All Comments on 'When Wife Is Away Ch. 02'

by indianmaster2005

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Illegal!

I shall not tolerate stories of these nature being posted on the internet. I'll take legal action against you, and see to it that the jurisdiction in which you live imprisons you. Your story suggests that you are good for nothing, and I will see to it that your life ends in shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jeeze

You are a real piece of shit, horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong

i read both of your stories, for one, you need to learn how to spell and write and second, you are a very sick person to write something like this. you get off on seeing females beat shitless, you need to be on the receiving end of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All F'ed Up

Just reading the description of this "story" made me want to throw up. You are definitely someone I'd like to meet in a dark alley and remove from the collective gene pool.

misterbonemisterboneabout 14 years ago
Non Consent Fantasy

I'm fed up from those annoying people who shit on this category. This is fantasy you A. H. Don't you undertand that it is not real life. Get real, and Get a Life. If you do not like this section, just dont't read it. If we are sick reading and writing fantasies that exicte us, how would you call somebody who read these stories just to shit on it? What is your thrill. Are you like these guys who beats homosexuals in the street just because deep inside they crave the have a cock up their ass ?

This being said. This is not the best story I've read but it is original and deeply disturbing wich is a rare quality in this category. As far as your spelling is concerned, I understand that english may not be your first language. So go for it and write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i read

i read where one of the authors is fed up with the negative comments on this catagory stop writing then, because nobody will miss you and your whining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Terrible

This was the worse story I have ever read here. I will never read any of your stories again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Even thought this is a fantasy story, it was horribly written. Details are important, as is grammar and correct usage of the English language. Perhaps have someone you know and trust do some proof-reading before you submit your stories.

Could have been a good story, shows promise, but it's hard to get aroused when a story is this bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

as a women i love IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good fiction!

Good fiction!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous