasn't oblivious, he wasn't blind, but I think he just told himself it wasn't possible, so he just ignored it."

"You want me to go?"

"Oh baby, why would I want you to go? For loving your sister?"

"But... it's... it's a sin. It's incest. We're breaking every law and moral we know."

She snorted. "Look, Robbie, I'm a god-fearing woman as much as anyone else, but they tell me it's a sin when I love to make myself cum. Well, if something that feels so good is wrong, then fuck it, I'll burn with everyone else." I looked at my mum, feeling my jaw drop. I mean, she was a woman, and I figured most women did do such things, but for her to admit it to me...

I chuckled, feeling her bump into me. "Well, that's not the reaction I expected," I admitted.

"I haven't had sex since your father died, Robbie. I've been a widow for four years, not having felt the touch of a man. So I have to touch myself to feel good. Your father was a good man, a great provider, and he raised our children well. But... in the bedroom, he was selfish. He was of the old school. I was there to provide for his needs. I know for a fact you care for your sister and make her cum. No woman walks out of the bedroom with that sort of smile in the morning without having enjoyed one hell of an orgasm the night before."

"We learned together... We were each other's firsts."

"Robbie, it's why I made sure she came home. The man your father set her up with was... cruel. She returned here to visit more than once with bruises." I squeezed her hand, but she squeezed it back. "Trust me on this one, he was sorted out after that by certain people we know well and can trust. But I knew about you two, and I wanted her home for when you finally arrived back."

"So you're okay with this?"

She turned my chin so I met her eyes, seeing a soft smile on her face. Then she closed the distance and kissed me on the lips. Not quite like the kisses I'd share with Lizbeth, but certainly no chaste motherly kiss either. "I haven't been touched in years, Robbie," she whispered, "My daughter is happier than I've seen her in years. And I know what you're both going through." She kissed me again. "Remember your Uncle Bruce?"

"Yeah?"

She smiled. "He was my first."

"What? Really?"

She kissed me again, a deeper kiss. I should have been horrified by kissing my mother in such a manner, but... it felt really nice to be close with her like that. "He wasn't the only brother I fucked, Robbie. I fucked all my brothers."

I was rock hard in seconds. There was something so... wrong, but also so exciting about hearing my mother in such a manner. She obviously noticed my shuffle as I needed to readjust. Her hand moved down to caress my tented cock. "Mother," I whispered.

"Do you like that, Robbie? To hear your mother has such a sordid past? The fact Bruce was my first and I let him cum in my pussy that very first time? The fact I sucked off Matthew behind the barn nearly every day, swallowing his cum, or taking it on the face or my breasts? The fact Henry loved to eat my pussy whenever he got the chance? Or maybe you'd like to hear the times that all three fucked me at once, filling all my holes? My brothers loved fucking me together." She paused and whispered into my ear, "I was a wanton whore for my brothers."

I kissed her hard for that one, her mouth opening to accept my tongue. She whimpered as I pulled her close, feeling her grab my wrist and run my hand up her thigh to her pussy. Feeling her not wearing underwear... Instead, I felt her hot, wet pussy, and she must have been incredibly turned one. "Oh god," I moaned, "Mother..."

"I loved knowing you were fucking Lizbeth, Robbie," she whispered into my ear, "It reminded me of my life. Your father was a good man, but he was nothing like my brothers. My god, the way we would fuck sometimes. It's a shame only Henry is left and he's married with his own family. We agreed to stop once I was married off to your father. The past four years, I'd had to rely on my memories."

I kissed her again before leaning back, meeting her eyes. "Mother... are you... are we..."

"Robbie, your sisters all love you. And you're my son, and I love you with all my heart. I've always been proud of you, but you've now returned a man, but with wounds on your mind, your soul, your body. And all I want to do is take care of you, as do your sisters." She lifted a hand to my cheek, feeling her gentle caress. "And I want to be with my son intimately. I wanted to before, when I knew you were with Lizbeth, and understood you'd be open-minded. But I couldn't do that when your father was alive. He was a good man and did not deserve his wife to sleep with his own son behind his back. But he's now gone, you're here now..." She kissed me again, feeling her tongue slide into my mouth, making her chuckle as I was always playful. I enjoyed making women feel good from just a simple kiss. "Does that interest you, Robbie? Would you like to fuck your mother?"

