When the War is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Lizbeth. "The idea of you fucking our mother... I want to watch!" I raised my eyebrows in surprise at that. "Then mother wants to watch you fuck me in return."

I glanced at mother. "My daughter and I are rather alike, I think."

"Then there's Mary and Rosie," Lizbeth added, "I have no doubt they both want to be intimate."

Mother grinned. "As I said, Robbie, my daughters definitely take after their mother."

*****

Pilots were a superstitious bunch. Generally had a set routine before climbing into the cockpit. Always entered it in a certain manner. If you shot down an enemy aircraft, you'd do exactly the same things the next day, thinking that was what had brought you good luck. In addition to superstition, we all believed in God. Most of us wore a cross, whether you were catholic, protestant or one of the other Christian ideologies. I still wore mine, though after six years of war, faith had started to wane after all the discoveries made. The Nazi's had been godless bastards, but would have our beloved God allowed such atrocities to happen?

It raised questions, and I found none at church on Sundays. It was the same dreary sermons. The only difference now was being sat between my mother and Lizbeth. Nothing looked untoward, except for my hands caressing their inner thighs. Mother had already taken to not wearing panties so I could fuck her whenever we desired. Lizbeth slept with me nearly every night after we made love, waking up early enough that she would start preparing breakfast so she was never discovered by Mary and Rose leaving my room.

Limping outside on my cane, I always attended Sunday service in my uniform. A few other fighting men had returned to Tamworth. Most had been in the army, but while there was good natured ribbing between the different branches, there was respect, and all of us had seen shit that would live with us until our dying days. I rarely ventured into town, but I was now recognised thanks to the uniform, being stopped and having my hand shaken every time I wandered about. It was a nice feeling, though I'd been no-one special. Just one of millions who had joined up to fight evil bastards.

Due to my bad leg, I couldn't drive, the clutch simply requiring the strength I no longer had. That meant mother drove us to and from the farm, sitting in the middle, Rose and Mary sitting in the back. Thankfully, they couldn't hear our conversation in the front cab.

"I wanted you to finger me so badly in church," mother stated, "Just feeling you caress my thighs was getting me wet."

She managed to shimmy her skirt up so I could almost see her pussy. Reaching down to touch her, she wasn't lying about being turned on. "Mummy is very wet," I whispered.

"Mummy wants her son's cock buried in her cunt."

I'd learned mother had a filthy mouth on her, which I simply loved. She confessed to repressing her sexuality while being with our father. She'd gone into graphic detail with both Lizbeth and I about her life with her brothers, all the things they'd enjoyed together. All of them filled her pussy with their cocks and cum. She loved sucking all them off together. She'd taken all of them in her arse. I knew certain women seemed to enjoy that. She'd loved fucking her brothers, and they'd loved fucking her. But she knew it was a secret that could blow her family apart. Her brothers kept fucking her until they met a woman they could move on with. And once mother met our father, that ended that part of her life. She closed it off, buried all her feelings deep, and played the dutiful wife ever since.

"You ever wonder about fucking your father?" Lizbeth wondered.

"I thought about it. But he was a pious man. He'd have thrown me out, or beaten me to an inch of my life. I think I take after your grandmother. I heard rumour she had enjoyed more than one dalliance with a woman before meeting your grandfather."

"Really?" I asked. I guess our family had plenty of secrets.

"I never found out the truth before she passed. But while my father was a good provider, there is no doubt he was boring. Little wonder he chose your father as a suitable husband for me." She sighed. "I don't wish to speak ill of him, I really don't. But I'm not the only woman who has to carry around certain burdens. But that's the time we live in. Maybe things will improve in the future." She glanced at me. "Play with your sister while I'm driving, Robbie."

"Yes, Mummy."

I wasn't left handed, but that didn't matter. While staring ahead, Lizbeth managed to get her underwear down enough, then slide down the seat so I could get to her pussy. Her being wet wasn't a surprise either, my fingers soon fondling her. Glancing back, our sisters were sitting with their heads resting facing back where we were coming from, so I turned and switched to my right hand, burying two fingers in the tight pussy of my sister.

"Robbie," she moaned.

"That's it, baby. Make your sister cum."

Thankfully, the truck was so noisy, Lizbeth could make all the noise she wanted and they liked wouldn't hear a thing. Palming her pussy, I positioned my hand perfectly so I could thrust a pair of fingers into her while also tickle her clit. Her hips were quickly moving to my finger movements, turning her head to gaze into my eyes. I wanted to kiss her, glancing and checking it was fine, before doing just that.

"I love you so much," she whimpered.

"Oh god," Mum moaned next to me. I think she was driving one handed. The road was straight so she didn't need to change gear.

She'd definitely been turned on for a while as her orgasm didn't take long to arrive, kissing me hard to cover the whimpers that would have escaped her otherwise. I kept on pumping my fingers into her until she asked me to stop, taking them out and sucking on them immediately, my eyes gazing into hers the entire time. Soon as my mouth was empty, she kissed me hard. "My brother knows my pussy so well," she murmured.

"Always said the same thing to mine, sweetie," mother said.

Settling back into my seat, the cabin had the scent of pussy, making them both chuckle as I inhaled their scent. Mother glanced back then slid her fingers into my mouth to taste her before she focused on driving us home.

Sunday was the day of rest, so we relaxed upon returning home. I'm sure many thought farming was a 24/7 job, but I'd learned before and after the war that men, nor women, had to sacrifice every waking moment to the farm. With a few farmhands issued instructions, we could relax at home at least one day a week.

Mother cooked a roast with all the trimmings that Sunday, a tradition that seemingly carried on since I was a child, all the way through the war, despite the rationing regarding certain products. Knowing I could relax, I grabbed a book from the collection my parents had gathered over the years, heading outside to the veranda, sitting back and reading, smoking one cigarette after the other, while mother wandered out occasionally with a fresh cup of tea, leaving a soft kiss on my cheek each time.

Lizbeth and mother sat next to me once the sun was going down and that's when I finally asked, "What the hell am I going to do here?" Glancing from one to the other, I added, "Be honest."

Mother cuddled into me immediately. "You'll look after us, Robbie."

"But I can't...." I sighed, frustrated by my bad leg, frustrated by... everything... "You need a man in your life, and I'm barely..."

"Shut your mouth, Robert Williams," my mouth stated, keeping her voice low but I heard the emotion, "You've done more than any of us could have asked. You've earned the life you live right now."

I looked away, blinking rapidly, as I recognised the emotion in her tone. I finally sighed again. "I just feel useless," I admitted, "I've gone from flying Spitfires over Europe to... whatever I'm doing now."

"You are far from useless, Robbie," Lizbeth whispered, kissing me softly on the lips before cuddling into me.

I wasn't quite sure I believed her, but it still felt nice to hear. I could satisfy my sister and mother in bed, but whenever it came to working on the farm, I was exhausted far too quickly and could barely do even menial tasks with my bad leg. But even the farmhands almost insisted I sit down and relax. I knew it was about respect, but... I didn't want to feel I was taking advantage. My sisters and mother almost fawned over me. The farmhands went out of their way to ensure I barely lifted a finger. I was a man of action, or at least I had been for nearly six years. And I thought that would continue returning home. But it wasn't just my bad leg. I'd woken most nights due to nightmares. It wasn't utter terror, but waking up in a cold sweat then woke Lizbeth, who did need rest. She'd pulled me back down, cuddle into me, and whisper how much she loved me. At least that always made me feel better.

Heading to my bedroom alone that evening, as Lizbeth would only join me later, while I rarely slept at night with mother, at least not yet. Stripping down to just my underwear, I lay back with a book, ready for Lizbeth to eventually come join me. Hearing the door open, I placed my book down to be greeted by the vision of my youngest sister, Rose.

Getting out of bed, she wasted no time shaking off her nightgown to reveal her slim, pale body. "Do you think I'm beautiful, Robbie?" she asked softly.

I could have asked plenty of questions, such as what was she doing in my room, and why was she now naked in my room, but it had been insinuated enough that my younger sisters were attracted to me. "Always thought my little sister was cute, but now she is definitely beautiful," I replied, stepping towards her.

She didn't have a large bust, but she'd been quite the tight little butt instead. Long brunette hair that she rarely cut, but had to keep tied up when working. Blue eyes that sparkled with mischief all the time. The sort of lips that were just made for kissing. Dimples whenever she smiled. She might have been slim, but there was an edge of definition from all the work she did on the farm. All my sisters got stuck in alongside the farm hands.

"I'm a virgin," she whispered, "Mother has always known, Robbie. Always known you were the one." I took her in my arms, feeling her head rest against my naked chest. "I always wanted you to be my first. I wanted you to come home and take me, just like Lizbeth." She started to giggle. "Mary and I have always known about that too. It wasn't our place to say anything, obviously."

"Has mother..."

"She sat all three of us down not long after you returned and asked what we wanted. She wasn't surprised to hear all three of us want to be with you." She glanced up. "Is that strange?"

"Rosie, Lizbeth and I were intimate for months before I left, and we've been intimate ever since I returned. It's been insinuated you and Mary..."

"I'm nearly twenty years old, Robbie. I can't wait any longer. Mary feels even worse but she's got a good heart, my older sister. She's willing to wait a little longer. Lizbeth... She knew we knew, so has no problem sharing particular details with us now."

"And... mother..."

She giggled again. "Oh, we figured out the very first time you had sex with her. We haven't seen her smile like that in years, Robbie. Trust me, none of us care."

It was obvious the first time our lips met that she'd kissed before at least, blushing when she admitted that Mary had been her first kiss. Both were curious so they practiced together. We ended up on my bed once I'd taken off my underwear, Rose blushing again once she saw my cock. She'd obviously never see one before. Sitting on my knees, which hurt like hell with my bad leg, she sat on hers in front of me, feeling her hands caress my body. Didn't take her very long to gently grasp my cock.

"Wow, it feels so... hard, yet... soft... weird..."

I needed to get off my knees rather quickly, lying her down as I rested next to her, running my fingers up and down her body. She was desperate to kiss me, sliding my tongue into her mouth, feeling hers play with mine in return. Giving her nipples a little squeeze earned a joint moan and giggle, breaking the kiss to take one in my mouth straight away. Might not have had as large a bust as her sister, but they were perfect on her slim frame.

"I love you, Robbie," she murmured, "Are you going to lick my pussy?" I met her eyes, definitely with eyebrows raised. "Lizbeth said... you loved doing it, and I'd love it too."

"I'd love to lick your pussy, Rosie. You masturbate?" Another blush formed but she nodded. "Make yourself orgasm?"

"I love it when I orgasm really hard. Mary and I do it at night together. Not in bed together, but we'll masturbate at the same time."

"I do love how open-minded my sisters are."

"Robbie, you're my brother and I've wanted to have sex with you for... a long time. I think that's beyond being open-minded."

"So what's Lizbeth doing tonight?"

"She's... um... fooling around with Mary." I definitely would have looked surprised at that. "Your sisters like each other too, just differently. They're not going to have sex, you'll be her first, so they'll do other things."

Okay, the idea of my sisters fooling around with each other was more of a turn on than I'd care to admit. Little wonder I was quickly kissing down her body towards her sex. She had dark hair above her sex, and her scent was an even bigger turn on. I put my nose to her pussy and simply inhaled, which earned another cute giggle. Spreading her legs wider, I got comfortable and teased her pussy with my tongue. She might have touched herself before but the moan she released immediately suggested she'd walked in turned on.

Wrapping an arm around each thigh, everything I'd learned with Lizbeth, and certain tips mother had given me as well, I applied to my youngest sister. There was no need for her to be silent as I had no doubt mother and sisters knew she'd be coming to join me that evening, though she spent more time whimpering, begging me to make her cum, rather than crying out loudly.

"Oh god... oh god..." she muttered again and again, particularly once I started to tickle her clit. The first few times I did that, her entire body shuddered until she got used to someone else doing it for her, at least. Letting go of her thigh, I slid couple of fingers inside her, hoping to locate that special spot. Once I did, she lifted her head, eyes wide as she cried, "Oh god, Robbie!"

I would have liked to keep teasing her, but her orgasm hit far quicker than I anticipated, breathing quickly, the walls of her pussy clamping on my fingers before she released an almost guttural moan. Her hips bucked as my tongue was now relentless on her clit, my fingers hitting that perfect spot all the time. Watching my little sister orgasm was something I knew I'd never forget, but I'd also do it every night the rest of my life if possible.

"Keep going," she whimpered, "Another one..."

"What my little sister wants," I whispered.

