Where am I?

Story Info
Asking her to describe her needs.
1k words
4.36
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where am I?"

No response.

"Where am I?"

Silence.

There's a sudden slap noise followed by a groan. The sound reverberates against the tiled walls.

"Tell me where I am." I ask again.

You moan softly, drawing in a sharp breathe. I bring my hand down onto your arse cheek again, causing another slap noise. I can feel you wince at the impact, a redness starting to glow where my palm struck your skin.

"Tell me where I am." I ask once more, a hint of menace creeping into my voice, giving away my impatience.

"You're inside me." You softly purr, your voice unsteady and wavering as the words leave your almost pursed lips.

"Where inside you?" I lean forward, whispering into your ear from behind you, you feel my body weight press forward, my chest against your bare back.

You pause briefly and say between short breathes, "You're inside my arse."

I grin broadly at hearing you say this.

"Which part of me is inside your arse?" I ask.

"Your cock is. You have your cock up my arse." You reply, then giving your hips a little wiggle, bringing a moan from deep within you. I can tell you're getting more relaxed and used to this invasion of your body.

"And is that okay with you?" I ask, moving my hips forward slighty, my dick pressing deeper inside you. You throw your head back, eyes closed, your fingers spreading further apart against the wall I have you pressed up against. The more I lean into you, the more your head comes back until I feel your damp hair rest against my shoulder.

"It's more than okay. I need this. Now." You respond quickly. I feel you roll your hips slightly, another adjustment getting used to the sensation.

I smile to myself, knowing you mean every word. "You need what? You're going to need to be specific."

I feel your body tense up in frustration. Your buttocks tighten, as do your shoulders. You lift your head from my shoulder.

"You know exactly what I need. I need you to fuck me." You snap back curtly.

I wait a moment, weighing up how far I can push this. I figure you're not going anywhere with me pressing your body against the shower wall with my body, my hands on your hips and my cock in your tight hole, so I decide I can work you up a little more.

"You'll have to be very specific." I ask through my grin.

You tense up again, but I lean forward slightly and I feel your breath catch in your throat as you feel my cock move inside you.

"I need you to fuck me up my arse. I need you to fuck my arse like a dirty whore. Like your dirty whore." You tell me, the words coming rapid fire now. "I want to feel you pounding my arse until you cum inside me. I need to feel you shooting your load into me. I need your cum in my arsehole." You start to sound almost desperate as your words trail off.

"Okay. If you're sure." I say.

I lean back slightly, before driving my hips forward, my cock powering into your perfect arsehole. I repeat this action, over and over, harder and faster. With each thrust I can hear you groaning, louder and deeper each time. It's a sound of pleasure mixed with relief at getting what you craved.

You have your arms up against the wall as I fuck you from behind. Your head is turned to the left, your right cheek against the tiles. As I start to get into a rhythm, I start to pull your hips toward mine as I thrust forward into you. You straighten up ever so slightly so that the head of my cock is rubbing against the thin tissue between your rectum and your pussy. The sounds from your mouth and body seem to merge into a single, discernible noise at this new sensation. You shift your weight slightly forward again so that your tits are now pressed against the tiled wall too. You can barely support yourself, but I'm not stopping.

I reach around your body, my hand finding it's way to your inner thigh where I start to part your legs. You immediately move your legs apart, knowing what Im planning next. My hand slides up your wet thigh and finds your pussy. I run my hands over your labia, feeling your wetness. I start to probe with my fingers, working their way inside your vagina. I tease you with just my finger tips for a while, continuing to pound your arse. I withdraw my fingers and find your clit. I pinch it slightly between my fingers, your body starting as if struck by lightning. I love doing this, and as much as you claim not to like it, I know you love it too.

Then, I start to strum your clit. I go relatively slowly at first, but soon my hand is moving rapidly on your clit. I can feel a deep sound coming from within you as you near orgasm. Before long, you scream loud as you orgasm. I can feel you squirting on my fingers, your arsehole tightening around my cock as you cum. Between the screams I hear you begging me.

"Cum in me now. I need my arsehole filled with your spunk."

I cant hold back anymore once I hear this. I shoot my load deep into your arse, your spasming muscles milking the cum from my cock.

I hold you there as your orgasm subsides, my cock still pulsing inside you. I draw my cock from your body and you slowly slump to the shower floor in sexual ecstasy, laying in the small puddle you made by squirting, my cum starting to dribble from your well used arse.

As I step out of the shower, I turn the water on for you, engulfing your body in hot water, the shower soon filling with steam. As I leave you there to recover your senses, I say to you, "I love you."

Your only reply is a delirious, gentle moan and a muffled "I love you too."

**I haven't written anything for a long time, but I recently received some anonymous feedback about one of my other stories and that has inspired me to write something. So, to whomever sent that feedback, thank you and I hope you enjoyed this.**