"Get naked," I said.

She was rather excited when standing up, and she was naked rather quickly. I stood up and held her to me, feeling her excitement as she shook slightly. Though excited, she was definitely nervous at the same time, making sure we ended up gently falling back on the bed. I undressed quickly, if awkwardly, as mother scooted back on the bed. She spread her legs, a thick patch of hair at her pussy, but she was dripping wet with excitement. It was a sight I had never thought I'd see, but I licked my lips before moving my eyes up her body, her chest rising and falling with anticipation, her breasts smaller than Lizbeth and still in good condition.

"Make love to your mother, Robbie," she whispered.

While I'd have loved to fool around, I think mother wanted to make love as it had been so long for her. Getting into position between her legs, I was surprised at how hard my cock was at the thought of what I was about to do. Gently sliding inside her, I was amazed at how hot and tight she was, feeling her fingers dig into my back as I slowly buried myself.

"Oh my god, Robbie," she cried softly, "Such a big cock!"

I felt myself blush at the compliment from my own mother. "Mother, your pussy is... so tight..."

"Oh baby, I'm so glad you think so."

Thrusting into her slowly, I felt moved her legs so her knees were bent, her thighs pressed against my torso, changing the angle before I groaned, immediately feeling even deeper. She released a long moan of herself, her face lighting up in a smile. "Like that?"

"I've... Robbie, your father was lights off, I lay there until he came in me, then he rolled off and went to sleep."

My heart broke for her. I loved my father, he had been a good man, but sex should have been something so much more. I'd always adored my mother. Sure, I'd never considered having sex with her until the past few minutes, but considering I had sex with my sister, I guess this wasn't a particularly big leap. I think telling me about her own past was her way of signalling her real intentions.

"Mother..."

"Call my 'Mummy' when we're like this, Robbie."

I grinned. Despite the fact I was twenty-four, calling her that in such an intimate setting, I'm sure I got excited even further. "Mummy, we are going to have a lot of fun."

"We'll talk later, Robbie. Fuck Mummy like I know you can. Make me cum as hard as your sister."

I picked up the tempo of my thrusts, changing the angle from time to time, watching her face light up as I was doing all I could to help her orgasm at the same time. Asking her to wrap her legs around me, she moaned loudly, stating it felt even better, grabbing her with one hand on her arse as I really started to fuck her.

"Love my thick cock, Mummy?" I grunted, meeting her eyes, the amount of lust and desire in her own urging me on to fuck her harder.

"Give me that cock!" she cried, "Fill my pussy with your seed."

Dear God, we were going to burn in hell for this, but it was going to be worth it. Or I'd just confess all my sins on my deathbed and I'd be forgiven. But considering how great my sister felt, and now my mother was proving a sexual being in her own right, I'd sin every day the rest of my life if necessary. She released her legs, and I suggested she spread them as wide as possible.

"Oh fuck me, son. Fuck your mother's pussy!"

I barely lasted another couple of minutes. I was desperate to make her orgasm at the same time, but I wasn't sure she was going to. Warning I was close, she kept her legs wide, moving one hand to my cheek, gazing into my eyes. Her look urged me on, almost pleading with me to finish inside her. With one loud groan, I felt my cock throb, that tingling sensation one gets, before I felt that first spurt deep into her pussy. It felt just as wonderful as it did with Lizbeth, pumping and cumming deep inside her until I was spent. Relaxing on my forearms, I felt her legs wrap around me, her fingers trailing up and down my back, a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Mummy," I whispered.

"That was wonderful, baby. But I need to cum. Want to help me? Put those fingers to good use?"

"I'd love to make you cum, Mummy."

She kissed my cheek. "Next time, maybe you'd like to eat Mummy's pussy?"

I would have done it then, but... Look, I was open-minded, but I'll admit, I didn't particularly want to taste my own cum. I knew one or two men I'd served with who had certain kinks, but I figured I had a big enough kink in that I was now fucking family members. Sliding out of her pussy, I did have to sit back and just gaze at her. That's when she did start to blink rapidly. "Mother..."

She shook her head. "God no, Robbie. I'm not thinking anything wrong. I just love how my son looks at me like this."

Lying beside her, I trailed my fingers down her body from her cheek, running them over her small breasts, enjoying at how hard her nipples felt. She watched me as my hands moved over her stomach down to the hair above her pussy, before finally dipping two fingers into her pussy. I chuckled immediately. "Well, your pussy is hot, Mummy, but having my cum mixed in with it is different."

