When Were You First Shared?

Story Info
Wife asked about first time being shared.
1.8k words
4.07
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfm4bnc
mfm4bnc
99 Followers

This story came out playing truth or dare. My wife was asked to describe if she had ever been shared. Her answer so turned me on, that I attempted to recreate it as closely as possible. Though it is my writing, it is written faithfully to her words, as her story.

Such a blurry line about what is a first time... My boyfriend in college was in band with me. We would make out in the back of the bus when going to concerts or football games. When we were on the bus, it had one big bench seat across the back because the emergency exits were a couple of rows forward. I would sit between my boyfriend and his best friend, and sometimes the friend would stroke my body over my clothes while I made out with my boyfriend, and he and I would pretend not to notice. I ran into that boyfriend years later at a party when we were both really drunk. He confessed that he and his friend would jerk off together after those bus rides, imagining one was in my mouth and one was in my pussy.

My senior year of college, my (different) boyfriend and I still lived in dorms. I often spent the night at his dorm. We always tried to wait for his room mate to go to sleep before we fucked, but we were never completely sure. After several months, we dropped our vigilance, and a few months later, his room mate dropped his pretense of sleeping. We could hear him jerking off in his bed, and he always came when I came. The roommate was cute, but pretty afraid of girls. Once I came over late and drunk, and my boyfriend was still at a party. I sucked his roommate off. I might have let him fuck me, but he came after about 30 seconds, and even though I knew he would get hard again, it wasn't worth the effort for something that would not satisfy me anyway.

My boyfriend in college loved risky sex. His favorite was to go to the kind of action movies that typically only guys want to go to. He would find a row with a group of guys. We would cross in front of them, and I would make sure my bare legs touched each of them as I passed. I would sit right next to them and my boyfriend would sit on the other side. I would be pantiless under my skirt, and my boyfriend would finger fuck me during the movie. At that time in my life, I could cum even from rubbing together in jeans, so my boyfriend could easily bring me off with his fingers. Sometimes when I felt really bold, I would suck him off. A couple of the times, the guy I sat next to would touch me while I sucked my boyfriend off, and one even made me cum!

Towards the very end of college, my boyfriend and I went to a party that kind of became a group make out. Neither of us fucked anyone else, but there was lots of touching. The whole night was a weird scene. The lights were on, and all the touching was going on under clothes or through zippers. My boyfriend came in me with his dick out an open zipper, and his button still fastened. I was in a skirt and sweater, and I was wearing white cotton panties. After a couple hours all the couples had cleared out, and it was me, my boyfriend, and four other guys. When the last girl left, I felt awkward and was ready to leave also. For one reason or another, most of the remaining guys were ones I had made out with that evening.

My boyfriend got a little more assertive at the end of the evening. and sat down right in the middle of a big faux leather sectional. He pulled me down so I was straddling his lap facing him. He pushed my skirt up and was kneading my ass. I came easily rubbing against him, kind of biting into his shoulder and blocking out the fact that we had an audience. I could not block out the audience once I felt hands on my breasts. Someone was pressed up against my back and was vigorously cupping my breasts while pinching my nipples. Thankfully, my boyfriend had his pants down by this point, and he was inside of me. I could grind against his pubic bone as hard as I wanted. I came over and over in the space of a couple minutes.

My boyfriend surprised me by pulling my sweater and camisole over my head, and the massaging of my breasts got even more intense. I felt a bulge between my shoulder blades as the guy behind me pressed against my now bare back. My boyfriend kept whispering things I did not want to hear in my ear, and as much as I didn't want to, I kept cumming to the naughtiest things he said. Then he grabbed me by the hips and spun me around. He pulled me back down on his cock, but now with my back against his chest and my face towards the guys watching us. My cheeks flushed so hard, but I met eyes with the guys, determined I would not let them think I was ashamed. Between the post orgasm buzz, and the sight of my "audience," I thought I might pass out.

