When the War is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, mother is talented," I admitted, "Couldn't ask for a better teacher."

Rose was still in my bed the next morning when I woke up, the first rays of the day's sun filtering through the thin curtains. She was used to waking early, opening her eyes to see me watching her sleep. I was greeted with a broad grin before we kissed, whispering good morning before confessing our love for each other again.

Then we made love again, Rose aware my leg was sore in the mornings, so she straddled my lap and happily rode my cock. She was in the middle of getting to orgasm when my door opened slightly, mother poking her head in to see my little sister enjoying herself. She slipped inside and shut the door, Rose glancing back and smiling. "I love his cock, mother," she moaned.

"So do I," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed near me so I could caress her thigh, "You like my youngest daughter's pussy, Robbie?"

"Love it, Mummy," I moaned as Rose was definitely growing more excited now that our mother was watching her.

"Okay, both of you cum then join us for breakfast. And you have to be with Mary soon, Robbie. I don't want her growing jealous."

"I will."

Mother kissed me deeply, hearing Rose giggle, before she stood up and headed outside. Rose leaned forward so I could kiss her, then she started to really ride me. "Oh god, Lizbeth was right about this," she moaned softly, "So glad you two have had so much sex and that I could ask questions."

Running my hands down to her firm little arse, she smiled as I gave each cheek a gentle squeeze. Riding me faster, I bent my right leg but my left one still hurt, but Rose's tight pussy was helping take my mind off it for now. Kissing me again, she was definitely growing more excited, whimpering away more than once, eager to enjoy another orgasm with my cock inside her.

"How can my brother's cock feel so good?" she murmured, "Something this good shouldn't be wrong."

"Far as I'm concerned, we're not doing anything wrong," I stated quietly.

She met my eyes and smiled again. "What if I were to be with child?"

"Then we deal with it if it happens." I caressed her cheek. "And I don't mean in any sort of bad way whatsoever," I added firmly, earning another deep kiss.

She enjoyed another orgasm a couple of minutes later, moaning loudly, neither of us caring who heard us in the other rooms by now. Rose practically slammed her pussy down on my cock and demanded I cum inside her before we joined the others for breakfast. Five minutes later, she was back in her nightgown, giggling that she could feel my cum dripping out of her. Throwing on a pair of slacks and thin shirt, I took her hand and led her out to join the others.

Lizbeth gave us a knowing look, mother smiled, Mary looked pleased but I could see the desire in her eyes. Making sure Rose was sat down first, I took Mary by the hand and helped her to her feet before cuddling her. "Soon," I whispered into her ear. The fact she near enough started to cry told me how she felt. Same as her sisters and mother. "Sorry, I just... didn't know you all felt the same way."

"I had the biggest crush, Robbie. I wanted to say something before you left, but... I knew it wouldn't change anything."

"Next Sunday, Robbie. When we get back from church, we can ride out to the lake for some real privacy," mother suggested, "I'll prepare a picnic for us. And you can make love to your third sister."

"You'll watch?" I asked, a little surprise.

"I'd love nothing more than to see my children make love to each other, Robbie. It brings back so many good memories."

Sitting down for breakfast before the start of the working day, I look over the four women in my life and couldn't help feel content.

*****

"Fuck me, Robbie," mother moaned.

We'd been on the way to town for church when she'd stopped halfway there, pulling the truck to the side, asking me to join her outside. Getting down on her hands and knees in the tall grass, she lifted her dress, exposing her rather firm arse. Taking out my cock, I got behind her and slid inside, my sister keeping an eye out for anyone approaching.

Hand grabbing her hair, the other slapped her arse occasionally. "I want to feel your cum dripping out of me all through the service," she moaned.

"Fuck... Mummy..." I grunted.

"Fill my pussy, son," she cried. Mother had no problem expressing herself since we'd started being intimate, "God, the thought of you filling me so often, I'm always wet nowadays."

"Bloody hell, mother," Lizbeth said, chuckling away, though she was clearly fondling herself at the same time.

Pulling her head back by her hair, I fucked her even harder, making her cry out, the sound of my groin slapping against her arse seeming to echo all the way to Tamworth. It was also the sign that I was getting very close to climax. Leaning forward, I put my lips near her ear. "Love you, Mummy," I breathed.