"I love you so much," she added, hearing the emotion in her voice.

Leaving her clit alone, I kept my fingers busy inside her as I kissed up her body, taking one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on that, which earned more moans, before I moved up to kiss her again. She was much smaller than me, her tight little body reacting to each thrust of my fingers. My cock now felt like steel and, once I made her orgasm again, we both knew what would happen next.

She lifted her legs back, her eyes gazing into mine, my fingers feeling incredibly thick, her pussy tighter than I could imagine. "Oh god, Robbie," she moaned, "Going to... again..."

I kissed her as she came again, her entire body bucking against my fingers, which were now pumping into her even faster. Her fingers ended up digging into my back, not breaking the kiss until I felt her calm down beneath me, and only then did I finally slow my fingers down and remove them, lifting them to my mouth and sucking them clean.

She surprised me by grabbing my cock and placing it at her sex. "I need my brother," she whispered, "I need him inside me."

I groaned when sliding inside her. She was so incredibly tight, it was unreal. I took my time sliding my cock inside her, feeling her fingers digging into my back again, hoping it wasn't hurting her, though the smile that immediately appeared suggesting she was already loving the feeling. Gently thrusting into her, I kept my gaze on her blue eyes. The love returned to me was now different to how she looked at me before.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. Her pussy felt incredible, but the fact I was taking the virginity of a second sister also meant a hell of a lot to me as well. What I figured out rather quickly is that she must have been given some tips herself, whether from Lizbeth or mother, I'm not sure, but she certainly knew what to do with her legs for it to feel even better for both of us.

"Oh god, you're so fucking deep," she cried, before I stopped as we both needed to laugh.

"Well, they know we're making love now, Rosie."

"I'm walking out of your room tomorrow morning and letting them know exactly how well you fucked me tonight." I'd never heard my little sister curse until that moment. She'd done it on purpose. "Are you going to fuck your little sister all night?"

I kissed her hard. And then I fucked her. Lasted all of two minutes. I worried about hurting her, but all she did was spread her legs wide, dig her fingers into my back, and begged me to keep going until I came, and she insisted I cum inside her. By that stage, any worries about the after effects of doing it had disappeared from my mind. I wanted to cum in her every single time.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me."

"Oh god," I groaned, feeling an imminent orgasm and I knew it was going to be good.

"Fill my pussy, Robbie. I want to feel my brother fill my womb."

God, there was something so taboo about that sentence that it was probably what set me off, groaning loudly as I felt that first spurt deep inside her, practically grunting as I slammed my cock into her a few more times before I just felt empty of both cum and energy, immediately halting inside her, resting on my forearms. Her legs wrapped around me, feeling soft kisses on my cheek, as I sucked in some deep breaths.

I gave myself ten minutes to recover, before rolling onto my back. Rose figured out what I was doing, pleased she wasted no time straddling my lap before sliding down my cock. Watching her petite but perfect body impale itself on my cock was wonderful to see, and she rode with me a smile on her face. And just like her sister and mother, she figured out a way to ride me until orgasm. The surprise on her face when she realised made me chuckle, and when she rode me hard all the way to orgasm, only once it had passed did she need to relax on my chest and have a little weep. That was my chance to just hold her in my arms, caressing her back, whispering how much I loved her in return.

We made love one more time, Rose lying on her back against, just wanting to feel my cock sliding in and out of her again, hoping to feel me cum in her one last time before we went to sleep. I loved the feeling of being inside Lizbeth and my mother, but my youngest sister was something else entirely. Maybe it was due to the fact she was the smallest out of them all, I don't know.

I always made sure I had things in my room so we could at least clean up, Rose learning that sex was at least a little messy. When she was cuddled back against me, I did have to ask a certain question about her first time. "Oh, that broke while riding a horse years ago," she admitted, "Did you want..."

"No, I'm not worried about that. Just, with Lizbeth, she still... never mind, it's not important, just curious."

She kissed the tip of my nose. "You were the first big cock I've had inside me, Robbie, and will be the last one too. I'll never want anyone else." She grabbed my hand, placing it on her belly. "There's a part of me that wants to do something that goes against all we believe," she whispered, "But that's something we might have to discuss as a family. Though I want you to cum in me every single time. Plus, I'll learn to suck your cock. Mother said I'll love it as much as you."