The guys apparently had little shame themselves, as all but one was stroking their cocks with hands in pockets. The other one, the guy who rubbed my breasts (and one of my platonic friends since literally my fist day on campus), was stroking his cock openly. Somehow I had never known what he was packing! The first time I kissed him was tonight, and we were kind of in a pile of people on the couch, and I had not gotten my hands on him.

I was completely focused on the cock in front of me, to the extent that I forgot my boyfriend was behind me with his cock in me. It was the first time I felt love for a cock. It was beautiful and huge. I wanted to consume it and have it in me everywhere at once.

My boyfriend broke the spell and reminded me of his presence by whispering in my ear. This time it was a command.

"Pull up your skirt so they can see your pussy"

I complied as though it was the only thing I could do.

"Rub your clit"

Again I complied, vaguely aware of all the boy's stares, but focusing on the big cock that was out in front of me. I came the hardest I had in my life, collapsing against my boyfriend. I didn't pass out, I was more in a semi conscious stupor. My boyfriend invited the guys closer. He whispered loud enough for the closeest guys to hear, "do you want to be touched?"

I moaned and a shiver went through me. The guys made a pile on the couch with me. My boyfriend leaned back, and pulled me back tight against him. There were hands all over me. For a minute it was too frantic and distracting, but then I put my hand over the hand that was fingering my clit, guiding him on pace and pressure. Things started to feel good... really good. I lost track of my orgasms, and again, was in a semi-conscious stupor.

Strangely, the anchor that kept me from drifting away completely in my bliss, was my friend with the big cock. Throughout this show he stood at the edge of the couch, between my knees, stroking his cock as the others stroked me. Orgasm after orgasm, my eyes were locked on that big hand stroking that big cock. He stared directly at my eyes the whole time, but I could not look away from his cock to meet his stare.

It don't know if that story counts as a fist time either. I had my hands on cocks, but I didn't make anyone cum. Only my boyfriend put his cock inside of me. Everything looked like it was headed towards a gang bang, and in the moment, I am sure I would have gone for it. It ended quite abruptly when my friend with the big cock blasted a huge load all over me. I had cum from my pussy to my lips and hair. Unfortunately, a blast hit my boyfriend, with a thick white rope going from his chin to his forehead. My boyfriend kind of flipped out, and we left immediately.

I called my "friend" Gabriel the next day, hoping to assure him that things did not have to be weird between us. I told him I was sorry things got out of hand. I fibbed, and told him that I had taken Molly (I had not taken anything but pot). For some reason, I thought he would find my sluttiness more acceptable if it was the result of drugs. It did not really even occur to me then that Gabriel had done some weird things himself.

Gabriel apologized too, and said he was actually being chivalrous when he came on me. He said he could see how carried away and orgasm drunk I was, and he wanted me to be able think it over with a cool head before I got gang banged. Then he really blew my mind. He told me that if I decided with a cool head that I wanted to, he would make sure it happened.

Things were not really going that well with my boyfriend, and we decided to see other people. Gabriel wasn't dating anyone, and we started seeing each other pretty much immediately. Even though we were both "single" We kept it own the down low so it would not be obvious that I dumped my first boyfriend for Gabriel.

Gabriel was the first MAN I slept with. He was the same 22 years of age as other guys I slept with, but he was different. He had dense hair on his chest, a huge thick cock, meaty hands, a stocky muscular frame, with huge thighs and a barrel chest. He also knew things. He knew how to talk. He knew how to be a little rough. He marked me with his lips and teeth. He knew that when I winced as the head of his cock pounded my cervix, I didn't want him to be gentler.

Slowly, I started to learn where his secrets came from. He primarily slept with married older women, who unlike campus girls, knew what they wanted, and would tell him exactly how they wanted it. Also unlike most campus girls, their child bearing pussies could take all of him, as hard as he liked it.

So... Gabriel is the one who first shared me completely. I don't have to wonder if any of those times count. Was it a rush? Yeah, a rush I had been building towards for years.

mfm4bnc
mfm4bnc
99 Followers