"Love you too, baby. Want my arse soon? I'd love my son in my arse."

The idea of doing that with my mother was such a thrill, it set off my orgasm, spurt after spurt ending up buried deep inside her. All mother did was turn her head and kiss me, moaning away as all she wanted was my cock and cum for now. Considering the idea of the lake, I figured my mother and three sisters would all be enjoying more than one orgasm later that day.

Pulling out, mother turned around and immediately swallowed my cock, her head bobbing up and down as I ran my fingers through her hair. That last only a couple of minutes before she moved up to kiss me, holding her tight to my body. "I loved it, baby," she whispered, "Publicly fucking your own mother."

The five of us arrived at church half an hour later grinning away. Before entering the building, she took my arm so I leaned closer to her. "It's dripping down my thighs, baby," she whispered, "They'll probably smell how turned on I am and the scent of your cum leaking out of me."

"God, mother... I love this new part of your personality."

"I can be who I want now, and I have a lot of time to make up for. Plus, your sisters need guidance as well."

Taking out seats in the usual pew, mother to my right, Lizbeth to my left with Rose and Mary next to her, we all sat there apparently listening intently, but my mind was elsewhere. Mother kept squirming next to me, as I knew she was actually desperate for orgasm. But this was her own way of teasing herself. My sisters sat there, looking prim and proper, but there was no missing the colour to their cheeks. The three of them were completely turned on, Lizbeth having brought herself close to orgasm before stopping. Rose looked ready to go off, squirming more than mother.

That week had been perhaps the best of my life. After another chat with mother, she helped put my mind at ease about my new life. I couldn't get involved in the physical side of farming so she suggested I take over all the bookwork and financials. She'd been doing it ever since father died, and she was confident I'd be good at it too. I agreed, and it would give us plenty of time together. Time spent bending her over the desk and fucking her, for instance.

Lizbeth and Rose alternated nights with me otherwise. Mary wanted to spend the night but she wanted our first time to be by the lake, admitting she found the idea rather romantic. Saturday night, I slept in the same bed as my mother for perhaps only the third time since I'd returned home and started our sexual relationship. Waking up that morning with her in my arms, she looked at me with such a mixture of love and lust, no surprise we ended up fucking for at least half an hour before heading out for breakfast.

"I'm going to have the biggest fucking orgasm later," mother whispered into my ear.

I kept my eyes focused ahead but I was definitely grinning away. Lizbeth leaned her head against my shoulder, looking innocent enough, but her hand was busy stroking my thigh. Far too many around for anything risky, but just her touch was enough to excite me. "I love you," she whispered, only loud enough for me to hear.

Kissing the top of her head was safe. Everyone knew I was close with my sisters and also protected them. I'd already seen her previous partner. I might have approached him, limping along with a cane, but the fact I approach wearing my uniform made him rather deferential. No warning, no threats, at least not in the beginning, just a conversation about what happened. I left him in no doubt that, if he approached her or my family, my service revolver would be used.

Mother didn't want to hang about once the service ended. She couldn't exactly drag me along with my limp and my cane, but I could see the urgency in the way she walked in front of me. I did stop and shake hands with a couple of people, but cut any conversations short, as my sisters and mothers were already in or on the truck, ready to go.

Lizbeth made sure I sat in the middle as always, mother ensuring we were out of town and on the road back to the farm as quickly as possible. About five minutes later, she pulled over and asked Lizbeth to drive. Mary and Rose had never learned, but I'd already seen Lizbeth behind the wheel of a tractor, and father had ensured at least two women in the household were capable of driving the truck. Very rare to see women behind the wheel otherwise.

Once Lizbeth had the truck moving again, mother ordered me to drop my trousers. Pushing those down, along with my underwear, mother straddled my lap, my cock sliding inside her hot, tight pussy, both of us groaning as she ensured I was buried. "Oh god, I need this," she whimpered. Then I heard her giggle. "Hey, girls."

"They're watching?"

"Intently. Lizbeth, keep your eyes on the road."

"I'll do my best, mother, but you're very distracting."

"It's why I'm not stripping off, otherwise you'll definitely crash."

