All Comments on 'When Were You First Shared?'

by mfm4bnc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was painfully stupid and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"It don't know if that story counts as a fist time..." 'It' don't know? A 'fist' time? For these, as well as many other errors, if the author can't be bothered to care, why should your readers? Please proofread, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Truth or Dare is such a stupid and dangerous game to play. Here's a husband and wife, most likely in a group of friends, playing a game of shameful revelation. Obviously she had kept the details about her college sex life quiet for a reason as this was the first time her husband was hearing about it. Now she reveals all the tawdry details of her poor choices in boyfriends displaying her, offering her to others, and using her as a sex toy, to a group of friends and her husband. She also admits her use of drugs to party with that would lower her inhibitions. Smooth going.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

He should have phrased it, “when did you first act like a common whore?”

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

This is her story and it's pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this story. Ignore the moronic children who commented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous