When Your Crush Becomes a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew asking her for a blow job was probably going too far, but what about a hand job? I realized that if she said something like a kiss or a hug, I would let her win (I had an ace and a two up my sleeve for either contingency), and then I would seduce her with the massage.

"I can give you a massage if you win. Would that be okay?" Camilla finally said.

Unless it comes with a happy ending, no, that would not be okay, but I didn't say that. I just nodded my head and said, "I would enjoy that." Knowing full well that she was going to win this round and I would use the massage to fuck her.

I played strip poker with my friends Stephanie, Laura, and Jeanie when I last did this. Usually, my best friend Robert would be there too, but he went on a family vacation to Canada for two weeks, so it was just the three girls and me. I liked all three girls, but I was most attracted to Laura, but Stephanie was the one most interested in me, so I shifted my attention to her that evening.

For the last hand, Stephanie and I were naked, and Laura and Jeanie were down to their panties. Stephanie and I agreed that we would give a full body massage to the winner of the hand in case we lost.

Stephanie won the hand, so Jeanie and Laura got naked, and I went to find some oil to massage Stephanie. I did not go in with the intention of seducing her, but she was very sensitive to my touch and started breathing heavily as soon as I rubbed her back. By the time I worked my hands down to her ass, Stephanie was cooing, and when my hand brushed her inner thigh, she let out a long low moan.

Hearing the moan, Jeanie and Laura stopped their conversation to watch. Laura motioned to me that I should rub her pussy, so I reached down between her legs and ran my hand over her pussy. Stephanie moaned louder, and that only encouraged me. It did not take long for me to push two fingers into her pussy, and she started bucking against them. Laura and Jeanie sat not three feet away, staring at us. They were naked, so I enjoyed looking at them as I felt up Stephanie.

I pulled my fingers out of Stephanie, and she took the opportunity to roll over and grab my hard cock.

"Fuck me," she said, pulling my cock towards her pussy.

"Can we watch?" Jeanie whispered. I nodded; I wanted to look at the girls naked while I was fucking Stephanie.

"You're a virgin, right?" I asked as I positioned myself.

Stephanie nodded and said, "And you are too - oops, not anymore." She smiled as she slid my cock inside of her.

God, it felt so good to be inside a pussy - it was unbelievable. Added to that, Jeanie was rubbing her pussy, and Laura was pinching her nipples and caressing herself. I didn't last ninety seconds before I was ready to come.

"Oh god," I exclaimed, "I'm coming." We weren't using a condom, and I had no idea what Stephanie was using for birth control, so I started to pull out.

She pulled my hips in close and said, "No, come inside me. Fill me up."

"Oh god, yes!" I exclaimed as my cock shot its load into her pussy.

I apologized for being over so fast and said I could go again in a few minutes, but Stephanie said she really enjoyed it and was perfectly content.

After that, the girls got dressed and went home, I was a little upset that I would not get the chance to fuck Stephanie again or have anything else happen with the other girls that evening, but I still went to sleep a delighted and contented boy.

There's more to tell in that story (like getting a blow job from Jeanie or fucking Stephanie with another guy), but enough about the summer session, back to Camilla.

I knew I had some massage oil, so I rummaged around in a drawer while Camilla got comfortable on my bed. I looked over as she lay on her stomach, and I almost gasped when I saw her naked, tight ass on my bed. As much as I wanted to, I knew I could not start by rubbing her ass, so I got on my knees on the bed and poured oil on Camilla's shoulders and back. When I hit a specific spot or rolled over a knot, she would moan a bit - it was not in a sexual way, well, mostly not in a sexual way, but I hoped that maybe she was getting a bit turned on by this.

I moved to her arms and then down to her foot and started working my way up her legs. I wanted to rub my hands all over her perfect bubble butt, but I did not. Instead, I slid my hands up her inner thighs and would, very, very lightly, caress her labia with each stroke. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy each time my fingers got near. Camilla had stopped moaning and moving of all kinds, which I knew, in the back of my mind, that was because she did not want to encourage me, but I was far beyond needing encouragement.

I knelt between her legs, spreading them, and continued to rub up and down her thighs, caressing her labia every chance I got. Even though she was quiet, I could tell her body was turned on by my touch from the heat and wetness coming off her pussy. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and I just slid up her body and laid on top of her sliding my dick into her pussy.

She gasped but didn't say anything.

"I'm using my special massage wand on you," I said, trying to be playful, but I knew what I had done.

She didn't respond, but she didn't stop me either. I pounded her from behind for a couple of minutes before I pulled out and rolled her over. I didn't start fucking her right away again. Instead, I went back to massaging her front, focusing my efforts on rubbing her tits and pussy. I was able to get a couple of low moans out of her before I put her legs on my shoulders and slid my cock back inside her pussy. She was so tight and so hot, I wanted to come right away, watching her tits shake and shimmer as I shoved myself over and over again inside her. Camilla started to moan a bit, and it seemed like she was finally getting into it, so I felt a little less guilty and a lot hornier.

As Camilla's moaning got louder, I got closer and closer to orgasm. I was not wearing a condom, but I hadn't really thought about it until I heard Camilla plead in almost a whisper, "Please don't come inside of me."

I was almost there, but not quite, so I pulled out of her pussy, moved up her body, and put my cock against her mouth. She kept her mouth closed as I rubbed the head of my cock against her lips, but after a few seconds, her lips parted slightly, and I took that opening to shove my cock into her mouth and started pumping back and forth.

I absolutely knew what I was doing and knew that Camilla did not like this at all, but she asked me not to come in her pussy, so I was going to come in her mouth. She kept her head still and her lips planted around my cock, but otherwise, I did all the work until I moaned that she was going to make me come and exploded into her mouth.

It was a lot more than she expected, and it kept coming. She wound up pushing me off her, coughing and spitting cum out of her mouth. I moved off of Camilla, flopped on my back, entirely spent and horrified at the fact that I had just raped Camilla.

Camilla spent several minutes coughing as I rubbed her back - as soon as I touched her, she recoiled, and I felt even worse, but I kept rubbing her back until her coughing fit was over, and then I fell back onto the bed.

To my complete surprise, Camilla rolled over and curled around me, and started caressing my chest. I figured she would take the opportunity to run screaming out of my room and lock herself in Alison's, but she stayed and cuddled with me, her hand rubbing my chest. I was baffled, but because I had just come, I wound up drifting off to sleep, only to be woken by Camilla's hand caressing my cock.

"Is this okay?" She asked, "Sorry to wake you, but do you want to go again?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted, and Camilla started working my cock and getting me hard again. She had succeeded in giving me a workable erection pretty quickly, but kept pumping my cock until it was nice and hard and then she got on top of me, impaled herself in one movement, and started riding and gyrating on top of me. One hand grabbed and pinched her nipple while Camilla used the other for balance on my chest. After only a minute or two, she said, "Oh, I'm gonna come," She flopped onto my chest and moaned in my ear as she came.

Then she slid down my body, sucking my cock into her mouth. I lifted my head and watched as she slowly worked my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until it disappeared altogether. I could feel her chin pushing against my sack. I came incredibly hard with her head buried in my cock like that, and she swallowed what came out of me.

She lifted her head off my cock and panted a bit, saying, "Much easier to swallow when you come down my throat." And then she moved back up my body and cuddled up against me.

I was so confused, I knew I did not have Camilla's consent when I fucked her earlier, but she just brushed it off and gave me the best sexual experience I had ever received.

I lay awake for quite some time, even after Camilla had fallen asleep as I was so confused, but eventually I faded to sleep.

When I woke up, Camilla was not in bed with me. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, and as I walked by Allison's room, I noticed the door was closed, so I assumed that Camilla had moved to Allison's in the night.

I knew she was on an 11:30 bus, so I knocked on her door at 10:30 to let her know we would be leaving for the train station in 40 minutes. I heard her say thank you and went to my room.

Almost exactly 40 minutes later, Camilla walked into my room with her bag over her shoulder.

"Let's go," she said, turned around, and walked out of my room and out the front door to my car.

I followed her out and unlocked the car. Camilla got in and kept her bag on her lap. I started the car and turned out of the complex where I lived. The ride was deadly quiet, so I just started with some small talk. "Did you sleep okay last night?" I asked.

"No." She replied and then turned to look out the side window. When we got to the station, she said, "Okay, bye," and jumped out of the car. "I'll call you sometime." She said as she closed the car door.

So I was so confused. I understand why she was mad at me, I had raped her, but then we had consensual sex, so I thought everything was okay; I guess not.

The following weekend, late Saturday night, the phone in our house rang, and one of my housemates picked it up. They told me it was for me, and when I picked up the extension, I heard a lot of music playing in the background.

"Hello?" I said. There was a small voice that I could not make out over the music. "What?" I said, "I can't hear you." The person on the other line must have walked into a bathroom or something because the music was muted, and I heard Camila say, "You're a fucking rapist."

I paused as my heart fell into my stomach and thought of several replies. After several seconds of silence, I said, "Okay, but why did you have sex with me again?"

"Grrrr.... I hate you," she growled into the phone and then hung up.

I felt like a total piece of shit. I am not the kind of guy to do that to anyone, and rationalizing it away by saying she was a slut is not how I work or what I believe. I felt terrible for several weeks. I just felt like a piece of shit. If I was not in class or busy with other work, I spent most of my time alone in my room and not interacting very much with anyone.

Almost three weeks after Camilla's phone call, I noticed a message on the whiteboard next to the phone "Don - Camilla called." I asked my roommate when she called, and they said last night while I was in class.

I called her immediately, "Hey Camilla. It's Don."

"Hey, what's up?" she sounded glad to hear from me.

"Just returning your call," I said.

"I called you?" She asked, perplexed.

"Yeah, last night, my roommates left the message," I said.

"Oh man, I was soooo drunk last night I don't remember calling you." She paused, "Look, I'm not sure why I called last night, but I have thought I need to apologize for how we left things.

"I know I was not very talkative the morning I left, and I want you to know it wasn't you. It was because I was so ashamed at what a slut I had been...."

"Ummm... I interrupted. "That's not how we left things, you called me two weeks ago, and we talked on the phone." I interrupted.

"We did?" She said, surprised, "What did I say."

My voice went very soft, "You called me a rapist."

"What?" Camilla said, "I called you a rapist? You didn't rape me."

"Well, ever since, I kind of have felt like I am...."

"No, you are not. I mean, you didn't ask for permission, but I know if I said 'no,' you would have stopped - I made a conscious decision not to stop you, and I enjoyed myself at the time. I just felt like a huge slut when I woke up in the middle of the night. I mean, three guys in two days!" Camilla said.

"Um, look, you have called me twice blackout drunk, and the two nights we spent together, you drank. Maybe if you're unhappy, you should cut down on the drinking," I said meekly because I didn't want to offend.

"Oh, I'm happy, and now I have no issues with what happened. I was just upset at the time." Camilla responded.

"Oh, okay, well, as long as you are good. And we are good, right?" I asked.

"Yup, we're good. I mean, don't expect what happened ever to happen again, but we are good." She replied, emphasizing the ever in that sentence. "However, if you see Fred, you should tell him you fucked me. He doesn't like you and would hate that."

"Okay," I replied, "I may mention it."

"Well, make sure you also tell him about the two guys I fucked at the same time the night before." Camilla laughed, "That will make his head explode.:

"Do you really want me to?" I asked.

She got quiet and said, "I don't care. My mom is moving up to Boston, and I probably will never be back home, so I won't ever see him again."

"Oh, I'm sorry you're moving away, but let's keep in touch, okay?" I said.

"Of course!" Camilla said, "You know how much I love you."

We ended the conversation, and I felt much better about everything, but I sometimes still feel like I took advantage of her, but if she's okay with it, I don't see why I shouldn't be.

And that was the last time I talked to Camilla ever - or at least for the previous 29 years. I called her a couple of weeks later to chat, and one of her roommates answered the phone - I heard the roommate tell Camilla I was on the phone, and I heard her say, "Ugh... tell him I'm not here." So I stopped calling, and she never called me back, and now 29 years later, I am just thinking about all of this and still feeling guilty for what happened that night.

12