I wasn't worried about an orgasm, this was just for my mother, riding me hard and fast straight away. God, she felt great though, her head resting against my shoulder, desperate to achieve the orgasm she'd denied herself earlier. I lifted her dress enough so I could feel the soft skin of her arse, whispering sweet words of love into her ear. She whimpered. She moaned. She groaned. She told me how great my cock felt inside her.

"So much better than your father," she murmured.

I still loved my old man, but I'd learned enough that, when it came to this act, he had been incredibly selfish. It was only in those moments my mother ever compared us. And, I'll admit, I did like hearing that I was better at my father at something that meant so much to my mother.

"I love your cock so much," she cried, now really driving herself down onto it. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy, no doubt needing to orgasm but holding it back as long as she can. "Perfect length. Perfect thickness. Perfect for my pussy."

"God, mother, you're completely turning me on here," Lizbeth breathed.

She rode me for perhaps five more minutes before she simply couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer. Her pussy squeezed my cock so tightly, I wondered if she wouldn't just snap it off. But the noise she made as the orgasm hit her was almost biblical. She kept riding me until she simply couldn't get keep, coming to a halt, hearing her breathing deeply, resting her head on my shoulder.

Then she started to cry. No great racking sobs, but I felt her start to shake. Wrapping an arm around her, caressing her back with the other, I whispered how much I loved her. "My son shouldn't feel this good inside me," she murmured, "He shouldn't be a better lover than my own husband." Leaning back, she wiped her cheeks before kissing me softly on the lips. "I loved your father, but I find myself falling even more for you, Robbie."

"Already there, mother," Lizbeth whispered.

"I don't mean to..."

"Mother, trust me, the four of us feel exactly the same way. Robert Williams is just going to be a very lucky man for the rest of his life."

Mother didn't move from my lap until we arrived back at the farm, happy to leave my hard cock inside her, simply cuddling against me the entire time. Heading into the farmstead, once we were dressed again, mother immediately started to prepare our picnic as the rest of us changed out of our church clothes into riding gear. Joining mother quicker the others, I lifted her dress and pressed my body against her, making her giggle. "I can't get enough of you, Robbie," she said softly.

"I love the fact my mother enjoys sex as much as I do," I replied, my fingers finding their way to her pussy. She moaned softly as I started to fondle her, Lizbeth appearing and giggling away as she saw what I was doing. "Mother, you need to change too. Robbie, leave mother alone for now. I'll finish up and you can fondle me instead."

I fondled her long enough to give my older sister an orgasm before we grabbed what we needed for a picnic and headed out to the stables. I needed help mounting up but, once I was in the saddle, I had very little pain from my leg, which was a relief. My sisters had their horses cantering away within a couple of minutes. I trotted along with my mother, laughing away as the three raced ahead before trotting back, then cantering on ahead again.

Took roughly the expected hour to make it the lake. There wasn't another soul around for miles. As soon as we'd dismounted, my sisters and mother prepared the picnic spot then started to strip off their clothes. I sat down and watched with amusement as four naked bodies soon appeared. I hadn't seen Mary naked yet, and she surprised with her confidence as she wandered over to me, straddling my lap. She wasn't a slim as Rose, definitely had curves. Her raven black hair against her pale skin simply accentuated her beauty. The dark patch of hair above her pussy made it look even better.

Our first kiss was something else. Breath-taking really. I could feel the love and passion she had for me in that first kiss, before she leaned back. "Time for a paddle, I think," she said, leaping up, my three sisters quickly diving into the lake. Mother sat down next to me, laughing away.

"Going to join them?" she wondered.

"I will in a minute. I just like watching them."

"My daughters are beautiful," she said softly, taking my hand, "Robbie, what I said in the truck... about..."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry about it. I've learned enough that father was a good man, a good provider, did his best raising us, but there were certain features which made you unhappy."

"I hadn't enjoyed good sex since my last time with Henry. That first night with you, Robbie... The fact you cared about me so much, the joy I sensed in you when you made me cum..."

"I think the fact Lizbeth was my first. I love my sister, and I wanted her to feel as good as I did each and every time. Plus, there's part of me as a man that takes pride in the fact I can make my sisters and mother feel so good. You're right, I do feel joy in making you orgasm, preferably constantly if I'm capable."