"I love feeling you cum in me already, Robbie."

When I moved my fingers in a certain way, her face lit up in the sort of smile I normally I only saw on Lizbeth's. But considering I now had at least some experience, she shouldn't have been that surprised. Resting one of her legs over my body, hers was now open for me to tease, position my hand in such a manner than I could thrust into her with fingers while also fondling her clit.

Her orgasm hit her hard within five minutes, needing to kiss me deeply to cover the loud moan that would have escaped her, though anyone close to the house would have heard us fucking. I didn't relent either, and when she broke the kiss, she started to giggle. "Oh fuck, keep going," she moaned.

"I know already that I love making Mummy orgasm," I whispered.

"Oh baby... you're going to make all of us so happy."

I focused on making her orgasm again but wondered what she meant. Did she mean herself and Lizbeth? Or had she insinuated that my other sisters wanted to be intimate with me too? Maybe they were already aware of the fact I'd been with Lizbeth? Had she told them? Or had they just figured it out for themselves?

I put those thoughts to the side when she enjoyed another orgasm. I would have kept going as my arm wasn't going to get sore anytime soon, but she leaned down to grab my wrist, taking my fingers from inside her. Just like her daughter, she lifted my fingers to her mouth, meeting my eyes as she sucked on them, moaning seductively. "Could taste my pussy and my son's cum," she murmured.

Turning onto her side, she cuddled into me, her hand again caressing my cheek as she met my eyes. "Are you okay with this, Robbie? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I love my sister and I love my mother."

"What about Mary and Rosie?"

"I love them too."

"Would you like to make love with them?"

"Would they want to?" She gave me a look as if I was being stupid. "You're serious?"

"I'm not sure if they've figured it out or not. Rosie has had this ideal of who you are while you were gone. She's now nineteen and her own woman, and I can see the way her eyes have already lingered on you. As for Mary, she definitely had a crush on her older brother before you left. I think it's safe to say that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree when it comes to my children and their desires for each other."

"I'll think about it. Being with you and Lizbeth... What will I tell her?"

She kissed my forehead. "I'll talk to your sister. Don't worry about that. I'll make sure she understands."

We need to wipe ourselves down after our lovemaking. Joining each other on the veranda a few minutes later, I had to walk with my cane once back outside. Introduced to the farmhands, many were those who had been friends of my fathers, too old to be conscripted. My sisters dressed like men when doing farm work. Trousers. Shirts. Boots. Hats. No-one would care, not on the farm. Life was different out in the bush. Even in Tamworth, still not even considered a town, a woman would be expected to be a woman, dress and behave, the traditional way. I'd learned that morning mother was anything but, and that our lives might end up not being particularly traditional at all.

Mother took Lizbeth by the arm and they were soon mounted on horses, riding away in the direction of the lake that sat on the very edge of our property. Our farm wasn't large, but it would still take a horse an hour to get there. Whether they ended up there, or were simply going for a ride, I didn't know.

"Where are they going?" Rose wondered.

"I don't know," I replied, simply because I didn't, though I could assume what the discussion would be about.

"Glad to be home?" Mary asked, hearing the hope in her tone.

I hugged her tightly, hearing her sigh straight away. "Definitely," I whispered, making sure I hugged Rose at the same time, "And definitely be glad to be with my two cute little sisters again."

That earned me a warm smile from both, kissing each of them on the cheek, which had them both blushing, Rose adding a very cute giggle. She was barely a teenager when I'd left, so I could certainly understand any infatuation with the long lost brother. As for Mary, she was simply the same as Lizbeth, but it was perhaps just for the best we'd never done anything since before I'd left.

I couldn't help out all that much with what everyone was doing, spending most of my time what I called supervising. Seeing the cane in my cane in my hand, the chain around my neck, even the old farmhands ended up calling me 'sir' though I prefer Robert or Robbie. I think the fact I'd been gone so long, served King and Country, and had been wounded for it, would earn the respect of most people.

Mother and Lizbeth returned in time for lunch, returning to the farmstead for a simple meal compared to breakfast. Once we were done, my two younger sisters returned to their chores as mother sat to one side of me, Lizbeth to the other. "I explained everything," mother said.