When VHS was King

Story Info
First time M4M.
1.8k words
3.63
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ph1229
Ph1229
2 Followers

First attempt at creative writing. Please be kind. This is a true story.

I had worked with Mike for a couple of years in a video store in a college town in the Midwestern part of the US, we would both end up as alumni of this university. I would say it was about 1987 give or take and Mike was a true cinephile and being far and away the smartest two people that worked at this store at the time it was only natural that we would bond over our shared love of film and eventually the nightly bar specials. Eventually we would both graduate and Mike would take another job in retail and move to the closest big city next to the college town and become more involved with the gay scene there. Before he did that he and I went out one last time and he told me that he was gay. Even though he had told me more than a handful of guy-girl sex stories over the years I had more of less concluded he might be gay as no 22 year old guy would describe one of our video offerings as "cute." Mike was in the process of coming out and since I was one of his closest friends at the time I think it was cathartic for him to tell me as he moved into being an openly gay man.

Several years later in about 1992 Mike came back to town and we decided to go drinking and sort of relive old times. I was still living in that college town with my mother and even though he lived less than an hour from me we didn't talk all that much. We ended up more than a bit buzzed and ended up in my room watching something I had taped off TV that I thought he might be interested in. I soon changed out the VHS tape to something quite a bit more explicit and we ended up laying in my twin bed side by side both of us buzzed with the porn on mute. Even though Mike was in a new relationship at the time I think the buzz made him pretend to be asleep but throw his arm around my mid-section and "pretend" to be asleep/passed out. I knew immediately that he was faking this but since at this time I had a relatively limited amount of sexual experience I was either too drunk or too powerless to make this awkward move to hook up go away.

In his pretend drunken stupor, his hands started to roam and explore my chest and stomach and eventually he would make it down to my cock, first on the outside of my clothing and then very quickly with his bare hand against my bare skin and he was greeted with me being at full attention. Since we both were now pretending that this wasn't happening and because of my incredible impatience with pretty much everything I started to give him what he wanted, which at the time was full view and instead of him stroking me, I did it myself. His gaze was transfixed to me doing this and he stared intently even with his glasses off as I stoked myself off for several minutes, never finishing and eventually getting out of bed and moving to the couch in my living room. I then spent the next six months or so reliving these events in my head and coming to grips with the reality of what had happened and how I had not stopped it but had actively encouraged it in that drunken state.

Shortly after this Mike had invited himself up again for a night of drinking as his work schedule gave him a couple of days off. At this time, my living situation had changed and I was living alone with a couple of bedrooms. The night pretty much followed the events of our previous outing but this time I knew what to expect as I knew he needed the "feeling of a man" against him and I knew that even though he had retired to a spare bedroom I knew he would come looking for me. Knowing this I went to the darkened living room and laid on the couch and after about 10 minutes I saw his dark silhouette walk past be silently towards my bedroom and after a quick check not finding me in my own bed he was retreating back to his bedroom when I did something that would change the course of my sexuality for years to come. I coughed. It was a fake cough but it was designed to let him know that I was on the couch hidden in the dark. Knowing what he wanted and what was to come this was clearly an open invitation and this was consent.

Mike wasted little time but this time he upped his game whereas the previously time had been him only using his hands and me allowing him to watch me masturbate this time he make certain I was hard from a bit of stroking and he quickly engulfed me in his mouth and it was fantastic. I was trying my very best to lay still as I was on my back on the couch and he was on his knees kneeling over me from a perpendicular angle and showing a considerable amount of appreciation and more than a bit of attention to detail while he was sucking me. After a couple of minutes, I could not continue to keep up the ruse and I outed myself as I ended up grabbing his head with both of my hands. We were both too far gone to care at that moment and we fell into the lust that engulfed both of us, him providing the oral service that he was craving and me accepting this under the auspices that it was offered. I never finished and he must have gotten tired or had his fill of straight guy conversion cock therapy because it ended as quickly as it had begun and he retired back to the spare bedroom alone.

During this hiatus from my relationship with Mike a year had passed and in that year, I had bought my first computer which came installed with AOL as most new computers at the time did (1993ish) and what made the AOL service stand out from the rest of the ISPs of the time was its ability to let users instant message with each other or go into theme rooms which I would quickly find a majority of them were of an M4M variety. It was in these rooms that I could easily and anonymously confess what had happened with Mike and I. I won't lie it was a turn on to live this secret and it was a turn on to talk to other gay and bi men about my experiences thus far. I instinctively knew that the next step in my education would be with someone new that was local who was perhaps a closeted man who could keep a secret. While I was being encouraged by these men to take the next step should it present itself I am pleased to say that it finally did. Mike was coming back but this time was going to be different. This time I was going to return the favor and I was hell bent on getting an opportunity to perform fellatio for the very first time.

Like the two previous stories they start out with alcohol, but this time when we were out I severely limited my alcohol intake so I could take advantage of Mike as the night wore on and I wasn't disappointed. Since the first two episodes that we had I had traded some VHS tapes of straight X rated films I had copied from the video store's library for some that were entirely gay films. I watched them constantly both because I was aroused at this and because I was using these films to teach myself how to actively perform most M4M activities. The guy from AOL that I made these trades with had told me that Hetero Star Peter North had gotten his start in gay films and to prove his point he included a couple on the tapes that he sent me. Knowing that Mike would like Peter North I used this new-found knowledge to my advantage and sort of made this a trivia question as I steered the conversation to porn and then gay porn and asking Mike if he knew that PN got his start in gay porn as a performer named Matt Ramsey? Like most lovers of porn, he doubted this and I told him to hang on because I think I have one of them around here. Naturally, I did have it and I had it cued up right to one of my favorite scenes with the aforementioned Matt Ramsey. He sat and watched the living room to and was transfixed as he had watched Peter North many, many times, but had no idea there was another side to this.

After a few minutes (remember I told you how impatient I am) I asked him if he would like to "try that" and he looked at me quizzically and said "I already have."

I countered "No, with me?"

He didn't say yes or no, but he got up off the couch and we both walked to the back bedroom which had a queen bed as opposed to the single twin bed in my room. After some tedious fumbling around with both of us removing our clothes he sat down on the foot of the bed and I kneeled before him and he put his right hand on the back of my head and gently guided my mouth onto his cock as he leaned back to give me greater access. I wondered if he did this in case I chickened out at the last minute? All things considered I think I was going a pretty good job from his reactions, both verbal and physical. I was amazed at how hard his cock was and yet how soft and fragile it was at the same time. As you can imagine I knew pretty much within a minute that I would be doing this again.

I think he came by jacking himself off and I remember being fascinated by seeing another guy cum this close to me and I am not certain if I ended up finishing at all but if I did it was probably the very same way. Eventually the moment subsided and we ended up going our separate ways that evening and never making mention of this again even to this day 26 years later. I might even send him this story.

Ph1229
Ph1229
2 Followers