She kissed my cheek. "Want to eat my pussy later?"

"I'm going to eat all your pussies later, Mummy."

"Good boy. Now, get naked and join your sisters."

I stripped off before limping down to the edge of the lake. The cold water was certainly a shock to the system. Thankfully, the water wasn't too deep. Enough I couldn't touch the bottom, and while none of us were perfect swimmers, we had spent long summer days at the lake so we were at least used to being in the water.

It was a rather relaxing way to spend an hour or two, plenty of giggling and teasing, splashing away or talking about life in general. Mary couldn't keep her eyes off me. I could sense how keen she was to make love with me. I was just as keen, no doubt about that. I did wonder how enjoying a sexual relationship with my three sisters and mother would work in the future, but I tried not to think too much about it. I figured we'd be adults and deal with any issues.

Finally getting out of the lake, mother was lying back, enjoying a little sun, as the four of us dried off. My sisters sat down, resting back on their forearms, spreading their legs rather provocatively. My mother chose to do the same thing. I was already hard, but my cock simply throbbed at what I could see.

I had to have Mary first, getting down onto my knees and spent plenty of times kissing up and down her body. Her breasts were roughly the same size as Lizbeth, but her areolas were larger, her nipples standing out further when turned on. My fingers fondled her sex as I enjoyed her breasts, enjoying the moans she released as, although she had kisses Rose, and they'd masturbated together, they'd never touched each other. Lizbeth said that's all they'd done together when I was with Rose, neither wanting to be touched by anyone except me for their first time.

Moving down her body with my mouth, she gasped as my tongue ran slowly along her wet slit. Her scent was gorgeous, similar to her sisters and mother. "I'm going to love eating your pussy, Mary," I whispered. Rose and Lizbeth had turned onto their side, their fingers caressing her body.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum so fast," Mary giggled.

"I hope you cum hard and often," I said before my I got to work. I relied only on my tongue first, lapping at her pussy, using all tricks I'd learned with Lizbeth, while mother had given me even more tips on how to turn a woman on, keep her very turned on, then definitely make her cum hard by the end. Rose and Lizbeth then helped me by pulling her legs back, completely exposing her pussy to me. Mother then surprised me by lying down next to me. "My daughter has a beautiful pussy," she said, "I love watching you treat your sisters this way."

I kissed mother and made her smile. "Well, maybe you might like to taste one of your daughters too."

She grinned in a way I recognised. "Which one though?"

"Mummy," Rose whimpered, looking at her with such longing in her eyes, mother relented easily.

As I focused on Mary, mother spread Rose's legs wide and proved she knew how to eat pussy as she had Rose purring within minutes. Lizbeth was happy to watch, making out with Mary while I continued to eat her out. She was divine, and was soon moaning loudly into Lizbeth's mouth.

Sliding a finger inside her, making that same come hither motion, the orgasm that hit her within a minute surprised even me. She broke the kiss and had no problem crying out loudly. Mother has told them all to make all the noise they wanted. No-one was going to hear us.

"Oh fuck, Robbie," she cried, "Make me cum again and again!"

I hadn't even touched her clit, so when my tongue found its way to that, she cried out again, Lizbeth keeping her leg back so she wouldn't squash my head, my fingers now thrusting into her quickly. Her breathing grew rapid again, arching her back as she started to squeeze my fingers again. "Cum for Robbie, Mary," Lizbeth whispered.

"Not yet... not yet..."

"Cum for him, Mary. Then he'll make love to you."

"Not yet... I want it big..."

Rose was whimpering away next to us, glancing to see her pulling her legs back, mother's face buried between her legs. She glanced my way and smiled. "My little girl has a wonderful cunt, Robbie," she said before her tongue got back to work.

Focusing on her clit again, Mary couldn't hold back forever, not with my attention only on that and with my fingers touching that special inside her constantly. She released the sort of moan that came from the depths of her very soul, her back arching but her eyes gazing down at me, full of all the love and lust she felt, her walls clamping on my fingers so tightly, I just stopped moving them. I relented immediately as she cried out, her entire body seeming to spasm for a few seconds, before she went still.

"Holy shit, I think she passed out," Lizbeth whispered, giggling away.